Pleasures in Pain

Story Info
Sexual pleasures are adopted to remove the pain of loss
1.9k words
16.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at her best friend, a mixture of pain, shock and disbelief written on her face. "Annie, please... Please tell me you're lying!" She yelled as tears began to build up in her wide staring eyes.

"No, Jane. I'm sorry." Annie hated to be the one to drop the painful bomb. "They're gone; the accident was last night. I'm afraid it's just the two of us in this house now."

"No, no, no!" Jane's body started to shake as she fell to the floor, clutching her knees as she did so. "My parents can't be gone. They can't be!"

Annie retired herself to a couch for a while, simply watching her best friend as her back heaved with every sob. She looked so helpless lying there, wrapped up in a ball with tears flowing down her gorgeous face. She hated to see her friend like this; she needed to do something, and do something quickly.

It was not long before a thought crossed her mind. There was something that Jane always wanted and it should help her to forget about things for a while. After making a quick call, Annie nervously approached her friend curled up on the ground. Touching her gently on the shoulder, she lowered herself to her level and gingerly wrapped an arm around her tiny waist. Jane's sobs became a little louder as she tried to push Annie away, but Annie would have none of that. She gently pulled a reluctant hand from a beautiful tear stained face and tried to force her friend to look at her, but she refused too. Sighing, Annie surrendered for a while. She needed to think. It will be difficult to get her friend to relax especially after losing both of her parents.

Finally, something came to her mind. She remembered everything Jane said about her weak spots and her sensitive positions. Deciding to give one a try, Annie skillfully approached Jane again. This time she hardly hesitated. Gently brushing her long black hair out of the way, Annie placed a kiss in Jane's neck. She loved the reaction she received. Jane's body arched a little and relaxed as she took in a long breath of air; this time, the gasp was not from her sobs. Taking her reaction as a green light, Annie positioned herself behind Jane and allowed her tongue to trace a line from her ear down her neck and back up before nibbling seductively on her ear lobe. Her tearful sobs were transitioning into impatient sobs of ecstasy as she pushed her body into Annie, enjoying the feel of Annie's hardening nipples poking through her braless top.

Jane's reactions were turning Annie on, but now was not the time to think about herself. Positioning Jane to sit between her legs, Annie began to work the tensed spots in Jane's shoulders; seductively massaging her until her sobs stopped altogether. Deciding to take it a little bit further, Annie loosened the straps of Jane's shirt, allowing them to fall as she gently caressed her best friend's cleavage before taking a hardened left nipple between two of her fingers. A moaned escaped Jane's lips as Annie hungrily sucked and nibbled on Jane's neck while working the tiny nipple in her hand.

"Suck my nipple like how you're sucking my neck," Jane begged in a low voice.

"In due time," Annie replied as she gently placed her friend to lie on the ground.

She allowed her hands to trace the curves of her friend's body, admiring every centimeter before pulling off her shirt. She sat there and praised her friend for a while with her eyes. She looked so amazing laying there with her hair disheveled, a pleading smile on her face and tiny pink nipples which stood out; begging for company. Kissing a pathway from her friend's neck down to her ripen nipple, Annie took the swollen bud into her mouth and began to suck on it. Her friend moaned in pleasure as her tongue lashed and licked the tiny bud as if that was the last moment in life. Her hands continued to roam the sexy body beneath her; loosening the pants and pulling it completely off. Caressing her bear thighs, Annie parted them slightly while she got ready to test the waters which were hidden in the female package between them.

Not moving her mouth from the aching nipple between her lips, she examined the begging pussy through her panty which was becoming wetter and wetter with every stroke of her hand. Not wanting to hesitate any longer, she removed the tiny piece of fabric and allowed her fingers to wander into a new place. The wet warmth of her friend's pussy caused her own pussy to ache with need and she wanted Jane to return the favour, but she knew she shouldn't; it was Jane's time. Returning her attention to the sexy female before her, she began to fuck the wet cunt before her vigorously with two fingers, enjoying the groans and sharp breath that escaped her friend's lips as she begged her to go faster and faster, and she obeyed. Her friend's hips were now arching upwards and gyrating to a rhythm of its own as her body prepared to release a wave of sexual satisfaction.

Annie enjoyed Jane's satisfying screams, the gyrating of her hips and the clenching of her pussy as she reached her orgasm, and the flushed look of her face coupled with everything else made her feel as if she needed to reach one too. She was about to strip her clothes to free her wet aching pussy, when a key turned in the door and it flew open.

Roger. Just great. Jane's boyfriend smiled an evil grin at the two girls before quickly approaching his girl. He took her up in his arms and kissed her passionately before placing her sexy naked body on the floor and crawling between her legs.

