Plumber Calls

Story Info
A plumber calls to a woman and ends up seeing all.
6.5k words
4.52
58.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tree101
Tree101
15 Followers

Peter was sat in his van, on a quiet street of terraced houses. He always arrived 5 minutes early to any job to ensure that he was not late. 15 years of experience had taught him punctuality and honesty was key. He ensured that he completed any job in the cheapest and quickest way possible.

Peter was in his late 30's and a medium build. He was a good plumber and had always been flush with work due to the great feedback he got. This job had been booked online and he did not know much about it. One minute before the appointment, he went up to the red front door and knocked.

He heard footsteps approaching and the door opened to an attractive lady in her early 30's. She was wearing a blue summer dress that came mid way up her thighs and was covered in small white flowers. The dress was not low cut but gave a great view of her ample breasts. She was slim but not skinny and had her dark hair tied up behind her.

'Hi, I'm hannah. Thank god you are here. I've been without water for nearly a week now.' She went on to explain that the boiler and heating had been making strange noises and, when looking at it, had found two leaks. One under the sink and the other on a radiator. At that point she had turned off all the water and booked the plumber to come out.

'Can you show me all the radiators and where the leaks are and then I'll have a look and see where we are at?' He asked.

Peter was not a man of many words and liked to work efficiently.

'No worries,' hannah responded and she proceeded to show him all the rooms on the ground floor, pointing out the radiators as they went.

As they went upstairs, Peter made sure he gave her enough distance to go up before him so he would not see up her skirt.

When they got up there, she showed him the radiator in the spare bedroom and then took him into the bathroom and pointed out the leaking sink.

'Which is the leaking radiator?' He asked.

'It's the one in my bedroom down the hall,' she responded pointing down the hall to where they could see another bedroom. From the bathroom you could see the end of her bed and, past that on the wall, was the radiator. There was a reasonably sized gap between the end of the bed and a wall where a chest of drawers stood.

Hannah started to head towards the bedroom and Peter followed. As she was passing near the end of the bed, she stopped half way down and used her foot to slide what looked like a pot just under the bed. Peter could easily guess what this was and said nothing. He was sure she must have been embarrassed to have left this out and did not want to make her any more uncomfortable.

Hannah reached the radiator and bent over to pick up a towel that she had wrapped around the base of the pipe. As she bent, Peter could not help but notice her skirt rise slightly up the back of her thighs almost to her bottom. He caught himself looking and quickly diverted his eyes.

Hannah stood to the side so he could get to the pipes.

'Ok, I'll have a quick look at this one and then make a start in the bathroom,' Peter said bending down to the floor. It was clearly leaking from the valve and just needed changing over.

He turned to explain this to Hannah and, as he did, could see the pot under the bed. His suspicions were confirmed and he could clearly see the yellow liquid inside. This was a common thing for people when they had been without water in their toilet for a while. The fuss of going out every time you need to pee quickly becomes a nuisance.

'Right then, let's take a look at the bathroom first,' Peter said as he got back up to his feet. He followed Hannah back through to the bathroom. It was a small room with the sink on the left wall and the bath on the right. On the back was the toilet and tucked into the corner was a cupboard.

Peter went over and sat on the floor to the left of the sink and put his hand up and felt for the leak.

'First thing we need to do is turn the water back on. Do you know where the tap is?' Peter asked.

'Yeah, no worries. I'll turn it on. It can be a bit of a pain to get to,' Hannah replied.

She went over to the cupboard and opened the door. She knelt down so her back was facing Peter.

'It's tucked right back in the far corner. There are a few pipes you need to get your hand round to find it. It can be a bit tricky.' As she spoke, she leant forward bending over into the cupboard and stretching her arms underneath it. The back of her skirt rose up to expose her smooth pale thighs. She lent in further and the dress rose more. From Peter's position on the floor, he could now, not only see the top of her thighs, but the curve of her ass and the bottoms of a pure white pair of panties. His eyes looked away and then back to this beautiful sight. She continued to fumble into in the back of the cupboard and Peter continued to watch. Trying to position herself to gain access to the tap, she spread her leg slightly, giving a view between her legs to the bottom of her underwear.

Peter could already feel his penis twitching and was relieved to hear the sound of the water flooding back into the system.

'Got it!' she exclaimed as she pulled herself back out of the cupboard and to a kneeling position. 'I told you it wasn't easy.'

Peter said nothing but lay onto his side so that he could look up at the pipe and locate the leak. Hannah took herself to opposite the sink and sat on the edge of he bath. From Peter's low angle, if he looked, he could just see up the top of Hannah's skirt. As he continued to feel the pipes, he tried to keep his eyes away from her crotch but they kept on being drawn back there.

Hannah had picked up a nail file from the side and started to file a nail. Clearly concentrating on what she was doing, her legs parted by a few inches. She had clearly lost any awareness of Peter's presence or position and this increased his view of her underwear beneath her skirt.

Peter put his eyes back up under the sink and located where the water was slowly beading out. It would be a simple job to fix.

Peter's eyes returned to Hannah and he was about to explain when he realised her legs now sat about ten inches apart. She was still concentrating on her file but she was now spread enough to clearly see the whiteness of her pants that hid her pussy from his view. Again, he felt his penis stirring. Not knowing what else to do, he went back to the leak and again located the area he would need to change feeling the water now escaping from the pipe on his fingers. As he did so, he was aware out of his periphery, that her legs had moved. His eyes darted back to them. She now sat with her legs spread over a foot apart at the knee. He could see the tendons on her inner thighs disappearing under her underwear. He could tell she was well shaven as there was no hair to be seen. The white pants perfectly covered her lips and all he could think about was what it would be like to run his finger down her thigh.

His hand remained under the sink and appeared busy but his eyes did not move from her crotch. He had had a sneaky glimpse at other customers before but never to this extent. She seemed totally unaware of what she was doing. By this point, Peter had a full erection and knew if he was not careful she might see it. He also realised that he had not done anything or said anything in a little while, as he was so preoccupied with what he could see between her legs.

He decided to roll over and stand up. Quickly facing away from her so she would not see the bulge in his tracksuit bottoms. When he was up, he said, 'I'll make a start on the leak after I've grabbed my tools from the car. I'll just need the water turned back off.' With that he walked out of the room. By the time he got to the stairs, he had tucked his hard cock into the waist band of his trousers so it was more hidden. It was about halfway down the stairs that he heard her opening the cupboard door to turn off the water. He instantly realised he had missed a great opportunity for a re-show and thought about going back up but knew better of it. It had been interesting while it lasted...

When he got to his van, he started to collect all the things he would need together in his kit bag. By the time he was finished, his hard on had gone and he was ready to go back up and fix the leaks.

He reached the top of the stairs and realised Hannah was now in the bedroom. She seemed to be sorting laundry into piles on her bed. Peter felt slight relief but also disappointment that this saga seemed to be over and he headed back in to fix the pipe.

He went about his work, as normal and quickly had the old pipe out and the new one cut ready to be welded into position. He was working on auto pilot because all he could think about was the spread legs of his customer and the amazing view of her underwear. His hands deftly started to weld the new pipe into position although he paid no real attention to what he was doing. Instead, he was imagining those legs spreading out in front of him.

Within 10 minutes the new pipe was in and he had been pretty much unaware of doing any of it, having had his mind so preoccupied. He now just needed to test it. Suddenly, realising that he did have the chance of another look.

He called out to Hannah, 'would you be able to come and turn the water on... I need to be under here to check for a leak?' he lied knowing it was not needed.

'No worries,' hannah responded with a smile, leaving her washing and returning with slight upturned lips.

He remained lying on the floor with his head next to the left hand side of her sink. From this position he was as low as he could be and at the perfect angle to see the white pants again when she bent over. She stepped over where he was lying and went straight to the cupboard. She knelt down in front of it and Peter prepared himself by remaining low to the ground.

She bent over and reached into the bottom of the cupboard. As she did so, she pushed her bottom into the air slightly and arched her back down. This gave the result of the dress sliding down her back to reveal her full arse out on show.

