Plumbing Inspection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And just to be ornery, I put my little dark green silk g-string on. The one with the little red rose at the back point. The little rose that sat right over my rosebud and tickled it all night long.

It’s good to be a woman!

I slipped my dress on, tucking the inside of the top seam into the top of my short corset to keep it in place and called a cab. Worst case I could take another home, best case Max would bring me home and be here for breakfast!

***

I went home that night, and all I could think of was Amy practically laying on me. I jacked off right after I hit home, again after I heated up some supper, and I had to again just before I went to bed to be able to get to sleep!

Jesus Christ, I had to go whack off before I could even get dressed in the morning. And all I could think about was my hand on her side, my thumb slipping forward and wanting to slide my hands up and take those beauties and give them a good squeeze and nibble and lick for a few hours before I made my way down to her pussy.

I might even get a few nice tastes in before she freaks and runs off. Par for the course lately anyway.

I threw my bag with my tux in the back seat and headed for the convention center. Last day, I could take a few days off before I had to get on an airplane to Texas to start making the rounds again. The life of a regional sales manager. I got to go around and slap the good ones on the back, motivate the mediocre ones, and fire the duds.

I did manage to make it through the day, well mostly. I caught a glimpse of Amy walking through, and that wiggle in her ass made for another trip to the restroom so I could walk straight again.

And as a typical last day of the show, lots of last minute deals were struck after a week of shopping around by the customers. As a general rule we did pretty good. We didn’t gouge the customers, but we didn’t give it away either. We had a bottom price and if somebody had something cheaper then by all means go for it, but don’t come running to me with an ‘emergency’ because somebody else’s knock offs weren’t up to par.

I went down to the little bathroom to change into my tux, hoping in the back of my mind to see Amy there, but it was just me. I hadn’t heard from her all day, maybe she changed her mind.

I wandered and socialized, sipping my water. I had almost given up hope of Amy showing up when Charlie’s eyes went wide over my shoulder.

I turned just as Charlie was going around me, but he was gunned down without a fight.

“Hey Max, sorry I’m running a bit late. Couldn’t find my shoes, did you miss me?” and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

I took her hands and gave each one a kiss before spreading her arms and stepping back to take her in. WOW, WOW, AND WOOOOWWW!!! I couldn’t help but stare at her in that dress.

“You look magnificent,” I managed to sputter out while my cock was trying to take over as a third leg. Her little black dress was VERY little. Starting just above her nipples and ending somewhere about mid thigh. Hair just so, and the barest touch of makeup if she was wearing any at all.

Amy turned beside me and put her arm in mine, and stayed there for most of the evening. Even at dinner she had a hand on my leg when she wasn’t gesturing at what she was talking about or clapping at the awards being handed out. The bad part was every time she put her hand back on my leg she was getting closer and closer to my cock.

When the speeches wound down the music started and all the youngsters headed out to the dance floor. Charlie tried to get her to dance, but she declined. As soon as he was a few steps away she turned to me and grinned. “I’m not exactly dressed for a fast dance.”

“Mmmm yes, the containment structure looks like it is just holding on.”

Amy grinned, “Only barely.”

“Barely huh, would it be able to endure a slow one?”

“I think we could chance it, if it did rupture you’d be there to help contain things now wouldn’t you?”

“Oh most definitely.”

We started out with a ‘proper’ slow dance, but about half way through Amy put my other hand to her waist and leaned her head against my chest. And her body tight against mine. My only saving grace was that she was straddling my other leg, she wasn’t against my cock to freak her out.

But when we got back to the table she switched it up on me, she sat on the other side. She slid her hand across my thigh and I barely contained myself not to jump. Another inch or so and she’d have my... OH FUCK!

Amy was lightly stroking the tips of her fingers back and forth on my hard cock, and I couldn’t concentrate on anything but her tits and cleavage on display beside me. Luckily she was holding her own, and even challenging Charlie. He thought she was just some dumb blond arm candy. Popped his bubble to find out she was one of the engineers here at the convention center.

The conversation was dying down and Amy leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, “I’m going to make a run to the little girls room, and then you’re taking me out on the dance floor again.”

That would be fucking interesting walking out there with my hard on trying to rip my pants open!

Amy came back out, and true to her word when another slow song started up. She did at least walk in front of me heading out to the dance floor, but stopped me before I could take her in my arms.

She took the pocket square from my tux and stuffed it in my inside pocket. “You need a new one, but this one is a triangle, not a square.” She held it up in front of my face before folding it, AND TUCKING THE STRAPS IN! She held it in front of my nose long enough to get a heady whiff of juicy pussy. She was sticking her wet thong in my pocket!

Amy came close and put her head on my chest, turning to the other side. I tried to shift her back to the original side, but she grinned and pressed herself against me... and against my hard cock.

There was the slightest sigh as she settled in. We were barely moving on the outside. But she was grinding away on my cock between us. I took a chance and turned her toward the wall and slid my hands down. As I got a little grip on her butt I was rewarded with a soft sigh.

“How long before we can get out of here?” she sighed into my chest.

“We can leave right now.”

“Then let’s get to your room.”

I chuckled, “I live in town, and my place is on the west side.”

“I’m fifteen minutes from here.”

“Ladies choice.”

“My place, you have a car here?”

“Company car.”

“Let’s go,” she said looking up for the first time since we got on the dance floor. And there was a HUNGER in her eyes that was not to be denied. I let myself believe something might even happen. I wanted it to...

Walking out to get the car, and her dress was riding up but Amy made no effort to pull it down. As the valet helped her in while I went around, it rode up even further. It was barely an inch from revealing her pussy.

Amy scooted over and put her hand on my leg, and on my cock. “Don’t spare the horses.”

Thank god the company car had a Garmin in it. It was all I could do to follow the directions with her almost naked beside me.

We pulled into a bit of a rural area and up to a big old farm house. We dashed in side and Amy was almost tearing my jacket off. The tie went one way and the shirt buttons didn’t survive.

I reached for her dress, but she backed up and grinned. Then in one swift movement she grabbed the hem and pealed it off. Heals and a short black corset. “FUCKING GORGEOUS!”

Amy was right back in my arms with her legs wrapped around me and her arms around my neck. I grabbed her butt and set her on the edge of the sofa and continued mauling her ass and chest as we tried to kiss each other into submission.

Amy pulled back grinning, then reached around under her arm, “I think there going to be a containment breach.”

“I sure hope so.”

She pulled the zipper down and the corset just dropped around her ankles. “Just when I think it can’t get any better.” I grabbed her ass with one hand and hefted her huge tit in the other getting another sexy moan.

I leaned forward to take her nipple in my lips, but Amy pulled me back. “Uh uh, you’re over dressed,” and sunk to her knees to start on my pants.

“Amy, I don’t think you...”

“Oh I know I want to.” she had my zipper down and was starting to slide my pants down.

“Amy, it just that I’m a bit...”

She had my pants and boxers down and my cock was popping up under her chin. “Oh fuck YES!”

“Huh?”

That was the last intelligent thing I said for a while. Amy wrapped her hands around my cock and began stroking me with gusto while slurping on the head of my cock.

I was seeing stars and speaking in tongues as hers did a number on me. In a matter of a few strokes I was cumming into Amy’s mouth. She took the first few shots, then pulled back and finished me on her tits.

When she released me I just fell back onto the couch totally spent. Amy leaned over as I was softening and took me in her mouth to suck the last from me making me twitch before giggling and heading into the next room.

I figured out it was the kitchen when I heard running water.

Amy came back out with a clean wet chest, and knelt to help me get my shoes off and take my pants from around my ankles.

She curled up beside me bringing my hand to her huge tit, “I hope you don’t think you’re done for the night.”

“Give me a few minutes to recharge, and I’ll gladly return the favor.”

“Max, as good as that sounds, I’ve been like a cat in heat since I saw this thing. I REALLY need it buried in my cunt.”

I looked down at her staring at her hand slowly stroking me back to life. “You’re sure about that? Almost every girl I’ve met doesn’t want me near her pussy.”

I was coming back to life in a hurry.

Amy rolled to her back dragging me with her, “Max, fill my fucking cunt...”

I positioned myself at her lips and looked her in the eye, Amy bit her lip and nodded and I slid into the loveliest pussy I have ever been in. Just tight enough. And being encouraged to give her everything I have.

