Plunder Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're transgender!" I said, making a poor effort to hide my shock.

Terra turned beet red. She genuinely feared rejection.

"She's all woman," Jadis said angrily, "and don't pretend you think otherwise."

The sight of Terra's small cock overwhelmed me with feelings of confusion. Her tits and her beautiful face, however, shook me to the core, and left me with a deep sense of longing. It took a moment for the conflict to resolve itself. In the end, longing won out.

I licked Terra's tiny ball sack. It was salty from dried sweat. I swept my tongue from side to side and felt a pair of rubbery balls, each about the size of an acorn. Terra's little cock stiffened and protruded the length of my nose and poked me between the eyes. A small drop of pre-cum glistened in the lamp light. Terra's cock was probably just shy of four inches long. It was only slightly thicker than my thumb.

I held the base with the tips of my thumb and forefinger, and took Terra's little hard cock into my mouth. I had never sucked cock before, and I wasn't exactly certain what to do. Fortunately, Jadis wasn't shy about vocalizing criticism.

"You can't pleasure her that way! Move your head back and forth!" followed by, "scrape your teeth against the top!" and, "lick the bottom of it like an ice cream cone!" and finally, "okay now take it out. Suck her balls. Jerk her little cock. Jerk it hard!"

Terra's cock was slick with saliva. My hand glided easily up and down. Terra moaned.

"Take her down your throat, you cock sucker!" Jadis snapped.

It wasn't hard to do. Terra's dick head barely reached beyond the back of my mouth. So narrow, it didn't cause me to gag. Terra began breathing heavily.

I took her out of my mouth to jerk her off again.

"I'm cumming!" she wailed, "I'm cumming!"

I had no idea such a small cock could spill such a large load. Her first cum jet drippled downward onto the carpet. The second jet was much more forceful and hit me in the eye. It burned terribly. Terra thrusted forward, and another jet practically went up my nose. Her little cock back in my mouth, the rest of her load squirted into the back of throat. It tasted like grapefruit, only saltier.

"You better swallow that load, you cocksucker." Jadis ordered bossily.

Part of me expected the two women to renege on our deal, to turn tail and rejoin the party as if nothing had happened. It wouldn't have been terrible if they had, but they didn't. Terra mounted the bed and assumed the position on her hands and knees. Her tiny cock had withdrawn back into her body, like the head of a scared turtle retreating into its shell. Only a little nub protruded.

"Hey, handsome," she said seductively, "Aren't you getting tired of just standing around completely naked? Don't you want to wear me on the end of your cock?" Her asshole puckered. My cock stiffened.

Jadis produced a bottle of lube from her purse. I could only imagine what else she kept in there. She popped open the lid, squeezed a blob into her hand, and thrust two slick fingers into Terra's tight bung. Terra moaned softly.

Jadis circling her fingers inside Terra for a while and announced, "She's ready. Fuck her up the ass!"

As an aside, I must confess that I had this girlfriend once who was a little heavy, but she was fun to be around so I never made an issue of her weight. However, she had this amazingly big pussy. She was quite proud of it, and would often jam four of her fingers into it just to demonstrate how loose it was and how much she could make it gape. It was also probably the wettest pussy on the planet. You could make her soil her panties by simply kissing her on the lips or lightly fondling one of her tits. The problem was I couldn't feel much in there with my boringly average cock. She liked to be slammed hard and often my cock would slide out of her gaping wet canyon. She would usually have to finish me off in her mouth. Terra's asshole was the complete opposite. There was a fair amount of resistance as I pushed my cock against her tight snare. At last it yielded and the tip of my cock intruded into her ass with a slight pop. Terra emitted a soft, "ooh!"

Jadis kneeled on the bed right behind me, her small perky tits pushing into my back, the button of her loose jeans poking slightly into one of my ass cheeks. She took my wrists and directed my hands so that they grasped the boney crests at the front of Terra's hips. "Push gently now," Jadis whispered.

Terra's asshole felt like a vise around my cock. I had pushed about half my length in when I felt Jadis hand on the front of my hip pulling back, directing me to withdraw. With only my cock head encircled by the radial bumps of Terra's tight sphincter, Jadis pushed her hips forward into my ass, directing me to stick it back in. We repeated this process taking deeper strokes with each iteration. Eventually I felt Terra's tight ass muscle squeeze the base of my cock and the boney bumps beneath her glutes poke into my front of my hips. I was balls deep. Terra moaned.

The grip Terra's asshole had around my cock seemed to slacken, and I was able to thrust in and out more vigorously and with more speed. My own breathing became labored. Evidently the turtle began to feel safe and poked his head out of his shell to look around. Terra clutched and pulled at her little hard cock as I pounded away.

I felt the fluids building up inside me. It was only a matter of time before the dam would burst. I moaned loudly.

"Take it out," Jadis ordered.

From behind, Jadis jerked my cock vigorously. Terra turned her head so she could watch me cum. My first jet landed between her shoulder blades. Grinning mischievously, Jadis aimed my cock so that the next few cum jets splattered Terra's face.

"Oh you bitch," Terra said, "You got it in my hair!"

I lay down on the bed, panting, enjoying my post orgasm glow. I was only somewhat aware that Jadis had fetched a wet washcloth from the bathroom and was helping her friend clean up. When I fully regained my bearings, I was confronted by a fully aroused Terra, stroking her little cock violently and sneering at me lustily. "My turn," she said, "I'm going to fuck you up your virgin ass."

It took a while for Terra's demand to register. "I don't think so," I said, "I don't take it in the ass."

"Yeah you do," Jadis said bossily, "it's only fair. You don't get to pound ass unless you are willing to take it."

I mulled this over for a while. I certainly didn't want to come across as discourteous, and Terra's lustful sneer was downright sexy. Certainly her tiny cock couldn't do much harm. I'd probably barely feel it. "Okay," I said.

On my hands and knees, with my ass in the air, I felt the coldness of the lube and the pressure of Jadis's finger. It hurt, but only a little. After a while, I started to relax and the discomfort subsided.

"Terra's cock is so tiny that I only need to use one finger to get your ass ready." Jadis said meanly.

"You're just jealous because my tits are like a thousand times more fabulous than yours," Terra quipped. The comment bit Jadis hard and she scowled. Terra smirked. I rather enjoyed watching the two women body shame one another. It was amusing.

Jadis announced that my ass was ready, and I felt Terra mount me from behind. She gripped my hips softly and pressed her cock against my asshole. Not much thicker than Jadis's finger, it slid in rather easily. It only took a few thrusts before she was balls deep.

"Am I hurting you?" Terra asked kindly.

"No," I replied. If anything the sensation was relaxing.

Terra increased the tempo and vigor of her thrusts, but she didn't get carried away. Her grip on my hips remained gentle, and my asshole was able to accommodate the plundering without discomfort.

"How is it?" Jadis asked.

Terra's face registered pleasure. "It's so good," she said, "I just love a tight virgin asshole."

"I got to get me some of that!" Jadis said. She unbuttoned her jeans and produced a massive limp penis, encircled by the dark barbs of pubic stubble. The evening had been weird enough that I wasn't really surprised that Jadis also turned out to be transgender. However, the size of her cock was downright shocking. The length, the width, and the protruding veins were downright grotesque.

"It's huge!" I said timidly. "I can't take that up my ass. It will destroy me."

"It's only nine inches." Terra said.

"Nine inches!"

"And not even six around."

"Six around!"

"Alonzo said you liked big cocks." Said Jadis.

"Alonzo said that?"

"James too." Terra said.

"Tell you what," Jadis said, bossily, "you give me an acceptable blow job, then you won't have to take it up the ass."

Jadis roused the serpent from its slumber with a vigorous shake. Long, hard, and thick, she stuck it in my face. "Suck it, bitch!"

I could barely get my hand all the way around it. I had to open my mouth as wide as it could just to take her bulbous head into my mouth. My jaw ached from straining. Evidently, Terra found this very arousing. She pounded me harder from behind and forgot all about being gentle. My asshole started to sear. I gagged on Jadis's giant cock and took it out of my mouth.

"Oh no you don't!" Jadis barked and pushed her cock back into my mouth. I felt the girth of her head probe the back of my throat. She thrust violently, and my throat yielded. I felt Jadis's sweaty ball sack slap my chin. My eyes were bugging out. Veins in my face and neck bulged. I couldn't breathe. I was chocking to death on Jadis's giant cock jammed all the way down my throat. I pushed Jadis away hard.

"No more," I gasped. "No more."

"Well that's no good," Jadis said, slapping her giant meat into an open hand. "I would not call that an acceptable blow job. I'm afraid you're going to have to take it up the ass."

"Let me finish first," Terra said. "I'm almost there!"

Terra's thrusts became violent and her little cock seemed to tear into the walls of my ass. She moaned loudly. Her grip on my hips became unpleasantly tight. She pulled me forward so her cock was all the way in. "That's it," she shouted, "that's it!" I felt hot sticky cum shoot up my ass. "Uh, uh, uh," she moaned and shook my hips as if the movement would somehow drain her tiny balls completely. I felt her cock go limp. She slid it out. My asshole made a slurping noise as cum and lube drizzled down my leg. I felt violated, yet somehow exhilarated.

I figured I'd have a bit of a reprieve, whereby I would have a chance to negotiate with Jadis about her request for sodomy. But no sooner than Terra's cock was out of me, I found myself with my ass hanging over the edge of the bed, my knees on the carpet, and Terra's ass planted on my upper back, pinning me down. I couldn't move.

"This is going to feel good," Jadis said, taking her place behind me. "Or at least it will for me."

I felt Jadis's giant cock head press against my throbbing asshole. My bung did its best to maintain what was left of its chastity, but, in its already wounded state, it eventually relented. Jadis pushed herself in beyond the tightness of my defenses. I felt as if I were being stabbed by a knife. I cried out. Part of me hoped that the party goers in the next room would heed my calls and send in the police to rescue me, but I was out of luck. The music was too loud.

"Try to relax," Terra said. "It won't hurt as much that way."

Unlike Terra, Jadis made no pretense of being gentle. She thrust violently forward, trying to drive her cock all the way in.

"It's so tight," she said, "it won't fit."

I struggled to push Terra off me, but my position was so awkward and placed me at such a disadvantage that all she had to do was shift her weight slightly to keep me under her control. I suspect the two had plenty of practice doing this sort of thing.

My sensorium overwhelmed, things began to seem unreal. Perhaps it was the effects of the marijuana or simply my brain's inability to process the complete and utter strangeness of the evening. Somehow, I was watching myself from afar, like I was having an out of body experience or some sort of dissociative event. I could see myself completely helpless, squirming feebly under Terra's weight. I could read the frustration on Jadis's face as she desperately tried to force her giant cock all the way into my tight asshole. I could see Terra, smiling maniacally, stroking her little hard cock and her big tits bouncing as she shifted her weight to keep me pinned down. Then a fog, perhaps I had passed out.

I was back in my body again, but on my hands and knees. It seemed as if hours had passed by. Terra no longer held me down. She knelt in front of me, stroking her cock gently. Her sneer was gone. The pain in my ass was gone. In its place, I felt relaxed, pleasure even.

"How do you like it?" Jadis asked.

"I love it," I said, automatically and without forethought, "please don't stop."

Jadis groaned. She hooked the corners of my mouth with her long fingers and pulled my face back so our heads were even. I could smell her sweat breath. My back arched involuntarily, which allowed Jadis to finally get what she wanted. I felt Jadis's pubic stubble abrade the soft sensitive tissues that circled my asshole. It felt rough like sand paper. I had taken in all nine inches. Jadis let out a long "ooh!" and I felt her hot cum shoot into the depths of my person. With her orgasm came mine. Cum didn't shoot out of my own hard cock, rather it poured out like a faucet, gallons of it, or at least it seemed that way. Apparently the sight of our simultaneous orgasm was too much for Terra. She shot another load into my face.

I woke up alone. I could tell by the shadows in the room that it was late morning. My mouth was dry and had a weird after taste. I knew the events of the previous night were not a dream because my ass throbbed and my face was still sticky with cum. I took a shower and got dressed.

James was in the living room cleaning up. He was almost done, and the place was looking pretty good. I thanked him and asked if he knew what happened to Jadis and Terra. He said he didn't know what time they left. I asked where I could find them.

"I don't know them very well. They have reputations as being total players. If you want, I can ask around to see if I can get a phone number."

I told him that wouldn't be necessary. If they wanted to see me again, they would have left a note.

I felt dopey from the after effects of marijuana. I couldn't muster up the motivation to prepare breakfast, so I staggered down the street to the nearest coffee shop. I was having difficulty processing the events of the previous evening. I could go years without a girlfriend and all of a sudden I had a torrid threesome with two beauties -- two transgender beauties, and one with a giant cock. As I sipped my latte, I yearned for the tenderness Terra has shown me earlier on in the party, but I knew deep down that the brutality she had exhibited in her sexuality later was more akin with her true nature.

A man with a scruffy beard parked himself in the chair across the table. He was still wearing the same shirt from the night before.

"You?" I said, "What do you want?" I was feeling grumpy, and the odor cigarette breath and unwashed armpits was making me even grumpier.

"Three thousand dollars." He said smugly.

"And so do I." I said crassly.

"Yes, but I think you'll find my proposition a good bargain."

"And what proposition would that be?"

He held up his smart phone, a surprisingly expensive one. He tapped the front and played a grainy video of Terra's small cock blasting me in the face with her cum load. I had no idea how much I had flinched.

"That's just a snippet," he said, "I have a lot more footage."

"That dot on my picture frame! You planted a camera?"

"Uh huh," the rat boy grinned. "I want three thousand dollars," he demanded, "and you're going to give it to me."

"Or you'll do what?"

"I'll post this on the internet so everyone knows what you really are. Better yet, I'll show it to all the people at your church."

"What makes you think I go to church?"

"I don't know," he said smugly, "perhaps the giant picture of Jesus you keep in your living room?"

"Did they put you up to this?" I asked, nodding at the image of two women making me suck the last few drops of cum out of their cocks.

"No."

"What about James?"

"Uh-uh."

"Alonzo?"

"No way, man! I work alone." He professed proudly.

"You want three thousand dollars?"

"Uh-huh."

I sighed. "Okay, let me just make a few points here: First, when you're blackmailing someone, never tell them that you're working alone because no one will ever know why you suddenly disappeared."

The rat boy kept his expression firm.

"Fortunately, I'm not exactly the murdering type, so I guess we can stop worrying about that and move onto my second point: If you looked at my picture of Jesus the Desperado closely, you would have noticed he had gang tattoos. Not exactly something a devout catholic would keep in his house. In truth, I purchased the painting for eight bucks at a flea market. I hung it up mostly to be ironic and also to hide a large hole that I made when I redid some of the wiring to the house. As soon as the drywall guys come to patch up the hole, I was going to donate the painting to a thrift store. Honestly, I haven't been to church since I was a little kid."

Rat boy seemed to lose a little bit of his confidence, but he hadn't folded his cards quite yet. "Fine, it's going up on the internet."

"Okay, I'm glad you brought that up because last point is this: The lightening in the room was pretty bad. The image is so grainy and shadowed you can't even tell that the guy in the video is me. I bet I'm not even facing the camera for most of the footage, but I'll tell you what: You find these two women and get them to agree, I'll gladly shoot another video for you. We'll even set up some proper lights."

12