Poke Her Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litty700
litty700
145 Followers

"Hope you don't mind? You do look fucking hot sitting on that cock."

Sara could say nothing in reply.

"Bend over and keep fucking him, I know Bob wants to shoot his load in your pussy," said John.

Bob nodded in agreement with that sentiment. Sara dropped back down and let Bob work a pace up again, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy, fucking it like it had never been fucked before. She was stretched so wide. John had moved out of her sight and was now behind her, presumably watching her pussy get ruined by this young stud. John had no intention of missing out though. Sara suddenly felt something wet trickle down her arse and John's finger probing at her tight little entrance. No fucking way, she thought, he can't be going to fuck my arse. That was exactly what John intended to do. He pushed a finger straight up her arse crack, leaving her to cry out again. John had fucked her arse before, but she was full inside her pussy from Bob's cock, surely there was no way he would fit in without causing a lot of pain. She was about to find out as she felt the familiar plop from John's helmet entering her.

"Ahhhhh fuck, go slow," she cried.

John held his cock there feeling Bob's moving in and out of his wife's vagina. Slowly he eased his cock into her as Bob held his still so they could work together. Both men began to build up a rhythm, feeling their cocks rubbing against each other, the friction getting them bother ever harder. They were widening Sara as far as she could possibly be widened. Any initial pain she felt from being arse fucked was gone and she was even more in heaven now than she was when Bob's cock first forced its way inside her. She knew she would be coming soon and so would both men.

"Mind if I join in?" It was Clarke. Sara had forgotten he was in the house and there was no way he would have slept with the noise the three of them were making.

Sara just nodded at him. What the fuck was one more cock in the equation and she'd had a crush on Clarke many years ago. It was rather an awkward position but Clarke, who had quickly stripped off, managed to squat down and force his cock into Sara's gaping mouth. What a fucking sensation she thought, all hole's full, it was so amazing. She sucked his cock as best she good, not really being able to keep still with two other cocks penetrating her. Although he'd been the last to get involved it was Clarke who exploded first. His first spurt of jizz shot into Sara's mouth, but he quickly stood up wanking his cock as fast as he could, showering Sara's face and hair with his thick creamy cum. Some of it even dropped down onto Bob, but he seemed too far gone to care. Clarke squeezed every last drop of cum from his cock and then flopped back into a chair continuing to it as it softened, watching the scene unfold before him. Sara was next to find her release. The feeling of two cocks inside her, rubbing against each other was too much.

"I'm cooommming," she practically screamed as she felt a gush of juice fill her pussy up and burst around the side of Bob's cock.

The two men stayed still, holding their cocks as far in her as possible as she felt the overwhelming rush of her orgasm hit her. She'd never felt anything like it and it seemed to go on forever as she screamed with the fury of it. Her whole body was shaking with sheer pleasure by the time she came down from her sexual high. That was enough for both men though seeing her like that and they came almost immediately afterwards. John thrust his cock into her arsehole as far as he could and grabbed her hips as his semen shot deep into her passage. He continued to fuck her hole until he had nothing left, making sure every last drop was spent in her arse. Just as he was beginning to slow, Bob let go.

"Aaaaggghh," he cried out, bucking underneath Sara as hard as he could.

"Let me fill your tight cunt up," he yelled.

John pulled his cock out of her arse as Bob's exploded deep within her.

She could feel him thrusting deeper than anyone had ever gone inside her, shooting stream after stream of cum into her worn out pussy.

"Don't stop until you've fucking ruined her," called out John from behind her. He was clearly getting into this.

Sara certainly felt ruined. After a few more hard thrusts Bob fell back in exhaustion. Sara dropped down on top of him, almost scared to take his cock out. It wasn't long before she felt it soften and very carefully eased herself off it. Bob's cum was dripping out of her pussy which felt like it was twice as wide as it had ever been and she could feel drops of come down her arse crack which also felt stretched to breaking point. She didn't care though and was too tired to do anything other than sit down on the sofa, not thinking about the mess her pussy and arse were going to make on it.

"Wow," said Bob, "that was fucking unbelievable."

Sara couldn't disagree, it was like nothing she had ever felt before. John had put his cock away.

"Did you enjoy that honey," he asked rather nervously, considering he'd just asked his co-worker to ruin her.

With very little energy left Sara let out a littler murmur of acknowledgment. In her head she was already trying to work out when she could persuade John and his friends to have another Poker night.

litty700
litty700
145 Followers
12