Plumper Hen Party: CFNM

Story Info
Wife brings home the girls after happy hour.
2.1k words
4.08
175.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers

Dedicated to Jewelee. Check her work here at Literotica.

At last it was Friday and I was heading home after a long week of jobbing. When I arrived home Wanda wasn’t there, but I found a letter taped to the fridge door.

It read:

James,

Here are your instructions:

1.Go and shower. 2.Put on some mood music (New Age). 3.Light some incense. 4.Open a bottle of wine and pour yourself a glass. 5.Do not get dressed. You can put on a robe if you wish. 6.Go to our room and close the door. 7.I’m going out to happy hour for a few drinks with the girls and will come home after I’m done.

Love,

Wanda

OK! This was nothing that was out of the ordinary. Wanda and I often left love notes with instructions. I wonder what she had planned.

Showered, I lay on the bed after sipping my wine. I must have drifted off for a few minutes because the next thing I knew was the feel of a soft caress on my thigh...

“Hey Tarzan wake up! Are you going to sleep all night?”

I looked up into Wanda’s face. “Oh, hey! I must have dozed off.”

“No problem.” she replied as she kissed me on the mouth.

I could taste the alcohol she had been drinking. She appeared a little tipsy.

“Come on Lover boy!” she ordered as she pulled me by the hand from the bed.

We walked into the den and there on the sectional was Julie, a friend of ours, and two other women I didn’t recognize.

“Girls!” she announced. “This is James.”

“James you know Julie.” I smiled and nodded at our Aussie pal. “And this is Sally and Joan.” I said, “Hi!” feeling a little self-conscious dressed only in a thin silk robe.

“Julie and I met them at the bar and invited them back with us for some entertainment. I hope you don’t mind ‘cause you’re it.” And in a flash Wanda pulled off the robe and left me stark naked in front of our friend and these two complete strangers.

I almost fainted. Oh my God! This is too much. I quickly covered my dick with my hand.

“Oh no you don’t!” Wanda commanded. “You will remain completely exposed or we all will tie your hands behind your back and you’ll still be exposed. The choice is yours.”

“Well?”

I looked at Wanda then to Julie. Then I glanced at the other two. Seeing I was out numbered I meekly nodded yes.

“Good now run along and serve us some of the Moet-Chandon we have chilled.”

I retreated to the kitchen. My head was swirling and my hands trembled as I prepared the flutes and opened the champagne.

Then girls were twittering and laughing. I tired hard to maintain my dignity as I served the drinks in my birthday suit.

I was about to sip my champagne when Wanda looked at me and demanded, “Who gave you permission to drink?”

Looking at her agape I stood there speechless.

She stood up and addressed the group.

“Well now!” she paused for dramatic effect then continued. “Girls here are the rules for tonight.”

“First James is never to cover himself at any time. Second He is to serve us and remain here for our pleasure only. Third you as our guest are allowed to fondle, caress, pinch, and pull James’ body or whatever your heart does desire. And I hope it desires a great deal. Forth Ladies have fun!”

Julie, always the bold one started off the evening. “Come here love. Let’s have a proper look at those jewels.

I approached with some hesitation, but a knowing look from Wanda sent me towards the plumpness of the Aussie. “That’s a good lad. Now face me dear and spread your legs a little.”

I did as I was told and spread my legs open. I never had felt so exposed. I certainly liked Julie, but never dreamed that I would be standing naked with her looking at my dick and balls. She looked like she was intensely studying my stuff when she pressed her face into my pubes and inhaled deeply.

“I always did like the smell of a man.” She laughed and the whole group cackled with her. That’s when it struck me this is a hen party, the ultimate hen party. I giggled with that thought and said to myself why not just get into their groove.

As she inhaled my man-odor her hand crept up my leg and went between my legs from behind. Her fingers found my scrotum and then she played with my balls. Julie sipped her drink and then continued her tactile exploration.

I could feel her index finger trace the rosebud of my ass. She dipped her finger into her glass and then slowly rotated her moistened digit gently into my ass.

The pressure of her finger was stimulating. The women watched her play.

“Now Julie, no fair hogging the merchandise!” Wanda cautioned. Reluctantly Julie removed her finger, slapped me on the ass and sent me towards Joan.

Joan was in her late fifties. She had large heavy breast and thick heavy thighs and calves. She smiled as I walked to her side. She just took her right index finger and gently rubbed under my cock. Her touch was very soft, almost tender.

My penis began to engorge and thicken. A dewy bead of pre-cum oozed from the slit in the glands. Joan’s eyes widened. She never said a word but only focused her attention on my cock. Using the tips of her nails she lifted my dick by the foreskin.

Gawd! It was exquisite. I often had fantasies of serving heavy matrons while being naked and here it was happening. The mixture of exposure and being surrounded by these old, plump mature gals was indescribably delicious.

“Oh look! He’s starting to grow.” exclaimed Joan. She released the pincers and wrapped her fat fingers around my cock. She squeezed my dick which caused more pre-cum to run from the end. And ever so ladylike bent over and lapped the clear bead with the velvet softness of the tip of her tongue, savoring the pre-cum as if it was nectar. “Mmmmm!” She exclaimed and arched her eye-brow as she looked me in the eyes. “It tastes good.” Then she licked her lips.

