Plotting a Course Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About damned time." Clint roared as others clapped and whistled.

"For those of you who don't know me, I'm Captain Cliff. That there is Skip. He pointed and Skip waved and rolled his eyes mockingly to muffled laughs. "I haven't known Rob and Bobby long, but in the brief time I have, one thing is abundantly clear. These two are in love. I have never seen a more natural bond than the one they share." Cliff paused and faced us. "I wish you two nothing but the greatest happiness in life." Rob adjusted his gaze and our eyes locked. I developed tunnel vision and had to fight to listen as Captain Cliff spoke.

"As the tides ebb and flow so to, do the fortunes of life. Footprints in the sand are washed away, driftwood moves on its endless quest for a peaceful harbor. Only a deep and abiding love can withstand the tides of change in two lives. The love of Rob and Bobby is enduring and profound. We gather here to witness this love and the vows they make to each other. To avoid confusion, I will be a little less formal and won't call you both Robert." Captain Cliff paused and the onlookers chuckled. "I'll stick to Rob and Bobby. Today you join yourselves together for life, as friends, lovers, and husbands. As the surface of the sea is sometimes calm and often storm tossed, so also, is a marriage."

"Rob, repeat after me. I pledge to you, Bobby, that my love and my loyalty, will weather the storms of life. I will always seek counsel when I make decisions, and will respect your needs and concerns. No matter what course we set, we will do it together."

I listened to Rob repeat the vows and my eyes again flooded with tears. I knew that he meant every word.

"Bobby, repeat after me. I pledge to you Rob that my love and my loyalty, will weather the storms of life. I will always seek counsel when I make decisions, and will respect your needs and concerns. No matter what course we set, we will do it together."

"Do you have the rings?" Captain Cliff asked and Rob handed me his.

"Rob repeat after me. Bobby I give you this ring as a symbol of my commitment to you, as powerful and endless as the sea."

Rob took my hand and repeated the words before sliding the ring onto my left ring finger. My heart swelled and once again my vision blurred from a steady stream of the happiest tears I have ever known.

"Bobby repeat after me. Rob I give you this ring as a symbol of my commitment to you, as powerful and endless as the sea."

Rob held out his left hand I happily slid the ring on, cementing our bond.

"Barring any objections." Captain continued and you could've heard a pin drop when Rob's father stepped in front of the bon fire. His face was stern and Rob's grip threatened to rip off my fingers but I squeezed back and stood stoically beside him.

"I would like to say something." Mr. Johnson's voice was hoarse, filled with gravel. Rob's grip somehow tightened further on my hand and I squeezed back, trying to soothe him. "I won't pretend to understand this, but if this is the only way I can have you in my life." He paused and looked at both of us. "Then I will do my best to support you." His eyes locked on mine. "Both of you." A collective breath was exhaled and Rob's grip loosened as his dad approached. Rob maintained grip on my hand as his dad gave him a hug. I faintly heard him whisper "Forgive me son?" before he kissed his son on the cheek. I was caught off guard and squeezed Rob's hand tightly when his dad pulled me into a hug. "Welcome to the family son." He whispered in my ear before patting my back, a little harder than necessary. I glanced out into the crowd and noticed Rob's mom and my mom holding each other, both crying. My dad caught my eye and nodded warmly. Mr. Johnson faded into the group and I noticed him pull his brother into a hug before standing beside Mrs. Johnson. Finally, I let my gaze settle on Rob and saw streaks of tears gushing down his handsome face.

"Without further ado." Captain Cliff resumed. "Because you, Rob and Bobby have showered our hearts with expressions of your love, and promised each other the joy of all your days. By the virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, it gives me great honor and pleasure to now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss your husband." Cliff stopped and we were showered with cheers and applause. I felt Rob's strong arms wrap around me and tilted my head so our lips could meet. His tongue passionately explored my mouth and I could feel his love as he ravaged my mouth. I poured my emotions into the kiss and squeezed him as tightly as I could. I could feel my arousal straining my briefs and Rob shifted ever so slightly and I felt his unmistakable bulge. Whistles brought me back the present and I felt heat rush to my cheeks hoping our friends and family couldn't see our packages. Rob broke the kiss and smiled a knowing smile. I bit my lip before grinning broadly. We had done it. We were married!

*

The fire was still roaring and people danced joyfully, possibly drunkenly around it. Rob's eyes flickered with a different fire, a passion that was glowing on his face.

