Pleasured in the Pool

Story Info
Peter's girlfriend cums to work for a little underwater fun.
1.5k words
4.07
23.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter closed the pool at four o'clock as he had been directed. The last patrons had left some time ago and the lifeguard on duty had left soon after. Now all he had to do was clean up the pool deck before he could clock out for the day. He had been fortunate to get a summer job managing an outdoor pool. Most of his friends were stuck working in cafes and factories all summer.

He was sweeping under a set of deck chairs when he heard the gate click on the far side of the pool area. Someone must have forgotten when the pool closed. He turned to tell them that they were closed but there was no one there. The gate had clearly clicked but there was no one around. Maybe it was a patron leaving late that had taken awhile changing in the bathroom. He turned back to the sweeping.

A few minutes passed and he had forgotten about the gate. He finished sweeping and was walking back to the tool shack when he spotted a woman in a lounge chair on the far side of the pool. She had long tan legs and blonde hair that fell to her waist. All she wore was a tiny black bikini that left little up to the imagination. He recognized her at once. It was his girlfriend Annabelle.

She smiled over at him and he was instantly irritated. "You can't be here right now. I am closing up. You are going to get me in trouble." She rose from the chair and moved towards him. "What are you going to do about it? Are you going to punish me?" It became clear in an instant why she was there. Peter was torn. This could get him fired but at the same time, sex with Annabelle was like nothing else in this world. They had been dating a couple months and each time they had sex was better than the last time. She was wild and kinky, always coming up with new and exciting ideas. Peter wondered what she had in mind this time. They had never tried it at his work place before. Maybe she was going for the kinky workplace roleplay.

He made his decision. "I am definitely going to have to punish you", he said smoothly. He pulled off his shirt and walked towards her. She moved away from him and pulled down one side of her bathing suit top, teasing him. Each time he moved closer, she danced away, until she reached the pool steps. This time she slipped into the pool. Peter joined her in the pool and she let him approach. When she was in arms reach, he pulled her towards him and kissed her. She reached behind her and untied her bathing suit top, letting it fall away. Her breasts were magnificent. They were firm with perfect rock hard nipples. As she swayed in the water, they bounced slightly. There was a mischievous look in her eye as the kiss ended. Without a word she slipped beneath the surface and began to pull the drawstrings on Peter's bathing suit. When they were loosened, she pulled them down and slipped them from beneath his feet. So this is what she was up to, underwater sex.

Two of their mutual friends had tried it and would not stop talking about it. They kept saying that the lack of oxygen had made the orgasms so much better. Peter had been skeptical but clearly Annabelle was game to try.

She bunched up his swimsuit and kicked away beneath the surface. She had already been under the water for thirty seconds and now she was headed for the far side of the pool. Peter watched the sleek graceful form slip through the water, her golden hair streaming behind her. She surfaced at the far side of the pool holding the swim suit. She had been underwater for forty five seconds. Peter had been so distracted that he only just realized that he was standing in the pool completely naked. She teasingly held the swim suit as though she would throw it out of the pool deck. "Oh no you don't"

Peter kicked off the wall and swam the length of the pool underwater. She waited for him to arrive. When he had almost reached her, she slipped beneath the surface and grabbed him around the chest, pressing him towards the bottom. He did not have time to get a new breath. She had a twenty second advantage over him. He pulled her tight and kissed her hard. He felt her breasts brush against his chest. She opened her mouth slightly and a tiny stream of bubbles raced for the surface. Peter felt his chest tighten. He needed air soon. With a twist, he tried to pull himself free of her grip but she held on determinedly. With a free hand he grabbed her nipple and twisted hard. A large column of air poured from her lips and she let go. He rocketed to the surface and sucked in a solid breath of air. Annabelle surfaced alongside him breathing hard. "That wasn't very nice", she complained.

"You were well on your way to drowning me. Let's see how you like it." Peter grabbed her head and swept her legs out from under her. She got a half decent breath before she plunged beneath the surface. She didn't struggle under his grip. Instead she began to caress his sunken cock. She took it in her mouth and began to give him an underwater blowjob. It truly felt incredible. He kept his hands on her head, guiding her movements and she made no move to stop him. In his enjoyment, he lost track of the time she had been under. She began to struggle under his grip and a large column of bubbles burst on the surface. She was struggling hard with his cock still in her mouth. He held her under a few seconds longer. Finally he relented and she burst to the surface. "I can't believe how turned on that made me. Sarah was right, being held under really turned me on." Peter just smiled. "The best has yet to come."

She was on her tip toes and the water was up to her neck. He kissed her on the lips and began moving down her body. Her breasts, her stomach, and then her pussy. She quivered slightly as his tongue found her clit. Her hand came down on his head and guided his movements. He had been underwater for thirty seconds when she joined him under the water. She slipped beneath the surface and lay horizontal to the bottom. It was clear that she was close to cumming. Peter fought off the urge to breathe. He smothered his lips with her pussy to keep the air from escaping. Her back arched and her fingers dug into his hair. He moved his tongue faster and she began to writhe as she came. The air was expelled from her lungs as she screamed in ecstasy. She sank to the bottom momentarily as her orgasm subsided. Peter was already on the surface. She swam to the surface to join him. She pulled herself into his arms as the last spasms of the orgasm faded away. "It is now your turn to cum. You can do whatever you want to me", she cooed.

She pushed away from him and slipped beneath the surface. She lay on her back on the bottom of the pool with her eyes closed. Peter swam down and entered her. Her eyes opened and she smiled up at him. He began to fuck her and she responded to his rhythm. After thirty seconds he felt the tickling need for air. He pulled out of her and surfaced. She remained on the bottom, waiting for him. He took a deep breath and swam back down. He entered her and she chirped in delight. His orgasm was building and still she showed no sign of needing air. He grabbed her shoulders and began to fuck her harder. She responded with increasing intensity. She had now been under for over a minute. Peter suppressed the need to breath. She dug her fingers into his back. Clearly she was nearing another orgasm. Seconds later she let out a gurgling scream as she came again. Her body shook as she came hard. Following it, she fought to keep in her remaining breath. Her blue eyes were wide as she silently pleaded with him to finish. Tiny bubbles flowed from the corners of her lips as she fought the losing battle.

The orgasm came twenty seconds later. He came deep inside her. As the orgasm faded, he loosened the grip on her shoulders and pulled out of her. She raced for the surface with cum streaming out of her pussy. She had been underwater for a minute and thirty seconds. He surfaced in time to keep her from slipping back beneath the surface. She gulped in the afternoon air as Peter kept her exhausted body afloat. When her breath finally returned, she leaned in and kissed him.