Poke-her Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife played while he played.
7k words
4.22
126.2k
113

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,097 Followers

This is my first effort at a multi-chapter story. It is told in 2 parts and had a definable stopping point so I took it. Part 2 is finished and should be published within a day or two of part 1.

Disclaimer: As you read this story, keep in mind that I try to include something for everyone, and some people are always looking for mistakes. So, if you find any errors, please remember that they are there for a reason.

*****

Poke-Her Night Ch. 1

Wife played while he played.

*****

I had plans to hang out with my friend, Greg, and watch the ballgame on TV. My wife, Shelley, was working the evening shift at the hospital, as she did most every Friday night. I had made the plans with Greg last week knowing the Astros game would be on TV tonight.

"Beer?" Greg asked as I settled on to the couch.

"Sure."

He grabbed two bottles and handed me one as he took his spot on the other side of the couch. The coffee table in front of us had a couple bags of chips and a thing of French Onion dip, plus a few sandwiches.

"Heather make the sandwiches?"

"Yeah. She made them just before she went out."

"Where is she tonight?"

"Out on a date."

That set me back for second, and then I realized he must mean something other than a 'date', so I tried to clarify.

"You mean like a girl's night out?"

"No, she's out on a date with a guy she knows from work."

I still can't believe he means what it sounds like it means. I keep digging.

"You mean like some guy she's friends with and they're hanging out? He's gay or something?"

"No, Henry, a date. Dinner, maybe dancing, or a club. I'm not really privy to the specifics."

"You're saying your wife is out on a date with another guy while you're sitting here watching a ballgame with me?" Then the through struck me. "Are they gonna..."

"More than likely. That's pretty much the idea. Look, I know how it sounds, but the fact is she has a much higher sex drive than I do, and she also prefers variety, so she goes out on dates once or twice a week. She usually has sex with them but not always. But she always comes back to me and keeps me happy, and it gives me the chance to do things I wanna do. She hates baseball."

"So are you one of those guys that are into his wife being with other guys?"

"Nah, it doesn't do anything for me. But it makes her happy and I can live with it. Out of sight, out of mind and all that. She always comes home clean and never flaunts it to me. And she'll always cancel if I ask her to, even at the last minute. I always come first and when I'm in the mood she always gives me everything she's got. It's not for everyone but it works for us."

After that the subject was dropped and we tried to focus on the game. I'll admit that I was not as into the game as I normally would've been because I couldn't seem to get Greg's situation out of my head. I never suspected they lived this kind of lifestyle. I mean, we weren't exactly close, and in fact Heather and Shelley were probably closer than Greg and I were, but I'm still surprised I had no idea.

I left immediately after the game ended but I was still in a bit of state of shock so I decided to stop for a drink, knowing Shelley wouldn't be home until after midnight. I went into a sports bar not too far from my house. I ordered a beer and settled in to watch the highlights when I happened to glance into a corner and damn if it wasn't Heather and her date sitting there looking very cozy.

And then she looked up and saw me looking at her.

I saw her face flush when she saw me, and even before she moved I knew she was going to come over to me and try to do some damage control. I just sat there and waited, and sure enough she appeared at my side.

"Hey Henry."

"Heather."

"I thought you were hanging out with Greg tonight?"

"I was. Just left. Thanks for the sandwiches, by the way."

"Sure, no problem. Look, I know you saw me over there with Tom and I didn't want you to get the wrong idea. He's a client of my company and socializing is just part of the job. Greg knows all about it."

"It's fine, Heather. Greg told me what's going on"

"What...exactly did he tell you?"

"The whole thing. That you date other guys because you need variety and have a higher libido than he does, and that he's okay with it."

"He told you that?"

"You seem surprised."

"I am. I mean, it's not something we advertise or really talk about with others, so I'm surprised that he told you about it."

"I don't know what to tell you, Heather. He was pretty casual about it. I thought he was joking at first but obviously he wasn't."

"Does it bother you?"

"Well, I could never do it. The idea of sharing Shelley is repugnant, but as long as you're both happy and okay with it then that's what really matters."

