Poke-bond Ch. 02

Story Info
The two kinky Pokemon turn the tables on Sarah and Jade.
873 words
4.43
12.7k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers

Note: All characters are over 18—all Pokémon are humanoid

*

"Ooh, this looks good." Aqua said, licking her lips as she and Ember browsed a BDSM site on Sarah's computer.

"I think we should get them a matching set." Ember smirked. "That way it feels so much better when we turn the tables."

"How about two different ones that are similar?" Aqua suggested. "That way, we can tell them apart."

"True." Ember chuckled. "Not that it'll matter. I also think we should involve the others as well."

"After we get a turn." Aqua smirked widely. "Since we're never in balls, I get to watch and have this pent up energy. It's time we get some release."

"Of course." Ember shared her smirk. "But, obviously, the others are going to want to be involved."

"Then, we'll let them." Aqua chuckled, ordering the items. "After our turn."

"Right." Ember nodded. "Sucks these will get here at different times."

"Well, it's fine." Aqua said. "We'll have our fun before we use them on them anyway."

"Fair." Ember smirked. "Now, let's show the trainers who's going to be doing the training from here on out."

"Well, in bed anyways." Aqua licked her lips.

Meanwhile, Sarah and Jade emerged from the shower, drying themselves off with the same towel, kissing as they fell over onto the bed, holding each other.

"Your lips taste like strawberries." Jade moaned. "I love that taste."

"Your lips taste like me." Sarah smirked. "I love that taste when it's on you."

"As do I." Jade smirked. "Now, let's get ready for a little make out session."

"Sounds good to me." Sarah smirked.

As the two began to kiss each other passionately, they didn't notice their two main Pokémon slip in behind them. The next thing the two knew was that they were grabbed from behind and held by someone.

"What's going on?" Sarah and Jade thrashed, feeling that the attackers might not be human.

"We're just having a little fun." Aqua smirked as she and Ember began to bind the two with ropes, fastening them together. The two made sure to put ropes above and below their breasts, making them more prominent.

"Why are you doing this?" Jade asked as the two Pokémon pushed their legs down, tying them in a frog tie.

"Because you two are getting us really horny just having sex like this." Aqua smirked. "Makes us jealous."

"So, we decided to have our own fun." Ember cupped Sarah's chin, the blonde blushing.

"Wh-what are you gonna do?" Sarah asked, the tone in her voice suggesting anticipation, not fear.

"We're going to train you." Ember whispered sensually into her ear, but loud enough so that Jade could hear it. Sarah blushed harder, moaning slightly as Ember slipped two of her fingers inside of her, using her Fire abilities to heat it up in an erotic way.

"E-Ember." Sarah moaned.

"And, don't think I forgot you, Jade." Aqua kissed Jade on the lips, dominantly using her tongue. Jade moaned into it, resisting very little.

"Now, you pleasure us." Aqua ceased her kiss, standing her crotch in front of Jade's face. Ember did the same, Sarah feeling some heat, both from Ember's horniness and her Fire nature.

"B-but-" Jade said, Aqua interrupting her by moving her crotch closer, forcing Jade's nose and mouth into it.

"Lick, subbie." Aqua said, holding her there. Jade reluctantly began to comply, using her tongue to pleasure Aqua, who moaned loudly from the cunnilingus.

"Oh god, this is so nice." Aqua licked her lips through her moans.

"You said it." Ember said, Sarah having eagerly begun to lick Ember's crotch, having no slack. "This was one of the best ideas we've had in a long time."

"This will only get better from here." Aqua moaned as she climaxed, her love juices on Jade's face.

"Jade beat us, Sarah." Ember said. A small, muffled groan came from Ember's crotch as Sarah picked up more pace, bringing Ember to a huge finish all over her. The Blaziken actually panted from the huge wave of pleasure that came through her.

"Oh god, that was amazing Sarah." Ember licked Sarah's face clean as she kissed her on the lips.

"Thank you, mistress." Sarah blushed heavily.

"I could get used to this." Aqua smirked.

"Me too." Ember pat Sarah on the head. "Especially when the stuff comes in."

"Stuff?" Jade asked.

"Fun BDSM stuff we got for you two." Ember smirked. "You'll love it."

"You do realize we're trainers." Jade said. "We can't be like this during training."

"Of course." Ember said. "Outside, you're the trainers. Inside, we are. Do you accept this?"

"Yes." Sarah nodded, kissing Ember once more.

"Well" Jade said. "I guess we could try this. I'm actually enjoying this."

"Yes!" Sarah cheered.

"Well, I'm sure you'll enjoy it more when we let you rest for a bit." Aqua smirked, tying a vibrator wand to both human's vaginas, turning them on. The two moaned, the Pokémon shoving ball gags that were designed to look like Pokéballs into their mouths and buckling them.

"We'll be back." Aqua smirked. "It's our turn to shower. Have fun girls."

The two turned off the lights, leaving the two humans to their bondage.

peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers