Plugging In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Like what you see?” she asked, getting into it a little, surprised at how easily she’d capitulated. She hadn’t even put up a protest, more excited by the thought of sucking off the strangers in front of her than she had been anything else.

“That’s not all of it, baby,” the self-proclaimed ringleader said, gesturing at her skirt. “We want to see it all.”

She blushed at that, knowing they’d see her harness if she took her skirt off, but somehow wanting them to know. So, she unzipped it, kicking it over to perhaps the same twin who’d caught her shirt, grinning shyly as they all gaped at her.

“What the fuck is that,” the stocky Asian boy asked, stepping forward to run his fingers over the small padlock.

Clearing her throat, she said roughly, “It’s my harness. You can’t fuck me when I have it on, but I wasn’t going to fuck you anyway. I’m not doing anything but sucking tonight, boys.”

“Holy shit,” another cried, circling around behind her. “What’s that?”

Turning bright, bright red, knowing they’d discovered her secret, she said shyly, “It’s a butt plug. You boys know what they are, I’m sure. It’s just that this one is locked into place, so to speak. Like a great big cock I can’t get rid of.”

The youngest boy, apparently intent on making himself a part of the group, sneered, “What a fucking slut. You must be into all that bondage/pain shit.”

Despite herself, she perked up slightly at the words.

One of the twins whistled, obviously impressed. “Oh, I think she is. You into that? You like to have that pretty little ass spanked?” he asked, grinning widely at her blush.

Chin going up, determined not to be cowed, she nodded. “Yes,” she said simply, not bothering to elaborate.

“So,” the twin who had spoken asked, slipping his thick leather belt free from his pants, “if I told you to bend over, you’d do it?”

Eyeing the thick belt warily, feeling the wetness between her thighs grow, she nodded shallowly. “Maybe.”

Suddenly chiming back in, the youngest boy sneered, “No maybe to it, bitch. Do what he says.”

Jumping, slightly startled, she looked at the group with wide eyes, surprised to see that most of them appeared to be intensely interested in the prospect.

“Nah, don’t bend over,” the twin with the belt said, looping it and snapping the resulting two straps against his palm. “Put your hands on that wall over there and spread your legs. Then you can stick your hot little ass out for me.”

Gulping, suddenly a little intimated, she looked around, realizing quite quickly that she had no real avenue for escape.

Apparently growing irritated with her, the twin snapped the belt again. “It wasn’t a question, bitch. Do it.”

Moving quickly, more than a little turned on by the authority in his voice, she walked quickly over to the wall, spreading her legs wide and leaning into it, ass on display. She tried to block out the sounds of the chuckles that followed her action, but couldn’t, and blushed deeply, fully aware of just how she had to look.

“I don’t need you to count them or thank me for them, bitch, just stand there and take them,” the twin said, voice rough, and before she even had time to brace, he was whipping her, this sharp sting of his thick leather belt making her yelp. The blows came quickly, all painfully hard, and soon she was dancing from foot to foot, ass on fire, aching beneath his unrelentless assault. Finally he stopped, and she sagged slightly, only just becoming aware of the tears on her face, when she heard him laugh.

“She’s about done for, guys, but I think she could handle at least five more from all of you.”

Stiffening suddenly at the words, she was completely unprepared for the next blow. It was different, a little softer, though that was little comfort to her already raw ass. She could tell when the belt changed hands. Some were hesitant, some using nothing but brute force, but she gritted her teeth, counting down the twenty-five she imagined she had coming, breathing a sigh of relief when the last one finally landed.

“Look at that,” one of them said, laughing, and soon the others were joining in. “Looks like a fucking lobster.”

Tentatively reaching around to touch her bruised and swollen skin, she found it burning hot to the touch, and slightly damp. She winced even at that slight pressure, only just then able to unclench around the rock hard plug still buried inside her.

“Ready to suck our cocks, bitch?” came the voice of the boy she’d met in the club, now nothing more than a mocking snicker, and she turned to face them, eyes falling to the ground at the derision in their eyes.

Before she could protest, she found herself on the ground with a cock pumping away in her mouth, followed soon after by another and then another, and she vaguely heard someone say he wished he could fuck her before she felt something cool against her pussy. Then the pressure of her harness was gone, and a cock was pressing into her, struggling to fit with the thick bulge of the plug making her tight, and she was moaning and cumming and cumming and cumming, desperately sore asshole clenching tightly around the thick, imposing plug each time.

By the time they were finished, she’d sucked and fucked them all at least once, some more than that. She’d lost track somewhere in the middle of it all, though as she watched them zip up, she stumbled to her feet exhausted, looking for her clothes.

Someone threw them to her, and she eased into them, well aware of the flood of cum running down her thighs, of the thick layer of it covering her tits and her chin. Moving slowly, she picked up her purse and fled, squishing back into her car and flooring it.

When she got back to her house, she pulled out the note, wincing slightly.

“Follow my instructions? Good. I’m online, waiting for you. Sign on as soon as you get home, before you do anything else. I want to hear how things went.”

Despite the cum now slowly drying on her skin, she did as he asked, cringing as she saw his name pop up on her buddy list. Her first IM was timid, though soon she’d related the whole, sordid evening to him.

“My, my, you’re an even bigger slut than I’d thought,” he chided, and she could almost hear the disappointment in his voice. “Well, you certainly disobeyed me, and for that, you’ll have to be punished. I had plans for you, plans I intend to see carried out.”

She fought back the urge to tell him she’d already been punished. The raw, burning flesh of her ass, the sharp ache of her asshole, and the dull pain in her pussy attributed to that, as did the stomach-full of cum sloshing around in her belly.

“I’m sorry,” she typed shamefully, eyes downcast.

“It’s in your nature, slut,” he said kindly, and she could imagine his indulgent smile. “Just means we’ll have to wait until tomorrow. Don’t think you’re going to get away with this, though. You may take the plug out to deal with any bowel movements, but it must go directly back in. You’re to sleep in it tonight, and wear it until you can complete the new list I send you tomorrow. Is that understood?”

Moaning, near tears at the prospect, she nonetheless diligently typed, “I understand.”

“Good girl. Now, don’t wash that cum off before bed. Sleep in it like the dirty slut you are. Tomorrow morning, if you’re good, I’ll give you permission to clean up. Oh, and send me the young man from the library’s number. I think I can use him.”

She signed off with a frustrated sigh, trudging toward bed, intensely aware of the radiating pain rippling through her ass.

And all of it nothing more than what she wanted…

The End