Poachers and Puddles in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is taller and his hardness pushed against my distended bladder as he ground himself against me. I realised how desperate I was and as he pushed even harder against me, as we stood on the soft grass next to my camp mattress, I was devastated to lose a smidgeon of control and I felt a single trickle of pee escape and slowly run down my inner thigh, down my calf and ankle, to splash in the grass. I froze for a moment, horrified.

Mike felt me freeze, and pulled away to look at me puzzled but I could not meet his eyes. He pulled me to him again, hard, and his hand moved between my parted legs. I cringed as I felt his fingers cross the wet trail left by my errant trickle. His hand stopped then moved to my pubes, feeling drips in them. He brought his hand to his mouth and sucked his own finger, tasting my pee and as embarrassed as I was it turned me on so much my eyes sparkled with lust. He smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"I am sorry" I muttered only really half sorry. "I needed to go so badly but then the poachers, and the dogs, and then,... and then... you..."

Mike threw back his head and laughed. "Why didn't you say so?" he asked and grabbed my hand to move me a little away from camp. "Here, sweet Kae, let go, and hurry cos I have plans for YOU!~!" He said half threateningly, and politely tuned his back but did not leave. I squatted but hard as I tried only another trickle came out and my bladder hurt like hell~! I whimpered and he turned back, coming over to squat next to me, his cock still rock hard, bouncing slightly as he squatted down. "What's wrong?"

"I think held too long," I said in a pained voice. "I can't let go..." I was chagrined, I held often because I loved being desperate, but this had never happened to me before. I tried and tried, even using my hands to push on my bladder but nothing happened. Mike came up behind me, his cock against my butt as his arms went round and pushed on my bladder too, but still nothing. I whimpered.

He sat down, his butt on the ground, tuned me around and had me sit over him, my thighs over his, my pussy inches from his balls and cock, and he tried pushing my bladder and stroking my pussy, but all that did was take my breath away. He laughed softly, his erection now much softer as his concern replaced some of his lust. "I've heard dripping water over the urethral opening can help release a bladder spasm," he offered but I shook my head.

"No way; we do not have enough water I brought more than enough for one but not for 2 people, Mike" I answered firmly shaking my head. I wrinkled my eyes closed and pushed again and a teeny trickle came out but no more. Mike watched me a while as I tried again and again with no success.

"Well," he said in a decisive tone. "I'll just need to pee on you then," he concluded. The words sent a shockwave through me, and I felt my pussy clench at the delightful thought of his warm pee running over my pussy. I looked down so he would not see my delight in my eyes.

"Do you think you can?" I asked, trying to sound desperate and not eager.

"Well," he said in a considered tone. "I do need to go, but I am still quite hard, and it's really hard for me to piss when I am erect... I will try though" he offered. I almost squealed in delight, my aching bladder all but forgotten now~! Oh my word I wanted his pee on me, dripping over my pussy, over my clit, on my body, my face.... oh dear.... I was almost ready to cum just thinking about it~!

I leaned back on my elbows as we lay there, my legs over his, propping ourselves up with our arms, my breasts heaving with my shuddering breaths. Mike leaned back and closed his eyes as I held my breath. I saw his gorgeous cock soften slightly, bobbing ever so slightly. I saw it move again, bobbing up and down again, and his eyes flew open and a hand came down to his cock, sliding over it, his thumb against the urethral pipe. "Um, sorry but can you open a little, Kae? I am not sure how well I can aim or how controlled I can be?"

Licking my lips and my eyes glazed and no longer caring if he saw how much I was turned on I used one hand to spread my generous pussy lips, exposing my engorged clit and the glistening wet core of my pussy. He hardened slightly as he looked at my open wet pussy before him, and closed his eyes, concentrating again. his cock softened again and he opened his eyes and then a squirt of his hot pee shot out splashing down on the exposed inner part of my pussy. I could not help it I let out a moan and he looked at me.

"Sorry Mike," I said a little embarrassed but unable to contain the excitement I felt. "You just have no idea how nice that feels!" He laughed, his head going back as he did so, his cock bouncing as the laughter shook his tummy.

"Damn girl, that's so hot, but concentrate now this is for medicinal purposes!" he roared and I giggled. I saw him concentrate again and a longer stream soaked my pussy and thighs. I sighed and revelled in the feel. He grinned and wagged a finger warningly as if to remind me this was work not pleasure and I grinned back and sighed more loudly. He laughed, now really enjoying himself, and using his thumb for control let another short stream soak me. I shuddered and squirmed, oh Gosh~! It felt so friggen GOOD~!

I shivered and wiggled my bum in delight and felt my bladder loosen. "It's working, Mike, its working!" I yelled in relief and he shouted back "Hooray"~! And let a smaller stream go.

"Let it go, Kae," he urged me, "I can't keep this kind of control up I have to let go myself, so please girl, let it go..."

I felt my bladder loosen again and knew the stream was close now and that I could let go if I wished but... "Mike," I stammered slightly. "If I let go, I won't be able to stop and it will wet your legs and... well it will wet you.." I said regretfully. He looked over at me, shrugged, grinned and said "Well I guess it's ok, I wet you first...come on girl let go it's what we're here to do, so let go..."

I leaned back, closed my eyes and let go and a hot strong stream of wetness flooded from me, gushing out, between my open thighs, onto his cock and hitting his lower tummy with some force. I had no control at first, as a stream came out for about twenty seconds before I could gain some control. I saw the slight shock as my pee first soaked over him, then heard him also sigh softly and it made my pussy clench and caused the stream to wobble. I stopped and he looked at me, shell shocked. I bit my lip, my eyes wide and nervous. He had done all this just for me. Was he horrified?

He shook his head side to side. "Fuck it, Kae!" he exclaimed softly. "That is FUCKING hot! Wow! I almost came when your piss ran over me...." his voice was full of wonder and I giggled.

"I TOLD you," I said.

"Yeah yeah," he teased and let go a small squirt aimed at my face. I squealed but opened my mouth and watched his eyes fill with lust as he watched it run over my tongue and out again. he stopped and I let go a full hard squirt. He moved closer so the stream fell on his tummy and cascaded over his balls and cock, and he stroked himself as I peed on him. I move to kneel over him and let go again. As it stopped I stood, and he relaxed lying down completely, and I walked over him, legs wide, and peed against his chest. His hand came up to my pussy and he let me spray his fingers and then he licked them.

"Piss in my mouth, please?" he begged softly and I moved position so I could oblige. He stuck his tongue out as I peed on his face, down his chest, and it ran down in a hot wet glistening stream over his balls and hardening cock.

I moved again, so I was over his by now rock hard cock and I slid down and cried out like a wild animal as he entered me, widening and stretching me, filling me, and I concentrated hard and as I rose up till just his tip was left inside, I peed again and slowly lowered onto him as I did so, my pee sliding down him as he entered me. He was bucking and thrusting and calling out begging me to fuck him, saying things I had never imagined him ever saying to me and I was thrilled as I fucked him hard, as I rode his cock, and let myself pee,. I peed and fucked, and just let go, wild abandoned, so lost in lust I would have done anything he asked of me.

I finally emptied my bladder but not my lust, and I pulled off him with a wet sucking sound and turned from him, on my knees, bum high. I was a complete little sex slut and wanted to do everything and anything with him! I pulled my very round very tight butt cheeks open and looked over my shoulder at him. He looked at me, read my unspoken plea, and raised himself to his knees, licking his lips, dripping with my pee, crazed like me by pure lust.

I licked my lips eagerly and nodded as I felt the rounded end of his cock push against my tight anal opening. He pushed, it was so so tight. He stopped, I murmured, and wriggled, and he whispered "Are you sure, it so tight, Kae, so so tight..."

I looked at him over my shoulder again, my eyes wild. "I am sure, Mike. Fuck me, please. Please please fuck me hard! Fuck my ass so hard it hurts, please?" His eyes glazed and the tip of his tongue came out over his bottom lip as he looked at me and I felt his cockhead push, then he thrust hard and slid in deep, and I closed my eyes at the momentary pain!

He held still for a moment, his hands caressing my back and butt, and as he heard my shuddering intake of breath he slowly moved, and I let myself go in time to the rhythmic thrusts. As I relaxed the pleasure engulfed me and I thrust my hips back to meet Mike's as he thrust wildly inside me. This was not gentle, we were way past gentle; this was wild and desperate, hot, and slick, and tight, and deep, and hard, and wet, and completely abandoned. I moaned loudly and heard Mike echo the sound. In the deep dark bush that we had all but forgotten, a jackal called back and I giggled wildly, and heard Mike laugh.

I felt the orgasm begin in the tips of my fingers and toes, and the warmth spread throughout my body before concentrating in my groin, in the deepest pit of my tummy, and I squealed and heard myself swearing softly -- "oh fuck, oh fuck oh my holy fuck..." and I heard Mike say "yes, oh yes, oh yes, ohhhhhhh yesssssssssssss"~!

He pulled out just before he came, and I felt his warm cum explode over my back and butt, felt the juices inside me push out with some force as my thighs trembled and my body shook. As the trembling finished I moved and collapsed in a heap, somehow tangled with Mike who had also collapsed.

I lay half across him, my hip against his, my pussy against his thigh, wet and dripping, his softening cock near my belly button and somehow our mouths found each other in a long tired kiss.

As we kissed I felt his warm wet pee puddle over my tummy and slide down between my pussy and his thigh, and I sighed and found my bladder had some bounty to give and I let myself flow down his thigh onto the grass.

Although neither of us wanted to move, we needed to, and I used my old towel I had intended to wet earlier to clean us as best as I could, while Mike put more wood on the fire. Then we cuddled under my sleeping bag unzipped and used like a blanket, on the canvas camping mattress, and I fell asleep with the glow of the fire and the far distant call of a hyena, with Mike's arms around me.

Sometime before sunrise I stirred, stretching and needing to pee, and I tried to extricate myself from Mike's sleeping form, but he reached out and pulled me back, eyes half open, he smiled at me. "Morning" he said softly, and I kissed the top of his head as he moved to lie over me, my legs opening so his naked body could lie over mine. He was already half hard, and it felt good to feel him against me. He nuzzled against me, but my bladder reminded me I had urgent business.

"Mike, I need to go pee...." I said sleepily, lazy and warm in his arms. He lifted his head and his eyes met mine with a gleam and he tightened his arms around me and pushed himself against me and I felt his own full bladder. He grinned and lay his head back down on me. I smiled to myself as I felt his semi erect penis rub against my pussy, tangling a little in my soft red pubes. He sighed and I felt his tummy muscles contract and then I sighed back and writhed against him as I felt his warm pee run over me and down the crack of my butt to puddle underneath on the canvas waterproof mattress.

Hmmmmm he had a full bladder too, and it flowed for a long time and as it waned I felt his cock harden, and stroke against my wet pussy lips, probing until they opened to welcome his hardness inside, and as he entered me, softly and tenderly this time, I slowly peed around his cock, and we had soft noisy wet sex, cumming hard and collapsing again in a breathless heap, once again sopping wet, but smiling.

I lay there as Mike fell asleep again, looking at the lightening sky, aching in SUCH a good way from last night's passion, messy and wet and tired but content. My fingers running softly over Mike's back, I realised that perhaps I had corrupted him; I did not think he would ever be able to enjoy himself as much without pee during sex again, and I smiled to myself.

12