Pledges Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tam!" Sierra scolded. "That's our history."

"I know. And no disrespect. Really." She shook her hair out. "But, for real. If there's a movie being made, it should be about us. I mean, we're the future of this organization, right?"

Sierra sighed. She wasn't even going to form a response.

"Anyway," Sierra continued, "one last bit of business. Unpleasant business." She paused for a moment. "I ran into Jade this past Friday. And she's on a warpath."

The room fell into a hush.

"She's still mad?" Candace stuttered.

Tamryn snorted. "That's on her. Don't blame us 'cause you're in a wack-ass sorority."

This time, Sierra actually agreed with Tamryn. "Well, it embarrassed them not to win the Sorority of the Year award. Everyone on campus clowned them. Again. So now that she's the new president of Mu Lambda, she's going to stop at nothing to get that trophy this year."

"What did she say to you?" Candace asked.

"Nothing. She didn't have the guts to step to me. She just looked at me crazy, that's all."

Miko piped up. "You want me to check her eyesight, mama?" The regal beauty gently stroked the girl sitting on her lap, but Miko's eyes blazed with anger. "I don't play that disrespect shit."

"No, Miss Glamazon," Sierra teased. "We're much too pretty for that. This spring, however, when we win Sorority of the Year - again - for the third year in a row - we'll have our revenge." The room burst into cheers.

"But we'll deal with all of that at another time. Is there anything else?"

A few girls raised their hands, and Sierra took them in order, swiftly answering their questions and addressing their concerns.

"Is there anything else?" The room was silent. "In that case, this meeting is adjourned. Thank you, ladies."

Right on cue, Miss Mona entered the room. "Dinner is served, ladies." The girls milled out of the room in the direction of the aromatic scents.

Sierra hung back, making notes in her journal and collecting her papers. She felt a hand softly tap her shoulder.

"Can I help?"

Sierra turned and smiled at the sight of Lina. "Yes, you definitely can, baby. Round 2?"

"Round 2." Both girls laughed.

Skipping dinner, the girls quickly gathered the rest of Sierra's items and headed upstairs. On the short elevator ride up to the top floor, the girls embraced warmly, and kissed and pet each other. As the elevator doors opened, the girls walked hand-in-hand toward Sierra's suite. They stopped in front of Sierra's door, and kissed passionately. Sierra's nipples tightened at the sudden rush of passion.

Just then a shrill voice rang out. "Get a room!"

The girls turned to see Tamryn standing in front of her Vice President's suite.

"We are, thank you very much." Lina paused. "Actually, your bitchy attitude tells me that you need a little maintenance yourself. Have you thought about-"

Tamryn stopped her cold. "Don't even. Besides, I'm looking for love. Not mindless sex, like you freaks."

Lina sighed. "Tam!"

Tamryn held her hand up. "Save it," she laughed. "Oh. And don't scream too loud. Please try to keep the noise down this time, ok?" she scowled. Suddenly, she winked and went into her suite.

Lina sighed. "I swear! That girl-"

Sierra silenced her with a kiss. Sierra's lips parted and her tongue caressed Lina's passionately.

The two girls hurried into the suite, through the living room and straight to the bedroom.

"Wait. We could take a bath?" Sierra offered, as she clicked on the CD player. A soft ballad filled the silence.

"Later, baby. I've wanted to taste you since earlier." Before Sierra could realize what was happening, Lina pushed her onto the bed and practically stripped her naked.

Sierra's chocolate body glowed silver in the moonlight.

"Oooh," Lina moaned. "So pretty."

Sierra felt the soft pink comforter underneath her back. The cool material caressed her warm skin. Her heart raced at being so close to Lina.

Lina was equally consumed with Sierra. Lina loved the dark beauty of Sierra's complexion. Milk chocolate breasts with candy nipples sloped into a smooth, tiny waist and firm, round hips. The neat triangle at Sierra's apex glistened with her heat.

Lina had to taste. She bent into Sierra's lips and kissed her lover gently. Sierra's warm tongue entwined with Lina's, as the girls drew each other into a heated embrace. Lina's lean frame wrapped itself into Sierra's as they kissed and nipped each other's soft lips and neck,

Lina drew back and looked at Sierra's dark nipples. She sighed as she bent her head to the rigid peaks. Her tongue gently lapped the sweet flesh, as her hands stroked and caressed Sierra's tight body.

Lina's tongue trailed down Sierra's taut stomach, stopping to tickle the damp flesh. Sierra's giggles rang out over the soft music, then quickly turned to soft moans as Lina's tongue dipped into Sierra's sugary sweetness. Sierra gasped as volcanic shocks coursed through her heated frame. Her hands buried themselves in Lina's hair as the sweet girl drank her hot juices.

Lina buried her tongue deep into Sierra's wet pussy. The pink flesh darkened as Sierra's passion elevated. Lina kissed and sucked furiously, losing herself in the delicious wetness. Lina's heart pounded in her ears as she drank the sweet nectar.

She barely heard Sierra's cries and moans through her own excitement. She drew Sierra's engorged clit between her lips, strumming the wet flesh with deliberate skill.

"Baby, baby," Sierra moaned. Her legs were splayed open and her fingers left Lina's hair to rub and stroke her own nipples. She felt a tingling deep in her loins that grew stronger and stronger as Lina licked her over and over.

"Ohhh-" Sierra's legs spasmed as the delicious orgasm sped throughout her writhing body. "I'm cumming! Yessss!" Sierra's body shook uncontrollably.

Lina tasted a burst of sweetness, as the slippery fluid drenched her mouth, lips and tongue. "More, baby, more," Lina moaned against Sierra's wet sex.

Sierra's body continued to shake as delicious tremors raced through her. Slowly her breathing returned to normal as she stroked Lina's hair gently.

Lina slowly crawled up Sierra's body, damp skin against damp skin, and planted a soft kiss on her lover's lips. Sierra's flushed skin shone in the romantic moonlight.

Silently, the cinnamon beauty gathered up her chocolate doll in a warm embrace, as the two girls drifted off to sleep.

12