Poetic Motivation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've had a great time Terrell. You are what you say over the mic."

"Thank you, but I never got your name."

"It's Cindy. Will I see you again?"

"Most certainly, I was hoping to get your phone number, and get to know more about you."

Cindy smiled and thought what a sweet guy he was, but she was motivated by his poetry. Even though she wanted him and badly, she wasn't going to give him the keys to her heart that easily. She believes there's something about him that's real, but is he for real or just another fugazi with talent.

"I'll tell you what, if you can outdo the first poem you read to me, I'll give you my address to finish up."

"Then stop by next week."

She kissed him and waved at him, "I will. Bye."

"Wait, let me escort you out," he said.

He walked to the door and unlocked it to let her out. She gave a smile that would be etched into his memory, until her next visit. When she left, he went over to the coffee bar to put away the empty cup of iced-tea in the trash, but he noticed a napkin written in her handwriting.

It read:

I hope I motivated you to outdo your secret love letter to me. See you next Saturday.

xoxo Cindy.

After that encounter, he was well motivated to write something to outdo his first poem, in hopes of seeing her again next weekend.

12