Pleasures of Yoga

Story Info
Mother doing Yoga leads to son taking advantage.
3.6k words
4.39
279k
240
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I co-wrote this with "wildwifey" who is not only a sexy and wild woman but also a mother who shares very similar fantasies to mine. With that we developed this story that has mother and son incest, reluctance, being dominated, and so on. As always, all parties in this story are over 18 and no copies of this story can be made without the approval of both authors.

*****

Hi, my name is Erica and this is my story where my life has made a drastic change. Whether it's for better or for worse will be highly dependent on whom you ask. One thing is for sure, I personally think it changed for the better. It goes back from a very stressful day at work; the reasons for the stress are irrelevant to this story, but were the beginning of a chain of events that lead to an outcome that no one saw coming. Fate has a funny way of working things out, even if the solution goes against what society deems inappropriate.

Thinking back to that day I do recall saying these words to myself as I got home, "Its so nice to be home and finally relax. I just wish hubby were here to give me what I really need: a good pounding."

The fact is I love sex, and I love my husband. Bill is a wonderful lover and a caring spouse. Oh, and he's got a great cock and knows how to use it. However, his job as a CEO requires him to travel lengths at a time. This time he is all the way in India trying to work out the kinks in their support team for a new product they recently rolled out. Me personally I think they should just keep the support here in the U.S. But again, what do I know, I only work as a Director for the YMCA gymnastics department.

My job is something I won't bore you with the details for what I do day to day, but it does play into how I come to keep this body of mine. I am what most kids these days would call a MILF. I swear I am not being conceded here, it's just the way it is. Knowing my son Mark and all his horny little friends look at me when they THINK I am not looking (glass is known to have a reflection) I am known to give them a little shake here, bend over there, basically teasing the hell out of them. Thanks to gymnastics and Yoga I have the body that they drool over and I do not mind showing it off; don't mind at all!!

As far as my sexuality, even with my Catholic upbringing, I still have what you can call and edgier side to my persona. Pulling away from what my parents tried to instill in me I began to let loose and discovering my sexuality. Leaving home for college on a gymnastics scholarship I probably had more sex in those four years than most people do in their entire lives and I am okay with that. I really have no regrets; granted if I contracted a STD I may have felt different. However, with luck on my side (for I do hate condoms), I got stuff out of my system; sort of. Let's put it this way: after 4 years of just pure sexual bliss I was ready to settle down. With my degree and my job at the Y, I was ready to start my life and move forward.

Many years later here I am with my wonderful husband, and, with that, a very considerate and carrying son. Then with my husband being generously paid for his services, we are doing quite well for ourselves.

We are known to indulge but in my case I am not a big fan of fashion. I practically live in athletic gear. With that and the Yoga boom I practically live in Yoga pants also known as leggings. The choice is for comfort, but I would be lying if I don't go without underwear knowing I have some observers coming or living in the house. Hey, what's the harm right? Well you will find out later where karma will catch up to you.

Getting back to the story, I was back home after a very stressful day, and in need to relieve some stress. Since sex was not an option, and was not in the mood for self-pleasure (at the moment), I chose my no-sexual go to: yoga.

After doing classes for a year and now only at my home, I've been working toward a certification which will allow me to teach and hopefully open my own school one day. The main reason is gymnastics does have an age limit, and with Yoga you can do it well into your final days. Made the most sense, and has become a passion as well as a mission for me.

With the certification requiring 100's of hours of classes plus all the other steps, I've been getting closer and closer to my goal. In addition to my mentioned goal, I've also been working each day on harder positions. Today, I decided to work on "the Knot". It is a tricky pose, but one that is regarded with esteem within the yoga community. It also offers a plethora of personal benefits, which I'll get into later.

As I begin the mental preparation of clearing my mind, I work my way towards the bedroom which of course I have to pass my son's room to get there. Softly knocking I hear him with a strained voice saying "Yeah?"

"Hi Mark, just letting you know I am home. How about we order pizza later for dinner?"

"Sure mom, that sounds good."

"Great, listen I am going to my room to do some yoga. When I am done we can order."

"Okay mom"

Walking away towards the room I begin to grin for I know he is in there stroking his cock to some porn. I've caught him many times in the middle of jerking off and he always has a strained voice when he is aroused; he is also well hung just like his father. It's kind of cute actually: the situation, not his cock. Admitting to myself, it does turn me knowing what he is doing at this very moment in that room, just on the other side of the wall, and when I'm in serious need for stress relief. Seems like a waste of a good hard-on. Hell if I was drunk, feeling the way I do right now, I may take advantage of it, but being sober I continue past his room to mine.

As I get into the room I start to have a mental debate with myself about what I should wear if anything. I usually prefer to do Yoga naked, but with Mark in the house, if he needs to come in for some reason, it's a bad idea. So I compromise, I get naked, throw on some old Yoga pants that I really should throw out soon, put on a tube top, roll out the mat and begin the warm-up.

