Plus Interest

Story Info
Husband is forced to watch wife pay off his debts.
2.7k words
3.93
228k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana didn't like the look of the man at the door speaking to her husband, Eric.

"Tony, I was just on my way to see you," Eric said, nervously.

"Have you got the money?" Tony asked, pushing his way inside.

Turning to Dana with an uneasy look, Eric said, "Put Amy to bed, honey. I'll take care of this."

As Dana hurried her 5 year old daughter out of the room, she heard her husband tell Tony, "I need another day. I can get it. I just need another day."

Dana knew about Eric's gambling problem. She had always told herself that he was too smart to get himself in over his head. He had lost a lot of money on several occasions, but he had sworn to her that he would never bet more than he could cover.

Trembling, Dana tucked Amy into her bed. From the living room, she heard shouting followed by a loud crashing noise. She knew Eric meant for her to stay in the back of the house, but she had other plans. For years she had been stashing away money afraid that this day might come. There was more than five thousand dollars in a savings account Eric knew nothing about.

Tossing her shoulder length, black hair out of her eyes, she pulled herself to her full five foot, two inch height and walked defiantly into the room. She wasn't prepared for what she saw. Eric was lying on the floor at Tony's feet. He had been beaten severely and was bleeding profusely from the mouth.

"Oh my God!" Dana cried, rushing to her husband's side. "I have money in the bank. I can get it from the ATM. There was no need to hurt him. How much does he owe you?"

With Tony's help, she lifted Eric into a dining room chair. His nose was broken. As Dana checked to see if he had lost any teeth, Tony took a roll of duct tape from his jacket and quickly wrapped several loops around Eric's waist and arms and the high back of the chair.

"What are you doing?" Dana yelled. "I told you I have money. How much does he owe you?"

"Fifty thousand dollars, sugar," Tony said, wrapping the tape several more times around Eric's head, covering his bloodied mouth.

Dana was shocked. Her large brown eyes opened wide in surprise. How could've Eric been so stupid? They didn't have that kind of money.

"We'll get it for you," Dana pleaded. "Please don't hurt him any more. We'll get it somehow."

Tony laughed. He grabbed Dana by the arm and pulled her close.

"I'm sure you will, sugar. Hubby has hatched a little embezzlement scheme. But that means no money until tomorrow. And that means, fifty grand plus interest."

Dana tried to pull free, but Tony held her tightly. His evil grin made her skin crawl.

"How much interest?" she asked, still trying to wrench free.

"Well it's like this, sugar... Hubby may not have known it, but he put your ass up as collateral," Tony smiled and winked, forcing his hand between her legs and feeling her up through the front of her dress. "I'll be collecting the interest from you."

He threw her on the sofa and began taking his jacket off.

"Don't you dare touch me," Dana hollered, scrambling to her feet.

"Get your undies off," Tony laughed slapping her to the floor.

Dana rubbed her stinging face. Tears spilled from her eyes as she climbed onto her knees.

"You get up again, sugar, and you're going right back down, only with a few less teeth," Tony warned. Get your undies off. Unless you'd rather I collected from your little girl."

His words terrified her. She didn't know if he was bluffing, but she didn't dare test him. With tears pouring from her eyes, she reached under her skirt and slowly lowered her panties. Sitting back, she pulled them over her feet and off. She saw that Eric was crying too, as he tried to apologize with his eyes.

Watching Tony as he removed his shirt, Dana asked softly, "May I get up now?"

Tony nodded. As he continued to strip, Dana stood up, and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I can get you more money if that's what you want," she sniffled. "Can't we talk about this?"

"Sure. We can talk," Tony smiled as he neatly folded his pants and draped them over a chair. "As soon as I'm done fucking you, we can talk all you want."

Dana knew there was no point in resisting. Tony was more than capable of forcing himself on her, either with threats or brute force. Hanging her head in shame, she turned and slowly headed toward the bedroom.

"Where you going, sugar?" Tony asked, lifting one end of the coffee table, dumping everthing atop it onto the floor.

Realizing what he had in mind, Dana began blubbering."Please," she begged. "Not here. ...in the bedroom?"

"I'm afraid not, sugar," Tony grinned, dragging the table directly in front of Eric, and patting it's surface with his hand. "Hubby has to watch. Lie down and spread 'em."

Shaking uncontrollablly, Dana's eyes went from Tony's cold, stern face, to her husband's guilt and pity filled eyes, to the spot she was supposed to lie. As she stood there shivering with fear and humiliation, Tony patted the table again.