"Thank you all for coming." Rob shouted, slowly gaining everyone's attention. "We are grateful that you could share this experience with us." He took my hand and I nodded and waved briefly.

"Go make babies!" Clint shouted and I saw Matt nudge him with his elbow. I didn't need a mirror to know that my face had flushed red. More cheers followed as Rob took my hand and lead me back to the pier. I started to walk to Captain Cliff's boat, but Rob pulled me aside, close to the small inflatable dingy.

"Where are we going?" I whispered, feeling our guests' eyes following us.

"Our honeymoon awaits hubbie." Rob grinned and held out his hand for me to hold as I stepped into the dingy. He pulled the hand-crank and the small Mercury motor rumbled to life. A small stream of water flowed out of the engine and I untied the bowline as Rob untied the stern. We quickly made our way to the sailboat I had seen when we pulled in. It was old, but looked to be in great shape. The wood shined and there appeared to be a fresh coat of paint. The sails were down and it looked peaceful in the quiet cove. There was a small plank and we quickly tied up and climbed the ladder onto the deck. Rob ran to the console and flipped a switch and strands of Christmas lights flickered to life, lightly illuminated the deck. It was beautiful. I could faintly hear music drifting from the beach and held out my hand to Rob. He didn't hesitate and took it, pulling me close as we shared a quiet dance. The boat lightly swayed as we lazily moved our feet over the teak wood. My eyes were closed while I cherished the feeling, relishing the fact that Rob and I belonged to each other. I felt his lips brush against my cheek and glanced at him.

"Be right back." He whispered before disappearing through a small door. The sea-breeze was cool against my skin. "Come on down." Rob called and a chill went through me.

"You've been busy." I said as I ducked and took the final step into the bedroom. Orange rose pedals covered white linens on the large, perfectly made bed. Two side tables were glowing with candles inside of lanterns that created prisms of light that bounced around the wooden interior. Rob kicked out of his shoes and I mimicked him. Outside the small window I could see faint lights from the reception on shore.

"You approve?" Rob asked, grinning.

"Of course, it's beautiful. Whose is it?"

"Skip bought it and restored it. He was gracious enough to let us use it."

"Wow! That's so nice of him." I smiled and Rob pulled me onto the bed.

"Sorry I didn't let you in on the plan. Are you mad?" Rob held both of my hands and looked serenely into my eyes. His eyes gushing with sincerity.

"Mad?" I laughed. "No Robbie, I'm not mad. I was surprised, but was so ready for this. It's perfect. I love you."

"I love you too." Rob's emerald eyes began to pool with tears. "I'm just so happy. I can't believe you are my husband. It's surreal."

"I love you." I whispered and used my thumbs to wipe away his tears. Rob so rarely cried it was sweet to see him let go. His stubble tickled my hands as I held his cheeks. I dove in quickly and let our lips mingle. A happy moan left Rob's mouth and our arms entwined us into a tangled cocoon of warmth. I opened my mouth and tasted Rob's tongue, as I invited it in to play with my own. I felt my shirt being untucked before Rob's strong fingers started roaming my chest. My body shivered when he pinched my left nipple and a muffled laugh passed from his mouth to mine.

"Hey watch it buster!" I laughed and he flashed a toothy grin. His white teeth glistened in the flickering light from the lanterns.

"Whatever you say husband of mine." Rob began to unbutton my shirt before sliding it off my back and arms. His tongue sensuously licked his lips as he took at my bare chest. I returned the favor and deftly unbuttoned the mother of pearl buttons on his shirt and opened it.

"You shaved." I gasped as I looked at his chest, he had trimmed it back which showed off his firm pics and chiseled stomach, but he wasn't clean shaven.

"Wanted to look perfect for you." Rob answered, I must have had a shocked look on my face because he looked concerned.

"You are perfect." I grinned before tugging at one of the newly trimmed hairs around his right nipple. "But I like my man hairy."

"Hey!" Rob winced and I bent down and kissed and licked the sting away. He must have like it because his nipple quickly hardened from the attention. Not wanting to neglect the other nipple I lightly nibbled on the nub. I could feel the mattress bounce as Rob squirmed from the sensation. His newly trimmed chest was a new sensation. Tiny prickles teased my tongue as I licked and tasted his flavor. His taste and smell always revved my motor. I paused and kissed my name over Rob's chest before I quickly licked up his neck while he rubbed my back and egged me on. His warm hands slid inside the waistband of my briefs and he cupped my firm buttocks.

