Pleasure Under Knots

Story Info
This story is the culminating sequel to Clashed Preferences.
11k words
4.54
68k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is the third and final part of my novella "And so, she cummed". It portrays BDSM as the prevailing theme.

__________________________

Cast of Characters:

Bianca Floris: Protagonist.

Raymond Peter Evans: Viewpoint character and Bianca's husband.

Veronica Ryder: Jessica's sister and Bianca's classmate.

Jessica Ryder: Viewpoint character, Raymond's friend and an incesbian psychotherapist.

__________________________

Jessica's story: The three-way cure.

Tuesday is the day to express your passion, to get some exercise, and to release the pent up energy. Since working as a psychotherapist is not an easy job, I plan to go out with Ronica if it is my day off. Moreover, I always get the satisfactory outcomes for my therapeutic endeavors; I cannot deduce whether it's just an observation or the lady luck has really been on my side.

It was fine that noon. Ronica and I got into our white Buick Regal; I threw it into the gear and raced down the highway. We headed westward, wearing sunglasses and squealing like schoolgirls. The wind ruffled her long, lustrous hair; she had to finger it aside repetitively. However, I had no problem with the wind. The bob cut hairstyle looked cool to me.

We were African American incesbians. The oval faces, proportioned eyes, Nubian noses, full lips, and black hair were the features of our beauty. However, we were not exactly alike. I was a bit taller and five years older to Ronica. My measurements were 34B-22-32.

I loved my sister for her feminine grace and inviting looks. She had a huge bust, a narrow waist, and big juicy ass. No bra smaller than 38E could fit her mammoth tits. Size 12 briefs were the perfect choice for her well-rounded and wide hips.

I had attired myself into a bright navy blue polo shirt and light blue trousers. Ronica was dressed in a black button-down top and a red schoolgirl miniskirt. She was no longer a schoolgirl, but I told her to put on that dress. She had worn the very dress before going to a female classmate's home four months ago. They had engaged in some hot lesbian sex when no one else was around.

That classmate was Bianca Floris, the beautiful Romanian redhead in her early twenties and a student at the College of Nursing. She and Ronica befriended each other during their first year of college. They used to board the same bus, entered the same classrooms hand in hand, and sat together in the library or cafeteria. It appeared that their friendship was platonic; actually, they were attracted to each other. With the announcement of first semester exam schedule, an occasion for the desired sexual interlude was presented to them.

Ronica began visiting Bianca at her home to go through a joint preparation for the exam. One evening, an opportunity arose for them; Bianca's parents left her with Ronica because they had to go to an allergist. When Bianca teased my sister, she got aroused immediately. They pleasured each other with lust and erotic rapture. In next to no time, Bianca's bedroom reeked with the aroma of sex and it echoed with their squeals of delight.

Ronica reached home before I returned from the Center. She lay awake at night, thinking about her lesbian adventure with Bianca and her incesbian relationship with me. Instantly, it occurred to her that she had breached my trust; an uncomfortable knot grew in the pit of her stomach. The feeling of shame and guilt moved her emotionally, and so she decided to refrain herself from going intimate with Bianca.

On the other hand, Bianca slept well that night for the most delightful and rewarding experience she ever had. The next morning, however, brought her the shocking news as Ronica met her in college. Naturally, she got dejected to learn her friend's decision. It diametrically opposed her craving to have sex with my sister. Nonetheless, she promised Ronica that she would always respect her decision in my favor.

Ronica never realized what outcome of her frankness could be. Moreover, she did not tell me about her lesbian adventure because she was afraid of losing the harmony and commitment in our incesbian relationship.

Their secret had to be revealed a couple of days before that Tuesday. Bianca's husband came to our house and told us that he could arouse his wife in bed but she never cummed for him. His name was Raymond Peter Evans, a handsome American in his late twenties. He nicknamed us J and V. In return, we called him Ray.

Ray met Bianca at Philip and Marlene's bar. He had no idea that she was already disconsolate by Ronica's decision. However, he fell in love with her and made up his mind to ask her for the dance. She accepted his offer, and they began dancing harmoniously to the music. Her air of femininity, shapely curves, and soft contours aroused him.

Ray, acting impulsively on his desire, kissed Bianca before the people around. His unexpected, imprudent action embarrassed her instantaneously. He realized the gauche situation and the coldness in her comportment. Hence, he proffered an apology and dropped her home.

