Plumber's Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daddykins
daddykins
62 Followers

"Fuck us, Sam," Stella said. "Let your cock plummet the depths of our bowels."

"Yes, Sam," Becky cooed. "Violate our pretty poop chutes."

I loved the taut, young flesh that Becky was presenting me, but the image of Stella's leggings-clad ass was still fixed in my mind, and that was reason enough to start with her first.

"Hey, baby," I said to Becky. "Spit on my cock."

"With pleasure, sir," she said, twisting her cute profile around to drop a sloppy ribbon of drool on my shaft.

"Now you," I told Stella.

"How dare you?" she said in mock disgust. Then she hawked up a gob of warm spit that I mixed with Becky's and slathered the bastardized lube on my cock and balls.

I raised up on my haunches so that I could fuck the two like a stallion. God, it was going to be so good. My cock was swollen, aching, rock-hard and oozing. I guided the head of it to Stella's narrow aperture, then slipped it easily into her anal opening. It was like pushing a finger through soft butter.

Stella responded like the suburban fuck whore she was. "Ohhh. Oh shit, Sam. You're going to ruin my rectum, you nasty boy. Go easy. Yes, like that. Mmm, Stella likes. Stella likes very much! Now push your cock all the way inside me until it bottoms out. Make it hurt. Make my asshole bleed on your cock."

"Bottoms out," Becky laughed. "You're so funny, Mom."

"Cum in my asshole," Stella panted. "Then let me taste it. Oh Sam, you fuck so fucking good!"

Becky watched me fuck her mother with a look of deviant fascination. I had to remember to thank her father for getting her so sexed-up, because now she was fingering herself anally, getting her ass ready for my sexual assault.

"How does it feel, Mommy?" she said. "Is it as thick and gnarly as Daddy's? Oh, it looks so yummy the way his balls are spanking your ass. Can I have some too, Sam? Pleeeze?"

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," Stella moaned with every thrust of my cock. I saw her reach between her legs to finger the aroused little bud at the top of her slit. I always enjoy a woman who isn't shy about getting some for herself.

Becky slapped her hip up against Stella's. "Please, Sam," she pleaded. "I need cock. I want to wear your cum to my choreography practice this afternoon."

She was very persuasive. I pulled my cock from Stella's enlarged, slippery hole. My heart was racing a mile a minute. "Okay, you foxy little skank," I said. "You want it, you got it. I'm going to tear you a new one. And you might as well forget about cheerleader practice for the next few days. You might not even be able to sit down."

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Becky squealed. "Pop your prick out of Mommy's hole and put it inside mine. Deep inside mine. I just love getting butt-fucked. It makes me feel so dirty. Oh, shit—you're so big! I feel so full of cock! Oh my God, fuck me. Fuck my barely legal anal cavity."

I did. I fucked her hard, fast, and deep, my cock riding on the mucousy lube of her colon. Then I pulled out just so I could watch her gaping asshole close up until it was no bigger than a peephole. Now that was fucking amazing.

I took turns with the women, pulling my cock out of one, pushing it into the other, fucking them in a rhythmically lascivious fashion. Stella' cunt was dripping like a slow-leaking faucet. Becky, deliriously horny, had grabbed a pretty yellow candle from the night stand and worked it into her wet pussy. Me, I was sweating like a pig, and the mattress was becoming a swampy mess.

"Who wants my cum?" I snarled. "Somebody better volunteer, 'cause I'm going to blow!"

Stella was damn near exhausted from all the fucking. She's already come two or three times already. But she was in it for the marathon, not the sprint. She wanted more cock in whatever way she could get it.

"When's the last time we did ass-to-mouth, honey?" she asked her daughter.

"It was just last week, Mommy," Becky said. Her thighs were red from all my pounding. She'd shoved the candle so far up inside her cunt that all you could see was the wick. "With Daddy, remember? We sucked him off after he sodomized our buttholes. Then he made us eat his cum with a teaspoon. Daddy is such an animal."

"Of course I remember," Stella said, shivering as another orgasm rocked her. Her mommy nipples were engorged, and for a second I had the urge to ask her to nurse her daughter. "I just wanted Sam to hear it from my sweet, innocent, cock-hungry daughter."

That was the trigger. It was too much of a good thing, and I couldn't take anymore. Like some guy in a movie once said, a man's got to know his limitations, and I'd found mine. A primal groan escaped my lips. I don't remember which ass got the last taste of my dick, I only remember pulling free and stroking my cock like a sex-starved nature boy.

"I'm coming!" I said, but I was so choked up with lust that my words came out in a whisper. Then, as the orgasm rose through my whole body, I started shouting. "Fucking hell! I'm fucking going to come! Oh Jesus, oh man! Yeah yeah yeah—YEEAAHHH!! Oh God! Taste my gravy, you incestuous sluts!"

Stella and Becky pivoted like pornographic acrobats, turning their faces up to meet the mushroomy, seeping tip of my dick.

"Share and share alike, right Mommy?" Becky said, opening her mouth and draping her tongue down her girlish chin.

"Naturally," Stella said. "It's a family affair. What's mine is yours."

I spewed. Oh Christ, did I spew. Wave after wave of hot, syrupy spunk erupted from the slit in my cock and flooded the women's tongues. I sprinkled the remnants onto their faces, making sure to squeeze off a few spurts into their hair, too.

Totally spent, I crawled off the bed and fell back in the chair. Stella and Becky's cum-drenched faces were beaming; they were clearly delighted by the volume of semen I'd gifted them.

And they were determined to return the favor. While I hurriedly put my clothes back on, thinking I might be able to salvage my job with some bullshit excuse, Stella said the magic words to Becky: Kiss me.

And before I could even make it to the bedroom door my cock was already ballooning as I watched the two engage in a little cum-swapping action with their eager tongues. Then, for good measure, they showed me their sperm-filled mouths before swallowing every ounce of my spend.

I staggered back down the hallway and grabbed up my tools. I checked my cell phone. Shit! Seven messages and four texts, all of them probably laced with expletives. My days as Sammy the plumber were over.

Then I turned and saw Stella, still naked, leaning seductively against the wall.

"Rushing off so soon?" she said. "Too bad, because Becky and I were just talking about playing a little three-way Twister."

Then Becky entered the hallway and stood behind her mother. She lifted a tanned and lovely leg until she could grab an ankle, then raised her foot high over her head like one of those sexy ice dancers.

"We always manage to get ourselves into some very compromising positions with Twister," she said.

"But it's all just good, clean, naked fun," Stella said.

Well, as it turned out, Mr. Rogers was called away for business, so I ended up spending the night at the house. Becky and Stella even made me dinner. Afterwards, we bathed and shaved each other from head to toe. Then, while a girl-on-girl DVD played in the background, Stella laid out the rubbery mat with the multi-colored circles on it, and we Twisted the night away.

And yes, we did get into some very compromising positions.

End

daddykins
daddykins
62 Followers
12