I got most of the way into her not wanting to go overboard and have her freak out when I bottomed out in her. Feeling her heels in my ass driving me deeper and then the head of my cock bottoming out in her pussy made us both groan.

“Fuck me,” Amy growled.

I pulled back and bottomed out again.

“Yes...”

I pulled back and did it again and she kicked her head back and let out a low hiss. It just kept getting louder and her heels in my ass stronger until instinct took over.

I was fucking her pussy hard and deep, ramming up into the top of her pussy and she was not only tolerating it, but wanting more. And more she got until I couldn’t take it any more and just jammed deep and kicked my head back roaring as Amy came under me with legs flailing.

We stumbled up to the bedroom and into the shower, it took quite a while for us to make sure everything was clean. I soaped her tits and ass several times, and she took great pleasure in soaping and checking my cock for functionality. I had to soap her tits again after I came all over them.

We were laying in bed and I was admiring this woman beside me, tracing her nipple with my finger.

“What ya thinkin’ about?”

“You, this, you not freaking out.”

“About?”

“You not freaking out.”

“About what?”

I covered her hand slowly stroking me, “Well I’m a little above normal.”

“Me too,” cupping her own tit and giving it a jiggle.

“Mmmm, but I bet you never had a guy go running from the room when he got a look at them.”

“Well you’re not that much longer than my favorite dildo.”

“Oh really, do tell.”

“Well that and...”

And what?”

“You know that first day you came into the bathroom, when I was up on the ladder in the next stall?”

“Uh huh.”

“Well I kinda peeked.”

“Peeked?”

“Peeked, while you were taking a piss. I saw you hanging it out and I haven’t been able to get it off my mind since.”

“You... I... You saw... ARGHHHH!” I ROLLED Amy to her back screeching, but those screeches changed to gasps and then moans and then ‘MORE, MORE, MORE’ as I pounded her pussy hard and deep. She was cumming on the fourth stroke deep into her and I just kept going until I couldn’t and emptied the last of my balls deep into her again. Rolling her over and laying my cock covered in our juices between her thighs and drifted off to sleep with her huge tit in my hand.

***

I slid out from in front of Max, the wonderful feeling of his slick dick between my thighs, our cum oozing from my cunt. I managed to make it to the bathroom and wipe down a bit before wandering out to the kitchen.

I stopped at the picture of Gram and Gramps on the mantle. “You were right Grams, when you find the one you just know it.” I turned back toward the bedroom, then said softly with a grin, “And you were right about the corset. Wonder how he’ll react to watching me use my big dildo on my self? You always got Gramps with that one too.”

***

Epilog: With both of us having the weekend off we spent it at Amy’s ranch, and mostly in bed, or the shower, or the couch, or the kitchen table, or... well you get the picture.

When ever I was in town I spent any spare time we had together. Six months later I gave up my apartment and moved in with Amy. And after getting her to accompany me on a few trips we discovered that Amy was a born saleswoman. And her killer chest didn’t hurt. She could sell snow to an Eskimo and sand to an Arab and soon became one of my top assistants.

And yes, even though I can’t get completely in her pussy, I fit nicely between those monster tits. I can grab them and fuck them hard, or Amy can hold them together and then lift me to suck me down. She even likes getting her tits fucked enough to trim that little triangle from between the cups and bra band of a few of her older bras so she can just lift her top and get them fucked when ever.

We thought about getting married, but then she wouldn’t be able to work with me, so we just became permanently engaged. And she has the big sparkly necklace hanging deep in her cleavage to prove it. She jiggles that chest every time she catches me looking at it. I told her I should just get a big jewel and jam it in there and to hell with the necklace. She just giggles and shakes her chest at me again.

She caught me looking while she’s laid out at the pool, she scowls at having to wear a bikini here at the hotels, at home she can just oil up and taunt me naked.

“You know when we get back up to the room I’m going to suck you down until you blast all over my chest.”

I closed my eyes and groaned.

“The only thing left to decide is if I leave it there or wipe it up and lick it off my fingers.”

Oh god, for as prim and proper as Amy can be in public, sometimes she just gets to me with that inner slut.

***

I learned from the best, huh Grams?

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44, thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn’t like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it’s in the wrong category.

Yes, it’s too long.

Yes, it’s too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor.

AND DON’T FORGET TO VOTE!