"I see you guys have started without me," he said with humor in his voice and then lowered his face to meet his girlfriend's second pair of lips. Kissing them softly, he placed his arms under her well-rounded butt and hoisted her body so that her long legs would be wrapped around his neck. Inserting his tongue, he tasted her well prepared meal before greedily licking and lashing at her clit as if he had intended to eat it all up.

For the second time in one day, her loud screams filled the room as she uncontrollably pushed her sex into her man's face, encouraging him to lick up every last bit of it. He sucked and licked her swollen clit enjoying every drop of the sweet juice that entered his mouth. Her body began to rock with pleasure, and it was then that he decided to insert a finger. It was the repeated motion of that finger coupled with the greedy finishing of his meal that brought her to a massive orgasm. Pulling his hair, she screamed and shrieked as her body rocked uncontrollably. She squeezed his head tightly between her legs as she released her never-ending shower of blessing.

Standing, Roger loosened his pants and allowed it to fall before stepping out of it. It was his turn to be satisfied. He was aroused from the time he stepped into the room, and was only becoming harder and harder with every passing second. Sitting next to his girl, he took a harden cock in his hand and directed her lips to it. They parted willingly as her tongue exited her mouth to greet his waiting head; tasting every centimeter of it as if she was sampling an ice cream cone for the first time. Taking the bass of it in one hand, she allowed the hardened member to disappear in her mouth as she sucked and licked it, as if she was hungry and it was her lollipop.

Her free hand roamed his body, stroking his back in the same rhythm that her lips were stroking his cock. He groaned softly and she took it as a welcoming sign to go faster. Her head bobbed a little as she sucked his dick harder, taking it deeper and deeper with each stroke. At that pace, it was not long before he met his own release. Grabbing her hair to hold her head in place, he released his millions of seeds into her mouth and she accepted them gratefully, swallowing them like a refreshing drink on a hot day.

It was then that a soft noise caught their attention. They both looked alarmed. They had come face to face with an aching Annie who lay on her back, legs slightly parted as her fingers battled with her swollen clit. Her gasps were rapid and her hand moved quickly as she fought to reach her peek of ecstasy.

"Annie," Jane whispered to Roger. "We forgot about her."

"Go get her," He said in a teasing tone. "Let's help."

Jane was completely unsure of what to do, but she approached her friend hesitantly and finishe pulled her shirt off since she only had one arm in. She wasted no time. Her lips found her friends hardened nipple and began to return the favour. Her friend released a sigh at the realization that she was not going to be left to pleasure herself alone. Grabbing her hair, Annie pulled Jane's head into her to encourage her to suck even harder. Her friend obeyed. It had been Jane's first time pleasuring a girl, but from the quick breaths that escaped her friend's lips, she knew she was doing something right.

Roger approached then, and taking both of Annie's arms handcuffed them above her head. Annie pleaded and begged for him to take them off, but he did not. Instructing Jane to position herself above Annie's face so that her friend could have a taste of her delicious meal, Roger did not hesitate in getting between Annie's legs.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, Rodger directed his long, thick, hardened member to the entrance of her pussy and slipped it into her dripping wet cunt. She yelped a bit as it entered, but the sound was muffled by Jane's pussy as she was being pleasured by her friend once again. Rodger grabbed her hips as he pumped in and out of her, enjoying the feel of her tight vaginal muscles around him.

"I'm... about... to come!" Jane announced and without hesitation, Roger pulled out of Annie and positioned his girl to sit on his cock, and Annie on his face. Female screams filled the air as he fought to pleasure both girls. Jane rode him viciously as if she was a rider seeking to win a gold cup. Her cunt slammed down over his dick repeatedly and her hips gyrated like a world wind, and he found himself fighting to keep control.

Holding a screaming Annie in place as his tongue searched every hiding part of her cunt; he allowed his seed to be exploded into Jane as her riding slowed like she had finally reached the finish line.

"Shit," she rolled onto the floor with his white liquid dripping out of her. "That was..."

"I know right!" Annie followed suit. "Amazing... but wait, can someone please take these things off of my hands?!"

And even as Rodger moved to free a now satisfied Annie, Annie was unsure. She did not know if she should feel guilty about helping her friend to forget about the deaths of her parents.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Evil Woman Pt. 01 Husband runs from cheating, scheming wife and friends.in Loving Wives
Where's Buster Wife want's a fling with a co-worker before settling down.in Loving Wives
Then She Kissed Me Betrayed in the worst way, he makes a comeback.in Loving Wives
Spying on the Wife He suspects, gets the proof, then gets his revenge.in Loving Wives
Ask Me Why Slip out the back, Jack.in Loving Wives
More Stories