After a few days, Ray found her with Ronica at a bus stop. Instantly, he thought that my sister could be a nexus between him and Bianca. Therefore, he sent her a text to call him.

Ronica called him, and he asked her Bianca's name and cell number. She was already concerned about her classmate's frigid response. Hence, she did not answer him plainly until he told her about his amorous encounter with Bianca. Feeling relieved and hopeful after learning that, Ronica told him her name and cell number.

Ray called Bianca and urged her to meet him. Since she did not promise him for a date, he ended his call. That instant, she began to like him and could not get him out of her mind.

Bianca called him after a few nights, because she wanted to know the feelings he had for her. For an answer, he confessed his love to her. With no other option, she took him as her romantic partner.

They used to go on dates and one day, he asked Bianca for her hand in marriage. She accepted his wedding proposal. They got married at Amoré Wedding Chapel three months ago. Right from the wedding night, Ray found her dry even though he ate her out with perfection and aroused her to the plateau. Subsequently, he used vaginal lubricants on her and enjoyed cumming into her cunt. Nonetheless, her sexual dysfunction bothered him every time.

Bianca did not confide her lesbian adventure to Ray, but she never knew that he could find it out per chance. That Saturday eve, he returned home and entered the bedroom. She was lying nude on the bed, masturbating to the erotic snapshots of the lesbian couples in girlie magazines. Her eyes were closed and she was too preoccupied to realize that he was home. The sight aroused him immediately. He walked over, knelt between her open thighs, and went down on her. As he licked her cunt and sucked her clit, she called Ronica's name and urged her to eat her more.

Ray was astonished to hear that. Instantly, he figured out why she mistook him for Ronica. Hence, he spoke aloud to disturb her reverie. Bianca came to her senses and admitted to him about her past lesbian experience. After learning the truth, he decided to discuss the whole story with me.

He arrived at our home the next day; a long discourse transpired to encapsulate his wife's past, her matrimonial commitment with him, and the effect of Ronica's decision on her sexual response. I articulated my conclusion to Ray that Bianca was suffering from situational anorgasmia. Consequently, the sexual fantasies about lesbians provoked her to masturbate and cum. However, she failed to reach a climax whenever he joined her abed.

Ray was already anxious to sort out the cure for his wife's anorgasmia. Therefore, I assured him that the expression of Bianca's sexual activity could revert to normal if another woman pleased her in bed. Without hesitation, he told us to go to his home and have sex with her. We promised him to help his wife for the recovery of her sexual response.

And so accompanied by Ronica, I drove my car down the winding road until we reached our destination; it was his white luxury home. I parked the car in the spacious portico and looked at her.

She asked, "Jess, are you sure we are on the right track?"

"Yeah," I said. "I want to see how your dress evokes her memory. Let's go!"

Ronica grinned at me and opened the car door. I turned about, took my black leather bag from the back seat, and got down after her.

Swaying her hips, Ronica walked over to the building and stopped at the door. I followed her example and nodded as she cast a quizzical glance at me. The next instant, she raised her hand and rang the door bell thrice.

As the door clicked open, a Caucasian girl with long auburn curls appeared in the doorway. I appraised her from head to toe. She had a heart-shaped face, wide-set brown eyes, a hawk nose, pouty lips, and a dimpled chin. The red floral mini dress befitted her hourglass figure, and the halter neck displayed significant amount of her cleavage. Her curves were as voluptuous and tempting as Ronica's; however, I knew that 34F was the snug bra size for her bust.

I smiled as a look of utter astonishment stole over her alluring face. Ronica grinned at her and said, "Well, hello Bianca! You weren't expecting us today, were you?"

Bianca remained speechless. Her eyes were fixed at Ronica; she had ignored me apparently.

"Don't just stand like a dummy," I told Ronica, pushing her onward.

As if coming to her senses, Bianca blinked and looked at me. She moved her lips but did not say a word.

Ronica hugged her straightaway. "Oh my friend, I've missed you so much," she said affectionately.

'Now you're doing the right thing, sis,' I thought as she began to roam her hands over Bianca's back. 'Let's see what her reaction is.'

Ronica pecked her on the shoulder, reached her fleshy ass, and squeezed it playfully. A deep furrow appeared on Bianca's forehead and her ears turned red. She uttered an "ah" and pushed Ronica away.

"Now, now, don't act preposterous," I said. "We've come here for a friendly reunion, OKAY."

