Poke-bond Ch. 01

Story Info
Jade and Sara make love while their Pokemon plot kinky stuff.
882 words
3.96
16k
19
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
195 Followers

Note: All characters are over 18—all Pokémon are humanoid.

*

Sarah grabbed Jade by her arms, pinning her to the ground as their Pokéballs clattered to the ground, rolling over to the other side of the room as the two trainers engaged in passionate kissing.

"You seem to have a lot of pent up energy." Jade moaned through the dominant kissing Sarah was bestowing upon her, Sarah's golden hair falling around Jade's green hair.

"I've got too much to just be still." Sarah said, ripping open Jade's shirt, exposing her bare stomach and covered breasts. "I want all of you right here, right now."

"Fine by me." Jade said, slipping her hand down Sarah's pants to squeeze her ass, slipping one finger inside, causing Sarah to moan loudly.

"I always love making you moan as an anal slut." Jade smirked. "It makes it so rewarding."

"Come and get me." Sarah said, her blue eyes full of lust. Jade's green eyes shone with their own hunger, the green haired woman licking her lips hungrily as she pulled open Sarah's shirt. Sarah's uncovered breasts flopped free as they were unrestricted by the top she had previously worn.

Jade squeezed Sarah's breasts, Sarah moaning at the pressure applied to her D-cups.

"You know" Jade said, pulling Sarah in close. "I used to be so jealous of your breasts, but I've learned to accept it. Besides, I love to squeeze these puppies."

"I'm glad you like it, Sarah said, licking Jade's neck. "You sure know how to turn me on even further."

"And you know how to get me all flustered." Jade said, shifting her tone to a pouty 'helpless' one. "But, I could use some help taking off this bra."

"Gladly." Sarah said, bending down and using her teeth to pull Jade's bra away from her breasts, exposing them to the air. Sarah noticed that Jade's nipples were perky as well.

The golden haired girl leaned down to lick Jade's right nipple, the green haired trainer moaning in pure ecstasy as she continued to squeeze Sarah's breasts and insert a finger into her ass.

"It seems like your nipples are saying they want my... ministrations." Sarah said, the breath she softly breathed on said nipples making Jade shudder with pleasure.

Jade leaned up, biting down gently, yet firmly onto Sarah's neck, Sarah instantly going a little limp with pleasure as Jade also inserted a finger into her slit.

"You want it, don't you?" Jade asked her girlfriend. "You want me to bring you over the edge, to cum?"

"Yes!" Sarah moaned as she began to insert two fingers into Jade's slit as well. "And, I know you want it too. You're so tense waiting for it."

"I am!" Jade moaned. "Let's both try to cum together!"

"Alright!" Sarah moaned as well. They both inserted three more fingers into each other's slits, using their full hands to bring each other to climax. Both shuddered with the extreme ecstasy as they both came all over each other's fingers.

"That" both panted from their orgasms. "Was incredible."

"Your juices are delicious." Sarah said, licking her sticky, wet fingers.

"As are yours." Jade did the same. "Here, see for yourself."

The two held their hands up to each other's mouths, letting the other lick to taste their own sweet juices on their girlfriend's fingers.

"You taste so wonderful." Sarah said, kissing Jade as she stroked her hair. "I love tasting you after I make you orgasm."

"I do too." Jade kissed Sarah, exploring the goldenhead's mouth with her tongue.

Sarah moaned at the sensation, wrapping her arms around Sarah as she squeezed her.

"We should get on the bed if we're going to kiss more." Sarah said.

"Agreed." Jade said. "But, I want to shower first. I'm all sticky from our little love session."

"Sounds good." Sarah said. "I'll join you."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Jade smirked. The two stood up, heading into the shower and closing the door, unaware of their two Pokémon watching them from the closet.

"Damn, those two are hot." Jade's Marill, Aqua, said, her two fingers thrusting into herself as she moaned in pleasure, her other hand squeezing a nipple while her tail was rubbing her slit for extra pleasure, her sapphire hair glistening slightly with sweat.

Her 5'4" height was cramped into the closet with Sarah's Blaziken, Ember, who had a height of 5'9".

"You said it." Ember moaned, her fingers also moving to climax herself as she squeezed her breasts under her fur. "But, I wish Sarah'd spend a little of that energy on me. Ever since Jade and her became a couple, they don't spend as much time with us."

"We should change that." Aqua smirked and her brown eyes twinkled with an idea, moaning loudly as she climaxed, licking her fingers clean.

"I agree." Ember smirked as well, her blue eyes also getting an idea. "I'm sure you have the same idea I have."

"Of course." Aqua grinned seductively. "We just need to surprise them and then we can make them ours. We could also use their computers to get some... extra fun stuff."

"Sounds perfect." Ember chuckled, brushing some of her cream colored hair from her eyes. "This is going to be so much fun."

peabo85
peabo85
195 Followers