Pleasuring The Stress Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emma!!"

I spun around, my cock slipping from Emma, to find Jessie in the doorway, hands on hips, her face flushed with anger. For a moment I couldn't move, couldn't speak, my cock sagging back over my balls. But Jessie didn't move either. Nor did she speak again. But the anger in her eyes changed as she looked at me, as she looked past me to where Emma was still bent over, her breasts swaying, her pussy glistening between her soft thighs. I watched as her breathing deepened, became harsher, as her nipples strained against the thin material of her overall, as the need she'd hidden behind the mask of concentration surged to the surface.

Emma was watching as well now.

"I said 'Fuck me'" she said again.

I glanced down at my cock, my mind in a whirl. I heard a ripping sound and looked back up to see Jessie pulling her overall off, the thin material tearing in her haste. Her face was flushed as she stepped towards me, her hand reaching out for my cock as her breasts were crushed between us, our mouths clashing, our tongues thrusting.

Emma moaned as she watched us, my ass against hers as she stayed bent over, as Jessie pressed against me, my hands swarming over her body, over her back and ass, over any part of her I could reach. She broke our kiss and dropped to her knees, sucking my cock deep into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip as her lips moved along my shaft, one hand reaching for my balls. I twisted slightly as she tried to reach past me, her other hand searching for Emma's ass.

My cock was hard and throbbing as I thrust into Jessie's mouth, my hands reaching for her head. After several thrusts, she jerked backwards, my cock escaping from her mouth.

"Fuck her," she gasped, "Fuck Emma."

I spun around and drove my cock back into Emma's waiting pussy. She was still hot and wet, as it was probably only a few minutes since Jessie had gasped out her name. I fucked Emma relentlessly, my hands on her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples, Jessie's hands on her ass and clit.

Emma screamed as she came, her body on fire, every nerve ending tingling as pleasure ran through her, as I fucked her through it, as I came, a torrent of cum filling her.

Beside us, Jessie had staggered back, her eyes bright with need as she sat on the edge of the bath, her fingers reaching for her pussy, desperate for her own release. Emma twisted, my cock sliding from her as she dropped to her knees. Jessie's eyes opened wide as she realised what Emma was going to do, but then pulled her fingers away as Emma sank her tongue into her waiting pussy.

Jessie groaned and leant back, her hands reaching for the far side of the bath, her breasts thrust upwards. I caught a glimpse of Emma's tongue sliding into Jessie's hot body, of her finger slipping inside her, of another finger on her clit. I leant over and flicked my tongue across Jessie's swollen nipples, making her cry out as I sucked and kissed them, as I took her taut flesh into my mouth.

As she came, she pulled me to her with one arm. I steadied us as we kissed wildly, our tongues clashing, her body trembling, her cries muffled by our kiss as her climax sent waves of pleasure coursing through her. We clung together after that, our bodies slowly calming down.

"The showers still running ...."

I can't remember who said it, but for the next ten minutes we were all under the warm water together, our bodies slippery as we soaped every part of each other, caressing, exploring. I watched as Emma and Jessie washed each other, Emma the more certain at first, with Jessie soon enjoying taking and giving as much as her. And then they washed me, their hands roaming all over my body.

Emma reached around from behind me, just as she had earlier, her hard nipples pressing into my back as she stroked my cock. The difference this time was that Jessie was in front of me, my hands moving easily over her pert breasts, down over her flat belly, down to her hot pussy. She gasped as I slipped a finger inside her, feeling her heat, her need. Her hands went to her own breasts as I kissed her, my cock hard between us as Emma held me.

Jessie hooked a leg over my hip, and I slipped into her easily, Emma beside us, touching, caressing. Jessie's pussy was tight around me, my cock stretching her as we fucked, gently at first, but then harder, our bodies moving slickly against each other until our release came.

After drying each other off, Emma led us through to what I guessed was Jessie's bedroom, with its big double bed. I watched as she crawled up the bed, her pussy and ass on show, before lying down. We joined her quickly, Emma and Jessie on each side of me. I put an arm around each of them, pulling them to me contentedly, still not quite believing what was happening.

We talked for a while about nothing in particular, their hands resting on my body, caressing gently. The talking gradually stopped as we began to kiss, as Emma reached for my cock, Jessie soon joining her. I pulled Jessie to me and enjoyed a long, lingering kiss, our tongues moving erotically against each other while I reached for her ass. Emma twisted my head towards her, pressing her breasts to me as we kissed, her tongue thrusting. As soon as she broke the kiss, she looked at Jessie for just a second before they were leaning over me to share a wanton kiss that left my cock rock hard from just watching.

I kissed Jessie again, her hand caressing my cock, her nipples hard against me. As we kissed, Emma turned around on the bed, her mouth sinking down onto my cock while Jessie held me. I reached out to Emma, caressing her ass, my hand slipping between her thighs to find her pussy. Jessie moved as well, kneeling between my legs to take my cock from Emma, both their mouths on me, licking, sucking, my cock and balls on fire with need.

While Emma sucked me slowly, stopping only to run her tongue wetly along my thick shaft, Jessie moved away for a moment. I caught a glimpse of her past Emma picking up a small tube. When she came back, she squirted some gel onto her finger. I moaned as the cold gel was rubbed gently around my ass, and then again as Jessie slid her finger into me.

My fingers slipped from inside Emma as she moved to straddle my body. I reached up and pulled her to me, her pussy sinking down gratefully towards my mouth as I held her, my fingers searching out her puckered rosebud, already lubricated by her own juices.

