Poke-bond Ch. 06

Story Info
A problem arises for the two trainers.
755 words
4.13
8.5k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers

All characters are over 18—All Pokémon are humanoid

*

The Pokémon and their latex (under their other clothes they'd put on) clad, unmasked trainers arrived back from dinner, laughing with each other. Once they arrived back in the room, they sat down on the floor, sighing. It was night at this point/

"That was fun." Flame said. "We oughta do it again sometime."

"Yeah." Jade said. "I can't believe we had that much fun just doing that."

"You'd be surprised what kinds of fun you can have with us." Ember smirked.

"Oh, I already know." Sarah grinned a little as Ember pat her on the head. Their bond had not changed at all and this only brought them closer together.

"What do we call our type of relationship?" Aqua asked.

"Jade and I are girlfriends." Sarah said. "And, you can be our Pokéfriends with benefits."

"Clever." Ember mused.

"I'm beat!" Sparky yawned, collapsing and beginning to snore, a small puddle of drool collecting under her mouth.

"She is a fast sleeper." Flame said.

"We should probably get some rest too." Jade said. "Tomorrow, we have to go to the store and that's no fun when you're tired."

"You can say that again." The awake individuals groaned. "It's the worst thing ever."

"So, I say we get some rest and head out after noon." Sarah said.

"Sounds like a plan." The others said. Soon after, they were all asleep, Jade and Sarah having put their latex masks back on once they were in the apartment.

However, when they were all asleep, two figures teleported into the room, both having duffel bags. They were a Gardevoir and a Lopunny, both clad in latex outfits. They grabbed the sleeping trainers, who woke up and began to struggle, pulling them into the bathroom and shoving large ball gags into their mouths, tightening them with the attached harnesses.

They then used Thunder Wave on them to Paralyze them, slowing their movements long enough for them to fold their arms up, binding them with belts they'd brought. They also did the same with their legs.

Both trainers continued to struggle against the Pokémon, but they were too strong for them.

The two Pokémon applied nipple clamps to the trainers' nipples, weights attached to them.

"You're going to be very good presents for your new mistress." The Gardevoir whispered, her smirk evident. The Lopunny squeezed Jade's breasts, chuckling.

"We're gonna have our own fun with you first." She said. They grabbed spherical objects the size of golf balls.

"These are special vibrators." The Lopunny said, smirking herself. "They work at our command and are designed to prevent orgasm at any cost. There's one for each hole."

They shoved a ball into the ass and slit of both trainers, letting their fingers roam a little.

After they'd completed this, they grabbed out two chastity belts, both equipped with large dildos and shoved them into the silent trainers' holes, locking them in place, which also had the effect of keeping the balls in place.

"that should complete your bondage attire." The Gardevoir said. "But, your new mistress said to make sure you were fully understanding of your new position."

The latex clad Pokémon then turned on the vibrators, the trainers beginning to squirm with the vibrations. They then put collars on their necks that effectively prevented the masks from being removed, sealing the trainers within them.

The Pokémon then blindfolded them, teleporting with them, but not before placing a note on the sink.

Later

Ember woke up, heading into the bathroom and seeing the note. She read it, gasping in horror

"Mistress Audino cordially invites you to see her new pets." She read it to the other Pokémon. She then showed them the included picture of Jade and Sarah bound in their latex suits and being forced to endure the vibrations.

"That bitch!" Aqua cracked her knuckles. "We have to go get them back!"

"Of course." Ember said. "But, we need a plan."

"I say we teach her a lesson by giving her a taste of her own medicine." Flame said. "We tie her up and force fuck her."

"It would be interesting." Rose said. "Perhaps we could add our first slave to our little harem."

"I want her in bondage when we get there." Shade growled. "She can't do this to our trainers and get away with it."

"Hell no, she can't!" Sparky shouted. "Let's go."

The six Pokémon packed up a few things and headed out the door to save their trainers.

peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers