Pleasuring Micheal Biehn Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all the teasing, Michael was ravenous for her flesh and bit on her nipple like a savage. She screamed and slapped his cheek. They looked at one another and grinned slowly. Her hands went around his head and she pressed his head into her breast. He felt delirious by the taste of her breast and nipples. If he bit her too harshly, she responded by slapping his cheek or pulling his hair hard. They were writhing and hurting one another by bites and jabs, rolling in unbelievable ecstasy and they weren't even naked... yet. Michael pulled a whole breast into his mouth and started to squash it inside his mouth. 'ahh... ahhhhh, oh, Michael, MICHEAL" moaned Tammie, and when he bit her once again, she did not scream but whimpered and pulled his head still closer.

By this time, Michael's cock felt like it would burst. He jabbed his hips upwards a few times, to grab Tammie's attention. She finally noticed it and again with that incredible smile of hers, popped out her breast from his mouth and traveled south.

She faced him and slowly removed his boxer. His 8-inch erect penis sprang free and hit his belly. As if transfixed, he watched her spiral down and felt her nose touch the base of his cock. He could only see her brown-gold hair and then he felt her tongue licking the pre-cum from the tip. She

She was squeezing his balls and simultaneously licking the tip of his penis, driving him wild. She took turns in nibbling his balls and tonguing his asshole. Her tongue started to go in and she gave him a thorough rim job, never going in but not licking out either. Biehn felt himself beginning to lose control and the familiar blackness appearing. He desperately wanted to hold on to some thing but his hands were tied. At last he burst," Tammie, darling, please remove the ties from my hands... I want to touch you so badly"

She looked up and Michael nearly went crazy at the puffed lips, wet with his juice and saliva. She was breathing heavily and her eyes had an intoxicated look in them. Her whole personality had gone such a transformation from the prim miss to a cock-crazy slut. She tilted her head and asked him with her trademark smile. "Can I trust you, Michael... what if you beat the shit out of me once I free you?"

"Oh, baby" Michael breathed hard, "I won't ever do that... I swear"

She got up and untied him. For a minute he could see that she was frozen with fear, not knowing what he will do next. Michael just smiled and lunged at her. She recovered after the initial shock and pushed her face near his crotch. She immediately grabbed his cock and plunged her mouth into it.

Michael bent down and caressed her breasts while she sucked his cock He deliberately pinched and kneaded her breasts roughly so that she jumped more on his cock and sucked it more urgently. She pursed his lips and jabbed on his tip, her teeth scraping his bulbous head ever so slightly, causing him to jerk more into her face.

She dragged her tongue vertically, from the base to the crown and squashed her lips on the head. She bent her head further and blew air on his ass hole. He felt her tonguing his puckered hole and it felt incredibly good. He groaned aloud her name. "Tammie, Oh, Tammie,... yes, like that, lick me, baby, aaa... hhhhh"

"You like that, honey?" Tammie asked him between her teeth. "You like me sucking your cock like this?." Jesus, NOW she is getting vocal, he thought wildly. He couldn't do anymore than a wild grunt, pulling her hair and thrusting his hips harder into her face. 'Am I slutty enough for you... answer me, Michael?" she demanded and nipped his foreskin sharply. "OOOWWWWHH" he yelped and grabbed a fist full of her hair and yanked it.

She looked at him triumphantly, releasing his cock and said, "call me your slut, Michael... call me... "

"Yes, ohhh, yaaa, Tammie, my cock-sucking slut, you two-faced fucking whore, do me, bitch, suck me... aaaaahhhh... yeaaa...

She smiled at him, which was a wonder, since she had her entire mouth wrapped around him. She delicately licked his shaft and started deep throating him. He felt one of her fingers enter into anus and started to twirl around. He felt like fainting as he felt his cock travel that tight, moist and warm passage. She gagged a little when he reached further but still went on. He felt an overwhelming emotion towards Tammie who was pleasuring him without a thought for herself. He held his hands over her head and pushed her down on his cock. Soon he could not control his responses and his hips buckled up and down, brutally fucking her face. He started to moan heavily and swear.

"Oh, shit, shit, Jesus fucking-Christ, I'm going to come... arrrrgg... hhhhhh" he yelled furiously and came inside her mouth, almost choking her with his flood. Finally she could not handle it and pulled out her head, causing his cock to spray cum on her face and neck. She saw his contorted face in the dark moment where pain and pleasure becomes one and same, and her heart soared at the thought that her dream lover had found such happiness at her hands.

Michael's erratic breathing calmed and he stopped jerking his body in her face. Then he looked down and stared at her long. She seemed a little shocked at this climax, in both ways and stared at him with cum covering her face, afraid of what he was going to do to her, for blackmailing him with a pistol, now that he had had his release...

To Be Continued...

12