Ronica wore a regretful expression. "Erm-ok. Sorry," she said in a low tone.

I gazed into Bianca's eyes. For a brief moment, her pupils dilated and eyebrows twitched upward. Resuming an affable demeanor, I smiled and said, "I believe we are already acquainted with each other. Ronica must have told you about me."

Bianca said nothing. She looked impassive.

"Nonetheless, it'll be my pleasure to make an introduction. I'm Jessica Ryder, Ronica's sister and Ray's friend." I said, holding my hand out to her.

"Yes, I know," she said, shaking hands with me.

"I'm glad to hear that. You can call me Jess, and I hope you won't mind if I call you Bianca," I said as Ronica shook hands with her.

Bianca thought for a while. Her lips curved into a smile, and she nodded.

"Oh Bianca, you're so sweet. Is Ray home?"

"No! He'll be here after 4 p.m."

"Never mind, we've come here to see you," I said, stepping inside. Bianca had to stand aside as Ronica followed me before closing the door.

"You've come here to see me," she inquired.

"Yes. Ray visited us last Sunday and we chatted a lot about you."

She raised her eyebrows.

"When he left, I thought to come over here and meet you in person. Well, I must say, your beauty has captivated him for sure."

"Thank you," she said.

"Any time," I said. "Are we going to stand here until he returns?"

"Ah, I'm sorry. Please follow me," she said and turned around. The ample auburn tresses ran down to her waist, almost covering her bare back. The hemline of her dress flipped around her thighs as she walked. Ronica looked at me and smiled. In return, I winked at her.

We followed Bianca to the spacious and well-lit living room. Its interior was almost entirely white but the coffee table, flower vases, wall-mounted paintings, and the tiled floor had an eye-catching contrast. She gestured us to occupy the sofa that stood opposite the sliding window. I sat beside Ronica, putting my bag on the floor.

Bianca walked over to the far right and went behind a glass door. After a while, she returned and served us two glasses of the red liquor. As she sat in the sofa next to ours, I sipped the wine and said, "Hum-we love the taste of red raspberries. It's so refreshing!"

"Yes," she said. "Ray and I drink Eleganta almost every day."

"That's great! Eleganta, the truly memorable wine, has a light crisp taste. No wonder why it is perfect for routine or any dining experience."

Bianca smiled. She took a draught of her wine and said, "Jess, may I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Why you and Veronica wanted to meet me after chatting with Ray? I mean-you've already seen me when I was getting married to him."

"Well, two things are the answer to your question. Like I said a while ago, we've come here for a friendly reunion. Moreover, Ray showed us a big concern for you. Hence, I wanted to talk to you about him."

She frowned and said, "Sorry, I don't get you."

"He shared many things with us, like classmates or friends do at a college cafeteria."

Bianca turned her eyes to Ronica. Then she looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"They were the sweet memories and unexpected outcomes," I said. "Ray told us how he met you for the first time at Philip & Marlene's bar, urged you to meet him again, confessed his love to you, and popped an all important question that most women want to hear from their romantic partners."

Bianca's lips curved into a smile, "Yes," she said. "I still remember how he proposed me that day as we hit the beach, took a stroll along the coast, and chatted about love."

"Then he kissed you, right?"

She nodded.

"Wow! That's what I call a prelude to the show. A girl can never forget the mesmerizing effect of a kiss on her lips if it is utterly passionate. I understand why he kissed you there or at the bar. You are the only one dear to him, a girl of his dreams, and the woman he loves."

Bianca laughed.

"Falling in love with someone surely leads you to the seventh heaven," I said. "However, you may be curious for your partner's true feelings. Ray met you at the bar, kissed you before the people around, and urged you for a date. I believe you felt vulnerable for what he had done so boldly. In spite of that, you couldn't get him out of your mind and resolved to call him one night."

"Yes, I wanted to know how he felt for me," she said, putting her glass on the table. "When he confessed his love, an utter excitement shook me all over. I couldn't just rebuke or reject him. Instead, his words elated me because I was not expecting the committed love from ANYBODY."

Bianca cast a glance at my sister. I followed her example and noticed that Ronica was looking at her glass, sipping the drink.

"Yeah, life is like a winding road," I said, looking back to Bianca. "It surely presents us some incredible turns like love, sex, hope, and despair. We fall in love, get married, live with our mates, and do not hesitate to share anything with them. At times, we prefer to hide something from them that must have happened to us previously."

