Poet - Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like naked kissing little girl?"

"Hmmm," looking up, smiling, finger still moving.

She shifted forward, twirled her tongue around my nipple making me gasp, her fingers now around me lightly squeezing. She shifted back, looking at me, smiling again, "I like 'share' even more."

"Do you want to share some more Barb?"

"Yes, please. More than anything. Please, yes!"

"Hmm. Scoot to the end of the bed a bit little girl."

As she moved her body down her knees bent. I half sat and spun around, settling back on my side, my face even with her chest, knees bent and in the opposite direction from hers. I reached for her arm, lifting it away from her and over her head. She moved it slightly, her hand resting on my knee. My lower hand cupped her lower breast, I bent over and sucked her nipple into my mouth, and I began short sucking pulls, felt her nipple expand, and used the tip of my tongue to slowly circle it. My other hand found her hand on my knee; I used my fingers and hand to explore her arm. My hand circling her arm, lightly squeezing, my thumb circling her inner elbow. I shifted my mouth to her other breast, using pressure this time, using my tongue to push her nipple back into her and circling at the same time. My hand continued down her arm, applying more pressure at the pit not wanting to tickle, then softly drifting down her side to her hips.

I moved my other hand from her breast, hooking my thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pushed them off her hips. Barb pulled her knees up towards my head and I slid her panties down her thighs, over her knees and down her calves, leaving them around her ankles. The scent was strong. So strong that I could taste it.

I brought my lower hand back to cup her breast and pull on her nipple. I changed to short sucking on her other breast and used my tongue to flick across the nipple, then lightly bit it, keeping the pressure constant, moving my lower jaw back and forth, sawing, then using my teeth to gently lift, pulling her breast to a point. My fingers moved back up her leg, one finger following the line between her legs and along the pussy opening exposed to my view. I stopped my hand there, and then slowly pushed my finger between her legs, lightly tapping and circling her slit.

Barb was a delight. She moaned and gasped, sighed and hummed. Her body pushing, and trembling, Her legs opened, I changed to two fingers in a v, sliding them towards her butt between her labia and her legs. On the way back up I softly pinched her labia together in short squeezes. Her hand grabbed my knee, her hips pushed her pussy against my fingers and she started her moaning chant.

I moved my hand back up along her hip and side, making circles again, raising her flesh yet again. I shifted my lips and tongue back to her other breast, while my hand went back to her mons. I used three fingers this time, the center one tapping and sliding along her slit, finding her open and wet down low. I slid my finger in as far as the opening of her channel and let it linger there, gently circling, softly dipping in, drawing more juice from her. My other fingers continued their light squeezing.

Barb's body was moving constantly now, her legs opening and closing, her hips bucking and rolling. Her moans were demands now, pleading, cursing.

I took pity. I released her breast and shifted my body farther down. My hands went to her inner thighs, spreading her legs making her roll on to her back. I got onto my knees, lowered my head to her pussy, making small blowing kisses along her slit, dipping my tongue in where my finger had been, tasting her for the first time. I moaned with the knowledge that I had found the source of her scent.

Barb put her feet flat on the bed and lifted her hip seeking more. I felt her hands slide between us, and then close to my face. I backed off just a bit and watched as she opened herself to me. I moved my hands down to her knees, pulling her legs back and apart and lowered my head to begin her release.

She came almost immediately, but I didn't stop. I would pull on her lips using mine, run my tongue along the creases where her legs joined her body and stroke her legs as she wound down. I relished the sounds she made, and as she would begin to settle I took her back up.

"Nick, move your leg, give me some, Nick. It's my turn, my share, share..." followed by a scream as I descended on her again

When Barb came back from this one, she took matters into her own hands. She pulled her hands back and grabbed my cock hard enough to make me wince and used the nails on her other hand to dig into my leg, pulling and forcing so that I straddled her head.

Barb took me in her mouth with a vengence, sucking, licking, biting, and jacking. It felt wonderful, and I gave her plenty of feedback to make sure she knew I was enjoying it, and I was, but I wasn't.

