Pleasures of the Flesh

Story Info
Two busy lives return to what makes them Them.
2.1k words
4.08
20.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long few weeks. It seemed that everything needed to be done NOW! They had no time to themselves and the tell tale signs were beginning to show in each of them. They were missing the intimate times when she was his totally. Where the pressures of everyday life melted away to Pleasures of the flesh.

She had taken the afternoon off with the intent of planning a wonderful night for him. She planned their re-acquaintance very carefully, taking into account all the things that he loved do much. She ordered his favourite dinner from the local Italian restaurant. She placed candles all over the bedroom... a small lighter lying next to the one closest to the door. She changed the sheets on the bed from the daily ones to the black satin sheets that made such a contrast with their winter pale bodies. She scented the sheets with Obsession and took a final gaze at the room. It was as she had pictured it in her mind.

She walked from the bedroom to the Master bath and began to run a nice hot bubble bath... scenting the water. Back to the bedroom she padded, selecting from the back of the closet the last gift he had given her. It was a rather skimpy but ohhh so sexy teddy and matching slip robe, of the most crimson red. She tottered back into the bathroom, and turned the steaming water off. She could smell the Obsession in the hair hanging heavily. She slipped from her work clothes and stepped gingerly into the hot fragrant water. Slowly she lowered herself into the bubbly water feeling it swirl around her body. Slowly and gently she bathed her body, paying close attention to smoothing every inch. She removed all traces of hair from her body. He liked her completely smooth. After finishing, she lay back in the tub and caressed her body. Slowly the stress of the past few weeks began to fade and she felt more alive then she had in a long time. She whispered to herself, "tonight. ...tonight...it's been so long." "Tonight I will erase the world and its stresses from his mind."

Slowly and quietly she stepped from the tub. Her body was a flushed red from the heated water. She reached for a large fluffy towel and vigorously dries her body. She looks down at her nude body seeing it flushed and aroused, as if it knows what is to come. Slowly she slips into the crimson red teddy and matching robe and examines herself in the mirror. Only the most minimal of makeup is needed tonight as she already has a flush in her cheeks. She carefully outlines her eyes with a soft kohl pencil and applies the softest of pink gloss to her lips. She tugs the brush through her hair drying it until is glistens in the soft lighting of the bathroom.

Out she walks into the living room waiting for the restaurant to deliver the dinner. She glances at the clock on the wall. It will be close but the food should arrive about 10 minutes before her love will arrive home from work. As she sits waiting her heart is racing. It seems like forever since they had been intimate, and even longer since they played as she hopes they will tonight. Her body tightens as she hears a car pulling into the drive. A quick glance through the curtains tells her that it is the dinner she had ordered. As the bell rings, she tugs her robe closed, clutching her wallet to her chest. She can see the outline of her nipples through the robe, and hopes the delivery person wont notice them or the flush on her face. Quickly she pays the driver and settles the food in the oven. She races back into the living room and dims the lights. Trembling fingers light the line of candles that will lead him from the door to her reclining body on the sofa.

Once again she hears a car in the drive. Her heart is pounding, she feels and knows that it is he. She lovers her lashes down over her eyes trying to hide her arousal that nearly scream from them. She hears the key in the door and the sudden surprised gasp as he sees the candle trail. She fumbles with the edges of her robe as she hears his keys land on the table and his jacket fall to the floor. His footsteps heard as he crosses the carpeting.

She feels his presence in the room before she lifts her eyes to him. Her arousal was blazing from her dark eyes. The smile on his face says that she was right. He had been missing her as much as she missed him. He made his way to the sofa and quickly pressed his body to hers. He had to feel her nipples pressed against his chest. She reached out to him, her hands exploring his body through clothing.

Carefully she rises from his embrace and takes his hand leading him into the Master bath where she had laid out his attire for the evening and some fresh towels. Aroused hands quickly turned the facet on and readied the water for him before she turned back to him and began to undress him. Her eyes were drinking in his body as if she had never seen him before and never would again. She committed every detail to her memory as she gently disrobed him. He stepped into the waters and lowered himself, an involuntary sigh and moan coming from him as he did. She could see the relaxation washing over him and she smiled softly. Grasping the sponge in her hand, she tenderly bathed her lover her mind racing to the rest of the evening. "Thank god it's the weekend'", she thought to herself. Before this night is finished neither will even know the world exists.