Well into my session and working up a good sweat, I begin to work on this more advance move. Let me try to explain it, for this move is a big part of why what happens later happens. The proper name is "Di Mario Knot" and if done right, especially in sex, it's phenomenal. The sexual part I admit is a big part of the reason I really want to master this move, and also for my certification. With it being one of my favorite positions during sex allows Bill to fuck me so hard and deep it makes me squirt every single time.

For those that want a description of the move, it goes like this:

1. You lay flat on your back

2. Lift one leg up to your chest and position your foot behind your head

3. Repeat the same move with the other leg

4. Lock your arms into your legs

In the final position, your arms are held in place by your legs and your face is almost directly in your own crotch. It's great for sex because it allows the other person to be in complete control with easy access to my entire body. It sounds tough and it is, but the really tough part is getting out of the pose.

So anyway, here I am in this position trying to relax, breath, and clear my mind. As I am reaching a meditation state, I feel a slight breeze from my open window drifting over my crotch. Looking down I see what starts as a small hole right in the crotch region of my of the yoga pants and with the position I am in, probably is going to get bigger.

"Clearly it's time to throw these pants away... " I think to myself.

Either way, I don't let that bother me and continue to relax and lay there in the Knot.

Some time later I reach a point that I want to start working myself out of the position but I run into a snag; with much effort I find myself stuck and unable to get myself out of this position.

"Great...here we go again" I say out-loud.

Fact is, this isn't the first time I find myself in a compromising position; but luckily those times it happened in class and the instructor helped me out. Today, I am not so lucky; and I continue to struggle and rock back and forth but it's no use: I am stuck! There is only one option now, my son.

Laying there, I'm completely stuck, and on top of it the crotch of the pants I am wearing while already torn has opened up more. Either way, I see no other way out of this.

"I really should have worn panties, well at least he will get to see a pussy up close if he hasn't already."

"MARKKKKKKK..."

Giving him a few moments to respond or show up I scream for him about 3 more times till I hear him knocking at the door and saying "Mom what's up?"

"Mark just come in here, I need your help."

The door swings open and I begin to chuckle, despite myself. Here I am, stuck in this what I admit is a weird position where I am basically shaped like a pretzel, in my grey yoga pants, no panties, a hole in my crotch, and wearing a sports bra. With that, here is my son, wearing shorts and a shirt, and to add fuel to the fire clearly sporting an erection.

Without showing any embarrassment of his obvious, bulging hard-on, Mark says "Mom, whats up?"

"Well honey, I was working on this move where I normally can get myself out of it, but unfortunately I am sort of stuck, so please help me."

Mark walks toward me and I can't help but notice the bobbing tent in his shorts. I glance to his eyes, then back to his crotch. He's definitely aroused and he's got that hungry look which I have seen many times before not only with him but also from men and even the woman I have been with. It's a look of desire and passion, and that cock of his, while was hard when he first walked in, clearly has grown in a short amount of time.

"Mark...earth to Mark..."

Mark doesn't reply, instead he walks closer to where I am, and just stares at my pussy and stands over me...still he yet to say anything.

"MARK!" I say out-loud really trying to get his attention to me, not my pussy.

Continuing to stare he finally starts to speak...well sort of "Mom, you..." as he is moving his eyes from my crotch to my face and back again to my crotch "...are...stuck?" and as he is saying this I notice a slight amount of drool dripping from his mouth.

Replying "Um, yeah! I'm obviously stuck. Please, would you give your mom a hand already?!" I say impatiently, trying what little movement I'm afforded in this pose, but to no avail.

"You're like, really stuck? Like you can't get yourself out of this at all?" He asks, eyes moving back to my crotch and seeing his hand slipping into the pocket of his shorts which later I clearly see he is playing pocket pool.

'SERIOUSLY?' I think to myself. I know this might be a sexy situation, but here is your mother needing help, and all he can do is state the obvious and start to play with himself, right in front of me I think to myself.

Getting a little aggravated I say "I'm really stuck. Like really, really, REALLY stuck! Now that has been established HELP ME ALREADY!" also I wiggle myself side-to-side, front and back just to demonstrate how serious I am and this is not a ploy to tease him.

"Mark, I just need you to unhook my foot from behind my head and I should be able to do the rest. Just come behind me for it will be easier."

But he doesn't move behind me, he doesn't change position from the spot he is in, and he isn't saying anything either. What he is doing is slowly starting to kneel in front of me which has me confused for I don't see how that is going to help.

"Mark, kneeling where you are will make this harder, just get behind me."

But he doesn't, and says "Mom, I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't just help you up."

"What do you mean you can't help me? Look Mark it's simple, just place my foot over..." and then I suddenly stop speaking for at that very moment I see Mark reaching out with both hands and grabs hold of my butt cheeks.

With a strong hold he begins to elevate my lower half as he leans closer with his face and it hits me what he is about to do.

"Mark... honey, don't...think about what you are doing"

But my words fall on deaf ears and I also am at a loss for words for without an ounce of hesitation, without an ounce of genteelness, Mark goes face first right onto my exposed pussy.

At this moment I can barely fathom that I am on the floor, stuck in the Knot, and here is my son with his face buried in my pussy. You really can't make this shit up. Granted I have to admit when he did that it felt really good, but still doesn't make it okay; at least that is what society and religions say.