I lifted my leg and rolled to my side, laid my head on her thigh and stroked her soft belly.

"Nick? What's wrong?" she asked with a rasp in her voice.

"I need a rest home, you insatiable wench, you've ruined me," I groaned at her.

She laughed, and then coughed.

"You sound like you could use a break too, or are you about to find your fifth wind?"

"I'm fine. But I feel cheated. I wanted you to cum in my mouth, but you pulled away. You're not sharing. This was all your idea, and now that you have me hooked, you're just going to release me. You're making me feel like I can't do it right. Like...I'm not worth sharing with."

"Ah hell. Caught. It isn't like that, Barb. Trust me, I'd share with you, anytime, anywhere, anything. It's not anything you did or didn't do. Its just that...well...I..."

"What?

"I just can't cum that way. It really feels good at first, but then its like there's no feeling at all. Yeah, I know, I stay hard but... It's funny, I could make love to you right now, and I would have no problem at all. I would probably be too quick to do you any good...I dunno, its fuckin' crazy talking to you about this. Come on. I'm thirsty. I feel like I've been in a desert too long.

"Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for sharing."

"Ah...your welcome. Now come on!"

I hopped out of that bed and had two glasses of water and turned the coffee maker on before, Barb made her way into the kitchen. It was 8:42. I set a glass of water down for her, and made busy finding coffee cups, but was actually trying to avoid looking at her. Male ego or some such crap, I guess.

I never kept much in the way of food around, just stuff for sandwiches. I normally ate out somewhere; it was just easier; less housework, lazy. I offered to make her a bologna sandwich but she just shook her head and smiled. The coffee was about done so I asked her if she wanted cream or sugar but she just shook her head and smiled. I set her coffee down and asked her if she wanted some toast but she just shook her head and smiled. I sat down across from her.

"Ok! What's so damn funny?"

"Oh...nothing," with a smile.

"Damn women...Share!"

She must have thought that was pretty good. She laughed.

"Your problems."

"Problems? I only have one problem and it's smiling at me right now."

"No. You have two. One is a grown man that thinks his genitals are sacred and should not be discussed. The second is a young boy who never had an experienced woman teach him what his body could do."

"Is that right."

"Yes, it is."

"So...Do you just point out problems, and then make me guess the answers, or do you have a crib sheet?"

"The first one is in your mind and you will have to work it out by yourself. I think its kind of cute, and I wouldn't worry about it too much."

"Ok. Thanks. I'll add that to my list of things to do."

"The second one is physical. I can help you with that."

"Is that right."

"Yes, it is...but if you want me to help you, first you have to make a promise."

"Shoot."

"That once I start, and no matter what I do, you won't make me stop."

"That's all?"

"That's all."

"Where do I sign? When do we start?"

"When I think you're ready. I'll take that toast now."

I stared at her smiling at me. I knew I fucked up. Gave her power. Just gave it to her. I felt good.

I leaned over and gave her a little kiss, and made her toast. I let her eat alone. I got another fire started, picked up my boots and socks, went to the bathroom and threw water on my face, wiped myself down with a cloth, brushed my teeth. I kept thinking about what was coming or not coming, getting half hard. Tried to think of ways to get the power back and got no answers. I looked down at my cock, thinking, 'now look what you got me into.' It got fully erect in reply.

Barb was stacking pillows at the bed. She had the shirt back on, with only one button in the middle done. I could see the inner curves of her breasts as she would bend over, and her soft belly and the hint of pubic hair as she straightened. I got harder standing there watching.

"It looks like you're ready," she said, smiling and crooking her finger in a 'come here' motion.

She had me lie down with my head on all the pillows.

"I want you to watch. Now be a good boy and do what you're told, and I promise there will be a special surprise when I'm finished. Ok?"

My skin was crawling. I felt the hair on my neck stand up. I think my tongue was hanging out like a young puppy that's glad to see you. All at the tone of her voice. Damn, it felt good. I think I got even harder, if that was possible.

