Poa Is Punished

Story Info
Slave gets what she deserves
3.5k words
4.13
44.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Please note: All characters are of a legal and consenting age. Enjoy! ;)

Spread out on the bed, she cannot see. her eyes have been blindfolded, and her legs are spread eagled, tied to the edge of the bed. The only sound she can hear, is the sound of her own breath... steadily rising... and falling....

A door closes to her left. It's Him. her breath quickens as she motions her head towards the sound of His voice.

"Don't move little one... if you move i will have to hurt you"

Going completely still, she returns to her original position, mouth open, ready for His use, in any way He sees fit. She doesn't want to displease Him in any way, her only goal is to make Him happy. From the other side of the room, she hears a drawer opening. Footsteps grow closer and closer to her, and her milky-white skin starts to tingle.

Silence.

She waits in anticipation... still silence... For ten minutes, she lies there, uncertain of whether she just imagined His voice... afterall, she had been in that position for many hours, maybe she was beginning to hallucinate?

The smell of burning sulphur fills the air, as He lights a match. Looking down on His helpless little girl... His little slave, the juices running out of her sweet, wet, cunt.. He can't help but smile. Lighting the candle with the match, he softly speaks to her.

"What are you?"

"A slave, Master"

"Whose are you?"

"Yours, now and forever, Master"

"You don't deserve my cock just yet, slut. You haven't been getting very wet for me, have You little girl?" With that he shoves a finger into her warm, wet snatch, then quickly retracts it.

"Master... i..."

"No, slut. Not yet. Don't make me tell you with a whip, little girl. Now, I am going to have some fun with You tonight. ...I am going to test your boundries, slave...I know that by the end of tonight you will be used, and torn, and full of my cum. But you will love every second of it, you little cunt, wont you? Would you like Master to shove his hard cock inside you baby?"

Fear of His cock, and the sheer size of it, made her nod very hesitantly. Grabbing her hair, He shoves his cock against her lips, and begins fucking her mouth like it was a pussy. Fast and hard, he pumps against her mouth as she moans, feeling His cock and loving the taste of it. Fucking her mouth hard, pumping that big piece of dick right down her hot little throat.... and just as He begins to release His cum, He pulls out, shooting all over her young, innocent face. Gasping in surprise, all she can do is lie there, for she is His, and His only, to do with what He wishes.

He slaps her hard. "Never hesitate, little girl."

Nodding, she quietly, tears in her eyes, she speaks "yes Master"

"That's my good girl. But, for hesitating, I must punish you...."

Picking up the nipple clamps He left on the bedside table, he attaches them to her breasts. He then takes another clamp, attaching it to her clitoris Moaning softly, He pushes His finger to her cum stained lips..

"ssh... you are to be punished, slave."

Quietly, He slips out of the room, leaving her helpless, unable to move, and begging for more...

Around two hours later, He returns. Carrying a bowl of what looks like ice, He walks to her, placing the bowl on the bedside table. Realising He is there, she lets out a little whimper. a combination of pain and pleasure from the clamps is causing her hot little cunt to drip all over the place.

"Are you going to be a good girl for Me, slave?"

"Yes Master... please Master"

"Please what, slave?"

"Please Master..... you little slave needs cock... she needs to cum.... oh god please Master!"

"Not yet slut." He slaps her again.

And with those words, he takes off her nipple and clit clamps, as she gasps in agony. "ohhh fuck" she screams, writhing in her restraints.

"Now now little one. Save your strength. Do you know what this is?"

He takes the ice and rubs it down her neck. She shivers in excitement. Her arousal is evident from the damp spot against the sheets, just below her pussy. Letting out a moan, she rasps out the words "ice, Master". He takes the ice and rubs it against her right nipple, making sure it is nice and hard. Continuing His assault on her body, he takes the ice cube and rubs it against her other nipple, repeating the process. Slowly he trails the ice down to her crotch, first sliding the ice over her her mound. He then suddenly pushes the cube deep inside her steaming hot cunt. her breathing becomes shallow and frantic, begging wordlessly for more, anything, as long as he keeps stimulating her. Then, He pulls His skillfull hands away.

Silence.