Still at a loss for words nor longer being able to see Marks eyes for they are closed, and all I can hear is the slurping and feeling of this tongue deep in my hole. Feeling that I get a weird thought that he can hold his own against Gene Simmons whom is not only known for being in Kiss but also his extremely long tongue.

The oral I am receiving is short lived, and I am sort of thankful for that being that I really want Mark to try to come to his senses and not do anything else that we can't get past. However, being in the position I am in, the choice is no longer up to me.

Watching Mark raise his face from my crotch I watch my juices drip off his face. Still in shock, the only thing I say at this point is "Mark..."

He doesn't say anything as he is still holding my hips up. But with the control in his hands he does lower me back to the mat, but doesn't stop there. With both hands he goes for my crotch region again and tears the hole in my pants even more.

Finally finding the words I say "Mark William Murry, don't you dare..."

But I am not able to finish my sentence for Mark immediately says "Mommy, I have to..." and stands-up back to his feet, and drops his shorts exposing a very impressive hard-on. Also removing his shirt he throws both to the side and kneels again in front of me but this time he doesn't touch me, instead he takes hold of that pole of his and bends it down and begins to slide it up and down my pussy.

"God that feels good" I think to myself but I am determined not to let him know that. My legs start to quiver with pleasure. He is teasing me.

No words are exchanged at this point as he slide up and down, up and down getting the head of his cock wetter and wetter as we both just stare at it together. In our silence, his cock makes a slick squishing sound between my wet pussy lips.

During this time not only does he slide it up and down but he also is playing with my clit not with his fingers but with the head of his cock At this point it dawns on me that my son is no virgin and somehow with someone or someones he has learned a thing or two.

Not able to stop myself I moan at this point to which he immediately looks at me and grins. I try to say after the moan "Oh my god, Mark, stop this right now! Uuuunnngh..." struggling with the pleasure he is giving me at this very moment. I also try to wiggle to avoid the contact but it's no use, he is in control and he knows it too.

No longer wanting to accept what is happening I snap my eyes closed and say "Why are you doing this honey?" but again he says nothing.

Instead my son's replies are received by his actions. He is speaking to me without using words, he is letting me know what he needs, wants, and going to do with every action. No words are needed at this point. Mark is going to fuck his mother, and there isn't a thing I can do to stop him.

I admit there is a part of me that wants this, but the other part of me realizes how wrong this is, and how a son shouldn't be fucking his mother no matter how much they both want it.

Then again at this point the choice is not up to me, it's in Marks court. Which gives me some relief for at least I can sleep at night knowing it wasn't me that caused this, it was Mark. But don't get me wrong, I am still his mother and no matter what I will love him with all my heart. Some might see this as a sign of rape, and others will not. But in the end it doesn't matter, it really doesn't.

With the constant action to my clit I feel an orgasm building within me and using every ounce of will power to stop it from happening. Back and forth, up and down Mark is taking me to levels of arousal that I so need but not from him...oh now I don't need this from my son...but yet he is the one giving it to me.

"Mark please..."

He must have taken that as a sign of needing him to fuck me while it was me trying to get him to stop, and with that he pushes his cock to my opening and with one fluid motion enters me completely.

"OH FUCK" I say out loud...

Mark doesn't respond, but instead is just breathing at a rapid pace as he immediately starts to pull out and then pumps back in and out and in out and in and not only that Mark is also hitting my G-spot which unlucky for me is not only going to make me cum, it's going to make me squirt.

"Mark... pleeaaassse..." I hiss, watching him for at this point I can't look away. "...honey...stop...uuhhh..."

Feeling my body responding to the so heavenly intrusion my pussy lurches, hips rise, and I begin to hump in unison with his pumping. It's no use, I am truly reaching climax and there is no stopping it now nor do I want to at this point. I need release and I need it now!.

As it finally reaches I suck in a deep breath, feeling my climax fire through my core. "UUUUUNNGGHHHH!" I grunt, bucking my hips against him. But it doesn't stop there, it just keeps on coming cumming over and over again; the multiple orgasm which I only achieve with direct G-Spot stimulation is bringing to release that is so heavenly if I died right now I would die a happy woman.

As I am cumming I am also squirting all around his crotch feeling it drip to my ass and can only assume down to my mat. It truly is the most fantastic orgasm I have had in such a long time.

The only thing I didn't realize during my moment of ecstasy is that Mark came too, and not only did he cum, but he came in his mothers pussy from which he came from. I realize this as I notice he stopped pumping and see him staring at me from above me with pure contentment and happiness. As I am staring back into his eyes I think to myself "Clearly we both needed this." But that isn't the only thing that happens for at this very moment Mark and I both realize we hear something else, something past the sounds of sex, past the sounds of our own breath, what we hear is the sound of skin on skin, the sounds I have heard in the past from Marks room when he is really stroking his cock with much intensity (yeah I have listened at his door a few times without him knowing). The sounds are clearly coming from the doorway, and we both look over and see...