Plumber's Helper

Story Info
A simple repair job yields an erotic surprise.
1.4k words
4.16
87k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up suddenly, hearing the bathroom door open. I realized that I wasn't alone after all. The sudden embarrassment of walking into an occupied house hit me. Even if they were expecting me to fix their shower I still should have announced myself, or at least waited for someone to let me in. She couldn't see me yet as I had drawn the shower curtain to keep the dust in. I saw her lock the door and I was about to make some noise to let her know I was there when she pulled her shirt off in one fluid motion.

I thought it would embarrass her at this point, to be caught by a stranger only half dressed, so I kept silent. She hadn't even glanced my way so she had no idea I was sitting here as she undid her pants and slid them to the floor as well. Her long hair draped down her body, giving her a very sexy aura combined with an innocent modesty. She was running her hands over her body now, squeezing what must obviously have been all of her own sensitive spots (who would know them better than her after all?). I watched enrapt as her hands enfolded her breasts, gently squeezing them as she rubbed her fingertips on the fabric where her nipples lay hidden. A soft moan escaped her lips as she arched her back slightly, raising her chest to meet this caress.

I felt paralyzed, unable to move at the sight of this woman giving herself such obvious pleasure. My heart skipped a beat as I saw her reach down inside her panties and start to run her hands around her hips, squeezing her own buttocks. Slowly she worked them back to the front, one on each leg, stroking her inner thighs, as her pussy seemed to push forward, vying for their attention. I could hear her whispering faintly as she did this - talking of an absent lover whom she was fervently imagining to be present. She was encouraging him, this lover. Directing him to her pleasure centers and rising up as though to meet him as her hands moved into those areas.

Gracefully she lifted both of her legs as her hands slid down them, smoothly removing her panties; affording me a very nice view of her. I'm sure at this point that my jaw must have been hanging open, unable to believe my incredible good fortune in watching this sexy lady. She tossed her panties aside then reached up and slid her bra off as well. Her body was very nice, boasting ample curves and smooth skin. One nipple seemed to be sticking out while the other was hiding. As I watched her continue to pleasure herself she cupped one breast under her hand and lifted it. To my surprise and delight she was able to wrap her mouth around her own nipple and was sucking it and tonguing it in a way that seemed to heighten her excitement (and mine!).

As her breathing and sucking increased I glanced downwards again to see her hand caressing between her legs, her fingers pinching and teasing her lips. With a slow steady motion her hips rose to meet them and she emitted a loud moan as they plunged deep inside her. Slowly she worked them in and out as her thumb teased her clitoris on each stroke, breathing heavily now and sighing as she hit those spots she liked best.

Suddenly, her eyes flicked open and locked onto mine. I was busted, and could immediately feel my face flush. Instead of jumping up and screaming though she just smiled and with her free hand motioned me to come to her.

Not needing any encouragement at all on that front I slid the shower curtains aside and walked up to her. Wasting no time at all she unzipped my pants and pushed my underwear down to my ankles. The hand that had been caressing her breast now was cupping my balls and she engulfed me into her mouth. It didn't take long to grow to full size though but she continued to use her mouth and tongue on me, matching her rhythm to the stroking of her fingers. I took her breasts in my hands. Their silky smoothness contrasted with the roughness of my hands but I did my best to play with her nipples in the same way she had been pleasuring herself.

Judging by her reaction I had been doing a good job, as soon her attention strayed down between her legs once more, both hands now getting into the act. Her mouth was warm and wet, and the sensation of her tongue running all over me was incredible. I could hardly believe I wanted her this badly after only seeing her for a few minutes. My hands moved to her long, beautiful hair and my fingers ran through it. It was so soft and silky I couldn't resist running my hands through all of it, from top to bottom. I felt the velvety strands slip through my fingers, tickling the soft spots between them and draping across her breasts. The way her hair followed the curves of her body aroused me further.

Dropping slowly to my knees, still with her soft hair between my fingers, my hands ran down her body. The smooth texture of her skin combined with the silky feeling of her hair made her body feel as soft as a cloud. My lips followed my hands downward, tracing out the path that they had followed - down her neck, across her shoulders, to her chest. As I felt her hard nipple between my lips my tongue came out for a taste too. I circled her areola, enjoying the entire breast, pausing briefly to suck on her nipple the way she was doing herself. She seemed to like this very much as this caused her to throw her head back and her chest rose up to meet my eager mouth. I moved back and forth between her two nipples, savoring both.

My hands then circled back up to take over on her breasts as my tongue dropped down her body, through her belly button and between her legs. I briefly tasted her wetness, which made me want her all the more. Running my tongue all around her waiting flesh I explored the texture of her lips, taking delight in the heady combination of the smooth skin in my mouth and the delicious taste of her arousal. My tongue flicked all around the outside, teasing her. Her moaning had become louder now as her hips rolled forward to push me in harder, then retreated to let me lightly caress her clitoris. Her fingers had slipped back down in between her lips, slowly moving in and out as I licked her. I ran my tongue across her fingers as she did this, lightly tickling her fingers and palm.

I knew what I was going to do next and I wondered briefly if it was a wise idea. Too late - my passion had overwhelmed my reason as I lifted her up to me, grabbed her hand and pulled her fingers out and replaced them with my own hardness. Holding her in the air as I thrust into her I felt her tighten on me and she let out a cry. Our lips entwined as I held her rear and pulled myself deep inside her. Her lips tasted sweet, and our tongues explored each other's mouths as I thrust harder and harder. Our two bodies seemed to merge in a blur of passion.

I took her breast in my mouth and sucked as hard as I could, feeling her impending orgasm. Louder and louder her cries of passion were now, growing with each thrust. I could feel her clamp down hard on me as she threw her head back and with a guttural animal shriek came in my arms. That put me over the edge as well and I felt myself cumming while still deep inside of her. I continued pulling myself deep inside her as I felt her orgasm crash over her in waves. Her short sharp cries in my ears matched the rhythm of our bodies joining, occasionally rising as a new orgasm peaked. It felt so good that I continued on, well past my endurance limit until my strength finally gave in and I had to lower her back down.

She put her clothes on then, reached up and placed a long wet kiss on me, and silently left the room. After a few minutes my senses came back to me, I quickly finished the work I had been doing and left without seeing her. When I received the bill payment in the mail next week there was a handwritten note scribbled at the bottom that simply said, "Thanks; I needed that."