She got a look that I interpreted as relief that I wasn't judging her lifestyle. She looked like she had something else to say but all that came out was:

"Thanks for understanding, Henry. I guess I'll get back."

I nodded and returned to my drink. I told Heather I understood but in truth I didn't. Not really. But I guess that was more a matter of my mindset than anything else. I considered love and sex to be interlinked, but I knew there were those for whom sex was just another form of recreation. Fortunately, Shelley had the same opinion...or so I had always thought. Until...

I saw in the mirror's reflection that Heather had stopped and seemed to be debating with herself on what to do. I glanced over at her date and he was watching her as well with a perplexed look on his face. I felt a little bad that I seemed to be intruding on his evening. Of course, he's a guy that asked out a married woman so I had sort of a low opinion of him, but then she may have let him know it was okay so maybe he's not a full asshole. This was making my head hurt.

Anyway, it looked like Heather finally resolved the battle going on in her mind, but to my surprise she turned and headed back toward me. I wasn't sure what this was about but I couldn't believe it was a good thing.

"Henry, there's something I need to tell you."

"All right."

"There's no easy way to say this so I'm just gonna say it. Shelley's cheating on you."

I was instantly enraged! My first thought was that there was no way I was going to let anyone talk about her like that!

"That's a damn lie, Heather. I can't believe you would pull this crap after I was so understanding about your...your..."

I stopped before I said something hurtful and just sat back down. It's not like I was going to hit a woman.

"Henry, I'm sorry but it's true. It's been going on for several months. I never said anything to you because I thought maybe you guys had some arrangement like Greg and I do and it wasn't my business. But after what you just said I realized you weren't okay with it. You were so understanding about me and Greg so I decided I had to say something."

"All right, assuming you're telling the truth, just what exactly is happening?"

"You play poker a couple of times a month, right?"

"First and third Tuesday. Shelley goes and visits her sister on those nights."

"Actually, she's hooking up with an old boyfriend from college."

"See, now I know you're wrong. I call her in the middle of every game and I talk to her sister pretty much every time so I know they're together."

"I know. Who do you think is doing it on the bed right next to her? Her sister's husband plays poker with you too, right?"

"Yeah, he does. But...she and Bill have two little kids. What...?

"Apparently she sends them to a neighbor's house while they fool around. I'm really sorry, Henry. I guess I hoped you knew about it and were like Greg."

"I can't...I can't believe it. I thought she loved me."

"I know it's hard to believe but those things aren't mutually exclusive. She probably doesn't see one as having anything to do with the other. My being with other men doesn't mean I love Greg any less."

"But he knows about it. There's a reason she's doing it behind my back."

"I'm sorry, Henry, I really am. You gonna be okay?"

"Yeah, for now. Thanks Heather."

She walked slowly back to her table and her date. I caught a glimpse in the big mirror of her looking back at me with a look of sadness as she walked away, and also saw her in conversation with her date looking at me. I presumed he was wondering what had been going on and she was telling him my sad tale.

That night I made a point of being in bed and asleep before Shelley got home. That was usually the case - it would have been more unusual for me to still be awake - but I still wanted to be sure. Of course, now I wondered if she was up to anything after work on these late nights. Suspicion is a terrible thing.

I spent the weekend trying to get things done around the house. Basically, I was trying to limit my time spent with Shelley but not LOOK LIKE I was trying to avoid her. I think I was mostly successful but she did pin me down for a night of dinner and dancing on Saturday. I admit I had a good time and she was nothing short of attentive. It made me doubt what Heather had told me, and when we got home and she wanted to make love I couldn't bring myself to resist. We had a wonderful night. I did love her very much and continued to hope it was all a mistake.

But that didn't stop me from being determined to find out the truth. As Heather had pointed out, it was possible to show love for your husband and still screw around on him, and I was determined to find out the truth one way or the other.

When Tuesday night finally rolled around I left for the poker game as usual, but instead of going to the game I just went to a fast food place and waited. I did call the guys to let them know I wasn't coming tonight so they wouldn't worry...or call Shelley looking for me.

I was fortunate in that I didn't need to follow her. I assumed Heather's intel was correct and they simply spent the evening at Donna's house, so all I needed to do was wait for the sun to go down and then do a spy job. I spent a lot of time at Bill and Donna's house and knew the layout very well, as well as the fact that while they closed the blinds that faced the street at night, the ones in the bedroom that faced the backyard went untouched in the open position. And the backyard gate didn't have a lock.

Full darkness fell about 9:00pm and I parked around the corner after verifying that Shelley's car was in the driveway. I walked up the sidewalk, keeping my eyes open for any nosy neighbors. Seeing none, I moved quickly to the gate and was in the backyard in mere seconds. There was virtually no light on in this part of the house so I doubted anyone saw me.

My heart was beating very quickly, mostly due to the stress of the moment. I was deathly afraid I was about to find something out that would end my marriage. I loved Shelley but I wouldn't put up with this at all. If she was in there with someone besides her sister, we were done. And I couldn't help thinking about poor Bill. Was I about to shatter his life, too?

I was sitting in the corner of the yard trying to build up the...courage doesn't seem like the right word but perhaps it is. I briefly wondered if I really wanted to know. I mean, was it really hurting me? But that was only a fleeting thought. Even if I could reason that her having sex with someone else did me no harm (which I'm not sure I could do), the deception and lack of respect she showed in doing it at all were things I couldn't get past.

I slowly inched toward the glow emanating from the bedroom. The first thing I could see was that the blinds were open as usual. Again, part of me wished I wouldn't be able to verify what was happening but that wasn't going to be the case.

Finally, I was fully in front of the window, and my marriage ended as soon as I was. There wasn't any doubt it was her; she was facing right toward the window. She was naked and sitting up on her haunches moving up and down on the shaft of a guy flat on his back on the bed. There was no doubt at all that he was inside of her.

And I was almost as depressed to see Donna on the bed next to her. She was also naked, or mostly so from what I could see. She was on her hands and knees and another guy was pumping into her from behind. I had never seen Donna naked before and I admit to admiring the view as her tits swayed to-and-fro. Her boobs were larger than Shelley's, though she was also somewhat heavier.

I had my phone out and was taking pictures and video of the action. Shelley and I were undoubtedly done, but I hoped to convince Bill without showing him the evidence. I was afraid there'd be no coming back from that and he had a family. But I would have it if I needed it.

The only downside was I couldn't hear what was being said. However, the truth was it didn't look like anything more than sport-fucking. They were together and having a good time but they didn't appear to be in love. There were no tender moments and sweet kisses. They talked, they laughed, and they fucked, and it was all just part of the evening.

I had been there for about 20 minutes when, to my surprise, they swapped. The guy Shelley had been riding earlier got on top of Donna, while the guy that had been behind Donna took a similar position behind Shelley. The damn sluts were swapping while they were cheating! Of course, that was further evidence that there was nothing serious about this, in terms of her falling in love or planning to leave me. That didn't make it okay, but it was something.

I had planned to just get the evidence and leave, but I couldn't resist the opportunity. I pulled out my phone and pressed #1 on my speed dial. I watched as the screen on Shelley's phone lit up and, presumably, started ringing. She said something and the guy behind her pulled out, allowing her to roll over and grab her phone.

"Hey baby, how's the game?"

I was disgusted to see her get back in the same position and see the guy slide into her as she greeted me. Jesus, she didn't have any respect for me at all.

"Okay, but it looks like I'm gonna turn up a loser tonight. Though I think Bill might have it even worse."

"That's okay, love. The night's not over yet and even if you lose you're just giving them back money you won from them before. And you tell Bill not to lose too much. Remind him that's he's got kids."

He's not the only one that needs to remember they have kids, I thought.

"Sure. What are you girls up to?"

"Oh, just sitting here drinking some wine and reading Cosmo so I can be a better wife and lover. You know how we can go on for hours about nothing."

As we talked I saw Donna get out from under her guy and climb up on top of him, again taking him inside her. I now knew that my sister-in-law shaved herself smooth.

"You sure can. Let me say hi."

Shelley handed Donna the phone and again I watched as a woman humped a guy while talking to me on the phone. At least this time it wasn't my wife.

