Pledging a Co-ed Fraternity Ch. 02

Story Info
After a pledging event,Jess calls up her friend for more fun.
3.2k words
4.1
18.6k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Jessica Smith. This is the fourth story of my experiences during my freshman year of college. My first sexual encounter is called "Freshman year at band camp" and then "A Lesson In More Things than Music". My latest story is "Pledging A Co-ed Fraternity".

If you haven't read those, I'll fill you in. I go to college, and I absolutely love music. I'm a psychology major and I play flute in concert band, but I'm in the color guard- that's how I met Cassie. She's a gorgeous upperclassmen redhead. I also met Dan, a hot brown-haired trombone player who was responsible for taking my virginity. I lost my virginity in a series of mind-blowing orgasms in the woods of bandcamp.

After talking to Cassie for several months, she convinced me to join ALB, Alpha Lambda Beta, the music Fraternity on campus. I went to Rush events, the usual things, but was shocked when I went to the first event. Blindfolded, they took my shirt off, played with my tits, and briefly touched me over my pants. Cassie's my Pledge Mistress, which is awkward considering all the positions she's seen me in. She told me we'd keep things professional, but can we?

When I left that day, kind of shaken, I wasn't sure what happened. I was touched by someone- someones??- that I had never met. I also wasn't even guaranteed a Bid- meaning that I would officially start the Pledging process. This was simply the first step. I still don't have a Big Brother (the person who will walk me through the process). It was a blur. But I think you're caught up at this point.

I lean back in my chair in my dorm. I replay the events of the evening and feel both scared and exhilarated. How many people was I exposed to? Who touched me? Are there pictures?? But on the other hand... all they did was touch my boobs. Nothing else really. I got turned on, but didn't get a chance to take anything further.

I grab my phone and text Cassie. "Hey!" I type. "That was...interesting. Wanna hang out?" I wait a bit, and still don't get a response. I decide to text my other fuckbuddy, Dan. "Hey Dan tonite was crazy wanna hang out??"

Almost immediately I get a text from Dan, who is also a Brother in the Fraternity. "You didn't tell anyone anything right?"

"No" I respond. "Of course not. but can we hang out?"

"Yes, come by my place." Dan texts back.

I smile to myself, and check my appearance in the mirror. I look a bit frazzled from the days' events, so I brush my hair and touch up my eyeliner. I also change my shirt and add a cute necklace. Now my brown hair hangs down in soft waves, eyes popping, boobs accentuated....perfect.

I grab my phone and bag and head to the bus stop to wait for the bus that will take me to Dan's.

"Hey!" Dan says, when the bus stops. What a gentleman, he's already waiting for me at the bus stop. "How are you holding up?"

"Fine." I say. "It was just...a lot. But now I...now I want more."

Dan smiles. "I'd be happy to offer that." He takes my hand and we walk back to the on-campus apartment he shares with some friends.

He opens the door and leads me into his room, then locks the door and pushes me onto the bed. "So," he says, standing above me. "You SWEAR you didn't tell anyone about this evening?"

"I swear." I say, getting nervous. "Why would I?"

"It's a secret. Secret rituals. No one outside the brotherhood can know. You can talk about it with Brothers, though. Me and Cassie...any other Brothers you know. As long as it's in private." "Okay." I say. "I do have some questions...like...who touched me?"

Dan smiles. "I can't tell you that. I'm sorry! I know you want to know. I'll tell you later. I also wish I could tell you more about the process- you know you aren't even a Pledge yet, right?"

I had forgotten about that. "Uh. No. I kind of forgot..."

"Well, remember it." Dan says. "There's still no guarantees that you'll ever get in, remember that too. However, I hope you remember this..." Dan says, walking closer toward me and putting his hands on my face, drawing my face to his. He puts his mouth on mine, and leans me back against the bed, kissing me until I am laying on the bed and he is laying on me. I wrap my arms around him, and he kisses me passionately. He shoves his tongue into my mouth and I put my tongue into his. We are passionately making out like we have never had before. Suddenly, he takes his mouth off mine, and kisses the side of my mouth. My chin. My neck. My collarbone. He kisses my chest, and then suddenly sits up, rolling off of me.

