Pocket-Dial Catches my Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using his hand to bob James up and down on his manhood, Drew laughed, "Be just minute guys. Let me hit this mouth for a minute. Ah, there we go."

When James stopped sucking Drew's cock, Drew stood up and James handed him the lube while the black boy asked Drew, "You gonna wear a jimmy?"

"Hell no. I'm gonna fill this dude up like a Twinkie," Drew laughed. "It ain't like we can knock him up."

Drew squirted some lube on his own cock and knelt down behind James. He swiftly smacked James's muscular ass before aiming his hard-on against my boyfriend's ringed anus. Roughly, Drew forced himself forward until his 6 inches popped inside that tight sphincter. There wasn't much reaction from James. Drew started fucking James as he delivered a couple more hand slaps landing against my boyfriend's ass.

"This right here is one...tight...ass. Oh, shit! I like this. I'm gonna get it ready for you guys. Chandler, get over there and let him suck your dick." Drew chuckled.

That is when I knew the skinny boy from last Wednesday was named Chandler and he followed Drew's instructions as he knelt down, offering his 8 inches to my boyfriend. Drew's pumping, created a slapping sound that echoed throughout the room. My pussy was now on its way. I went from slowly playing with my labia to actually dipping my finger and rubbing my clit. What a spectacle to see my boyfriend being double teamed by two high school boys a few years younger than him and a year younger than me.

Without warning Drew slowed his thrusting down and grunted out his orgasm, "Unghhhh! Unghhhh! Yeah! Aww, yeah!" He shook his head, then looked around, "Wow, that was some good ass. I needed that. Get in there before it gets cold."

Drew pulled out, suctioning out a squirt of his seed, landing on the floor. Chandler was quick to replace Drew and stuffed his long rod inside my boyfriend's ass. Chandler was quiet and the other boys were anxious to get their turn. Now most were naked below the waist while Drew was putting his pants back on. I was using my hooked dildo on my clit and as soon as I began to rub, I climaxed, shoving the tip inside my pussy. Oh, how I missed that feeling!

Chandler was now fucking James first from his knees, then actually stood up and hammered his ass in that downward thrust. James was taking it all like I had done many times from him.

The black guy offered, "Pound that ass, bra. Damn, get on it why don't ya."

"Augghhh! Ohhhh! Auggghhuunnnnng!" shrieked Chandler while he delivered his deposit in James's rectum.

Chandler actually laid down on James's back trying to recover from his orgasm. He then pulled out nice and slow with a big smile on his face.

Gary announced, "I'm up. Anybody want the front? He sucks a mean dick, I'm tellin ya."

After thinking about it, the short baby-faced boy sat down on the floor with his legs spread right in front of James. His cock was a smallish 5 inches but was already leaking profusely. The boy leaned back and put his hands down to his sides on the floor next to his V shaped legs. I could see that James's asshole was all frothy with the mixture of cum and lube. There was a thick glob running down his taint area and down the back his balls. That didn't detour Gary because he quickly positioned himself and crammed his boner inside. Gary also stood but stood with his knees wider than James's legs.

Gary was pumping James in a downward but swooping up technique, trying to give a little extra slam at the end of every thrust. Gary's thrusting was so forceful that it jarred James's entire body, making it more difficult for him to suck the baby-faced boy's cock. Seeing my boyfriend rotisseried again by the two eager teens made my pussy twitch even more. I stuck the dildo up into my pussy and tilted it so that the curved end would rub my G-spot. My only problem was that I was afraid that I would squirt and inadvertently reveal myself.

The baby-faced boy closed his eyes tightly while opening his mouth and wailed, "Auuughhhhhhhhhh!"

I knew he was cumming in my boyfriend's mouth. That never slowed Gary down as his long hanging balls were slapping against James's balls like someone trying to ring a bell and his cock sloshing while it reamed James's hole. Gary took hold of James's jock straps and the slap, slap, slap sound soon transformed into grunting!

"Awwww, shit...I'm shootin right nowwwww! Augghhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh!" Gary shouted as he deposited his load into James's bowels.

When Gary dismounted James, I had reached that point as I tiptoed back into the bedroom so I could shove the dildo completely up myself and tap the bottom of it until I exploded, "Unnnngghhhh! Ooooooooaaughh!" I kept my mouth shut tightly and only throated my pleasure so not to be heard. I shot three large streams of female ejaculate across the floor. I couldn't help it but that was a problem I would clean up later. I could not miss the show.

With the dildo lodged up inside me, I eased my way into the balcony hallway and once again took my place on the small bench, looking through the rail spindles. The chunky boy was now sitting on the couch with James facing away from him and riding his cock like I do to him. I was taken back by the size of that boy's dick. I would estimate it at least 9 inches and James was having no trouble bouncing on it like he was on a giant workout rubber ball.

James's hard cock was strained inside the slick, jock material trying to bounce right along with him. I was finally able to see the pleasure in James's face as he loved taking dick. He would change his bounce into a grind, then bounce more before gyrating on that big dong. The boy's legs straightened when he came. He was grunting which motivated James to milk his spurting cock by clenching up while James rode.

When the boy had stopped cumming, James stood up allowing the huge slimy cock to splat onto the chunky boy's belly. James handed the boy a towel. I could only imagine how full of sperm James's ass had become. The black kid, slid his shorts down to his knees, exposing a hard-on close to the size of the chunky boy's. It was at least 8 inches and curved like a banana.

James asked him, "You want me on my back?"

The lanky black boy didn't answer but nodded his head. James backed up and laid on the couch. The boy climbed on top of him while Drew and Gary held James's legs back. The black high schooler fumbled for a second trying to find James's anus. When he located his target, he let his body weight sink until that black pole disappeared. I couldn't help it but that made me orgasm again. This was better than any porn I had ever watched and it was in super HD.

The contrast of the my boyfriend's white hands, clutching the dark black shoulders of the boy while the boy was on top of him, legs constricted together because of his shorts, fucking James like he was making love to a woman was such an exciting spectacle for me. The dark athlete kept looking downward so that he could watch his own cock playing hide and seek with James's rectum. While James was taking a pounding on his back, the other horny 18 year old teens weren't leaving. Two were on their phones when Drew's buzzed.

"Yo, what's up?" he answered. The one sided conversation continued like this, "Nah...give me about 30 minutes...over on the east side...yeah...some dude...let me get my rocks off one more time...alright...alright...later."

"Knock the bottom out of it, Tre. I need to jump back in there next," Gary instructed the black boy whom I had now established his name.

Tre was on top of my boyfriend, ass moving up and down, thrusting his black meat inside him. His black cock was now covered in what looked like white glue from all the previous anal creampies that had been delivered.

In a deep voice, Tre groaned, "I'm cummin! Awwww! Auggghhhhh, take that shit! Yeah, take it! Awwww!"

When Tre finished cumming inside James, he shook his head and trembled for a few seconds before pulling out. James's legs fell back down to the couch and Tre stood up. Using the curved end on my dildo, I was now rubbing my clit, side to side, doing a bit of my own trembling during another orgasm. Tre took a couple of steps and plopped his dangling, slimy cock into James's face.

"Ya want to clean this up for me?" Tre asked James.

James was all too happy to put it in his mouth and suck down the mixture of all the boys' DNA. Tre bent his knees to give James better access. When his cock was cleaned properly, Tre pulled it out of his mouth and used a towel to wipe the saliva off his shaft. James got up to his knees, facing and holding onto the back of the couch, exposing his gaping, leaking ass forward, Drew was about to start his round two hump when the door opened.

Another high school teen walked in and asked, "Sorry guys I'm late. I had to drop my girlfriend off. Am I too late?"

That is when I realized it was the boy wearing the striped shirt from last Wednesday. He was now wearing a long sleeved solid maroon shirt with two top buttons, khaki shorts, and a pair of slip on loafers. I was also soon to find out his name was Tony.

Drew plunged his erection into James's gooey butthole before turning his head and answering the other boy, "I gotta leave, so let me hit it again then Tony, you can jump in and get ya a little sloppy seconds. Is that cool?"

Gary laughed, "More like sloppy sevenths or eighths."

Drew was standing at the perfect height to fuck James while James was on his knees up on the couch. Drew was pounding his ass with a steady rhythm. I could visibly see the muscles contract in Drew's butt with every forward thrust. Tony, had his shorts just barely pulled down and was stroking his cock, making sure he would be ready as soon as Drew was finished. Drew let out a yell before dropping his second load inside my boyfriend's rectum. After a quick full body shudder, Drew withdrew his now flaccid penis and put his pants on.

The new boy quickly replaced Drew and stuffed his thick erect dick inside James's bottom and soon added his sperm. The boys continued to gangbang James for another hour and I masturbated myself during the entire session. As the boys began to leave, I also began to wind down. I cleaned up the mess I had made on the bedroom floor and left the house before the last boy gave it to James again.

I estimated there had to have been at least 15 total loads shot by these guys with most of them ending up in James's ass. I lost count of my own orgasm total but it was plentiful. I was ready for the evening and needed a pounding like my boyfriend had received. Upon leaving and returning to a showered James, we fucked for at least two hours!

I couldn't skip lab again so I desperately tried to figure a way to video tape his actions every Wednesday but I could never seem to create something practical without James's knowledge. About a month later, I had borrowed a video recorder from a friend and that Tuesday night while James was sleeping, I set it up by the plant and disguised it with some of my folded clothing. I prayed he wouldn't notice and I would get the recorder that Wednesday evening after all the fun. Before I left for class, I turned it on and activated the recorder.

It worked like a charm. Thursday, I connected the digital recorder to my laptop to watch my own special porn. I fast forwarded much of the video until I arrived at the good stuff. I was excited and when it began I was shocked to what I was witnessing as my reaction was, "Oh my God!" What I saw would probably best served for another time.

12