"Do you want your daughter to watch too?" Tony asked.

"No," Dana cried, rushed over to the table and sitting down. "Please, no. I'll do what you want."

"When I said 'Lie down and spread 'em', I meant I want you on your back with your legs open wide," Tony said, removing his underwear. "Get that way. And get your dress up, too. You aren't just getting fucked. You're putting on a show for hubby."

Trembling, Dana laid back and pulled her skirt up over her belly. Slowly, inch by inch, she moved her legs apart until her feet were flat on the floor and her thighs were slayed as wide as she could open them.

As if following a script, Tony motioned with his hand and dryly said, "...boobs too."

Dana felt cheap and filthy. She had never in her life felt so much like an object, like a piece of meat. Seeing the distressed look on her face, as she exposed her pale white breasts, Tony smiled.

"It's nothing personal, sugar," he said, rubbing his semi hard penis on the side of her face, painting her cheek with precum.

"You're just another wet hole my boss is paying me to stick my dick in. He wants me to make an example of your husband. So, I beat him up and rape some female he cares about. It's as simple as that. ...mother, sister, girlfriend, daughter. It doesn't matter. It's just business. So suck on my dick, get me hard, and we can get this over with."

Tony pressed his penis to Dana's lips. Swallowing hard, she opened her mouth and let him in. As his dick slowly slid in and out, she sucked gently, trying her best to stifle her tears.

"Play with yourself," Tony ordered. "You're putting on a show for hubby, remember? Besides, I don't like a dry fuck. And I'm sure you wouldn't like one either."

Dana had experienced sex with insufficient lubrication. She couldn't imagine it with no lubrication at all. Sliding her hand into her crotch, she massaged her vulva, gently rubbing her clit with the side of her thumb.

Tony's dick was gradually stiffening as he pushed and pulled it in and out of her mouth, back and forth between her sucking lips. He would be fully erect soon. Slipping her middle finger into her vagina, Dana attempted to spread the small amount of juices present.

She added a second finger. If she could stretch herself now, she figured, it would hurt less when she was forced to accept Tony's hardon. Frantically, she finger fucked herself. She only had a few remaining seconds to make her pussy wet, and she knew it.

"It's time for the real thing," Tony chuckled, withdrawing his dick from Dana's mouth and moving around to the end of the table. "You ready?" As she slipped her slippery fingers out of herself, Tony placed his hands on the table top on either side of her narrow waist, and leaned forward.

"Put it in," he grinned.

Cupping his swollen penis with her hand, Dana guided it through her puffy labia and into her moist vagina. She felt like a slut. Even with her husband, she had never helped a man enter her before. But, to her relief, her natural lubricants did thier job. After several short, firm strokes, Tony's dick was fully within her. His cock was slightly thicker than Eric's, and at least a half inch longer. But her pussy opened and swallowed it with a minimum of pain.

Comparing her rapist's dick to her husband's made her feel even more like a slut. She was ashamed of herself.

Almost as if he could read her mind, Tony smiled and said, "It's bigger than you're used to, isn't it?

Dana clenched her eyes shut. But as hard as she tried, she couldn't hold back her tears any longer. Streams of anguish trickled from the corners of her eyes and snaked down her quivering cheeks.

"If you talk dirty, I'll cum sooner," Tony said, slowly working his hips, fucking her cunt deeply, deeper than she had ever been fucked before. "You want me to get off of you, don't you? Well I have to get off in you first. I know you're probably on the pill, but my boss figures there's still a chance I could get you pregnant."

There was no way Dana was going to talk dirty for him. She would rather have is dick stabbing and retreating within her for hours than to add to his pleasure in any way. She laid perfectly still and didn't make a sound.

"That's why I prefer doing the wife," Tony mused, as if he were sitting in a bar chatting instead of fucking a another man's wife on a coffee table, in her living room, right in front of her husband. "It bugs a guy a whole lot more if you rape his daughter. And the little ones are really tight. But, they don't know as many dirty words. So, if she talks dirty, I'd rather do the wife."

Dana wasn't sure if he was making a veiled threat, or not. But she did know that the sooner he was out of their home, the sooner her little girl's safety would be assure. Opening her eyes, she sniffled and swallowed her pride.

"You do have a big dick," she said, softly. "It feels wonderful."

Tony's pace increased slightly and a small moan escaped from his lips.

"That's it! Give it to me," Dana said, a little louder than before. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Groaning, Tony began working his hips harder and faster. He slammed into her, causing her entire body to jerk back and forth with each stroke. As the spongey head or his hardon began punching into her cervex, Dana faked a moan of ecstasy and tightened her vaginal muscles.

"Make me your slut," she squealed. "Fuck me like a whore. Shove your big dick in me. Fill my nasty, fucking cunt. I want your cum. I want to ride your gusher. Flood me. Pump my sweet little fuck hole. Stuff me with your big, long, hard meat pole. Fuck me like a bitch and shoot your hot wad deep inside me."

Tony's face contorted and Dana felt the first blast of warm semen squirt into her. Her stomach turned and she prayed that she wasn't being impregnated. She hadn't taken her birth control pills in more than six months. She and Eric wanted a baby - but not Tony's.

She felt three more eruptions follow the first. Then, several throbs as the last of his orgasm dribbled into her.

He pulled out almost immediately. Stroking his slimey, still stiff dick, he smiled at Dana and said, "Turn over."

Dana just laid there, hoping she hadn't heard right.

"...all three holes," Tony said, matter of factly. "You've got one to go. Turn over." "Please, don't," Dana whimpered. "You don't have to. I'll say you did."

Tony continued jacking off, and shook his head. "Come on. Turn over and let's get if over with. It's not like you've never done it that way before. You don't have to be shy with me. I'm a married man. I know all women get in the keister when they're on the rag. And I know it hurts. You should hear my wife bitch and moan. But like I tell her, if she doesn't want to get on her belly, she shouldn't get her period."

When she failed to move, Tony got angry. Slowly, firmly, pausing between each word for emphasis, he told her, "Get on your belly!"

Nodding her head, Dana slowly turned over. He was right. It wouldn't be the first time she had ever been buttfucked, but it would be her first time with another man. Anal sex was something she and Eric both enjoyed immensely. But her asshole was the only cherry she had to offer her husband on their wedding night. And because of that, being ass fucked by another man seemed to be far worse than letting another man use fuck her pussy.

As she got into position, Dana felt her heart breaking. Something special between her and her husband was about to be lost forever. Inspite of his gambling, and the fact that it was the reason for her being raped, she still loved her husband. If he had known the consequences, she told herself, he wouldn't have allowed it to happen.

"Put it in," Tony said, laying his dick in the cleft of her buttocks.

Grasping his hardon, Dana lined it up with her little. puckered anus, and ease herself back on to it. She knew the best angle and rate of insertion, and exactly how to relax her sphincter. As his dick gradually disappeared up her ass, Tony groaned.

"God damn," he said, pulling her hips toward him. "I wish you could teach my wife to do that." Dana hung her head in despair. The lining of her anus tingled with the same wonderful sensations she had only ever felt with her husband inside her.

"You know, maybe I don't want you talking to my wife," Tony laughed. "I kind of miss the way most women squeal and beg for me to take it out. That's the best thing about doing a kid. It's real rough and their little poopers. They scream to high heaven."

Desperate to protect her baby, Dana faked a loud gasp.

"It does hurt," she lied. "You're much bigger than my husband. It feels like my ass is going to split. Please hurry. I can't take much more."

Her words had the effect she had hoped for. She felt his dick twitch deep within her. He started fucking her harder, and his dick got stiffer, dilating her ass even more.

"Oh God! I've never had my ass reamed like this. You're killing me. You're big dick is ripping my insides out. Please stop. A can't stand the pain," she whimpered.

Dana's words were starting to have an affect on her too. She was breathing hard. Deep within in her she felt a familiar stirring. As best she could, she tried to ignore it.

"Your poor wife," She moaned. How does she do it? You're ruining me. Cum! Please cum. Shoot your fucking wad and take that monster out of me."

Tony groaned loud and long. His hips jerked erratically and Dana felt the unmistakable sensation of the walls of her rectum being bathed in hot semen. But there was another unmistakable sensation, and this one distressed her even more. Her vaginal muscles contracted and spasmed involuntarily, accompanied by a wave of warmth and pleasure. Her pussy grew wetter with her womanly excretions. She didn't want to admit it, but there was no denying it. She was having an orgasm with another man's -a rapist's- dick in her ass. It wasn't a powerful, wonderfully intense climax. It barely even qualified as an orgasm. But is was enough to make her hate herself.

Collapsing on the table she buried her face in her crossed arms and wept in humiliation. She didn't even see Tony get dressed and leave. But she did hear his voice.

"If you don't have the money tomorrow, I'll find you and kill you," he said in a cold menacing voice.