Pledge Education

Story Info
Young pledge's first time is with an older coed.
3.2k words
3.9
29.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the beginning of fall when I went to a state college; it was my first real experience being away from home. I was just an average guy from a small southern rural town. I was 18 years old, stood 5' 7", had hazel eyes and short dark brown hair. All through high school nothing special happened to me, I was a relatively shy guy with a small circle of friends. It took me forever to decide to go to a state college that was about 100 miles from my hometown, I wanted to get out of the house and see what life could be like outside of home, to get a full college experience. Little did I know what was in store for me when I got there for the first week of classes.

It was the first days of college for me that really changed my life and opened up my eyes to the world around me. Nothing special had happened to at first, things seemed to go as normal as if I was back in high school. The first real "break" from normal school life happened on the second day of classes when a fraternity on campus (who I shall keep anonymous) spotted me. And later on that night I accepted a bid to become a pledge.

It was my second night of being a pledge, me and the fraternity brothers and my new pledge brothers were at the trailer of one of its members. We all gathered there to smoke cigarettes, get to know on another, but mainly to drink. We drank there to get around the university rule of no alcohol at rush functions, but since we were off campus then we weren't violating any rules. Aside from all the alcohol I noticed all the girls that were hanging around with the fraternity and having a good time with them. Women were a sensitive subject with me; I really didn't have any girlfriends in high school. Sure, I had women that were my friends, but no way in hell would they ever date me or anything else for that matter.

The secret I was hiding was that I was an 18 year old virgin. I was always fascinated with sex, even at an early age. I watched movies, looked at pictures, and read stories, but until that point I'd had no luck. In fact I always hated hearing some of my friends talking about their sexual experiences in high school, I hated being left out of the conversation and only adding in on the adult movies I saw on the weekends on cable TV. I felt like I was the last virgin on the face of the earth and I so desperately wanted to get rid of it. I wanted to be able to say what positions I liked and what I'd said to get the chick in the sack just like all of the other guys.

I was walking out on the small porch at the front of the trailer with a beer in my hand and I heard a voice coming from the left of me saying "hi". I turned to look to see a woman that I had seen the week before at band camp. Her name was Terri; she was a 22-year-old senior that was friends with most of the brothers. She was sitting on the rail of the porch smoking a cigarette; I was surprised that she even said a word to me. During the previous week I'd seen her be a total bitch to some of the people around her at band camp, so I thought that she might want me to get her something out of the refrigerator. "Hi Matt," she said to me, " Are you having a good time tonight?" "Umm I guess so." I replied. " Come on and sit by me, you can't just sit here all by yourself tonight." She told me. So I sat next to her and we began to talk. We talked about our lives and why were at college and what we were hoping to do when got out, and how I liked school so far. As we talked on what seemed to be for hours I felt more and more like I had known her all my life and the conversation got easier and more relaxed.

By now the conversation had moved had moved from the porch to the tailgate of a parked pick up truck in the drive way just a few feet away. I was sitting right next to her and I suddenly found myself drawn to her beautiful smile. As she was continuing to talk to me I let my eyes drift up and down her body, she was slightly taller than I was probably 5' 11". She was bigger than average, not fat or anything just set a little heavier than most of the girls there, but she had some nice breast that must have been a size D that were hung perfectly over her chest. I now noticed that I was closer to her than we had started talking; I looked up at her and her eyes gently stared back into mine as if she was waiting for me to do something in the pause that we were in. I kept looking in to her eyes and put my arm around her, but I could tell by the look in her eyes that she wanted me to do more.

I paused, took quick, deep breath and moved my head forward to hers. She slipped her arm around my shoulder and pulled me toward her and our lips gently met each other. As we broke our eye contact stayed dead on each other, it seemed if the party around us had gone completely silent. We had liked what had happened and I pulled her in for a second kiss. The second kiss was slower and better than its predecessor was, we seemed to hold it and hold it and hold it, until we realized that there were people around and neither of us wished to make a public seen.