He rose from the water and stepped to the warmed floor, and carefully she toweled him dry and helped him into his black silk robe. Once again the brush was being drawn through wet hair. She stared at him for a moment; he was the most handsome of men in her eyes. To most he was as ordinary as she but to her ...HE WAS HER UNIVERSE! She curls her hand around his and leads him from the bath to the Master bedroom, bidding him to remain here for one moment. As she slips through the door she can see the twinkling of his eyes. Quickly she lights all the candles and returns to the door to open it and bid him to come into their room. It takes a moment for his eyes to adjust to the dim softness of the room but once they do he is smiling and reaching for her. She makes her way to the bed and crawls cat like upon the satin sheets. What a contrast her white flesh, crimson teddy and robe and the sheets make. His chest shudders deeply.

He climbs atop the bed...his arousal so evident through the sheer silk robe that he wears as his fingers begin to unlace the belt. Suddenly he stops, and reaches for her robe...tugging it roughly open. The raw hunger in his eyes cannot be mistaken. She gasps as she feels his hands enclose about her breasts, her nipples now bullet hard pressed into the center of his palm. His hands close tightly about them and he begins to knead them. Her head tips back slightly and her lips part the candlelight glinting of the gloss on them. She feels the tip of his fingers between her breasts as he fingers the ribbon that holds it closed. Suddenly she feels the tug as the teddy begins to fall from her body. Her pale body was glowing in the candlelight as he reaches and removes his robe.

They kneel in the bed both naked ... both wanting the other and the pleasures of the flesh that they had always enjoyed together. She scurries on her knees to turn her back to him and lower her head to the pillow. She presents her white ass to him and he knows INSTANTLY what she needs. He had been thinking a lot of this very thing for days, wishing there would be time for it. His hand snakes out across her upturned ass and caresses the smooth flesh. She shudders hard as a deep moan is released from her lips. Her hips grind slowly against his hand and the air, as her arousal mounts. Without warning he raises his hand silently and brings it down sharply on her ass. She begins to sing feeling the heat suffuse across her ass, her song a plea for more. His hands wander about her ass...she shifts her legs wider, feeling his hands explore her as hers had explored him on the sofa.

Slowly he slips one finger between her folds and into her. She can hear him almost stop breathing. He knows her secret. She desires him! Both can feel his finger sliding around in the slippery interior of her pussy. Both hearts racing! Once again his hand connects with her ass, her walls convulsing and tightening on his probing finger as her body reacts to his hand on her ass. She can hear his breathing change as the red marks on her ass begin to brighten. His cock brushes against her inner most thighs. Her body quivers for him and his touch. Quickly he replaces one finger with two and begins to move them in and out of her, her moans increasing the sharply ceasing as his hand rains spank after spank on her ass.

She can feel him moving on the bed but he is coming closer. Guttural moans race from her lips as he brushes his swollen cock head over her slit, the fingers of his other hand still working themselves in and out of her body. She cries out feeling his fingers slip free of her body ... her ass writhing in the air begging for his touch. She feels him lean in and the head of his cock seat itself in her pussy. Once again she moans deeply and at that his hand begins its assault on her ass once more. She can feel her own wetness dripping down her thighs. Roughly he pushes his way into her pussy, her walls tightening on him as he does. The hand keeps coming down on her ass, which by now must be glowing read in the candlelight. She turns her head quickly and nearly screams to him "FUCK ME please!" That was all the encouragement he needed. He begins to jack hammer into her pussy... her moans and screams of pleasure at his thrusts echoing through the silent house. He doesn't break his stride but removes one hand from her hips that had been holding her tightly and begins to wallop her ass as he fucks her. She screams out nearly loosing her mind with the intense pleasure and heat that she feels. She begins to rock on her knees bringing herself into the thrusts as his hand reddens her ass more. She can hear his breathing...feel his hardness in her ...feel the urgency with which his blows come to rest on her ass.

Her body is writhing and her lips are screaming as he fucks her wildly..his hand causing bright red welts on her ass. He can feel her walls convulsing as she begs for him to fill her with his cum. She feels his body jerk... hers jerks in response. Suddenly both bodies are shaking as their reunion culminates. AT the very moment his cock begins to sputter in her pussy she howls, her body explodes on his cock as his hand makes one final swat at her ass. Both fucking the other with abandonment as their bodies empty for the other. Both shaken they gather the other into their arms and cuddle, reveling in the closeness that had been lacking for too long. She lays her body to his and nibbles at his ear.

"I have missed you darling, How was work today" she says with a slight giggle in her voice. "Are you hungry?" He nods. Shakily she peels herself from him and pads naked off to the kitchen to gather the tray and setting the dinner on it. She returns with dinner and a nice bottle of wine. Settling the tray on the bed she crawls back in next to him. He takes the tray and sets it to the floor smiling. "I said I was hungry, and I am ....but NOT for food" With that he blows out the candle nearest the bed and tugs her back down, there in the middle of the night all that is heard is the giggling of two lovers who will once again enjoy the Pleasures of the Flesh.