Pledge Class Payback

Story Info
Jock is forced into nude outdoor trip.
2.1k words
3.49
86.2k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirBosk1
SirBosk1
16 Followers

The following story is true, or almost completely true. Names and specific locations have been omitted to protect the guilty. It contains scenes of non consensual exhibitionism, bondage, kidnapping and erotic themes but no sex. If such subjects are offensive, uninteresting or if you are a minor (i.e., child) please leave now. This work is copyright by the author and commercial use is prohibited without permission. Personal/private copies are permitted only if complete including the copyright notice. The author would appreciate your comments -- pro and con, including constructive criticism, and suggestions.

*

This is a true story of an embarrassing incident from college and it happened to me.

First a little back ground.

In High School I was buff with three Varsity letters in swimming. I was 5 foot 10 inches and 180 pounds with a 28 inch waist line. In my senior year, 1965, I was ranked 9th or 10th in the State of Illinois in my events (100 yard butterfly and 200 yard individual medley).

My High School won every conference championship against our rival from the southern suburbs of Chicago. It was always a close call and the rivalry was very serious with fist fights erupting between students of the two schools from time to time. No guns, it was a simpler time.

I wasn't world class, maybe top 200 in the US, but got offered a full scholarship at a state funded University. My grades were very good and I graduated in the top 10% of my class. The academic rating of the scholarship school was not that great so instead of taking it, the right decision, I made the wrong decision and went to a privately funded school in nearby Indiana that had a much higher academic ranking.

When I got to the school I lived in the Dorm, a requirement of the University. In addition, you were not permitted to live in private housing, except Fraternities, until your Junior year. The University didn't meddle much in Fraternity affairs because they didn't want to rock the housing boat. We were pretty much ignored by officials and only got into trouble with the University if the police got involved.

The University was religion based, requiring successful completion of several theology courses to graduate, so most of the Fraternities were pretty straight laced and conservative. But like most schools there are always some party animals that cannot be suppressed.

A couple of Fraternities could have been the inspiration for the movie "Animal House" with heavy drinking and sex going on virtually around the clock every weekend. A serious University with high academic standards, that didn't happen with many during the week since it was difficult to keep your grades high enough to stay if you did that 24/7.

As a good looking jock, known to most from my swimming, Varsity first year, I was invited to pledge several of the Fraternities, one of them, an animal house. Since the Fraternity had a reputation for wild weekend parties and lots of women "fans", at the end of my Freshman year, I pledged and became an active member.

The parties were wild, the Fraternity was known to be well funded, had a party hardy reputation and had a large jock membership. It was a popular place on weekends for the rebelling preacher's kids and others like myself, testing our new found freedom.

My 2nd year I moved into the first floor front bedroom next to the front door of the House. At that time I had discovered the fun of staying up late, getting up late, drinking and sexing as much as possible.

I was also having a problem figuring out why I was there. I was staying up later and later, not going to classes and not doing what my family paid for me to do, but I was having a wonderful time.

That first semester, the next pledge class was selected and were still living in the Dorm except during the two weeks of Hell Week. They were not allowed to leave the House except for classes. Also, they were required to obey all orders of all actives, except for felonious acts, acts that were likely to result in permanent injury and outright sexual service. The entire pledge class was required to be awake and on standby for orders until all actives were asleep.

The hazing was severe and constant during waking hours and Actives were constantly humiliating pledges with stupid but embarrassing games and demands. Actives would trick pledges into disobeying rules, insist on humiliating or impossible tasks so they could give them swats with the pledge's three foot oak paddles. Swats from those paddles while nude and bent over in front of whoever wanted to watch was very painful and embarrassing. Most pledges had very red puffy asses throughout most of the two weeks of Hell Week.

As I said earlier, I was always prowling around bored, watching TV, drinking beer or anything that didn't have to do with studying for classes. The pledges were not getting any sleep since I was an active and up most of the night. I told them to ignore me but they didn't believe it, thinking I was trying to trick them.

Wouldn't you know it but the pledge class captain was the top sprinter from my High School's rival swim team! He was a big guy, more suited to football than swimming and the friction created by the old rivalry persisted.

Finally one night I was tired and turned in around 4 AM. It was a hot fall night and I was sleeping nude with just a sheet.

Suddenly I was grabbed by several strong hands. A pillow case was pulled over my head so I couldn't see.

I was kicking and punching to fight off the attackers. However, I was still a little drunk and mostly asleep.

Finally, duct tape was wrapped around my ankles over the sheet. Someone laid on top of me and my arms were pulled behind my back under the sheet and held by his weight and powerful arms. He growled, "this will teach you to keep us up all night."

Another warned me not to move because they had a knife and didn't want to cut my balls off "right away."

"Right away?" my mind shrieked! Not knowing what they were doing or how serious they were, I froze.

I could see the light come on through the pillow case.