"Robbie." I sighed and quickly undid the button on his khakis. With a new urgency I felt Rob's hands slide out of my underwear as he struggled to undo my own khakis. Our legs flailed as we tried to kick free of our pants. Rob had a large bulge in his boxer briefs and a muffled grunt left my lips before Rob reclaimed them with his own. We had turned frantic, desperate. We twisted and tumbled on the bed. Moans and grunts were muffled behind sealed lips and tangled tongues. I felt my body sink into the bed when Rob gained control and climbed on top of me. His lips were swollen and his expression was ravenous.

Without hesitation I reached out and cupped his plump balls through the tight black boxer briefs. He leaned back and moaned approvingly. I slowly stroked up his swollen shaft feeling his inflated glans beneath the fabric. I felt moisture and paused to rub his slit until a small wet spot started to form.

"Tease." Rob huffed. I smiled and brought my finger to my mouth, and seductively licked the precious fluid that had escaped his slit.

"Who me?" I winked before grabbing the top of his waistband and pulling his underwear down below his balls. His hard cock leaped forward and stood proudly, engorged with blood. The skin on his glans was swollen and tight. "Come here Robbie." I whispered and tapped my chest as he slowly moved forward, his proud cock slowly sliding closer to my mouth. My tongue involuntarily slid out and wetted my lips. Rob's plump glans brushed against my moistened lips and I pushed them out to kiss his engorged mushroom tip.

"Oh yeah Bobby." Rob encouraged as I extended my tongue and teased his delta. "Fuck." Rob husked while I opened my mouth and felt his rigid shaft enter my ravenous mouth. The flavor was exquisite and I quickly had his tool glistening in my saliva. I wrapped my right hand around his thick tube and began to bob up and down.

"Suck me babe." Rob closed his eyes and groaned. I could taste a steady flow of sweet pre as it trickled out of his slit and I moaned as it saturated my taste buds. I felt the slick skin slowly slide out of my mouth and sucked in trying to keep him in my mouth. An audible pop filled the small room when Rob's glans escaped my lips. I felt Rob's hand below my chin as he lifted it and bent down to give me a quick, chaste kiss. "You're going to make me blow babe." He smiled and gradually slid back down the bed. His breath was steam as it ghosted down my neck. Rob's satiny soft lips settled at the base of my neck and I felt the suction as Rob brought blood to the surface of my skin.

"Isn't the ring on my finger enough?" I teased. Vibration rippled through my skin as Rob blew a raspberry before his lips continued on their journey south. His nimble tongue darted across my nipples before quickly moving down my chest and tracing the terrain of my firm stomach. Rob slid further down and I felt his warm breath through the fabric of my briefs. "Robbie." I pleaded and he looked up at me, mischief twinkling in his emerald eyes.

"Lift." Rob commanded when his strong fingers slid inside the waistband on my briefs. Eager to remove the obstruction I lifted my hips as Rob slid my underwear off and tossed them on the floor. Quick warm kisses tickled and teased from the base of my shaft to the swollen glans. A warm, wet heat enveloped my cock and my head plunged back into the pillow behind me.

"Oh shit Rob." I moaned. Rob's tongue darted and swirled around my raging erection as he enthusiastically sucked up and down my slick shaft. Rob knew just how much pleasure to deliver to keep me on the brink, but slowed down just before I reached the precipice. Cool air contrasted the warmth of Rob's mouth when he released my dick. Steamy breath hit my balls before Rob's lips wrapped around, first my right and then my left testicle. My scrotum was tight as he gently sucked and tugged on my balls with his mouth.

"Flip over babe." Rob growled. It took a second for my brain to comprehend what he was saying, but I quickly rolled over and pulled my knees up and steadied myself on all fours while the mattress squeaked beneath us. Rob's palms cupped my ass cheeks before he spread them wide, exposing my puckered hole. Nerves fired, coming alive, as the precise tip of his exquisite tongue slowly traced my delicate halo. My head dropped and rolled while Rob lapped and loosened my entrance. "You taste so good." I heard before I felt his strong fingers massaging my back as his tongue continued its pleasurable assault on my defenses. He alternated between lapping my hole with broad strokes, or forming a drill and penetrating me with his moist tongue.

