Pleasure With Bro's Wife

Story Info
He get's his brother's wife.
1.2k words
3.65
335.5k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a married male from south India and I am going to share my sexperience with my brothers' wife which was surprise and sexiting for me when happened.

During the last summer holidays my family went to their native for the vacation. Due to my work load i couldn't accompany them. For my food my brother who is just few streets away from me ordered me not to spoil my health by taking food in hotel and i should dine in his house. well this was going on smoothly for a week. my brother who is working in central Govt used to visit home once in a week. My bro's wife also working and looks beautiful in the age of 42 and no one belive that she is mother of two kids. I too didn't have any odd thinking about her till that incident. one day i went there for my breakfast . my younger brother's wife was serving me and she went down to get water from municipal tap. my elder bro's wife came from bathroom after taking bath. when i saw her i was shocked because her beautiful one boob was fully exposed from the nighty. First time i got an oppurtuinity to see her boobs and my blood circulation was fast like Olymbic runner. She didn't speak but smiled and went to bedroom for dress change.

That night i got a phone call at about 10.30. in half sleep i attended that. it was she and talked in husky voice and asked whether i had my dinner. i said yes and asked why this late night call , any help because both my brothers were not in home. she said no nothing just like that she called. and she was talking with me for 30 minutes with out any serious matter. In our talk she suddenly said " I need you badly". I was exitied and at the same time shocked. for 2 minutes i was silent she broke the silence and asked whether i liked her or not. I was in confusion but said yes i like her. then she told that next day night at 8 she will come to my home and asked me to stay there.

The next day was moving slowly because my anticipation was overtaking the time. Finaly that time came. I remember the day was 22nd may of this year. she came with dark colour cotton saree and matching blouse with head full of jasmine and seducing body spary.

After her arrival my heart beat raised and i was blinking how to start. in this way 15 minutes passed. we didn't speak even a single word. she was sitting next to me in a chair. to break the silence i switched on the T.V and the song in T.V was suited to our mood.

Finaly i slowly put my hand on her back and touched the jasmine on her head and my nose moved to the jasmine. The smell of jasmine seduced me and i kissed her back neck. she closed her eyes and murmurring somethig. then i hugged her from the back and slowly moved my hand from top of her head . she turned to me slowly and her face was close to mine. i kissed her lips gently and my one hand caame front aand touched her one boob which i saw the day before. it was stiff in the two covers she had. yes bra and blouse. i slowly squezzed that with blouse and kissed her lips with little force. she couldn't sit on the chair and she raised from the chair and sat on the floor. I too came down from the chair and this time her head was on my lap. i touced her forehead nose and squezzed her lips and sucked her lips hardly. she was loosing her control and i started removing her saree slowly and my cock got erected and it was pricking her back near spinal. oohhhhhhhhh. her two boobs were like pyramids and i started un hooking the blouse with exitiement. now i gave freedom to the 2 boobs from the blouse prision. the only next gate of prision is bra and i removed that too. now the 2 boobs came out with a jump and i had a feeling that they are happy and saying thanks to me. i changed my position and came to side of her. by laying by the side i played with her boob with hand and mouth silmultaneously. my cock punched her hips by the side of her hip and she put one hand on my tool and gripped that. i came down after sucking her juicy boobs to her flat stomach and her navel where a beautiful hole was there. my tounge went inside that my half toungue disappeared in the navel. in the mean time she removed my lungi and freed my tool and holding in hands

I came down and lifted her peticoat and rolled that over her stomac and i saw the gate way of heven was clean and shaved and the gate was like two walls with a cannel running between them. and a little stream was slowly running from there. i kissed the walls and cannel. her body gave a jurk. and by the time my both hands covered her 2 breasts and squeezzed hardly. she parted her legs slowly to V shape and the cannel was opening like gate. rosy flush in side slowly came to my vision and i burried my face between the thighs and my toungue was deep in the juicy pussy. the taste like 50 - 50. ya 50% sweet and 50% salt. i increased the force of my tongue and her body increased the jurking.

Now the stream from her pussy increased and filled my mouth , nose and face. it was highly viscous .She in a husky voice said enough and start come inside me. Since i got the permission to enter inside the heven . I raised and laid on her . i opened her thighs fully and she got my cock and guided it to enter her hungry and juicy pussy. when the head my tool touched her pussy i could feel the trembling of her pussy. when i pushed with little force. her pussy covered the full lenth of my tool. inside of her pussy was warm and juicy. i laid on her for few seconds. then with both my hands by the side closely touching her top naked body. i started my fuck . first slowly then i in creased my speed like a train starts from station.

My speed increased like RAAJTHANI EXPRESS . she came from lying position due to the force of my cock burried in side her. It was last for about 20 minutes. i changed the phase of rythym and she enjoyed fully. i could see the tears coming from eyes sideway .

Finaly i pour my juice in the pouch she had with honey and our juices mixed to gether and ozzed out from her pussy. then after 30 minutes i withdraw my tool from her heven. She went to bathroom and came out after 10 minutes after cleaning her body. when going she gave me a deep kiss and said that we will do it after some time.

Now i am waiting for another chance. when i get i will write here. say readers best of luck for my second chance