Pocket Full of Kryptonite

Story Info
Lois learns Jimmy is a good friend indeed.
4k words
4.35
86.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spartacus
Spartacus
43 Followers

1

Lois glared out at the night sky. Standing on her balcony in the chilly evening breeze she angrily watched the activity in the air over Metropolis. An Unruly mob of blinking lights swung this way and that just above the city skyline. Despite her persistent stare none took the shape she was hoping for.

It was 9:30 and the "man of steel" had stood her up again. Behind her in the dining room, tall candles shrank into their pewter holders and stuffed duck chilled under glass. A nearly empty bottle of German wine periscoped up from a brass bucket of icy water. Two place settings of fine china and silver ware sat empty over unwrinkled linen.

The phone rang and Lois felt a momentary rush of relief. It faded quickly as she remembered that Superman never called. He just showed up on the balcony with tulips from Holland or lilies from the rainforest. His excuses were always valid but Lois was growing tired of playing second fiddle to the earth's political and geological problems.

The ringing of the phone made the clicking transition to the answering machine. Lois was surprised to hear the voice of Jimmy Olsen. Jimmy was one of the up and coming photographers at the Daily Planet. He was young but had a lot of energy and had somehow managed to come under the favorable gaze of Metropolis' favorite resident. She, Jimmy and the handsome, but bumbling, Clark Kent made up the trio that Superman kept in the loop.

"Ms. Lane? Its Jim Olsen" he said. "Are you there?"

Lois wasn't going to pick up but heard the sound of laughter and music behind Jimmy's southern drawl. After standing around alone for several hours the thought of talking to someone, anyone, sounded good.

"Hi Jimmy" she said picking up the phone "I'm here. What’s up?"

"Hi Ms. Lane" he replied "I was just having a little get together tonight and its turned into a regular celebration. Thought I'd invite you over if you're not too busy."

"Sorry Jimmy. I have plans. What are you celebrating?"

"My Coffee table book" Jimmy answered "you know the Superman one?" "Yes?"

"Well my agent called and tomorrow its going to be listed as number one on both the Gotham Signal’ and Daily Planet's best seller lists."

"Really" Lois said a little jealous because her own book 'The Lives & Loves of Superman' was sliding down from its best seller status" that’s great Jimmy."

"Too bad you can't make it" he said "Its turning into quite a party."

"I tell you what Jimmy" she replied "let me see what I can do. Will you be up for a while?"

"I'm sure of it."

"Let me finish up a few things and maybe I'll come over"

"Great! See you in a while."

Lois dropped the phone onto the receiver and looked out at her empty balcony. Within a minute she had made up her mind. She turned off the stove, grabbed her purse and keys and headed out the door.

2

Superman lifted the sinking tanker into the air and freed it from the brutal waves. The Horn had done its worst on the giant ship and crude oil had begun leaking from its cracked hull.

Superman had whisked the crew to safety and now returned to prevent the ecological disaster sure to follow such a sinking. In defiance of all human laws of gravity and physics he flew the tanker 600 miles away to an empty lime rock quarry.

The soft stone would support the ship without absorbing the oil. The Preston Oil Company could easily drain the crude without causing damage to the environment. After informing the local magistrate and placing a call to Preston the man of steel leapt into the air and shot up like a rocket into the clouds.

"Gracias!" the tanker crew yelled and waved up at him as he flew away.

The streak of blue and red was already gone. He was thinking about a date he had planned with Lois Lane. The wind whistled through his black hair as he raced across the sky high over the Andes mountains. He was hoping she'd understand the circumstances of his being late. After a quick stop in the Columbian jungle he bolted out low over the Gulf of Mexico and screamed up the Mississippi towards the great lakes and the city of Metropolis.

3

Lois stepped into Jimmy's down town apartment. It looked like a giant warehouse that had been converted into a swinging hippie pad back in the 1960s. Colorfully painted brick walls rose high into the air and met with steel girders covered by yellowing glass at the top. About a hundred people were crowded onto the large main floor. A Spin Doctors tune was blaring from a stereo somewhere.

She found Jimmy autographing copies of his book for some bubbling college girls. She watched him from the unanimity of the crowd. The girls were practically slobbering on him and he didn't seem to get their advances.

"Sweet, innocent Jimmy" Lois thought. "Women throwing themselves at him and he doesn’t even realize it."