She waits, longing to hear His voice, taste His cum, smell His scent, anything. But nothing comes. she silently waits, longing to call out, but knowing she will be punished further. Instead she remains silent. All of a sudden, she screams loudly in pain. her Master is standing over her, holding a candle, dripping wax all over her hard, cold tits. Moaning loudly, she cries out "oh fuck... oh god please Master... please... Your slut will do anything... oh god oh fuck Your hot horny little bitch please!!"

As He blows out the candle, she whimpers softly, crying out, pussy juices wetting the bed below her, so very desperate to cum.

"I told you little one, you need to be punished. Be a good girl, don't make it harder than it is, My little cum slut."

And with that, He walks out the room, clicking the door shut as she moans softly to herself.

~~~

For two more hours, she lies in frustration. So desperate to touch herself, so desperate to touch Him and that wonderful cock of His... her nipples standing erect and bright pink, she grimaces a little in pain as her feels the dried wax upon her skin.

Hearing the door click open, her blindfolded eyes move in the direction of the door. As He walks towards her, a somber look crosses His face, His hands reaching to the rope that has bound her so faithfully for those hours. Releasing her of her shackles, He also removes her blindfold. Blinking to adjust to the dim light filtering through her eyes, she immediately looks down, in relief of having her sight back, but also in fear of what is to come.

"Turn over, on your knees, legs spread." He states simply. she does exactly as He asks, her legs spread as far as they will go while kneeling on the bed. She must do whatever He says. He owns her, body and soul.

Moving behind her, she feels something cold and hard pressed against her pussy. "Tonight, my sexy little tart, we are going on an outing. you are only allowed to cum when I say so, and if you make an embarrassment out of Me, you will definitely pay. Understood?

"Yes Master" she replies softly. a smile comes over His face, and he says "good girl. Now, we can't have you going out like that, can we? I shall have to get you ready. Feeling the pressure on her pussy once again, the pressure suddenly becomes an intrusion, as He fucks her pussy with the small vibrator for around five minutes. Unluckily for her, it is not turned on yet, so the stimulation isn't as great. After five minutes however, her arousal is phenomenal. Then, just as she is on the verge of cumming, a swift "pop" can be heard, as he takes it out of her pussy.

Groaning softly, she wants to beg Him to put it back in... she will do anything if He just shoved that thing inside her and turned it on. But as those thoughts raced through her head, she feels a pressure against her anus. Gasping lightly, she feels the pressure building, as He pushes past against her tightly closed hole. Moaning in ecstasy, she has to hold onto the damp sheets with her hands, as not to cum, hard.

"ohh... Master... please...."

"please what, little cum-slut?" He spoke, as he twisted the vibrator until it was firmly inside of her ass.

"oh please Master... this slut will do anything to cum... anything at all... oh god, please"

A sadistic smile came over His face. "you will only cum when i tell you to cum. you are My personal cunt, My own little fuck-toy, and You live only to service my needs. Do not beg me again, because you will cum when I am good and ready for you to, you little slut." With emphasis on His last word, he pushed the vibrator all the way into her ass, making sure it was in very tight before He spoke further.

"Now, little one. We will be going on an outing tonight. And this vibrator in your sweet little ass? Well, I hold the remote. I will turn it on and off when i see fit, and maybe i'll even let you cum. maybe. Get dressed, i have laid out your clothes on the chair. be ready in ten minutes, I will be waiting downstairs."

As He left the room, she surveyed the clothes He has chosen for her. trying to stand up, without putting too much pressure on the vibrator deep in her ass, she wriggled her way over to the chair. Lying on it, was a summary, light blue sun dress. No bra, no panties. she knew He would never lay out those two for her, because He did not want her to wear any. As she slipped the dress over her head, she went to put on her shoes; a lovely pair of silver slides she had bought just last week. she then adjusted her hair, and fixed her makeup, and hurried downstairs. Standing at the foot of the stairs, he looked up at her, and smiled that charming smile of His again.

"Very nice, poa" he spoke softly. She felt a sudden shock as the vibrator started rippling through her ass, then abruptly stopped again. All she could do was blush in response. He took her arm, and led her to the car, and then they were on their way.


Driving along, He spoke to her softly. "Now little one, I think it is time You gave Master's hard cock some attention, don't you?"... she looked down, seeing the bulge in his crotch, and nodded softly. Moving a little closer to Him, she reached down and started rubbing His cock through His pants.

"Now now little one, you don't want Master to get His pants dirty do you? Take out My cock, and suck on it until we arrive."

Doing as He tells her, she unzips His pants and takes His cock out. Starting just by kissing the head, she wraps her mouth around Him lovingly, as she starts sucking Him. Feeling Him reach down with one hand and stroke her hair, she feels encouraged, and sucks a little harder. Reaching with her other hand, she starts to rub her fingers up and down His cock, jacking Him off while she sucks His head.

"That's My good girl.... suck Daddy's cock..."