Bianca stared at me. The alarmed look on her face pleased me inwardly. Without saying a word, Ronica and I finished our drink.

"The committed relationship may exist in a variety of ways," I resumed. "It can be close friendship, long-term relationship, courtship, engagement, marriage or civil union. Surely, it will flourish if two people tie each other with a mutually agreed-upon commitment. Some couples aspire for a harmonious and devoted relationship. Conversely, they do not realize the importance of reciprocal openness and leniency. Hence, awkward situations often arise for them."

I fell silent. For a brief moment, Bianca averted her eyes to look at the coffee table. I knew she was trying to compose herself.

"As a psychotherapist, I've diagnosed and treated many clinical problems," I said, "and most of my patients are emotionally stressed WOMEN."

"Wow," Ronica exclaimed.

Bianca gazed into my eyes and moved her lips. I inferred from her expression that she intended to say something.

"I think you want to ask me a question," I said.

"Ye-yes," she stammered. "I want to know the reason for their emotional stress. Is it heartbreak or something?"

"Anything undesirable may lead them to have emotional stress like financial problems, unrealistic expectations, uncommitted relationships, divorce, breakup, physical separation or romantic rejection," I replied.

"Hum-what will be the consequences of leaving their stress untreated?"

"They will feel lonely, cut themselves off from others, experience the fluctuations in mood, sleep too much or too little, and use alcohol or drugs to relax."

"I think it is better for a woman to go out and enjoy herself if she feels lonely or moody," Ronica said.

"Well said, sis! That is a very good idea to relieve the symptoms of emotional pain," I said.

"I agree," said Bianca. "By doing so, they can ward off the hurtful feelings."

"Yeah," I said. "Dating with another partner will be helpful for a woman if the cause of her stress is romantic rejection or breakup. Nonetheless, other complications can arise later in life and she may encounter some unwanted outcomes."

Bianca frowned and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Before answering your question, I must tell you Isabel's story."

"Isabel! Wh-Who is she?"

"She was one of my patients. About six months ago, she consulted me at the Psychotherapy Center because an odd problem had affected her."

"Interesting," Ronica said. "What was her problem?"

"She was suffering from situational anorgasmia."

"Oh!"

"Erm-Jess," said Bianca. "Can you say it again?"

"Sure! It is SITUATIONAL ANORGASMIA."

"I've never heard that before."

I grinned. Like Ray, Bianca couldn't articulate the term. "First, you must know what the sexual dysfunction is," I told her. "It is the difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of normal sexual activity like desire, arousal or orgasm. A type of sexual dysfunction is anorgasmia, which mostly affects women. They may have a delayed or no orgasm in spite of an effective sexual excitement."

Bianca sat gaping at me. She was definitely astounded to hear that.

"The situational anorgasmia in a woman," I went on, "signifies that she can reach her orgasm only during certain situations like receiving oral or manual stimulation of her clit. Likewise, she may cum for one partner but not the other. Isabel was a bisexual, but she preferred women to men. Hence, she failed to cum for James whenever he tried to pleasure her in bed."

Bianca asked, "Was James-her husband?"

"Exactly," I affirmed. "He read the signs she showed him, sorted out the nature of her condition, and suggested her to consult me."

"He was a caring husband I presume," said Ronica. "How did he sort out the nature of her condition?"

"I asked Isabel a lot of questions, and she answered them without shilly-shallying. Right from the wedding night, James tried his best to gratify her desire. He fucked her constantly, entered her from rear, went down on her, and gave her hours of foreplay. No matter what he did, she simply couldn't cum for him."

"Oh! She didn't love him, right?"

"No! She loved him dearly and enjoyed being in bed with him. Even after kissing her body from head to toe or eating her out, he always found her dry. Without using vaginal lubricants, it was difficult for him to enter and cum into her cunt."

"Poor James! He was probably upset by her condition."

"Yeah, but he never gave up the efforts to make her cum. Hence, he brought her some magazine that contained the pictures of men and women having sex. When they had no effect on her, he brought home the girlie magazines. Since they featured the erotic snapshots of lesbian couples, she found them very exciting. Her affirmative response was like a ray of hope for him. Enthusiastically, he stripped her and let her read the stories of lesbians in love. Then he'd eat her cunt, or fuck her. In spite of that, her sexual response failed to improve."