Poke Her Night

Story Info
Card night fulfills horny wife's fantasies.
1.6k words
4.02
164.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Randand
Randand
10 Followers

It's poker night, and it's getting late. Two of the six guys who regularly play have cashed in and left. The remaining four have been pretty lucky and have won most of mine and the 2 guys who left early money. You have finished up picking up after us and have come in to let me know you are going to bed. you have your robe on and when you lean in to kiss me good-night the robe opens slightly and your full left breast is exposed to the rest of the table. You quickly correct the problem and excuse yourself with a hurried "goodnight".

No one says anything, but we all know that everyone got a good shot of your breast. Finally 2 hands later John brought the subject up. He said he noticed that you weren't wearing anything under your robe and wondered if you slept "in the buff"? I said yes most of the time. He then added that he envied me for having that vision to go to sleep with every night. I laughed and said you were a handful in bed sometimes. John laughed and in unison all 4 guys stated that if I ever needed any help to call, and they would help out.

We all laughed and continued playing. Another hand was finished and Steve excused himself to go to the head. He seemed gone for a long time so I went to see if he was OK or needed T.P. or something. As I entered the hallway that led to the bathrooms and bedrooms, I found Steve peeking in our bedroom door and oblivious to me he was stroking his bared, semi-erect cock. He didn't realize that I was there until I was standing next to him and as I looked to see what he was watching, there you were. Spread out on our bed, naked. head thrown back, eyes shut with your hands clutching the small vibrator to your clit.

You were right on the edge of your cum and neither Steve or I were prepared to interrupt you. By this time, the other fellas had wondered what was keeping us and had peeked down the hallway to find us both watching you. Fortunately, you had the TV on and turned up to hide the sound of the vibrator so you were unable to hear the scuffling at the door by the guys trying to jockey for position to watch. I quickly assessed the situation and felt that if ever there was a time to fulfill a fantasy, this was it.

I pulled the reluctant voyeurs away from the door and in a huddle I quickly explained that one of our role playing fantasies involved a bunch of guys making love to you. I told them that I would go in alone and tell them that everyone had gone for the night and that I was horny and was in the mood for some games. I'd blindfold her and tie her hands and feet and that would be the sign for them to quietly join us. The key word being "quietly". The vote was unanimous and the game was on.

I entered the room just noisily enough to interrupt you before you could cum. Your groan and slumping back into the bed gave away your frustration of having been so close and then to have been distracted. I laughed and said I would help you out. I quickly stripped, telling you as I did that everyone had gone and that I was in the mood for have a fair damsel in distress. you laughed and said "Oh yeah?' I retrieved the ropes we sometimes used and assumed the role of your captor.

I blindfolded you and quickly tied your hands together, and attached the other end of the rope to a hook I had positioned over the head of the bed. I then retrieved a long piece of rope and tied one end to each foot. I then strung the rope through 2 hooks in the ceiling(one on each side of the bed.) This effectively pulled your legs apart and raised your feet up and back towards the head of the bed. You were all mine now. I could smell your excitement as I knelt between your legs.

I picked up your vibrator and switched it on. I ran it up and down your pussy lips and then rested it against your swollen clit. I then began to tell you all the evil depraved things I was going to do to you, including having my friends help ravish you. This scene was one that we had played many times before, but only in our imaginations. This time, as I lowered my mouth to your sex, I sensed rather than saw John, Steve, Mark, Rich and Chris fill the room. I bounced around acting like I was trying to get comfortable as I ate your pussy, giving the guys the opportunity to get on the bed without you knowing. I did my usual trick of pulling and pinching your nipples until they were hard and swollen while I sucked on your clit.

This time, however, as I let go of each nipple my fingers were replaced by someone else's. Soon, each breast was being handled by one of the guys. Rich signaled that he wanted a taste so I paused and moved out of the way to let him in. He buried his face in your pussy and I could tell by watching your face that he was as good at eating pussy as I was. We soon reached the point where it was "now or never".

There were 5 hard cocks in the room and up to that point, you were only aware of 1. I figured "now" was better than never and I leaned up and whispered in your ear that there were 5 of us in the room and that we were going to make you very happy. At first you thought I was kidding, but then realized that how could I be talking to you if I was still eating your pussy. You groaned and pulled on the ropes in a feeble protest, but the pleasure Rich was providing you overpowered your objections.

As you resigned yourself to your fate, Steve moved up from your breast and began kissing your mouth and neck, until Chris moved up and boldly fed you his long cock. I untied your hands and Mark and I positioned ourselves and guided our cocks into your hands, where you began to stroke them. Rich continued eating you until you had cum once, then raised up, grabbed onto the ropes attached to your feet and plunged his hard cock into your sopping pussy. He fucked you hard and fast, just the way you like it, yanking on the ropes that held your feet each time he thrust into you.

This caused your feet to pull up higher and your pelvis to rise up to meet each thrust. You couldn't keep Chris' cock in your mouth as you were too excited, so he continued to jack off at your face as Rich pounded into you. You feel his cock swelling inside of you and as his cum bursts from the end of his cock, your pussy grabs onto it and you cum too.

This sends Chris over and his cum shoots out onto your face and as you feel his hot cum splatter on your face, you try to catch it in your open mouth. Steve, who had returned to your breasts, let go of your swollen nipples long enough to slide up and rub his rigid cock all over your face, sopping up Chris' cum and then shoving his cum coated cock into your mouth.

Rich rolled away in a sweating, heaving mass, and Mark and I moved in. We each pulled on the ropes attached to your feet until I was able to slide partially under you. I positioned myself so that my stiff cock stuck up between your legs, appearing like you had a cock of your own. Mark pulled on both ropes again until your ass raised up far enough that I could position my cock at the entrance to your asshole. You were so sloppy wet from the activity so far that when Mark lowered your feet and ass, my cock slid right up your poop chute.

Your groan turned into a growl as Mark then added his cock into your pussy. So there you were, my cock in your ass, Mark's in your pussy and Steve's in your mouth. As excited as everyone was it didn't take long for us to cum. Steve began to cum first and as he pulled out of your mouth, and squirted his juices on your face, it sent Mark over and as he plunged into your pussy and his cock pulsated with its ejaculation, I erupted into your asshole. Hot cum in every hole sent you into oblivion with pussy and ass clenching, you came in a puddle of our combined juices.

As you slumped into satisfaction, Cocks slipped out of your body and everyone tried to regain their normal breathing. Quietly each of the "poker players" gathered their clothes and made their way out the bedroom door and to their cars for the ride home. When all had gone, I removed the blindfold, kissed your cumstreaked face and began to untie you...

As you became free, you curled into a ball, pulled the covers up over you and with a contented smile on your face drifted off to sleep, but not before mumbling something about when we would be playing poker again.

Randand
Randand
10 Followers