Pleasure Unexpected Ch. 02

Story Info
He sat down beside me and pulled my into his arms.
1.4k words
3.67
8.5k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got through telling him the situation, he sat down beside me and slowly pulled my into his arms. He had one arm around my waist and the other one was supporting my head and he tugged on my hair until I tilted my head back and he could have better access to my neck and ears.

He started brushing his lips over mine slowly increasing the pressure on mine until I opened my mouth so he could taste me and I moaned at how good he tasted. I couldn't get enough of him. He slowly nibbled his way down my neck, across my collar bone and started lower as he got to my shirt, ripping it in half so he could get to my breasts.

At the first flick of his tongue across my nipple my back arched with the unexpected pleasure and he took my response to mean that I was liking what was going on and closed his mouth over my nipple while continuing to flick his tongue across my nipple. When he lightly nipped my nipple shivers ran down my spine and I racked my nails down his back causing him to moan and lower me to the sofa bed and start trailing kisses down my chest and stomach heading towards my waist.

While he was trailing kisses I was steadily running my hands over his back , chest and every where else that I could reach. When he reached my jeans, I was so glad that I had decided to where my button fly jeans and not my zippered ones, because as he opened each button he was kissing and nibbling on every inch of skin that was revealed.

As my hips and pussy were slowly being revealed he noticed that I kept my mons trimmed and shaved into a slim landing strip on top leading to my clit and shaved smooth every where else. As I was laying there with nothing on I told him that he had too many clothes on and I wanted to do some exploring of my own.

I lay back watching him remove his shoes, and jeans, waiting for him to lower his jeans past his hips so I could finally get my first look at his package and I wasn't disappointed. My mouth watered at the sight of him fully erect. I wanted to taste him. I raised up on my knees so I could have better access to him. As I reached out and lightly wrapped my hand around his dick I felt him tense and suck in his breath. I thought just wait until I get my mouth on you and we will see how you react then.

I slowly ran my hand up and down his dick as I lowered my head towards his mouth watering cock. I ran my tongue up the ridge and around his head as I maintained eye contact with him I slowly lowered my mouth over his head and sank my mouth down his shaft almost taking him in completely the first time. As I came back up and went back down I increased the suction and varied the position of my mouth moving up and down and turning my head from side to side. As I was sucking on his cock I was running my nails lightly down his thighs and I could feel his muscles tensing and bunching up under my fingers and his hips were starting to move with me so that I was taking more of him in and his breathing was increasing and getting faster.

He pulled me up to him saying, "Keep that up and you'll have me finishing before I want to." He kissed me and slowly lowered me to lay on my back as he worked his way down my body kissing and nibbling, finding out that I am ticklish on my sides in the process. When he got to my hips and legs, he pushed them apart and settled in between my legs looking at me as he lowered his head towards my pussy and clit.

At the first lick on my slit from top to bottom, my head fell back and I moaned out at the pleasure. I lifted my head back up to watch him as he ate me out. He spread my lips apart so he could see my clit and opening. As he flicked his tongue on my clit my breath hitched and he grinned. He kept me right there on the edge not letting my cum but not letting me come down off the pleasure high either. He looked at me an said, "Tell me what you want? I can keep this up all night. Tell me what you need." I looked at him knowing that if I tell him what he wants to hear then he knows exactly how much power he will have over me. He's already proven to me that my previous lovers either didn't know what they were doing or they didn't know how to read my body and know exactly how to keep me there on the edge and keep me hungry. To prove his point, he ran his tongue up my slit, closing his mouth over my clit and started rapidly flicking his tongue across it causing my back to arch and my hips to thrust my pussy more firmly into his mouth.

"Tell me what you want? Tell me what you need?" , he said. With my back arching from the pleasure and the need to cum , I screamed out " Make me cum, I need to cum and I want you in me now. I can't wait." At my words he growled as he placed his forearms right behind my legs on either side of my hips forcing me to open wider for him as he brushed his cock against my clit and slit coating his dick with my juices. He lined up and pushed past my opening and as his head slipped in I raised my hips to take him in fully. As his balls slapped against my ass letting both of us know he was in all the way.

I moaned at the feeling of fullness and as he went to pull back out to plunge back in, he looked at me saying "hang on tight it's gonna be slow and deep , fast and rough." He started moving back in and I raised my hips to meet his thrust and I moaned at the depth that he reached. He kept up the slow pace until he felt my body start to tense and knew that it wouldn't be long before I cam and he increased his pace driving into me deeper until he couldn't go any deeper.

By this time I was mindless with the need to cum and was feeling like I couldn't take much more of the pleasure. I looked at him and said, " Now, I need to feel you coming in me and I need to cum." At my words he went even faster if that was possible and all you could hear was the sounds of flesh meeting flesh and hear the moans of two people making love. He gave one more deep lunge and then he held himself flush against my clit and I could feel him pulsing and releasing his seed and that triggered my orgasm and I screamed out his name as I was cumming.

When I finally got my breath back and returned back to earth all I could say was wow . He grinned and said, " I told you that I would have you screaming my name as you came and that we wouldn't be walking straight."

Just as soon as he said that there was a knock at the door. Jimmy looked at me and asked, "Are you expecting anyone?" I shook my head no at him and as I went to get off the bed and answer the door, he stood behind me so that whoever it was could tell that I wasn't there by myself .

I opened the door and saw that it was Gabe and Sid. It was a good thing I had put on a robe before opening the door because the first thing out of his mouth was.

"You didn't waste time did you, Jimmy? The whole temple could hear her." I think I blushed a bright red when he said that.