My mind raced to think of what I could do to keep up what was happening to me. "Please, lets go to the other side of the trailer," I requested. " We can't go back there together, we'll be found out." She told me. I knew I had to think quickly, then I suggested that I go back one way and she simply go the other. As stupid as it sounded she agreed with me and we both began to walk our separate ways to the back of the trailer. When we saw each other we dived into each other's arms and began to kiss passionately. I could feel her tongue encircling mine as we held each other tightly. She clutched my ass in her hands to pull me closer to her body, I knew she had to have felt my hard on through my jeans. I kissed down her neck and then I raised my hands and began to slowly massage her breast through her blouse. As I did it I could feel her breathing get harder and harder on my neck. She pulled me even closer to her body and leaned her head back and began to breathe heavily, almost like a pant as I continued to rub her firm tits.

As I pushed her slowly away from me we kissed harder than before. I knew that she wanted me, and I wanted her so fucking bad. It was if we were reading each other's mind when I told her after our lips parted, " I'm going back to my dorm room, meet me behind it at midnight please!" I told her. She looked away and began to debate it in her mind. "Terri, please, at midnight behind my dorm room." I said as she looked away from me. "Where the hell are you going?" she asked. "I've been drinking, I need to get somebody to drive my car back to the dorm, and when I get there I want you to come and get me." It wasn't that I was drunk, but I was an underage drinker and you didn't dare fuck with the cops in that small college town, the cops would bust your ass in a heartbeat, no questions asked. And with how lucky I was feeling I didn't want to get pulled over and completely fuck my chances with this woman. Terri looked back up at me and finally agreed to it. "OK Matt, I'll be there at midnight, you'd better be there too." "Don't worry," I said with a devilish grin on my face.

I'd gotten one of the fraternity brothers to drive me back to my dorm, and he went back to the party at the trailer as I went into my dorm and almost ran to the back. It was five minutes until she was due to come pick me up, my heart was racing as I thought that I might actually get rid of my curse known as virginity once and for all. I kept looking at my watch the whole time, and every second past midnight was like a dagger stabbing me in the chest. And finally after waiting and waiting she arrived in her small car. I jumped up fast I could and it took everything in me to avoid sprinting to her car. " What took you so long?" I asked. "Oh relax, I'm only a few minutes late." She replied to me. And as we drove off I looked at my watch and saw that she was only six minutes late.

On the drive to her place I sat and looked at her and then out the window. My heart rate was slowly picking up, I felt as if there was a lump in my throat. My hands were shaking slightly as I opened the car door to get out, I began a walk where I didn't even feel my feet touch the ground. I followed her into her house. It was a small one-story house with two bedrooms, only occupied by her and her little sister that was out somewhere else that night. I walked across the squeaking floorboards and made a right then left turn from the small hallway into her tiny bedroom. The queen-size bed took up most of the room and I stood almost in a corner next to the bed as she moved piles of freshly done laundry.

When Terri finished moving the laundry off of her bed she asked me to shut and lock her bedroom door behind me. I did as I was told shutting it quickly and locking it and even opening a near by closet door to block the entry of any potential interruption. We quickly embraced each other and locked our lips together, our tongues circling faster and faster, our breathing intensified. I moved my hands back upon her large breast and began to massage them as I had behind the trailer. She leaned her head back and began a gentle moan, I knew I had to take her now. I moved my trembling hands down to the bottom of her blouse and began to pull upward; she lifted her arms to help me remove it easily. I began to push her down on the bed and she looked me in the eyes and said, "Turn off the lights baby."

I turned off the lights and laid her back with a kiss and she began to remove my shirt. As soon as it was off I began to unhook her bra quite sloppily and pulled off her jeans and panties in one fast pull. I was amazed at seeing her naked body before me, I didn't know what to do, but I knew I had to do it fast and pretend like I knew what the fuck I was doing. I kissed down her neck to her breast, stopping at the nipple and circling it with my tongue. My hands massaged her breast while I licked with my tongue and then put my whole mouth on the breast and sucked it into my mouth. Terri arched her back and let out a louder moan to let me know that she was enjoying what I was doing to her.

