Plum Island Refuge Ch. 05

Story Info
Nelle's walk at dawn delights two fishermen.
1.9k words
4.29
23.4k
1
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueByrd
BlueByrd
24 Followers

Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes goes – aaah
     - Antonio Carlos Jobim

*

Nelle loves her sunrise walks; and this Monday morning she has risen early so that her husband, Brether, and their company, close friends Anne and Drew Foster, will not be disturbed nor even miss her. The 2-mile stretch of Plum Island between parking lot #6 and the now defunct Camp Sea Haven is usually deserted and has become a favorite path for her early morning nude workouts.

The waters off the island are treacherous with the shifting sands. Sometimes after a storm the sand may be washed away to reveal the secret hiding place of an old shipwreck. And, remarkably, today the ribs of an old hull rise down the beach ahead of her, ghostly and ominous. When she gets back toSea Turn,Nelle plans to figure out which one it might be by using a map of shipwrecks that is included in a book about Plum Island she had bought in Newburyport.

The Refuge is open to the public from sunrise to sunset; and today, a short distance beyond the old wreck, two eager surfcasters have already set up camp in this remote area which is available only those who can walk there or off-road the dunes with their 4-wheel drives.

Nelle has become possessive of that 2-mile track of refuge beach. Because it is adjacent to the property they rent, she rationalizes that any beach-goers she might meet are not intruders, but her guests, and they had best be apprised of the dress code. Of course, being nude for friends is one of her sexual turn-ons, but having two strange men see her up close and personal would be an extra sweet rush.

So rather than detour up through the dunes or shorten her walk, Nelle determines to traipse by in only her reef shoes—proud of her well-toned 152-pound bod, flowing tits and Brazillian waxed snatch. As Brether contends, she is "built for comfort" and extremely sexy for a mature woman of 42.

Both men are wearing sunglasses to shield their eyes from the glare of the rising summer sun low on the eastern horizon. They don't seem to be watching her, but she is sure that they are. What guy wouldn't watch a naked woman stroll past them?

She has a choice to say something or walk by silently. Deciding to put on her aloof "Girl from Ipanema" act, she strides on by without a word, yet with an added bounce that makes her big tits jiggle and gives a samba-like rhythm to the swing of her round ass and hips. Nonetheless, she gets no comment from the guys, who seem to attend only to their fishing.

Disappointed, Nelle continues on, making her usual distance, then turns around to go back the way she came. The ocean being calm, she decides to walk the water's edge and try a different tack with the stoic fishermen. Avoiding their long lines laid out in the surf, she walks up the sand behind them.

Although Nelle is glad that the men have not been rude, she is slightly put out that she hasn't even drawn a glance, never mind a cat-call or a wolf- whistle. Stopping behind the pair, she begins, "How's the fishin' boys?"

"Nothin' yet," the man on the right offers.

"Do you'll think it'll rain?" Nelle asks trying to prod some further conversation.

"Red sky at morning, sailor, take warning," offers the guy on the left in strong New England accent.

"True enough," laughs Nelle. "What's running?"

"Bluefish," the New Englander says as he rapidly reels in his lure, hoping for a strike.

"Is this the first time you've fished here on the island?" Nelle goes on.

"No. Usually, Bob and I fish off the south jetty, but we thought we'd come out here today away from the beach crowd. By the way, my name is Al; and this here on my left is Bob. Say, would you like to join us for some coffee and a doughnut?"

"Hi, Bob, Al. I'd love a coffee and doughnut. My name's Nelle. I'm not disturbing your fishing, am I?"

And, before Bob can answer, Al goes on, "Nah – we can let them ride in the waves for a bit. Bob and I were going to take a break anyway, right, Bob? "

"I guess so." Bob returns with a reluctant roll of his eyes.

Setting the poles in their sand-spikes, the three retreat up the beach to the guys' jeep, where there are two beach chairs, a 'Box of Joe' and a dozen of Dunkin Donut's finest.

"Go ahead, Nelle," Al says as he starts to pour coffee, "take one of the chairs and help yourself to a doughnut. I'll sit on the tailgate."

Nelle chooses a lemon-filled jelly stick to go with her black coffee; and, as the threesome chat, she kicks off her reef shoes and casually positions herself with one leg over the arm of the aluminum beach chair. Nelle is careful to flex her strong shapely legs (that Brether is nuts about, especially in stockings with garters) and moves so that both guys have a good view of her bare wet pussy. Before long she observes that she is, finally, getting the notice she deserves as the sizable bulges in Al and Bob's shorts expose their interest.

" Tell me, Nelle," Bob smiles joining the conversation, "where did you walk from this morning?

"My cottage – it's a rental on the other side of island."

"Do you meet a lot of guys out here fishing?"