Barb straddled my chest, close to my chin, her knees outside my arms. She left one knee on the bed and using the headboard for balance, she moved her other leg so that her foot was on the bed. I watched as she slid her free hand down, flicked the shirttails away and then used her fingers to open her pussy.

"Make me wet, Nick. Use your tongue. Suck my clit. Get me hot and wet."

I only had to move inches to reach her. I did as I was told. My hands each cupped a cheek of that fine butt and pulled her a little closer. I tried to reach her opening but she wouldn't let me. She'd pull back and push down directing me back to her clit. I took the hint. I concentrated on her clit. She moaned, and began moving those hips in circles and pushing against my lips and tongue.

Suddenly she was gone. She slid down my body, raised herself, took my shaft in her hand and rubbed it on her pussy, and then sank down, letting me slide into her depth. I tried to push against her.

"No Nick. Just lie there. This is for me. Just lie there. Don't close your eyes. Just watch."

I did what I was told. She unbuttoned the shirt and made it slide from her shoulders. She slid one hand down and began playing with her clit, her other hand on her breast, squeezing one nipple then the other, her hips began grinding against me. She arched her back and threw her head back and started cumming. I felt her pussy squeezing and releasing me.

It was beautiful to watch. It was music to my ears. It was a dance. A dance of abandon.

I felt proud. I felt proud and honored that Barb would share her dance with me.

As she began to relax she told me, "Ok Nick, you've been a good boy so far. Don't disappoint me. Just lie there, don't touch me. Just watch. Don't cheat, I'll be watching you."

Barb lifted herself from me and kneeled between my legs. She gently cupped my balls with one hand, placing her other hand around my shaft and resting on my hair. She leaned forward and took me in her mouth, her eyes open and watching me watch her. She started sucking and bobbing her head up and down in a steady rhythm, sometimes swirling her tongue around my head, but always sucking and bobbing.

I felt frustrated. It was back, it felt good, so good, but it was fading.

Barb must have seen it in my eyes. She kept sucking and bobbing but moved both her hands to my thighs and pushed them open and back towards me, keeping her eyes on mine. She moved one hand back to my shaft and the other down her body. It looked like she was playing with herself.

So little did I know.

A slick wet finger was at my asshole rimming and gently pushing at me. I groaned loud and long. My body went stiff, my cock was expanding; I was going to explode. My head went back and my back arched, my hands trying to pull chunks out of the mattress.

Barb took her mouth from me, circled her finger and thumb just below the head and squeezed hard, pumping my cock fast and hard. My body slammed back to the mattress, and then went back up again as I felt her push her finger deep inside me.

"Nick! Watch!"

I looked down at her. She released my head and shot of cum exploded from me and landed high on my chest. Barb lowered her head again, sucking and bobbing taking the rest of it in her mouth. She didn't stop, making me shoot blanks, my body jumping and twitching with each empty pulse.

I saw firworks at the first release. I was above them on the others. As I came down, I looked up and I think I saw Annie smiling at me.

The Japanese call it 'the clouds and the rain' to me it was more like thunder and lightning with a fuckin' tornado and a landslide thrown in.

I jackknifed into a sitting position, grabbed that wonderful woman and crushed her to me, falling back. I swore undying love and gratitude, the house, my car, whom did she want killed, anything for her promise to do it again.

She just laughed and laughed and laughed.

I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing. Barb was curled up next to me softly snoring. It was cute. By the time I got to the phone it quit ringing. I started to turn away and picked up on the first ring.

"I told you to call me."

"I ah, got busy and ah forgot."

"Is BAR BAR AAAAA still there?"

"Aw, fuck you Joker."

I could hear laughter coming from the phone as I hung up.

It was 4:30. I went back to Barb and woke her up with my mouth and tongue. We had a regulation missionary position, wham bam, no holds barred, knock down drag out climax together, and then I drug her to the shower.

I followed her to her place so that she could change and then took her out to dinner.

I was a little surprised by her house and car with her being a real estate agent. Something didn't click, but it was a passing thought.

Barb and I continued seeing each other over the next couple of months and I had a date with her for the coming weekend.

I was just home from work on the Friday before our date when the phone rang. It was Barb's mother.

To make a long story short, Barb's ex was a junky. He'd show up from time to time and threaten her if she didn't fork over her money. Yeah, the reason for her house and car. For some reason she stood up to him this time and he worked her over pretty good, leaving with her TV, stereo and jewelry.

Her mother, Helen, was supposed to tell me that Barb had the flu and wouldn't make it Saturday and would call when she felt better. She also told me that Barb had talked a lot about me and that she (Helen) thought I should know the truth.

I flew to her house. Helen let me in and I went back to Barb's bedroom. She was beat up all right. Eye swollen shut, split lip, and large bruises on the arm that was outside the cover. I let her sleep.

I talked quietly to Helen for quite a while. I wrote Barb a note before I left. It said, 'Share...pleasure and pain...Nick'.

I went to Joker's house, and told him I needed him to cover my back, now, tonight. He grabbed his jacket, no questions asked. Connie wrung her hands and looked worried, so I gave her a hug.

We drove in silence into the city and a dump of a bar. I parked in back, told Joker to wait for me, and headed for the entrance.

I sat at the bar, sipping on a beer, looking in the bar mirror, and sure enough, just like Helen said, there was a fuckin' weasel sitting at a table in the corner.

I walked over to him, "Hey Greg, isn't it?" He looked like he was trying to place me. "I met you at a party a few months back. Ah, say man, are you still using? I've got some righteous shit if you're interested." His fuckin' beady eyes lit up at the thought. "I'm parked out back. Follow me in a couple of minutes, ok?" Yeah, the weasel was on the hunt, he'd follow.

As he turned the corner of the building I kicked him in the knee so the fuckhead couldn't run. I pushed him up against the building giving him one in the teeth and another across his eye and the bridge of his nose. I held him against the building with my hand squeezing his windpipe, "That's from Barb. Don't go near her again. Do you hear me?" He looked at me, scared. I bounced his head against the wall in time to my, "Do You Hear Me Mother Fucker?" He frantically nodded yes, and then Joker was there trying to pull me off him, and the my rage was spent.

"God damn Nick!"

"He beat up Barb."

"Is that right. Get on the ground cocksucker."

He might've been scared of me, but with Joker in front of him he was terrified. He laid down in that alley and Joker pissed on him.

Joker drove home. I had the shakes.

I was ok by the time we got back to his place. I waited for him as he came around the front of the car and I grabbed him and hugged him for all I was worth.

"I owe you. Just ask. I'm there."

"I know, brother. You did good."

I drove back to Barb's. Helen answered the door telling me to go on back; that she was awake.

Barb looked at me as I came in, looked down and saw the torn knuckles on my hand. She was holding my note.

"He won't bother you ever again, little girl. If he does, he's meat. He knows it in his fuckin' heart if he's got one."

"Share," she said, and held her arms open.

I lie next to her and held her the rest of the night.

Barb's career really took off once she was free of...She was always busy. She drove a big Lincoln now, bought into the new rage of an upscale condo in the city, and was making a name for herself in the real estate world.

She would call once in a while and we would get together and 'share', but we both knew that it wasn't really meant to be, and the calls got farther apart.

I heard from her about two years later. She told me she had moved into a house and was having some trouble with her garage door. She asked if I would be willing to 'share' my knowledge about such things. She didn't have to ask twice.

I was getting some tools together when Joker showed up. He wanted me to ride to Pete's for some beer and bullshit.

I begged off explaining about helping out Barb.

"You're too good to them bitches."

"Maybe. But caring turns to sharing, Jokes."

"Aww, don't give me that shit. You're getting screwed, Nick."

"Yeah. Ain't life great?"

12