~~~

Hungrily, wanting to taste His cum, she starts jacking His cock faster. Licking and sucking at His huge tool, she hears Him groan in pleasure, and smiles to herself, knowing she is doing a good job. Reaching down to squeeze His balls, she pistons His cock in and out of her mouth quickly. His hand on the back of her neck tells her to keep going. And in one thrust, He pushes His cock all the way into her mouth, and down the back of her throat, shooting His hot jism deep into her belly.

After He pulls her head from His cock, she leans up and notices the car has stopped. Parked outside a restaurant, he looks over at her fondly. Stroking her her gently, He says "You better fix Your makeup, my little slut. This is a respectable place, you know."

Ater five minutes of fixing her hair, makeup and clothing, they walk quietly towards the restaurant. As she silently walks behind Him, the sudden buzzing of the vibrator in her ass almost makes her fall over. In an unexpected and very aroused daze, she walks behind Him once again, as He reaches out and takes a hold of her hand.

The tables with in the restaurant are buzzing with the general chatter of patrons. As she sits at the secluded table, she can feel her juices squishing around in her pussy, the vibrator in her ass now turned off. He slowly eats His meal, as she shifts against the chair. He stares at her.

"What is it, my little slave?"

She shifts, trying to move the vibrator sitting inside her rectum. "Master, this slave is so very horny. please... May she have permission to go to the bathroom and relieve herself?"

He looks at her, with raised eyebrow, and says "little slave. Why do you exist?"

She replies "For Your pleasure, Master"

He smiles. "Very good, baby. very good. But, if you went into the bathroom to cum, think about your Master, sitting out here, all by Himself, what pleasure would I gain from that? I know, the sexual frustration is hard, but You must know You are at my pleasure, little slut. You do not exist for anyone else's but my own, not even yours."

she nods softly, looking down, ashamed. He looks at her again, and says "But you have been a good girl tonight, haven't you? Alright. I shall reward You, whore. she suddenly feels the vibrator in her ass, but instead of a steady hum, like previously, He turns the remote up to full blast. she sits there, trying to control herself. she can already feel her juices dripping onto the seat below her. He moves over, next to her and whispers in her ear.

"I want you to cum hard for me, my little cunt. Cum hard, but don't make a noise, or someone will hear and i shall punish you even further. when we stand up to leave, i want to see your pretty little cunt juices all over the chair. That's my good girl, cum for you Daddy. shh, don't make a noise little baby, just cum for your Master"

Shuddering at His words, she stifles a moan and starts to cum, very hard. The release is amazing, and she has quite alot of trouble keeping herself quiet. At one stage, she lets out a small moan, and one of the waiters looks towards the table. A smile comes across His face, as He watches her, trying to control her intense orgasmic waves.

The waves slowly subsiding, He turns off the vibrator plugged inside her ass. she whimpers softly and looks at Him gratefully. Whispering, out of breath, she speaks the words "Thank You Master"