What shocked Peter however, was the fact that he was not greeted by a full view of her white pants but instead a very fine pale blue thong. Instantly, the blood started to rush back into his penis and his eyes could not move. His hand instantly went to move to his cock but he checked himself.

'Almost got it,' she said as she leant into the cupboard spreading her legs further.

'Urrr... hang on a second,' Peter desperately stalled. 'Let me just make sure I'm ready.' He did nothing to do so, but instead stared at her arse spread for him to see. The thong barely covered her arsehole and he could see the pink outline of where it lay hidden. Her spread legs gave a view between her thighs, to where the small piece of fabric covered her pussy. Her whole arse and thighs were fully on view and tantalisingly close.

Peter realised that he could not stay in this position and so instructed her to turn the tap. He heard the system refill as she did so. After it was back on, Peter watched her ass as she backed out of the cupboard and knelt back up. He could not quite believe what had just happened. Why was she no longer wearing the same underwear? Was she doing this all deliberately? Did she want him to see? All these thoughts raced through his head in a single moment and he had to find out.

His cock was now rock solid and he was desperate to get another look.

'Right,' he said, 'time to test this tap.'

An idea suddenly struck him. Again he did not need any help but he thought this might be a good opportunity to spy another glimpse.

'Would you be able to help me out with the next part?' He asked her. "I need you to run the tap when I ask.'

No problem,' she responded standing and moving over to the sink.

Peter was on his back with his head on the left side of the basins pedestal. From where he was, he could see up under the sink to the pipes. Hannah was stood just to the right of the sink and far enough away that from his position, he could only see her thighs. This, he thought, would be the test. He started to look up at his work, knowing already that it would be fine. He put his hands up into the underside and felt the seal.

'Ok, run the tap for a few seconds and then turn it off' he instructed. She responded dutifully and Peter checked the work. As suspected, it was all fine.

'Now can you try the hot tap?' He asked. Without any real need, she came further around the sink towards him. She stood with her legs parted so that he could see up her skirt again at the pale thong . She seemed to have moved so that he would get a better look.

'And again,' he said. She complied and as she turned the tap she parted her legs slightly further. Her feet were now over a foot apart and Peter could now see the cloth covering her pussy much more clearly.

'Perfect, now I just need to check the other side,' Peter lied. Hannah stepped back to the right of the sink into a small space between the sink, the toilet and a small cabinet. Peter positioned his head over to the other side so that his head was already at the bottom of her feet. Rather than move to the left of him, she remained where she was.

As she found space to stand around him, she opened her legs over a foot apart. She started to run the taps again. While she ran the first, she bent her right knee and went up onto that foot's tiptoe. This opened her legs up wide at the top. Peter was able to see her inner thighs clearly, he followed them up with his eyes to the blue thong that was covering her. As he stared, she leaned onto her raised foot, spreading her legs further. He was able to see the small piece of fabric disappearing between her arse cheeks. He focussed his stare onto where her pussy sat beneath the cloth.

Desperate to try and extend this for as long as possible, he reached for his torch pretending he was not able to see properly. He placed the torch between his teeth and shone it up under the sink. All the time, his eyes remained focussed up her skirt at her beautiful legs and underwear. Peter could feel his cock throbbing with longing to reach out and touch her, run his hands up her thighs and into her underwear. Without concentrating on what he was doing, the torch slipped from his teeth and the light tipped to point at the wall.

'Would you like me to hold that?' She offered.

'Thanks,' Peter responded, handing the torch up to her. After she had taken it, she held it so that it pointed in roughly the direction it needed to go.

Peter moved his body towards her to get a better angle and bumped into her foot.

'Hang on,' she said and with that lifted her left foot over his chest so she stood with her feet straddling him. She then held the torch again toward the underside of the sink. Peter's eyes did not even pretend to look anywhere other than up her skirt. She was not even running the taps now and he did not it request it. Instead, he just stared up at her as she parted her legs for him.

After a minute, she again bent her right knee and went onto its tiptoe, spreading her legs further. The view was intoxicating to Peter and he felt compelled to push it further.

'Would you be able to hold the torch any lower and shine it up into the bottom of the basin?' he asked.