As they shared my cock, sucking, licking, kissing, Jessie had her finger deep inside me, caressing me, just as I had a finger inside Emma's ass and my tongue deep inside her pussy, her juices on my face. I clamped my mouth over Emma's clit, sucking, my tongue flicking. Her deep groans were muffled by my cock, only becoming louder as I was pulled from her mouth only to have Jessie's lips surround me a split second later.

My groans were muffled by Emma's pussy as she pressed down against my mouth, my tongue, her juices flooding from her as she came, her cries echoing around us. As Jessie sucked me, her hand moving along my shaft, she pushed her finger deeper into my ass, sending me over the edge, my cum erupting into her mouth. She sucked hard, taking my first spurts of cum before feeding me to Emma for her share. They both licked and sucked until I was drained, and then kissed, sharing my cum and their desire.

As Emma rolled away from me, I pulled Jessie to me, holding her tight and kissing her hard, the taste of my cum on her lips. She pressed herself to me, rubbing her pussy against the hard muscles of my thigh. I pushed her onto her back and scrambled down the bed to kneel between her outstretched legs. With a groan that was soon muffled by Emma's kiss, she grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them back, exposing her pussy, her ass, exposing everything, to me.

I stared for a moment, seeing her pussy, with the strip of soft hair, properly for the first time. Her clit was peeping out above her flushed lips, her juices glistening as they ran towards her ass, all of her begging for attention. She moaned again as Emma's hands found her breasts, pinching her swollen nipples, tugging gently at them. I dipped my head and tasted her for the first time, licking slowly along her sweet pussy before sucking on her clit.

I licked slowly downwards, teasing her puckered hole, before moving back up her writhing body. With an even more urgent groan, Jessie grabbed my hair and pushed her hips up, grinding herself against me. I pumped my tongue into her pussy, reaching under her to rub her rosebud gently. I sucked and licked while Emma nipped and tugged her nipples, sending waves of pleasure through Jessie's hot body as her climax washed over her.

Eventually she relaxed, sagging back onto the bed, her body slick from her pleasure. I crawled up beside her as she laid between us, our hands all over each other as the three of us shared kisses. Later, Jessie went to fetch a bottle of wine that we drank in bed, naked, sharing touches and kisses, all of us wanting more. When the wine was finished, their hands and mouths found my cock, just as mine found them.

With my cock, slick from their attentions, jutting out hard in front of me, I rose up onto my knees, urging them both to lie down. They did, side by side. Jessie draped a leg over one of Emma's, bringing them, bringing their pussies, even closer together. I knelt between Jessie's legs and rubbed her clit gently, slipping my cock inside her, her eyes locked on mine. I pushed deep inside her, but then eased back until just the tip was inside her. I fucked her slowly until Emma demanded her turn.

I moved between Emma's legs, moaning as she grabbed my cock and pulled me to her. I eased my cock, still covered with Jessie's juices, into her, reaching over to Jessie at the same time, my fingers joining her own on her pussy. Her other hand reached over to Emma, to her clit. I fucked Emma just as slowly, before Jessie demanded more. Emma thrust her fingers into her pussy, moaning loudly as Jessie pulled me towards her. Minutes later I was shuffling back to Emma, my cock dripping with their juices.

This time I fucked Emma hard, the teasing over. I watched her breasts bouncing as I drove into her, Jessie's fingers rubbing her clit. Emma reached out above her and grabbed the end of the bed, her back arching, her body on fire. Jessie rolled towards her, rubbing herself against the other woman, her fingers never leaving her clit. She sucked hard on her nipple, capturing the rubbery flesh between her teeth.

A flush rose up Emma's chest as she came, the pleasure from her pussy, her nipples, her breasts, radiating out to send her wild as her orgasm rushed through her body. I slipped my hands under her ass, pulling her to me, my hard cock buried inside her, her pussy throbbing around me as I held her. Jessie kissed her softly, her hands roaming over Emma's body, sharing her pleasure.

"Now Jessie," Emma eventually gasped, "Fuck her ....."

I eased my still hard cock from Emma, leaning over and kissing her pussy before shuffling back to Jessie. I pushed her legs back, my eyes on hers again as I exposed everything. Before I could move, Emma grabbed my cock and rubbed the tip across Jessie's pussy, making her cry out. I plunged into her wanton pussy, her hands reaching out to grab me. I held still for a moment, watching her, before I eased out a fraction and then drove back into her, making her pert breasts sway delightfully. I held still again, for just a moment, before driving into her again and again until she screamed "stop".

I stopped, wondering what was going on, my balls ready to burst. But I needn't have worried as Jessie scrambled onto all fours, her ass in the air. I grabbed her hips and pumped my cock into her, reaching for her swaying breasts only to find that Emma had beaten me to it. Jessie pushed back against my cock, crying out as I drove wildly into her, my balls slapping against her.

I wasn't surprised when she cried "stop" again, nor when she pushed me onto my back. She straddled me, dropping down onto my cock and grinding her pussy against me, taking me deeper inside her than I thought possible. She leant back, her arms behind her, her breasts thrust up for Emma's attention.

We fucked wildly, crying out, until she slumped forward on top of me, her breasts squashed between us. I grabbed her firm ass, holding her tight as I powered my cock into her, my cries matching hers as we came, as we kissed frantically through our orgasms, our bodies hot with desire. Beside us, Emma pumped her fingers into her pussy, as excited as us at what she'd seen, at what we'd all done.

Afterwards, we lay gasping on the bed for a long time, happy to hold each other.

They both kissed me before I had to leave, a grin on my face.

"Remember," Jessie murmured, "If ever you're feeling stressed ..."

"... I'll be back!" I laughed.

And I will – soon.

The End

12