Jimmy jumped as one of the girls grabbed his ass to get his attention. Lois found herself somewhat amused and strangely jealous of the attention the girls were getting from him. At the Daily Planet he was always at her beck and call. She wasn't used to him being focused on others.

She had never noticed it before but he was remarkably well built. Life at the Planet didn't give them much time to notice each other's bodies. His curly red hair was short and lead down to a strong neck and broad shoulders. His jeans fit tightly over a firm bottom. She found herself being aroused by this man who was ten years younger than her.

4

Superman touched down on Lois Lanes balcony, tapped on the glass door and stepped back listening for her soft footsteps. His huge muscles bulged through his skin tight blue and red suit. In his hand he held an exquisitely carved jade penguin he had purchased from a small tribal market in Peru. The cool breeze wafted through his cape as a long moment passed.

When he didn't hear Lois approaching he stepped back up and tapped again on the glass. Looking inside he saw the set table and untouched duck. He noticed the floating bottle of German wine. Having promised not to use his x-ray vision at her house he concentrated on listening for movement inside.

He picked up the sound of the sleeping parakeet in the den and the two fish swimming in their tank near the front door. The steady heartbeat of a mouse somewhere in the walls caught his attention. The apartment stood still except for the hum of the air conditioner and the buzzing of the refrigerator. He realized that there were no human sounds at all inside the apartment.

5

Lois said hello to Jimmy who was ecstatic to see her. The college girls didn't seem at all pleased to have the handsome photographer distracted by another woman. They kept up their attentions for a while until it was clear that he was focused on the pretty Lois Lane. The two coworkers found themselves deep in conversation and Lois noted a spark that she had never felt for Jimmy before. She thought of all the nights they had spent staked out waiting for a story, hunkered in the back seat of a car, and had never really had a conversation.

She was also rather pleased with herself to have stolen him from the college girls. "Still got it" She thought and couldn't help but notice a rather large package under Jimmy's tight jeans. As they talked she found that she was more and more excited by his nearness and occasional touch.

"Would you like to see the rest of the place?" Jimmy said handing her a drink from the bar. "Sure" She replied.

"This way" he pointed up a circular staircase.

6

The man of steel scratched his chin and wondered where she could be. He set the penguin by the door and shot up to the roof. Looking down at the teeming streets it occurred to him that she might have gone to the market. Perhaps to replace the empty wine bottle.

In a blur he raced down to street level and lit in front of the local Grocery. He peered into the old store like a boy waiting for a candy handout. When he didn't see her he raced inside and quickly surveyed the isles. He moved so quickly that most of the shoppers didn't notice him. A few felt the breeze of his wake.

Back on the street he became more concerned. Perhaps even jealous of where she might be. After a moment of thought he blasted off to check all the deli's in the area. An hour later he had been in every market on the east coast and returned to the front of Lois' high rise building.

7

"This is the Jacuzzi" Jimmy said pushing open a metal garage door. "It used to be a storage loft for the distillery that was here in the 40s." The room smelled of old wood and looked out over downtown through two huge frosted windows. The hot tub was sunken into the floor and surrounded by wooden benches. Jimmy flipped a switch and the tub bubbled to life.

"This is great Jimmy" Lois said. "Lets go for a dip."

"Have you got a suit?" Jimmy stuttered.

"You're forgetting I'm from California" Lois said pulling off her sweater. "the only way I get in a hot tub is in the buff."

"You do?" Jimmy stuttered.

"Yea" She said "now get out of those clothes before I have to pull you out of them."

Jimmy quickly began pulling at his laced up Colorado boots. Bouncing around the room he finally got his jeans and shirt off. He turned shyly and pulled down his underwear.

"Nice butt" Lois observed as she slid naked into the bubbling water.

Jimmy quickly turned and tried to stroll over to the tub with some hint of modesty. The moment was affecting him however and his schlong was inflating between his legs. His embarrassment subsided as he slipped into the swirling opaque water.

8

Something caught Superman's nose. His super smell picked up a trace of her perfume. The aroma of her shampoo had left a scented trail. He tracked it to the building door and then back out to the curb. Then it stopped.

"Que Pasa Superman?" Manuel the doorman asked. "Ju lookeen for Senora Lane?"

"Si, Manuel" Superman asked not taking his eyes away from the curb "have you seen her?"

"Sorry, no" Manuel shrugged "but I jus came on a few minutes ago."

"Umm" Superman nodded to himself. "Where could she be?"