The other woman, Sally pouted, “Hey isn’t it about my time Joan?” she demanded with a false tone of impatience.

Sally was a woman who knew exactly what she wanted. She had gray hair cut in a modified page boy fashion. She was wearing a silky dress that was fastened by a row of buttons up the front. Several I noted were already undone. Her breast were not as big as Julie’s or Joan’s but still had a plump roundness that was unmistakably feminine. Her belly had that sensual roundness that melted into wide hips.

She grabbed my hard dick and pulled me in front of her. After a quick visual inspection of my dick she placed her hands on my shoulder and push downward.

I responded and knelt before this plump matron. She proceeded to unbutton the clinging silken dress revealing her thick thighs encased in sheer black stockings. As she began to spread her thighs I saw she wasn’t wearing any panties. Her bush was a thick forest of black pubes. She then placed her hands on both sides of my head and turned my head so that we were face to face.

“Lick!” She commanded and guided my face between her thighs.

I was thrilled. One of my favorite sexual practices is to orally service a woman on my knees. Here I was under her command.

I breathed deeply her musky sex odor. If you are like me the smell of an over ripe mature plumper’s hot pussy is an aphrodisiac. Moving my face towards her twat Sally reflexively spread her heavy thighs. I plunged my nose into the moisture and continued to inhale as I rubbed her clit with the bridge of my nose. She responded with a guttural groan.

“He’s not bad if I do say so.” Bragged Wanda to the clutch of hens. “I make sure he maintains his skills.” She laughed and gave an exaggerated wink to the girls.

With the roar of the laughter in my ears I continued the cunnilingus. Sally pushed her pussy on to my face. I brought my hand up to rub her clit, but received a swat on my ass from Joan who admonished me to follow all orders explicitly. Under no circumstances was I to waver or work independently of any command.

I began to work all the more furiously on the musky cunt... And as I did I could here one or two of the women rise from the couch and get closer.

A splash of something hit my back and then I could feel two pairs of hands begin to rub and massage the liquid. Julie had poured some baby oil on my back. Joan was helping her rub it into my skin.

As they continued their massage Sally had an orgasm which coated my face with her pussy juice. She grabbed the back of my head and ground my face into her wet cunt moaning for all she was worth. As she finished her orgasm she then pushed my forehead with both of her hands. “That’s enough lover boy”, she purred.

The massaging continued. It was very thorough, particularly around my anus. Suddenly I felt pressure as Julie pushed a butt plug into my ass. I winced and tried to turn around only to have my head violently pulled back by Joan.

“We give the orders.” She snapped then rolled a cock ring onto my hard on.

There I was on all fours. Oiled and glistening. A butt plug firmly in my ass and my cock growing more engorged due to the cock ring.

Stand up ordered Wanda. And as I did she took a pic with our digital.

The girls posed with me for the next twenty minutes. Sometimes one of them held my dick and played with my balls. Other times one of the gals hiked up her skirt and forced me to lick her hot pussy.

When Julia had me on my knees for a picture she had removed her skirt and panties entirely and rubbed my face back and forth over her wide open cunt until she came. She then rubbed her wet, smelly pussy all over my lips. It was heavenly.

There was lots of passionate hot pussy in that room. The girls continued to drink the champagne, giggle and be totally crude and rude. I loved it.

Sally commented on my throbbing erection and how reddened and large it was. With every heart beat my dick bobbed. “Hey girls, I’ve got an idea. Who wants to be the milkmaid? You know. Jerk the boy off.”

The women looked at each other and started laughing. Wanda had grabbed the digital camera and suggested that everyone join in.

Sally immediately seized my dick and began stoking me. Julie was on my right side fondling my balls and pinching my right nipple. Joan twisted my left nipple and playfully tried to get my dick from Sally.

Wanda crouched in front of the group and began taking pics. She started to chant, “Milk him! Milk him!”

Then the other three joined in “Milk him! Milk him!”

As it grew louder and louder my cock became engorged to the extreme. That certain feeling that an orgasm was coming filled my entire groin.

I started sweating and bucking my hips in unison with the chanting and the rapid stroking by Julie of my erection.

Suddenly I began to shoot my hot rich cum from my swollen cock. The ropes of hot jism spurted forth in four convulsive sprays.

Sally, seeing that I was getting ready to shoot, had gotten on her knees and caught most of the thick sperm on her tongue, but some heavy globs had hit her in the face below her left eye. She howled with laughter and licked the cum off her fat fingers.

Julie, always somewhat Bi, licked her face where the glob was still hanging and then kissed Sally full on her cum coated lips.

“Well that was fun!” exclaimed Joan, “What’s next?”

“How’s about my house next weekend?” Julie volunteered. “John will be available.”

And with that plan in mind the hens laid their next scheme.

Me? Why I just collapsed on the floor my dick still hard and red thanking the gods of erotic fun for this delightful evening.

Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers