Pleasures Promised

Story Info
A fine line between pain & pleasure.
2.5k words
4.29
16.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drove the last mile 5 miles over the speed limit. This time she didn't want to be late. It had just been too long to be late.

He was arriving on the 11:00 p.m. flight. Although she had been up at 5:30 that morning to get into the office early, the excitement of finally seeing him again kept her from tiredness. As she parked her car on the top level of the parking garage, she fought to keep her emotions under control. It had been at least four months since she had seen him.

Although she had other lovers between then and now, the sexual hunger she felt for him never diminished. It was as if all of the other men were just illusions. No matter how hard they tried, they were never able to make her feel, to get past the barrier of her love for him. In some strange way, although she had been unfaithful to him hundreds of times, she felt as if he was the only man she ever had made love to...he was the only one who had been inside more of her than just between her legs. As she entered the elevator, her thoughts drifted to the last telephone conversation they had.

They had spoken of their desire, the almost animal hunger they shared which they could no longer delay feeding. She felt herself growing wet with the memories of the veiled threats he made, the promises of pleasure and punishment that awaited her. At the gate she watched the passengers disembarking one by one, searching desperately for his face.

As more and more people came through the doors of the gate she began wondering if he could have missed the flight. At the thought of not seeing him, a darkness began to build inside her, threatening to shut down all emotion and desire before the pain of her disappointment could destroy her. Finally after the last passenger walked through the doors and the flight crew started exiting she started to turn away, to walk back to the illusion she lived in as her life.

Suddenly, just as she took one final look, she saw his face, that smile that instantly melted all of the barriers she spent so much time erecting around herself. They looked at each other for a few moments before touching, unable to believe that they were finally together again. Then his arms wrapped slowly around her, pulling her as close as he could, pressing every part of his body against hers. She could feel his strong muscular thighs against hers, and above that the force of his erection pressing against her groin, already searching for its home.

"I thought you missed the flight or weren't coming."

She knew that his forcing her to wait and the resulting heightened, almost unbearable pleasure was just the first of the many exercises of control that she would experience that weekend.

"You have to have faith. I would never hurt you like that. You should know that and not doubt me."

His voice, soft and gentle but with its foundation of extraordinary strength, caused the last of her defenses to melt and she buried her head in his shoulder, smelling the scent of him that was never far out of her thoughts. They walked down the corridors of the terminal, stopping at the baggage carousel to collect his luggage. There was one small item resembling a clarinet case that he handed to her to carry. She wanted to question him about this since he never allowed her to carry anything when a look from him silenced her.

"Soon enough," he whispered, slipping his hand under her coat to grasp the soft underside of her ass, squeezing just hard enough to make her gasp but not cry out. As they walked toward the exit to the parking garage he stopped her and turned toward a rental car outlet. As she started to speak, he quieted her with another look, saying nothing to her but giving his name to the rental agent. After the arrangements were completed they walked out to the area where the rental cars were kept. She felt her excitement growing, since she now understood that he had planned for one of her favorite fantasies.

The car they were given was an old, classic Cadillac convertible. It was huge, and both the front and back seats resembled soft leather couches. The smell of him mixed with the leather was almost more than she could bear, and she felt the moisture between her legs growing. He drove her to her car and she followed him to the long term parking area. After they dropped off her car, he drove down the freeway, taking the exit that would lead them to Highway 1 and toward the beach. He had put the top of the car down at the garage but the wind blowing through her hair did little to calm the fire that was burning inside her. They took a small side road and drove down toward the water. He parked the car facing the beach. They did not speak for a few moments, listening to the waves and the wind. He turned to her.

"Stand up," he said.

The car was large enough that, with its top down, she could stand between the seat and the dashboard. She stood up, feeling the fear and anticipation rising inside her. He reached over and slowly undid the button at the top of her jeans. She closed her eyes and heard the sound of the zipper being undone. His hands reached inside and he pulled the top of the pants down past her thighs. He then opened his car door and got out, entering the car again from the back door.

"Turn around."

She turned around awkwardly, the pants around her knees making it difficult for her to move. When she was facing the back seat he looked at her deeply for a moment, then smiled that deadly smile.

"Bend over."

Her fear burst. "Its cold, and someone might see", she started to argue. She knew her words would do no good, but she didn't know if she could stand what she knew was going to happen next. He quickly stopped her protests.

"Are you arguing with me?" he softly asked. " I'd hate if you argued with me. Then I might have to punish you more than I had planned. And since I know you have already been a very naughty girl, extra punishment might be more than your ass could take."

"No, I just..."

"Bend over."

The words froze in her throat. She slowly bent over the front seat of the car, feeling the cold leather rubbing up against her pussy and thighs. He reached over and firmly grasped her by the wrist. He took a seatbelt from the far side of the backseat and wrapped her wrist tightly. He then did the same with the other wrist. After he finished, he reached under her and undid the buttons of her blouse and the front clasp of her bra, freeing her breasts to hang over the edge of the seat. He lifted his head to the nearest nipple, first caressing it gently with his tongue then gently sucking at it, increasing the pressure until she felt a direct line of heat from the nipple to that soft spot between her legs.

The cool sea breeze blew on her upturned ass and thighs, but did nothing to cool the heat. With his hand he took the nipple of her other breast and rolled it between his fingers, squeezing it between their tips. She started to moan, melting into the pleasure. He suddenly grasped the nipple in his mouth firmly with his teeth and at the same time sharply slapped the side of the other breast. She gasped at the pain and pulled back, but the binding of her wrists held.