The response he got could not have been any better. She came off of her tiptoe and proceeded to bend both her knees so she dropped to a crouched position, her knees as far apart as they could go balancing on her feet. Her legs were spread so wide, Peter could see the fullest view of her yet. He could see the tendons on her thighs, the sides of her arse hole covered by its thin piece of cloth and, most tantalising of all, the lips of her pussy where one side of her underwear had slipped in between them.

She continued to shine the torch up into the bottom of the basin and as she did so, she stretched her legs further and further apart trying to give him the best view possible. Peter had no doubt in his mind now, this was for him to see and he was loving it.

Peter's cock was now standing proud in his jogging bottoms. A clear sign of his enjoyment. He could see her legs beginning to quiver slightly having to hold herself up while opening her legs so completely.

In a slight daze of confusion and delight, Peter mumbled 'all looks good down here. I'll make a start on the next one now.' Hannah stood back up and stepped over him so that her legs were back together. Peter instinctively brought his knees up so his erection was covered. When she she was out of the way, he sat up, very conscious that she might see that he was hard. He immediately went forward onto his knees and leaned into the cupboard to turn off the water so he could go and finish the job. Hannah stood behind him. He turned, and said to her that he would go into the bedroom and fix the leak on the valve.

As he spoke, Hannah had started to jiggle a little. She seemed to be suddenly bouncing around. Peter stood up and started to head to the bedroom, ensuring he kept his back to her as much as possible, as he passed, so she would not see his bulge.

He walked towards the bedroom, with his tools in hand, and Hannah followed behind him. While walking, he put his hand in his pocket and once again pushed his still erect penis up under his waste band out of sight. Walking into the room, he placed his tools by the end of the bed, about six foot away from where he would need them. He was already thinking about how he could use this to have another look at her. He then continued towards the radiator, again spotting the pot under the bed.

Peter sat down and turned to see hannah follow him in. She stood next to his tools and again as she stood there started to jiggle on the spot.

Any idea how much longer you are going to be?' She asked, while also moving her hand down to her groin and holding it there. It was clear to Peter what she was getting at. His eyes darted to the pot that he could see, no more than three feet away from him.

'Hard to say', he responded, 'if you are needing to ... do something that requires water it could be a bit of a while'.

Her face grimaced slightly at his response and her jiggling increased, her hand holding the bottom of her skirt.

Whispering, as if there was some secret between them, he said, 'if you're needing a pee, I would not wait.'

And with that, she stopped moving.

'Ok... if you are sure,' she responded with a slight air of relief on her face but also with a touch of a smile.

She walked the few steps towards him and slid out the pot to between the bed and the wall. Instead of picking it up as he had assumed she would, she stood back up. Her hands went to either side of her dress and she lifted it up with her thumbs that then tucked them into the sides of her knickers. Looking at Peter straight in the eye, she slid her underwear to the floor and then stepped out of it. Peter stared directly at her now exposed crotch as she stood back up in front of him. She had a small patch of hair that was neatly trimmed.

Taking another step forward, she put a leg either side of the already slightly full pot. Holding her skirt up in one hand and taking a hold of the bed frame with the other she bent her legs and slowly went into a crouched position. Peter watched as her legs spread apart, parting her lips slightly. Her exposed pussy was pink and already slightly wet looking. Peter, from his low position, could just see the start of her arse hole. Her skirt sat at the top of her hips and she used the hand that had held it to slightly part her lips, between her index and middle fingers. Peter's eyes stared at slit and the exhilaration rushed through his body. For a second, nothing happened and both of them looked down to her private area. Then a small trickle started to flow out which quickly turned into a steady flow of yellow urine. The noise of the pee hitting the liquid in the bowl further heightened Peter's arousal and both of them raised their heads and their eyes met. For the first time, acknowledging the intimacy between them. Peter's eyes returned to her and he watched as she spread her lips and peed. Much to his disappointment, the flow started to slow and she removed her hand. Doing this, made the last of her pee run down her thigh to her arse cheek. There for a moment, it hung and then dropped off into the pot.

Tree101
Tree101
15 Followers
12