Pledging a Co-ed Fraternity Ch. 01

Story Info
Freshman Jessica decides to pledge a music organization.
1.2k words
3.9
34.2k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jessica and I'm a freshman in college. Although it isn't my focus, I love music, and I'm drawn to band geeks and music kids. I'm in the marching band and concert band. I had an...interesting...introduction to college, as I lost my virginity during band camp to a trombone player named Dan, and then to a color guard girl named Cassie. All fall semester I spent my weekends at either Dan or Cassie's dorm room, and I even started to mess around with a tall trumpet player named Alex. Fall was a blast, but spring semester starts tomorrow and I am back at school. I'm excited to see what the semester will hold for me.

I'm writing in my journal and reflecting on the last semester when I get a text. I look at it. It's from Cassie.

"Hey girl!" it says. "I was wondering if you thought about coming to rush events for the fraternity. I'll invite you on facebook."

Interested, I roll over on my bed, open my laptop, and stare at my computer screen.

"Rush Alpha Lambda Beta!" it says. "Co-ed music fraternity! Events open to all!"

I text Cassie back to get more details. She says that Alpha Lambda Beta, a group she's a part of, is a lot of fun...filled with music kids who have similar interests, and both guys and girls are considered brothers. There are some rush events like bowling, going to an arcade, and going to a karaoke night. It sounds fun, so I decide that I will attend them. They start tomorrow, and I write a note in my planner.

The next day, I show up to the student center where karaoke is held.

"Jessie, hi!" Cassie says, with total enthusiasm, but not acting like she's fucked me at least 20 times in various locations on campus.

"Hi, Cassie." I look around at all the brothers with their multi-colored letters and feel a sense of dread. "Actually, uh, I don't know if this is for me. I should go."

"No, stay." Cassie takes my arm. "These events are open for everyone. You don't have to rush, although I would love it if you did! It's completely up to you how far you'd like to go in this process. Today, you're just hanging out with some music kids. And doing karaoke, if you want."

I sigh. "Okay, let's do it." I can never say no to Cassie.

The rest of the week, I attend all other rush events, including making a small pizza and hanging out with some brothers at the bowling alley. Everyone is really nice, and I decide to attend their special last rush event, invitation only.

I show up, invitation in hand, and wait in a room with 10 other nervous college students. Some guys, some girls, all music nerds.

I'm nervously tapping my foot when Cassie opens the door. She's wearing the same gorgeous dress she wore at band camp, her huge tits barely restrained, her curly red hair flowing down her back.

"Hi, everyone. Thank you so much for coming to the Alpha Lambda Beta rush. I'm Cassie. If you do forward with this process, I'll be your Pledge Mistress. I pledged a couple of years ago, I'm a senior. There's so many of you! I'm so excited. You'll be members of the Alpha Omega class if you all make it. As you should know, we're co-ed so there's guys and girls. Depending on how the week goes, you'll get a Big...a Big Brother. They might be your gender, or a different one. It depends! Any questions?"

We all shake our heads no; we are overwhelmed.

"Okay, well, let's start. You all need to put these on."

Cassie opens a bag she's holding and pulls out a stack of blindfolds. "Tie them on, tightly. Don't hurt your eyes."

I take the blindfold and wrap it around my head, tying it. I swallow. I am scared. What is going to happen next?

"Everyone, stand up." I hear Cassie say. I get up. "Now, we'll be taking you out of here one at a time. We need to ask you some questions individually about your commitment to the fraternity."

I feel a pair of hands slowly pull me, and I follow them out of the room. I go down a few stairs, falling, but feeling hands catch me. Finally, we stop, and I feel a few pairs of hands turn me around.

"Jessica Smith." A voice says. "You're here to pledge Alpha Lambda Beta?"

"Yes." I swallow.

"Prove your loyalty for us. Stand still."

I stand, and feel hands start to caress my boobs. I feel nervous, violated, but also excited at the prospect of what will happen. I'm wearing a strapless shirt, and hands just continue to squeeze my boobs. I feel some hands squeeze my butt, and someone starts to nibble my ear.

"Stay still..." the voice whispers. "Don't move, we won't hurt you. Trust in your brothers. We won't hurt you."

I stand there and they circle me again and again. Suddenly, one pulls my shirt down. I feel my nipples harden in the cold.

Someone flicks my nipples, while I feel a mouth on mine. They start kissing me, and I respond.

"Trust us, trust our commitment to music..." someone says. "Trust your brothers."

My shirt is pulled completely off me, and I am now standing there wearing just my pants, underwear, and shoes, in front of god knows how many people.

A tongue presses against my lips and I open my mouth.

The person steps closer into me, deepening the kiss, while they swirl their tongue in my mouth. I want to wrap my hands around them, and move my arms a bit, but then I feel them pushed to the sides of my body. Another person continues squeezing my ass.

Suddenly everyone steps away, except the person holding my arms to my sides.

I feel something thin and light and feathery graze my tits. I feel them flick across my nipples. Suddenly they flick out, slapping me. Is this...what's it called...a flogger? A whip?

I am slapped on my nipples several times, it stings. But I am getting turned on by the potential of how many people are there, how many people are seeing my semi naked body.

After being flicked again a few more times, it stops, and someone else presses their body to mine.

"You appear to be committed..." a voice says. "One last thing..."

A hand grazes down my stomach and cups my private area. Over my jeans, my vulva anc clit are messaged. I softly make a noise, and they stop. My arms are released.

"Good job, you've proven you're committed. Here is your shirt. We will take you back to the room now to await more instructions."

I pull on my shirt, and am lead back to the room. I sit in the chair.

Finally I can remove my blindfold and look around the room. Everyone looks a bit shaken up.

Cassie comes back. "Good job everyone. We'll reach out to you if you get a bid. Just be patient. Thank you for trusting us. We trust you to not talk about this day. I have confidence in all of you that you can make good brothers. We'll be in touch."

I get up and make my way out of the room, my head spinning.

If this was the first day, and we don't even have our Bigs yet.... What will happen next? I'm excited to continue this pledging process. I also can't wait to text Cassie, Dan, or Alex to hang out, because after today I need to relieve my sexual tension.