"Take off your shirt." He says.

I take it off, of course I do, it's Dan and we've been together so many times. This time feels different, more tender, more intense- maybe because we're about to be in the same organization?

As soon as my shirt is off, he grabs me and pulls me across the bed to him. He returns to kissing my mouth, and I'm not really doing anything, my mind is still caught up in the events earlier. He expertly unhooks my bra, throwing it against a wall.

"I want you," he breathes roughly.

"I want you too," I whisper.

He pushes me onto the bed again, kissing me, and grabbing my tits.

"Ohhhhhhh Jessica, I'll never get over how great your tits feel," he sighs, taking one breast in each hand and squeezing it. "Unhhh, you are just incredible."

He leans down and puts his mouth on my left nipple, sucking it while rubbing the right one in between his fingers.

I start to feel wet between my legs, as his mouth transfers to my right nipple, his spit keeping my left nipple lubed as he twists it. "How rough can we be?" Dan asks, looking up at me with my nipple still in between his teeth.

"Unhh-" I am starting to squirm under how fucking good his mouth is- "as however hard or rough as you want, mm, Dan, don't stop!" He continues to look at me as he gently licks his tongue over my nipple, then sucks it, then licks it again and again, and then starts to bite it. Then, suddenly, Dan moves up to the softer tissue of my breast and starts to bite.

"Ohh-" I cry out.

"Does it hurt?" Dan asks, stopping.

"No, it feels good, keep going, keep going!"

He bites again, then kisses my breast and biting my nipple, before switching to the other one.

Lick, lick, lick, lick, bite, bite harder...

He starts to suck towards the side of my breast and I know I'm going to get a hickey but it feels great.

He roughly grabs both of my tits tightly between his hands and slams his mouth onto mine. He squeezes my breasts while he slides his tongue into my mouth again and again. God,

I am getting so wet.

"Dan, more...take off my pants..or yours...or something." I gasp, as he pushes off the bed a bit, unbuckling my pants.

My whole body is tingling. I'm ready to feel his stiff, firm, hard dick inside me.

But suddenly my phone rings. Just a quick ring, a text.

I look over at it, thinking about answering it. I always answer my texts.

"Don't." he says, knowing my thoughts. "Just ignore it."

He unbuckles and unzips my jeans, pulling them down and revealing my light pink lace panties.

"Nice." Dan says. He loves when I wear dainty underwear like this.

He slips them off of me, leaving me completely naked on his bed. He picks up my left leg, brushing his face from my foot, down my ankle...my calf, knee, thigh, until he's at my wet and open pussy. He's got some stubble, so my body is on edge from the tickly experience of his beard on my leg.

"What do you wanna do, Jessie?" he asks softly.

"You." I giggle.

"Okay." He says, leaning down and putting his face onto my pussy. He starts by licking everywhere, all over, around, up, down...I squirm under his skilled tongue.

He moves up a bit, licking my clit and sucking on it. I arch my back while he continues to suck on my clit. Then Dan inserts two of his fingers into my vagina, stroking my g-spot. I feel my insides tremble, due to the feelings on my g-spot and clit and my previously stimulated nipples.

I'm about to come when the phone rings again, breaking me from my state of bliss and sending my back crashing to the bed again.

"Ughhhhhhhhh whyyyyyyy?" I moan.

"Just don't pay attention to it." Dan says. "Babe, Jess, you deserve this."

He leans back to my pussy, licking it and fingering me more roughly. He leans up a bit, putting his other arm on the bed and turns to look into my eyes as he starts to ram four of his fingers into my wet and warm pussy.

The phone rings again.

"Ignore it." Dan says, getting up and looking at the phone. "It is no one important. I swear. Lay down. I have an idea. Wanna try bondage?"

"Uh. Sure." I say, only slightly hesitant.

"Go to the middle of the bed." He commands, rummaging through his drawers.