I felt the mattress shift and turned around to see Rob rummaging for something on the floor. He was grinning when he turned around holding a small packet of lube. He gave it a quick shake before he tore the top off of the packet. I faced the headboard just as a slick finger rubbed the cool, clear liquid on my tight hole. I took a sharp breath when the finger gently, but firmly lanced my hole.

'Robbie." I sighed as it wiggled and lubricated my insides. I groaned as it slipped out, but knew that something far better would quickly replace it. The wait was gracefully short and I soon felt Rob's thick, swollen glans resting, lightly brushing my anxious hole. A subtle pressure slowly built into a gentle, deliberate force, a battering ram seeking entry inside my defenseless sheath.

"Oh Robbie." I sighed and shivered when his engorged head burst through my tight, muscled ring, and gradually, glided down my channel, sending glorious sensations shuttering like current through my body. Rob was patient and moved with a steady, deliberate pressure. Slowly I felt his pubic hairs brush against my ass before Rob was planted deep inside me. Rob's chest radiated heat when he adhered it to my back. Thick, strong arms wrapped around chest. I could feel a slight prickle or two where his trimmed chest hair tickled my skin, adding to the full body stimulation. Warm lips kissed my neck before nibbling on my ear lobes. Rob's warm breath and grasp comforted and aroused me. My cock was straining, standing fully erect. I looked down to see that a drop of pre was dangling precariously from my swollen tip.

Slowly, Rob's magnificently magic wand began to perform. Rob's hips thrust rhythmically and like a conductor performing a symphony, Rob hit all of the right notes. This had to be one of the biggest perks of being married, Rob knew exactly what I liked and how to push all of my buttons. My body was alive, a trembling nerve as Rob's thick cock connected with my prostate, sending electricity jolting down my pleasure pathways. My arms got weak, but Rob held firm as he continued pumping, piston-like into my needy hole. My dick was steadily leaking precome, I was desperate to come. I knew the slightest friction would cause me to spew my load onto the bed below me. Seemingly reading my mind, Rob lifted my arms, and held my chest up. His head moved forward, his face bore a fierce, determined look. His lips met mine and we furiously kissed. It was frantic, tongues were fighting for control, a tangled, sloppy kiss. I leaned further back into Rob's chest and tried desperately to reach my swollen rod.

"Please Robbie." I begged which caused him to thrust harder, and deeper inside me. "Oh yeah Robbie. Fuck me harder." I moaned. There was no wasted energy, every lunge drove me closer to the brink. With every piston of Rob's swollen shaft we moved closer to the headboard of the bed. I reached out and braced myself on it to keep from slamming into it. Rob held my back tightly against his chest and continued his glorious assault on my guts. A tight fist wrapped around my glans, causing my body to shudder from the sudden contact. I lost control and felt the first of my seed rocket out of my slit. A thick strand of pearly-white jizz contrasted with the mahogany headboard as it slowly trickled on the bed. Rob was thrusting furiously and my ass involuntarily clamped onto his battering ram.

"Husband." I gasped as strobe lights filled my vision. I could hear my heart drumming in my ears. I panted and felt Rob's torpedo swell inside me before firing its payload deep inside me.

"Oh fuck Bobby!" Rob bellowed. "I love you Bobby. My husband." He panted while his seed flooded my guts. Our skin was slick with sweat and we both gasped for air. Rob's fist finally released my sensitive cock and I watched as he mischievously examined it. There was a thick rope of my juices dangling between his pointer and middle fingers. I watched attentively as his tongue darted out of his mouth and claimed my semen. Rob's deflating cock slowly escaped my tight hole. I turned around on the bed to face Rob who wrapped his arms around my back before pulling me in for sensual kiss. I tasted the familiar taste of my seed in his mouth and we lazily kissed until all of the remnants dissolved.

*

The red sun of dawn flickered through the windows of the boat. The gentle rocking of the boat was soothing. Rob's tight grip on me had diminished during the night, but his arms were still draped lovingly over my body. I rolled over so I was facing my handsome husband. His nose crinkled as if he had an itch and I quickly leaned in and kissed the tip of it.

"Morning husband." I whispered when I was greeted by Rob's glistening green eyes.

"Good morning husband." Rob's smile was full and he pulled me tightly to him and kissed my lips. "Oh shoot." Rob shook his head and jumped off the bed. I watched as he rummaged through his clothes before removing a small package. It was wrapped in simple brown paper and had a twine bow.

"What's this?" I questioned gazing at the package.