"Its time," he said.

He walked to the back of the car and opened the trunk, taking out the small black case that he had her carry earlier. He opened the door on the passengers' side of the front seat and got in. She heard the clicking of the clasps on the case and frantically tried to look around to see what was in it.

"Stop trying so hard. I'm going to show you", he said.

He pulled something long and thin from the case and reached around in front of her, holding it in front of her face. At the sight of it she snapped and softly began crying.

It was an English riding crop, wrapped with black leather with a loop at the tip. She knew the pain such an instrument could cause since she had ridden horses when she was younger. Once, a stablehand whose attentions she had repeatedly refused had "accidentally" struck her on the back of her leg and she had felt it for the next week. The mark it had left lasted longer than the pain, and she was always careful to stay well out of the way of the man from then on.

He reached out to comfort her, stroking her long hair that had fallen down into her face, caressing it back with his hands, and kissing the neck that his actions had left bare.

"You know you need it, don't you?" His voice continued the caress started by his hands.

"You know you have been a very bad girl while I've been gone and that you deserve more than what I'm going to give you. I'm afraid this spanking will be very different from any of the other ones I've given you before. Where I would stop just before your limits, this time we will go way beyond. I'm going to turn your ass beet red and leave it so sore that every time you sit down for the next month you'll think of me."

All the time he had been talking his hand had been stroking her ass. As he finished, it flew back and then struck her, directly in the center of her right ass cheek. She cried out, but he began in earnest, smacking her bottom fast over and over again. The blows were placed all over both cheeks, and they came so quickly that she didn't have time to register one before the next one came. He kept spanking her with his hands for about five minutes, until her ass was a deep pink color all over and very warm despite the cool air. Finally he stopped. His hands softly stroked her sore ass, with his fingers reaching underneath it up into her, reaching deep while his thumb stroked her clit.

She choked back the tears. She was burning with the pleasure and the pain. She could feel the seat of the car pressing up against her stomach, with her hot ass sticking up into the night sky. He was behind her, kissing the part of her he had so recently been beating. His tongue began reaching between her cheeks to where his fingers had so recently been, licking between her legs in torturous little circles around her center. She felt the pleasure growing and began to approach climax. It stopped. He pulled back and reached over to the seat of the car, picking up the crop.

"No...you can't. You just spanked me harder than you ever have and I couldn't stand any more...Please no...PLEASE!"

"SWISH!" He smacked the crop swiftly across the center of both cheeks. The pain she felt was like nothing she had ever felt before, as if a hot metal rod had be placed across her flesh.

"NO!" she screamed. "STOP, NO MORE", she shrieked.

"SWACK...SWACK...SWACK..." He brought the crop down hard three times, right on the soft under side of her ass where the cheeks met her thighs.

"DON'T EVER TELL ME NO!" he roared, pulling back at the same time for another stroke.

The crop rose and fell, over and over, striking her all over her ass and upper thighs. She felt such a searing pain that all of her control left her and she screamed and sobbed uncontrollably, her body trying to twist to get away from the awful pain. But the bonds of her wrists held, and her kicking only succeeded in getting her stripes on her inner thighs, where the pain was even more excruciating. She knew she couldn't take any more. The pain was so bad and deep she knew it couldn't go on, but she could do nothing.

He kept whipping her over and over, slowing and fiercely, until she wasn't even able to struggle any longer. She just lay their sobbing, with the sobs intensifying each time the crop hit. Then it stopped.

He dropped the crop and covered her with his body, his erection pressing up between the cheeks of her burning ass. He kissed her back, her neck, and her shoulders. He undid the seatbelts, which had so cruelly held her, and caressed the sore spot where they had pulled her wrists. His hand reached under her to her nipples, squeezing them tightly. He entered her from behind, slipping into her easily. She was so wet she felt the moisture dripping down her thighs.

He thrust slowly at first, but the hunger was so strong that he soon became wild, pushing hard and fast into her, to enter her as deeply and completely as he could. She moved her hips to follow him, forcing her aching buttocks back against his groin. She no longer felt any pain, only the hunger and ecstasy of having him inside of her again. They moved faster and faster, unable to feel any longer where one of their bodies ended and the other began. Their pleasure finally exploded together in a final thrust sending them both into the back seat. She lay in his arms, listening to his heartbeat slowly return to normal.

As time passed, she became aware again of the sound of the waves and the salt breeze blowing over them. With the awareness of their surroundings came the return of the awful pain in her ass. He seemed to sense her discomfort. He reached into his jacket and took out some lotion. As he began smoothing it on her ass, she became aware of her renewed excitement and saw that he too felt it since he was becoming erect once again.

"Lets go", he said. He opened the door and stepped out, taking her hand and helping her out of the back seat. As she tried to sit down on the front seat she cried out. The pain in her ass hurt so badly that she couldn't sit down.

"I know how to fix that", he laughed, and pushed her face downward over the seat again. "I'll just put the top up, and we can drive home like this, with your butt turned over the seat in the right place for me to smack it every time I remember another reason why you deserve it."

He spanked her once again, not to hard, but hard enough to cause her to shriek in pain since she was so tender from the earlier punishment. As they drove off, she smiled inside, knowing that although she had a weekend full of punishment and pain ahead, the intense and constant pleasure and love he would surround her with would last far longer than the soreness of her ass.