He comes over to me, holding a blindfold, and several ties. "Relax," he breathes as he puts the blindfold over my eyes. "I'd never hurt you...raise up your arms."

I do, and he binds them together with a tie. "Open your legs."

I do, and he ties one leg to each of his bed post. I have my arms up by my head, and my legs spread open completely. I am completely exposed and blind to the world. I feel the bed creak down a bit, as he lays down near me.

"Where were we?" he asks softly, running his fingers lightly over my vulva, sending a tingle through my body. I feel his tongue run around my clitoris, and I feel him circle the opening to my vagina several times. I feel on the edge of cumming and he isn't even inside of me!

"Jessica, Jessica, Jessica..." he breathes, leaning up and kissing my lips, sliding his tongue in my mouth.

The phone rings again, and he pulls his hands out of me and his body off of me. "I knew this would happen," he whispers so lightly that I barely could hear it.

"Wait!" I half-shriek. "Where are you going?"

"I'm still here Jess. Hold on." He says to me, and I hear him pick up the phone. My phone.

"Hey," he says into my phone. "It's Dan. She's here. With me. Who's with YOU?" I hear some mumbling on the other side of the phone. "Oh, okay. Well, this will be interesting, she's in a compromised position." I hear more mumbling. "Sorry! You'd do this too if she messaged you and wanted to hang out. Oh, she did? Well, why'd you pass this up?...Oh, right, right...Well, just. Be prepared. Yeah, my place. Cool." I hear Dan set the phone down.

"Who was that?" I ask, my anxiety shooting up. "Was that Cassie? What's going on?"

"Nothing." Dan says. "She's just...around and wanted to know if you wanted to hang out. She wanted to know where you were..." there's a knock at the door.

"See, she's here! Hold on, Jessie." I hear Dan walk away, open the door, and go to the front door.

I suddenly feel very cold, and as naked as I have ever been. I'm laying here, tied up, can't see, legs completely open, and Cassie's coming. With people. I don't know what to do!

I hear footsteps come in, and the door close.

"Well, damn Dan!" a voice says. "I didn't know you were so fucking kinky!"

"Sorry," Dan says. "This was a first time thing. I mean, I guess second, after how she was blindfolded today."

"Well, yeah, but that was different!" the first voice giggles.

I feel someone sit down next to me, rubbing a finger over my nipple. "Hey there Jessie." Cassie whispers.

"Cassie!" I exclaim! I'm so happy to hear her voice. "Who's here? I feel so exposed."

"That's fine, Jessie." She leans over and kisses me on the lips. "This just makes things easier." She kisses me again, and I feel her play with both of my breasts. I feel a soft finger running over my pussy, in my inner pussy lips, up and down and up and down.

"Jessie," Cassie says, taking her face away from me for a minute. "We came here to offer you a bid. We thought you would have been clothed. We thought we would just give you this piece of paper, offer you the bid, and walk away. But now that you're like this...let's have some fun, shall we?"

"Yes, yes!" I say loudly.

"Okay, Jess. So we're giving your bid. You accept it next week, if you want to. You have a week to think. But in the meantime..." her voice trails off, and I feel the fingers in my vagina being swirled around.

"What do you want to do, Jessie, and with whom?"

"Anyone, anything, any, I'm just, let's do it!" I say, my words getting all mixed up.

"Okay Jess." Cassie says, running her hands up and down my arm, tickling my arm and sending chills down my spine. I feel someone gripping my left tit tightly and sucking on it. "Dan, you let some marks." The male voice says, laughing. "Let's add more, shall we?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" I say.

I feel him bite my tit and suck on the soft pale skin around it. Another pair of hands are rubbing themselves over my inner thighs, and someone plants their mouth on mine, shoving their tongue roughly in my mouth. I feel a pair of hands on my vagina, moving from lightly running up and down the length of my pussy to pulling and squeezing the skin on my pussy lips.

I hear the package of a condom tear open, and I feel cold, slippery lube being squirted onto my pussy. I feel hands run around my vagina. My tits are still being squeezed. A mouth is sucking on each of my nipples. A mouth has its tongue in mine. And a hand is running around my vagina. There's at least four people here.