Suddenly he remembered that Lex Luthor had been assigned to an out patient center just outside of town. With a start, he connected that Lois was credited with the investigative reporting that sent him to jail. With a burst of energy he blasted back into the sky. Fear ripped through the Kryptonian as he realized Luthor might have kidnapped her with revenge in mind!

9

Lois leaned back and smiled. Just the top of her cleavage was visible over the bubbling water, white froth churning up between her breasts. Jimmy was watching the mischievous look that was in her eyes. She slid a little deeper into the water and let a foot slide up his thigh and gently caressed his crotch. He squeeked at her sudden advances.

She moved across the pool and came up between his legs, putting her arm around his neck. Her head came towards him, her eyes closed, and those fantastic lips parted.

Jimmy went with it, and pressed his mouth to hers. He ran his tongue into her mouth, and felt her soft lips press and slide against him. He ran a hand to her breast, and found that her nipples were hard. He gently massaged them.

She ran her hand down his chest and began stroking his cock. He reached out and held a breast in each hand. Jimmy cupped each one and rubbed his thumb over her dark brown nipples. Breaking the kiss he bent down and gently sucked them into his mouth. Her hand increased its pressure on his cock.

She let go and pushed him up on the side of the jacuzzi. "I think you'll like this," she said, as she kneeled down in the water and brought her face level with the straining purple head of his cock. She slowly licked the shaft, then down around the balls, then back up the shaft, swirling her tongue around the head. She looked up with a grin, then slowly sucked him into her mouth. Jimmy gasped as the lips he'd dreamt about so often wrapped around him and sucked him deeper.

She slowly sucked up and down with a steady pressure, swirling her tongue around the head as she came up. One hand stroked in time with the motion of her head, the other rubbed and squeezed his balls. She was great at building up the pressure. Jimmy felt his balls begin to boil, yet her slow movements and the variation in the rubbing kept him from going quickly over the top. She then began increasing the pace of her sucking and stroking, her head bobbing faster and faster. Her soft pouty lips slipped up and down his shaft at an increasing rate. The occasional slurping sound escaped. Jimmy felt his balls tensing and he moaned as he came in her mouth.

She just kept right on going, if anything increasing her rate. He felt the come shooting up his shaft; she eagerly sucked harder and kept on bobbing up and down, coating his cock with white jism. He was shooting a monster load, and try as she might, Lois couldn't suck it down as fast as it was coming out. Gobs of cum slid past her mouth, coating her lips. Finally as the geyser subsided she lifted her head back.

A long strand of cum pulled from her tongue to the tip of his cock, then snapped, falling across her lips and down her chin. Lois stuck out her tongue and licked it off, wiping the come off her chin with a finger and sucking every drop off. She was flushed and her breath was coming fast.

10

Superman landed hard on the grounds of the half way house. The loud thump sounded like thunder and the earth shook under him. He angrily stormed through front door of the house and nearly knocked over the elderly guard.

"Damn Superman!" the guard stammered "what's wrong with you!?"

"Luther!?" the man in tights answered through clenched teeth "where is he!?"

"Well, the thing is" the guard answered…

"What!" Superman pressed "has he escaped!"

"Naw it aint that man.” The guard laughed “He just aint supposed to have any visitors."

"Oh?" Superman replied "Well I need to see him right now."

11

"Think you can get it up again?" Lois asked "I've got some work for it."

"Don't worry Ms. Lane" Jimmy said.

They were silent for a few moments as she stroked him back up. When he was hard again he pointed the way with his eyes and pushed her to the other side of the Jacuzzi. She assumed the position kneeling on one of the seats, her ass just out of the water. She knew what was coming, and couldn't keep her butt from wriggling in anticipation.

She purred as he slid into her from behind and began a slow motion. She was already worked up and moaned for Jimmy to pound her. Each thrust slapped against her ass cheeks as he held her by the waist and pulled her to him. Her back flexed with each stroke. Her hair was wet, and lay on her back like a thick rope. Jimmy gripped it in one hand and pulled her head back and increased the force of his thrusts. Lois gasped and began a series of staggered moans, moans broken by the force of each penetration of her cunt. Soon she was crying out, and Jimmy felt her begin a shaking climax. Letting go of her hair he slammed hard and deep inside her. Lois screamed as orgasm overtook her.

12

"Dammit you hard headed idiot" Lex shouted "How should I know where the hell she is!? You got me locked up in this damn rock yard for 12 years!"

Superman set him back down but kept his grip on the convict's collar. The jail staff watched but didn't interfere. Despite his hatred of Luthor the man of steel believed him. He suddenly released him and in a flash was gone.

