Plumber's Pipes Ch. 1

Story Info
A gay male threesome happens.
739 words
3.89
77.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had arranged the day off work because a couple of plumbers were coming around to fix a faulty pipe and taps in the kitchen. It was a lousy day outside so I was glad that I didn't have to be out working in it. The plumbers were supposed to be coming at about 9.00 am and so I thought I would go on-line and check out some hot fuck-sites while I waited for them to arrive.

I loved the internet and the anonymity it provided. There was an amazing world out there full of all kinds of people that were into all kinds of kinky stuff.

As I worked my way through some of the sites I came upon a photo series that was super hot. It showed a guy of about 40 being gang-banged by 3 well-hung studs. He was on all fours being fucked while he sucked cock and it was an incredibly horny scene that made my own cock as hard as a rock.

I slipped off my shorts, poured some lubricant onto my cock, and sat stroking myself thinking how I would love to be in the place of the guy in those pictures.

I was totally immersed in my activity and had completely forgotten about the time and I had also forgotten the fact that the plumbers were due. It was then that I realised that the plumbers were already watching me from the balcony glass sliding doors. My heart nearly fell through the floor! I was busted big time! They must have been standing there for a little while and got a birds-eye view of my playing with my cock, while I checked out the fuck pictures on the computer screen.

They just grinned at me and gestured me to let them in. I got up to let them in with my bare arse hanging out and my now half-erect cock hanging against my leg.

What happened next was straight out of a XXX gay porno movie. Both the plumbers dropped their shorts and started stroking their cocks. They were straight up front with me telling me that they wanted their cocks sucked first and then they were both going to fuck me in the arse.

The irresistible urge to suck their cocks took over from my common sense and within a few seconds I was on my knees as they shoved their swelling cocks in my face. I couldn't believe how horny I felt. I couldn't get enough of those fat cocks and arched my back so my bare arse was at their disposal. I always kept my arse smoothly shaven because I really loved anal sex. One of the guys said to his friend "This bitch sucks cock better than your girlfriend". I had both of their cocks rock hard by this stage, their massive blue veins standing out liked roped cords.

I was generally a little shy but with these guys I settled into the role like a $20 hooker and greedily sucked on the two fat cock heads that I knew were soon going to be fucking my arse! One of the guys walked over to the PC stand and grabbed the bottle of lubricant pouring a generous amount over his cock. He then got in behind me and shoved that fat cock head at the opening of my shaved tight arse and pushed it in until he had the entire 8 inches jammed to the hilt. He then started slapping me hard on the arse and driving that rock hard cock into me like a fucking machine. I thrust my hips back to meet his randy piston like movements and squeezed my arse muscles around his fat cock.

I was still sucking the other guy and he was ready to blow. He pulled out his cock and jerked off over my face. The hot cum covered my cheeks and nose and dripped off my chin onto the rug. A few moments later his piston-fucking buddy pulled out and jerked a massive load of cum all over my white arse!

The guys certainly fixed the plumbing then fucked me again real good before they left. They said that they would be back the following day and they would bring along another couple of friends to gang-bang my arse real good. I must admit it was incredible and I was looking forward to my next session. Anything could happen!