"You are welcome, my little slut. But you didn't obey my orders. Do you see that waiter over there? He has been watching you cum all over yourself, because you couldn't follow a simple order. you must realise that you shall have to be punished.. Now, I shall finish My meal, and until then, You stay silent, and think of an apology for you Master."

~~~

Half an hour later, He stands up. Looking her way, He says one sentence and she immediately follows. "Come, pet.". He walks out the door, and she follows Him, like a puppy following it's owner. As they reach the car, He suddenly turns around.

"Over the hood of the car, slut. i know how you like to show yourself off to the public, maybe this will teach you that you are mine, and mine only. And that you will not expose any piece of yourself unless your Master wishes it. This is your punishment, and it is what I think you deserve, little baby slut. Now, bend over the hood of the car, and spread your legs as wide as they'll go."

she did as He instructed, getting into position, feeling slightly humiliated, and slightly scared that a passing stranger would see. He then proceeded to lift up her dress to the waist, so her cunt and ass were exposed to the chilly night air. He turned the vibrator on high inside her ass, then spanked her for a few minutes, just to make it worse. She moaned in a combination of ecstasy and humiliation. It fault so wrong... so naughty... but fuck, it felt so good. she could her cunt juices dripping down her thigh, when her Master stopped. She whimpered, wanting to call out for more. But she knew better. Silence. She suddenly felt His hands, wrapping a blindfold over her eyes, so her sense of touch would be automatically heightened.

He stands there, over her, watching her tight,sweet little cunt and ass, exposed anyone who happened to walk past. Luckily for her, it is a fairly quiet evening, and basically no-one is around. She hears the car door open, and a rustling sound.

Silence.

Footsteps. He walks behind her, watching her body practically bursting out of it's skin in arousal and excitement, and smiles. He thinks to himself "she is a good slave. she tries very hard, but she -must- know that she is owned. That she is My toy, whenver and wherever I wish it. And this shall teach her."

Suddenly he pushes the incredibly thick dildo inside her tight little pussy. she moans in pain as it stretches her to her very limits. she cries out, whimpering, begging Him to take it out, because it hurts too much. He strokes her hair silently, forcing the dildo in with His other hand. she tries so very hard not to automatically orgasm. Being filled in both holes! A humming vibrator in her sweet little ass, and now a gigantic dildo, stretching her to the very limits. she starts to cry. It is all too much for her body, the intense pain, but the burning pleasure. And the capability of not being allowed to cum, it turns her on even more.

As the dildo is pushed all the way inside her tight little fuck-hole, He stands behind her. Watching her body shake due to the power of arousal, He smiles.

"That's my good little fuck-slut. Are You going to be a good girl for Your Master from now on?"

She whimpers softly, tears rolling down her cheeks, then whispers "Yes Master... oh please Master"

"And what do You have to say for Your slutty actions this evening?"

"Oh Master... please... Your whore is so very sorry... please Master... she... ohh FUCK..."

As He turns up the vibrator, she tries with every inch of her might to resist orgasm.

"And are you going to be my good little girl?"

She pants loudly, trying so hard to fight the natural urges deep inside of her, trying so hard to keep her body from releasing the desire from within her. she moans out, half-crying;

"Y...Y...Yes Master!! ohhh ga...."

Snap. Click. Pop. All of a sudden, the vibrator is turned off, as if it was a light switch. Panting softly, she moans as she feels the dildo being pulled roughly from her pussy. She almost orgasms once again as the vibrator is slowly pulled from her ass. she dares not move. all she can do is wait.

His firm hands grab her wrists. All of a sudden, she can feel his huge dick, twice the size of the vibrator, pushing it's way against her asshole. she cries out, never feeling Him in her ass before. and now? in a public place?

It was just too much of a turn on. As He pushes past her sphincter with the head of His enormous cock, she begins to shake in orgasmic bliss. He groans as her muscles tense around His huge tool, her tight little asshole encompassing His cock.

"I didn't say you could cum, my little cunt." He groans into her ear as He presses up hungrily against her. she feels His tool, moving itself inch by inch deeper inside her asshole. An uncontrollable orgasm hits her again, unable to stop her arousal, just as she is unable to stop His cock sliding into her tight hole.

"ohhh....gaaa......Daddy!"

She cries out as a third orgasm hits her, as He simultaneously shoots His seed into her bowels. She gasps loudly, shaking, her whole body trembling as her head spins into darkness.

A jolt in the car wakes her, as she opens her eyes and raises her head from against the seat. She blinks a little, and looks at the back of her Master's head from the backseat. Smiling softly, she lays her head back on the seat, curls up, and falls asleep.

~~~

*This is an unfinished story. i have written several different endings, but most of all i would like to hear what the public's opinion is, and where the story should go from here. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!