"No, I don't, Bob. I hardly ever meet anyone out here. Sunrise is too early for most vacationers, and this is a pretty remote stretch of beach. But I've bumped into a fisherman or two," Nelle replies and then sucks some of the lemon filling that is about to drop from the end of her cruller.

Bob grins broadly at her suggestive nibbling, but he continues to ask questions without losing a beat. "When you do meet guys out here dressed as you are, or should I say undressed as you are – do you ever get more than coffee and a doughnut from them?"

"Sometimes," Nelle answers coyly. "I was thinking by your lack of response initially that you might be gay. But," she continues, reaching out to give Bob's risen cock a playful squeeze through his shorts, "that's obviously not true."

"Sometimes we New Englanders are a bit restrained," Al offers, adjusting his own bulge, which has become quite prominent.

"Uh huh," Nelle responds, smirking at Al's dry wit. Turning to look at Bob, she asks, "So, Bob, do you have something else that you would like to give me besides a doughnut and coffee?"

Unzipping his fly, Bob takes out his hard on. "How about this? Would you like some of this?"

"I do love jelly sticks, Bob, and you have a big handsome one that I would love to taste. Just sit right there." And with that Nelle gets up out of her chair, drops to her knees in front of Bob, and gazes with thirsty admiration at the extraordinary size of his engorged glans. Nelle licks and sucks his pre-cum already on tap. Then she laves his cock's thick barrel with her tongue before consuming its entire length.

That action brings Al off his perch on the tailgate and to the ready. He frees his hardened cock from the constraint of his tight shorts, which he kicks off with his remaining clothes, and starts to jerk off.

Seeing Al's uncut beauty come to life, Nelle pauses a moment to address him: "And what about you, Al? Would you like me to have something else?"

In response Al approaches, his cock, the equal of Bob's, fully extended and waving proudly. As he moves toward her, Nelle is struck by his beautiful curly black pubic hair and the incredible size of his dark scrotum. Because Al's sack is bigger than Bob's and, for that matter, really bigger than any set of balls that she has ever seen, Nelle is suddenly weaned and switches her attentions. Taking Bob from her mouth to stroke in one hand, she reaches out to fondle Al's prodigious jewels with the other.

"Hmmm – so large and loose and full of juice!" Nelle coos before taking Al down to the balls, nuzzling his dark bush. Al, transported by the sudden rush of sensation, groans loudly.

Nelle alternates hand-pumping and blowing the two handsome hard cocks. Rewarded by Al and Bob's groans of pleasure and encouragement, she purrs her own satisfaction but, wanting more, asks, " Would one of you boys like to fuck my very wet cunt?"

"Go ahead, Al," Bob demurs. "I'm happy right where I am – provided I can come in your mouth. Okay, Nelle?"

"Mmmm, I want you to. And I want to swallow too. I want you both to come in me. Does that sound good, Al?"

"O yes, baby!" Al crows. "I'll give you all I've got. I hope you can take it." He then moves behind Nelle, who is still on her knees in front of Bob's chair, and takes her doggy style from behind. Nelle is well lubricated, and Al's dick fills her well, ramming her hard as his big balls repeatedly slap her swollen pussy.

Nelle groans, "Atta boy," and then plunges down Bob's shaft, deep- throating him. Beach boy Bob plays with her luscious tits that dangle and swing beneath her. He rolls her nipples between his fingers and then pulls them out long. Nelle gasps out her pleasure made manifold with Al's strong fucking from the rear.

Bob, driven over the top by the sights, sounds and sensations of their orgy, cums in a rush. Cumming herself, Nelle is only able to swallow a gulp or two and takes the rest it in the face.

Upon seeing Bob's creamy seed splash on Nelle's face and feeling the tightening grab of Nelle's O on his dick, Al loses his entire load deep inside her.

In the breathy quiet of release and satisfaction, each holds another in the growing warmth of the rising sun. At length, with the dawn of reality Nelle exclaims, " God, fellas, that was fantastic! What a sunrise! Got a towel?"

Nelle puts her reef shoes on and runs down to the water. Dropping the towel on the sand at water's edge, she then dives in to rinse off. By the time she returns, Al and Bob are all tucked in and nearly back to normal. Nelle hands the towel back, and the boys thank her for being such a great fuck with hugs, some tongue and few more squeezes of her tits.

"Will you guys be here tomorrow?" Nelle asks. I have a girl friend who might join us if you thought you might."

"Sorry, Nelle," Al replies. "Bob and I just had this odd day off this week and decided to come down to fish."

"Well, maybe we'll meet again when you have another odd day off. You guys did me really well. I got off big time."

"We got our rocks off big time, too, Nelle. We sure lucked out ourselves today –no matter how the fishing goes!"

And with that, Nelle turns to walk back down the deserted beach toSea Turn; and the boys, donning their sunglasses, return to their fishing.

BlueByrd
BlueByrd
24 Followers