Suddenly I felt and heard the sheet being cut to ribbons, exposing my nude body. One of the attackers laughed and said, "we caught him nude!"

At this point I was excited, not a little worried and for some reason, had an erection.

They wrapped duct tape round my wrists to keep them secure and pulled me out of bed.

More duct tape was wrapped around my upper arms across my nude and hairy chest, tearing some of the hair out.

Someone got an idea to add another strip of tape across my ass, pubic hair and my balls. As I continued to struggle, the tape yanked some of my pubic hair out and tried to rip my balls off. That was really hurting, so I stopped struggling.

I was helpless, nude and exposed, tied up, with my balls and pubic hair being yanked and a raging hardon sticking almost straight out!

I was blinded and didn't know what was going on or what they were going to do next.

Several of them grabbed my legs and shoulders and lifted me off my feet.

They carried me out of the room and out the side door of the Fraternity house.

I heard birds, some female laughter and some Whoop Whoops.

I could see light through the pillow case.

It must have been early morning.

The Fraternity House was at a street nexus on a rise above the main street on the way from the dorms and other Fraternities to the classrooms.

It was one of those five point corners that routed five streets from the three major housing units to the two streets that bracketed the universities major classroom and administrative buildings.

I was carried around the House in the front, around the front lawn and down the stairs to the parking area and thrown in to a car trunk.

The car squealed away and drove for what seemed an hour, turning and climbing, speeding and slowing, stopping and starting until I had no clue where I was.

It seemed I must be at least 50 miles from the school, nude and helpless, far from safety and in the hands of some sleep deprived angry Jocks, lead by my long time rival!

Finally, we stopped and suddenly the trunk lid flew open. I was pulled from the trunk by a bunch of cursing men.

One, complained he wouldn't touch me since I was nude and erect from the excitement and exposure.

A couple of the others told him to shut up and help or he would be next.

I could hear fear in his voice as he complied and that made me really worried.

What was going on and what would happen next?

I was carried up some stairs like a rolled up rug and I could hear men laughing, women giggling and shrieking.

My dick got harder, yanking on my tape covered balls and I could feel the heat of the blood rushing to my skin, blushing wildly.

Two of them grabbed my feet while two others grabbed my shoulders. They started swinging me back and forth like they were going to throw me in a lake bound and helpless.

Finally, they all let go and I landed with a solid thump on soft grass, knocking out my breath.

I rolled down a low hill a few feet, coming up against a sidewalk. My body was covered with cold dew and grass clippings.

The laughing and giggling stopped and it was silent. Would the paddles come out, someone cut me?

After a couple of minutes, again, someone told me to hold still to keep from being cut. Again, I froze.

I could feel the tape holding my wrists and ankles being partially cut. I was told I was free and I started to struggle to release myself.

Finally, ripping off most of the tape along with some of my pubic hair and skin, I pulled the pillow case off.

It was broad daylight around 745 AM on a Friday morning and I was sitting, nude, next to the sidewalk leading to the front door of the Fraternity house!

I was elevated about fifteen foot above the five roads and sidewalks and they were full of students on their way to class, laughing and pointing at the buff nude guy with the raging hard on.

I immediately blushed even more and my hard on stiffened like it was made of steel.

I tried to get up and run inside but I was still tangled up in the tape and I slipped on the wet grass.

I fell on my face, down on all fours, with my ass pointing at the apex of the intersection.

My attackers were no where to be seen. I was all alone up on the hill with my naked ass flashing a large portion of the student body!

Finally I untangled myself, stood and ran to the front door, only to find it was locked for the first time in my memory. The laughing and pointing started again.

I ran around to the side of the house, nude with my hard on bouncing, and into the back door.

Inside was the pledge class, respectfully standing at attention, lining the hall and trying not to laugh. With them, of course, was the Pledge Captain with an evil smirk on his face.

The Pledge Master was also there with a big smile on his face, a beach towel in one hand and a cold beer in his other hand. I took the beer, wrapped up in the towel and went to breakfast with my laughing brothers.

The pledge class got some of their own back and weren't punished for their prank since it was well executed and fun for all but me. Later, I had to admit it was pretty funny. The Pledge Captain and I later became close friends.

I never heard anything from anyone outside of the Fraternity about the incident except for a few days there were some wild stories about some unknown naked guy from my House was flashing the morning classes Friday morning.

It was one of many stories and legends about my Fraternity and no one paid the incident much attention including University Administration.

Within a couple of days, there was another outrageous event and my nude flash of the morning students was soon forgotten by the general student body.

However, I got to bed early for the rest of hell week and locked my door from then on. I didn't want to repeat the experience, at least, not right away.

* * * * *

Copyright 2005 by sirbosk1 Registration number TX 6-209-406. Your comments are appreciated.

SirBosk1
SirBosk1
16 Followers