After a few minutes of doing this I knew what I wanted next, I got up over her on all fours and began to kiss down her stomach. I kissed to her inner thighs to tease her before I moved to her love nest. I spread it open with my right hand and began to lick her clit up and down in various speeds. "Ahhhhh" she let out to let me know of my good work. Then in the dim light that was coming from a near-by-street lamp through her closed blinds I saw her "pearl". I'd read about this spot in stories and even seen it in porno movies that I had watched, I saw that when guys kissed and sucked on it, it drove women wild. I dove in fast as I could almost attacking it with my tongue, circling around it and then taking it into my lips and sucking on it. Terri's hips began to move with my sucking and knew I had to be doing a good job on her, I had to keep her going, so with my free left hand I put in my middle finger. I felt her wet pussy around it as I moved it in and out. " Put in another finger, please!" Terri said to me with her hips moving in time with my finger. I put in my index finger and began to finger her just the same as I had before, "Oh fuck! Move your fingers baby, move your fingers, ahhhhhhh!" she said to me. I began to wiggle my two fingers in her honey pot and felt my fingers hit, what I was convinced at the time, was her G spot.

It wasn't long after I started this I was driving her insane, her back arched, her hips moved in time with my fingers, and her head was leaned back with her eyes closed and teeth clenched. I could feel her getting into everything when she sat up shot out her hands and began to unbutton and unzip my jeans. She met little resistance from me when she removed my jeans in what seemed in one swift motion. She then leaned over the bed to the nightstand next to the bed and pulled out a condom and handed it to me. "Put it on quickly, I wanna feel you in me." She said. I stared at it because I knew that this was the moment I'd been waiting for since I hit puberty, but I really wasn't completely sure of how to correctly put it on, but I really wanted now to fuck the shit out of Terri. "You do it," I told her. She retook the condom from me and carefully opened it and placed it slowly on my hard prick.

Terri lay back on the bed and spread her legs apart from me; I moved over to her slowly and readied myself to enter her wet cunt. But, unfortunately for me it was so dark in the room I wasn't able to see where to place my stiff rod. "I…I..I can't see, it's too dark," I stuttered. I didn't know what she would think, but then I thought fast and said, " Your going to have to get on top." She smiled at me in a very devilish way and rolled me under her. She positioned herself over the top of me and with her hand guided my hard dick into her pussy. Her eyes closed and she let out a gentle sigh as she lowered herself onto me, from there she began to rock her body so that I could feel her tight pussy swallow my cock.

I don't know how much time had passed when Terri began to look down on me, her hair stretching down to cover parts of my face. Her breast her easily positioned over my mouth so that I could lick and suck on her nipples like a newborn baby. " Ohhhhh, your so big." She would say as she continued to rock her hips back and forth in a smooth rhythm that was gradually building and building speed. Terri stopped talking and began moving her hips as fast as she could on my swollen gland, she tilted her head backwards and her breathing began to change from short breaths to quick heavy ones. As she moved at a faster pace I could see the sweat on her body glistening from the light through the window, she began to let out moans of pleasure in gentle moans that she seemed to keep to herself.

All of this was beginning to take its toll on me I knew now that I wouldn't last much longer; I could feel a strange sensation building within me. I watched Terri on top of me moaning louder and louder until she let out a final moan looked at me and smiled and continued on. And then what seemed to have been building in me I couldn't hold in anymore, I grabbed Terri's hips, gritted my teeth together and for the first time I came inside of a woman. It wasn't exactly like I thought it would be, like I had seen in porn movies, but it felt pretty damn good. But, my lack of experience showed immediately, because since I didn't cum like the guys in porn I thought I had managed to hold it in. I didn't say a word and Terri kept right on rocking her hips on me.


After a few minutes after I had cum, Terri was still rocking her hips at the same fast pace as she had the entire time. She seemed to be enjoying it, but for me it was the strangest mixture of pain and pleasure. It felt good to have her body on top of mine, but on the other hand it felt like she had chapped my dick raw. I was letting out brief groans of pain trying to hide the feeling of pain on my swollen cock, Terri soon noticed this and asked me if it was hurting me. "No, don't stop, keep going!" I said in a moment of pain. My groans of pain seemed to be too much for her and she got off of my body in concern and examined my cock. She look at the condom now filled with my cum and looked at me and smiled "Oh baby you came." She said in a sweet voice. After I pulled off the condom and threw it away she pulled me into her arms, kissed me, and pulled the covers off of the floor and over the both of us.

As I lay there next to her I thought to myself "Matt you dog, your going to love college, drinking, women, and sex." I knew I was going to be in for a wild semester and was looking forward to my "education" that I was going to receive my first semester.