I feel the bed move down a bit and I feel the head of a penis press against the opening of my vagina.

The mouth on my right breast lifts up for a second, fingers continuing to massage and twist my nipple.

"My Jessie," Cassie breathes. "Do you want to be fucked right now? We will not change our bid decision no matter what you say."

"I do," I stammer. I'm so stimulated, I'm surprised I haven't came yet. "Please, whoever, as long as you've got a condom, please, fuck me!"

I feel the penis edge into my opening a little ways and then pull back out. I feel hands steadying himself on my hips, and then suddenly, roughly, shoving into me.

I arch my back, and the tongue in my mouth pushes further. I don't know who is inside me, but I don't care. They're going harder and harder and faster and rougher.

Fingers and mouths bite harshly at my soft pale skin of my breasts, the mouth kissing mine moves to kissing my chin and ear, and I'm continuing to be pounded. Hard. Suddenly, they all stop. "Untie her." Dan says, near my feet. Everyone lets go of me and unties my feet. I'm flipped over.

"Jessie, how do you feel about two at once?"

"Uh. Sure, let's try." I say.

I'm picked up and placed onto someone, so there's a dick under me. I slowly lower onto the cock, bouncing as hands grip my breasts.

"Lay down." Cassie says, and I'm pushed forward so I'm learning more on the man underneath me. I hear another package ripping open, and more lube being applied.

I feel another cock slowly circle the opening of my vagina, even with the other dick in it! "Ohhh" I moan. I feel the cock slowly enter me, so I stop moving. The man underneath me stops moving too, so the man on top of me moves all of us with his thrusts.

I hear the wet sound of someone -- Cassie, probably -- fingering themselves in the room, and the man underneath me starts kissing me.

It's all too much.

I come violently, my muscles contracting wildly as I'm overwhelmed by all the action in the room. This has an effect on the people around me, and I feel both dicks explode inside of me.

"Okay, let's stop guys, let's stop." Dan says behind me, pulling out and pulling me off the man underneath me.

"Okay, yeah." Cassie says, a bit sadly. "This was super fun though. Okay, roll on out Brothers. Jessie, your bid is on the table. Dan, don't tire her out too much." I hear zippers being zipped, and clothes being slid down. The door opens and shuts.

I continue to lay on the bed, utterly exhausted.

After several minutes, Dan softly tells me I can take off my blindfold.

I'm exhausted. I look down. My breasts are bright red, covered in teeth marks and hickeys.

There's some handprints on my pale skin where I was roughly grabbed, my pussy is still dripping, and there's some lube or something covering a lot of my body.

"Do you want to take a shower, Jess?"

"I'm exhausted, though..." I say.

"Here,let's get your clothes on." Dan says tiredly. He had a lot of fun too. "Tomorrow is Monday, and you have class." He helps me slide on my clothes, and hands me my bid. "Don't take the bus, I'll drive you back babe."

He helps me from the room, and I bow-leggedly walk to his car. Two dicks inside of me?! And however many people were there? Wow. I'm lost in thought and ecstasy from the event until we reach my building.

"We're here, Jessica." Dan says and I look at him, smiling.

"You are great. You did great. You can get through Pledging. I believe in you. You mean the world to me." He adds, kissing me lightly on the lips. "Get some sleep." I get out of the car, closing the door and smiling at him. I walk to the door of the building, and he is still there. I wave, and notice that he doesn't leave until I'm safely in the building.

My mind is still swirling as I take the elevator.... The events of Pledging....My foreplay with Dan.... That mind-blowing orgy....and then what Dan said in the car. Does Dan like me? I unlock my door and throw myself on the bed. DOES Dan like me? Do I like him? I certainly trust him, and we've been fucking for a semester. But wasn't it only purely physical? Him, Cassie, that trumpet player Alex...it's never been with FEELINGS...except does he have feelings for me now?

I've gotta accept this bid next week and see what happens.

My mind drifts off to sleep as I dream of cocks filling every hole in my body.