"Hey, how's my favorite brother-in-law."

"I'm your only brother-in-law."

"Which in no way changes the fact that you're my favorite. What's up?"

"I just had a question: that guy you're riding right now. Is that Shelley's old boyfriend or yours?"

The rhythmic humping that Donna had been doing up to that point stopped suddenly, like if she stayed still it would make a difference.

"Wha...what are you talking about?"

"Well, I didn't know you and Shelley back in college so I never knew any of the guys you two dated, so I was just curious who was who."

She had the attention of Shelley and the two interlopers by now, and they were all giving her that 'what's going on' look.

"I'm still not sure..."

"C'mon Donna, it's not a trick question. I've been watching you two for the past hour and you've both done both guys so I'm just curious if the guy you're fucking right this second is your old boyfriend or Shelley's?"

"What do you mean you've been watching us?"

That really seemed to get Shelley's attention. She quickly pulled away from the guy she had been with and gave her attention to Donna's conversation. I think she was trying to hear what I was saying.

"Well, mostly gathering evidence but unfortunately that involved me watching my wife and her married sister shatter their wedding vows. You really should close your blinds."

Donna climbed off her fuck buddy and walked tentatively to the window, with Shelley not far behind. Donna knew what she was going to find but was surely hoping against hope that it wasn't true. She split the blinds with her fingers and had no trouble locating me since I was just a couple feet in front of her and my face was lit up by my cell phone.

"Oh God..."

"And your consequence for helping my wife cheat on me is my telling Bill just what you've been up to!" I said with no small amount of anger

"Henry, no..." was all I heard before I stabbed the off button and left back the way I came. I imagined the four of them scrambling to get dressed: the guys with the goal of getting the heck out of there, and the girls with the goal of chasing me down to do damage control. I was in my car and on the road before anyone came out of the house.

As one might expect, my phone started ringing within just a few seconds. It was Shelley's number so I ignored it. I didn't want to hear anything she had to say right now, though knew that was ultimately unavoidable. I was genuinely curious what she had to say, but didn't want to hear it at this moment.

I rolled up to Warren's house. Warren was a single guy who made good money and lived in a nice, big house (way too big in my opinion). As such he is the regular host for the game. He even invested in a felt-covered poker table and some really nice poker chips, and turned one of the bedrooms into a game room. His sister Maureen lives with him, and serves as the hostess for the poker games. That's by her choice, not ours.

I walked in without knocking and Maureen was the first to greet me, though the guys were in the middle of a hand.

"Hey Henry. The guys said you weren't playing tonight."

"I'm not," I said as I brushed past her more abruptly that I intended, but I was on a mission. "I need to talk to Bill."

She may have said something in response but I was focused on my goal. I walked up to the table and was met with a hearty welcome. I walked right over to Bill's chair. They were playing Texas hold 'em and he was holding an eight-jack of spades.

"Bill, we need to talk."

"After this hand, okay?"

I hesitated just a second.

"No, now. This is important. He folds."

I took his cards and tossed them into the center. I took an upset and bewildered Bill by the arm and led him into one of the spare bedrooms.

"What's going on, man?"

"I'm sorry, Bill. Look, there's no easy way to say this so I'm just gonna say it. I want you to know I'm sorry to be the one to tell you: Shelley and Donna are cheating on us."

"What?" It came out as almost a whisper.

"I have the evidence on my phone but I don't want you to see it. I'm hoping you'll just trust me."

"Donna...and Shelley, too? With...with who?"

"Apparently a couple of old college boyfriends. Nobody we know."

"How'd you find out?"

"I got a tip from someone in the know and went to check it out. I don't wanna say who unless I have to. The important thing is it was true. That's where I was tonight."

"What do I do, man? What're you gonna do?"

He was on the verge of tears at this point. As much as I had loved Shelley, I don't think I knew anyone who loved their wife more than Bill loved Donna. I knew beforehand this would break his heart but he had to know. I went over to him and put my hands on his shoulders, looking him straight in the eyes.

BigGuy33
BigGuy33
3,097 Followers
12