"You know I'm filing charges!" Luthor yelled after him. "You all saw that!! You're my witnesses!"

The staff just smiled and said goodnight as they re-locked his cell door.

13

Jimmy wasn't finished. He slid his cock out of her freshly fucked cunt, reached down and found the smooth pale cheeks of her ass. He squeezed and kneaded them passionately. Lois lay her head on her arms and tried to stop shaking. Then suddenly the sensations grew even wilder. Jimmy was actually kissing her ass cheeks, pulling them apart and running his tongue up and down the crack of her ass. Lois squealed and wriggled crazily.

"Oooohhnnn! Jimmy, where did you learn to do that? Agghhh!"

"I just wanted to," he murmured.

"Ungh!" she gasped as she felt him slip a finger into her ass.

'God, that'll never work!' she thought. 'It hurts already! And that's only his finger!'

But Jimmy quickly moistened two of his fingers and began to fuck her asshole with them. Lois relaxed and let the feelings of lust spread through her body. It felt good. She began to squirm, swirling her ass back and up into the motion of his hand.

"Ohhh yesss, Jimmy, yes!" she moaned.

"Lois, your ass is beautiful!" he gasped as he hand-fucked it, opening her up.

"Are you going to fill it up with that giant cock of yours?" she asked, whimpering uncontrollably as her sexual needs began to elevate.

"You bet," Jimmy said.

She watched over her shoulder as he began to rub the warm bubbly water all over the enormous shaft of his prick. Soon the whole thing was glistening and slick. She watched him move in behind her ass cheeks and nestle his huge twitching cock in the crack between them. Then he pulled her cheeks apart.

Lois held her breath. She clenched her teeth. "Oh God, Jimmy, please, please don't hurt me!" she whimpered softly. "it's so big!"

"I won't!" Jimmy gasped, inching the bulbous head of his stiff cock into the pink, puckered ring of her asshole.

"Owwwnngg!" Lois cried out as she felt it penetrate her. She shut her eyes and winced as he forced the massive rigid rod into her. It felt like a telephone pole. Her whole body

throbbed and shook with incredible hot fires, stabbed to the quick by Jimmy's probing cock. He did not stop pushing until it was embedded deeply inside her.

Lois' entire body felt impaled on it, stuffed to the splitting point. She could not even moan or cry. Small helpless sounds of panic mixed with pleasure came from deep in her chest. "Ohhhhnn God, it hurts, don't move!" she cried, burying her face in a towel.

The discomfort merged gradually into fantastic pleasure. Jimmy stood panting and groaning behind her.

Lois turned her face back to him. "Okay," she murmured. "Now, do it slow. Fuck me slow, Jimmy. God, it feels good!"

Jimmy's gigantic prick began to fuck in and out of Lois' ass. The sensations were excruciating for both of them. Lois only realized in the midst of her own moaning

that she could hear his moans intermingled with hers. Lois' whole quivering body felt crammed with hot cock. She whimpered and squirmed, clenching her teeth and hissing uncontrollably as she tried to bear the fiercely intense feelings.

She tilted her marvelous ass higher up to meet Jimmy's frantic thrusts. He grabbed her hips and fucked his enormous prick deep into her asshole, making Lois cry out with mingled pleasure and pain.

"Annngghh! Ungg! Oh shit!" she moaned, feeling sizzling darts of pain spray through her impaled anus. "God, Jimmy I can't take it!" Lois panted. But the last thing she wanted him to do was stop. She got one hand to her crotch and began rubbing her swollen clit in frantic rhythm with his sharp plunges. The pleasure was so intense that she could barely keep from collapsing under him. Already she could feel the hints of the pulverizing orgasm that was about to swallow her. Jimmy kept jabbing his huge prick deep into her ass, making her wince and shudder, then explode with agonizing hot spasms of pleasure. Sunk in a wild delirium of lust, she grunted softly and gasped with crazy passion, swirling her skewered ass back and up at his drilling cock.

"Unnnggghhh God, yesss! Ungggh! God, it goes so deep! Oh, God yes, do it harder! Unggghh! Yes, yes, yes!"

Jimmy was just as wild with lust as Lois was. He leaned forward and fucked his huge stiff prick deep down into her asshole, drilling her with it until Lois was a groaning, quivering wreck. Each lunge of his massive cock down into her ass made her see stars.

Spartacus
Spartacus
43 Followers
12