Plus-Sized Sister Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

THE MORNING AFTER

I managed to get a date for the Friday night after Valentine's Day. It ended with a lengthy kiss at her door, and I headed home. Mom and Dad had tickets to a touring production ofThe Book of Mormon. I said hi to Jenna on my way to my bedroom. She was sitting on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket. She had a textbook open, but she was watching TV. She said "hi" back, and I went to my room to get ready for bed. I'd just taken my pants off when I remembered I'd left one of my books in my car. Since I was planning to study the next day, I got dressed again and headed to my car. As I passed through the living room, I noticed that Jenna was now completely covered by the blanket except for her head. When I came back with my book, she was lying down and shaking. I went closer and saw that she was crying. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said through her tears.

I wiped one tear from her eye. "This doesn't look like nothing," I said.

"Nothing new, I mean. I never saw Elena. You never saw her." I had actually seen her very briefly before Gary's friends took her home, but I wasn't going to correct Jenna right now. "I'm such a fuck-up."

I held her close. "You made a mistake." Realizing what the mistake was, I corrected myself. "We made a mistake. Or maybe not."

"Maybe not? I got pregnant by a guy I can't talk about, and that's just the part everyone knows about. My parents are ashamed of me. My brother can't tell anyone about his daughter. And ... oh, who am I kidding? I abandoned my baby. I miss Elena." Since Jenna had decided early on that she was going to give the baby up, we hadn't talked about names. She cried even harder, and I couldn't understand the next thing she said.

I looked on the table where she'd put her books. A pill bottle was on its side next to the books. Her doctor had prescribed them for pain. I picked it up and saw that it was empty. I shook Jenna. "What did you do? What did you do?" She said something else I couldn't understand. I sent Mom a text, "Jenna took a bunch of pills!" I picked Jenna up and turned her to face me. "My God, Jenna! Our lives aren't over. Elena's isn't over." She escaped my grasp and landed face down on the couch. I looked at the clock. It was 11:30. I did what I'd seen other people doing on television. I got on all fours next to Jenna, put her arm over my neck and stood up. I smelled coffee when I came into the house. I assumed Jenna had made it when she thought she was going to study. I tried to get her to the kitchen so I could get it into her. "You made the best decision for yourself," I said. I got her to the kitchen, and there wasn't enough coffee to keep a mouse awake. "Damn it!" I yelled. I sat her down at the kitchen table. I poured the last of the coffee into a mug and started a new pot.

My cell phone rang. It was Mom. "What happened?" she asked.

"Jenna was all upset, and a few minutes later, she'd taken the last of her pain pills."

"What are you doing right now?"

"I'm trying to keep her awake."

"Good. I just called 911 and gave them your location. We'll be home as soon as we can."

"Okay. See you then." I ended the call and brought the half-cup of coffee to Jenna. "Drink it!" I commanded. I put the mug in her hands and raised it to her lips. "I've fucked you over too badly already. You're not gonna die on my watch. We'll get through this. You and me, together." I could hear myself starting to cry this time. I calmed my tone down a little and told her, "You made the right decision for yourself, just like my going to grad school is the right decision for me. Given our circumstances, letting friends adopt Elena was the best decision for all of us. We'll get through this ... darkness. We just have to hold on through the night."

Jenna spat the coffee out onto my shirt. "What the hell are you talking about?" she asked. She got up, but slowly. "Oh, hey, it worked."

"What are you talking about?" I asked her. "What worked?"

"I had a really bad ache in my back and my hips a half-hour before you got home. I took the last two pills so I could go to sleep. I guess two at once was too much." I face-palmed myself. "Oh, my God," Jenna said. "What didyou do?"

At that moment we heard a siren that stopped when the lights appeared in the front window. "I guess I'll tell you and them at the same time," I answered.

Jenna punched my arm. "You doofus! I didn't take too many pills because I was emotional. I got all emotional because I took too many pills! Which turned out to be two."

The next morning, Jenna came to me in my room. She closed the door because Mom and Dad were still home. "I appreciate what you tried to do last night. That was sweet. Okay, it's more than that. You probably should have stopped to get more information, but you really stepped up to the plate." She paused. "Hell, you've done nothing but that since ..." She pointed to her belly, which still has some baby fat on it.

"I did what any brother would do," I told her.

"Well, most brothers wouldn't--" She made extra sure to keep it low this time. "--fuck their sisters. Or eat their pussies." She rubbed her crotch through her nightshirt. Judging by the smoothness of her actions, she hadn't put on any underwear yet. "Or take sexy baths with them." She realized what she was doing and stopped. "Sorry, I was reminiscing. But once we found out what happened, you did the best anyone could have done under the circumstances."

"And that's all Ican do," I added.

"That's what I just said," Jenna said. "Wait, what do you mean?"

"I can't do this any more. Yeah, I was sad that I won't get to see my daughter grow up. I'll hear from you and maybe Gary, but I won't see it. I could handle that. Seeing how it tore you apart last night broke my heart. It's more than I can take. You're my sister, and I'm always going to love you. But I can't be your fuck-buddy any more, because it'll just lead to more nights like last night. And don't tell me you're in love with me, 'cause that would be even worse."

"So what's this mean?" she asked.

"Relatively normal holidays, I guess. Instead of telling you how hot your body is and what a great cocksucker you are, I'll compare you to Godzilla, and you'll make jokes about me being a loser, and if there aren't any parents or aunts or anyone older around, you might throw in something about a two-inch dick."

"I knew it!" Jenna shouted. "Thatwas your picture, wasn't it?"

At that moment, I knew we were back to making fun of each other. You know, like brothers and sisters are supposed to do.

12