PokeBondage Ch. 01

Story Info
Brock finds something unexpected in Misty's bag.
1.1k words
3.13
60.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hadgfer
hadgfer
1 Followers

This is my first submission to Literotica, and any advice or criticism is welcome. If I receive good reports, I will include more chapters.

After defeating the latest gym leader, Bill of Oak City, the three companions Ash, Misty, and Brock made their way on. True to form, they soon became lost in a dark forest. Ash thought that he could get them out, but of course, he failed miserably. They became even more deeply lost in the forest and Misty began to think that, unlike all the previous times, they would never find the way out of this predicament.

All of a sudden Misty realized that Ash was no longer behind her! He had disappeared seemingly into thin air.

"Brock," she said worriedly, "what happened to Ash?"

"I don't know," he said, "he was right behind me."

"I know it shouldn't, but this forest is really creeping me out. It seems like these trees are about to jump up and grab you. It is really beginning to scare me," said Misty slowly.

"Don't worry," said Brock, "you've got me here to protect you!"

"A sure sign that were in trouble, Brock is trying to act manly," she thought, "I would trust Psyduck before that moron." All of a sudden, a strange sound came out of the trees ahead. It sounded like someone, or something, was in a great deal of pain. They rushed forward, and all of a sudden, the surrounding trees opened up into a large meadow. It was not only the trees that opened up though. All of a sudden the ground did too!

The two friends fell through a screen of leafy branches and into a very deep hole! They both lay dazed for a while, but Misty and Brock recovered quickly. They sat up and looked upwards and were very surprised, but only for a moment. There were two people standing at the edge of the pit and, as you might expect, the Team Rocket duo of Jessie and James were already above them, gloating. They were looking down the hole in the same old costumes, "Prepare for trouble, and make it double etc.". Misty and Brock both just groaned and threw their hands into the air.

"What, getting bored with the motto already?" said Jessie from above.

"It took them even less time now than it ever had before," said James.

Since Misty and Brock had heard the motto over a hundred times, they had reason to shake their heads.

"You guys need a new one," they said simultaneously.

"It doesn't surprise me that the old motto lacks originality anymore," said Jessie, "but that's why we decided to spice it up a little!"

"How could they possibly screw this up," whispered Misty to Brock, "anything is bound to be an improvement. For the first time ever, they could actually do something right! That is definitely something that is worth staying around for (as though they had a choice)."

Jessie and James both withdrew from the edge of the pit, but only for a moment. As soon as they left the edge, Misty and Brock were treated with the sound of Ash yelling, "Charizard, Flame-thrower attack!" As team rocket blasted into space with their signature motto, "We're blasting off agaiiiiiiin!"

Next thing Misty and Brock knew, Ash had thrown a vine down so that they could climb out. As they climbed out of the pit, first they thanked Ash for getting them out of the hole.

"Thanks Ash," quipped Misty. "yeah, thanks a lot," said Brock sarcastically.

"What's with the cold shoulder," asked Ash, "I just saved you from Team Rocket! The least you could do is thank me." He would get no more out of his friends though because they had wanted to see what Jessie and James had come up with.

"Did you happen to see what those two crooks were up to before you blasted them to who-knows-where?" questioned Brock.

"Is that why you were so unthankful to me?" said Ash, acting surprised. "They were just changing into a different outfits. It looked boring, so I had Charizard blast them, but I didn't really look very close."

"Oh well," said Brock, "we're still lost in the middle of a dark forest and we need to find a way out."

"I propose we think about getting out of here when there is light to find out where here is," put in Misty, "I think we should make camp." Her thought was immediately echoed by Ash. Brock, after seeing the stubborn look in Misty's eye, decided to stay as well.

As Ash and Misty set off to look for firewood, Brock started to prepare the meal. He got out the ingredients for a stew and started doing all the things he could without the heat of a fire. He realized he had forgotten the carrots and went back to his pack to pick them up so he could slice them. After rummaging through his pack for a few minutes, he remembered that he had put the carrots in Misty's knapsack. He went over to her bag and started to look around. As he was digging, however, his hand bumped into something much more interesting than the carrots he was looking for.

With being on the road all the time, all three friends carried at least three changes of clothes with them. What Brock found in Misty's bag was much, much more than just a change of clothes. He had inadvertently grabbed something made of leather. He had not realized that Misty owned anything that had leather on it. All of her outfits were that annoyingly baggy pastel cotton. His curiosity getting the best of him, he pulled out something he never dreamed of seeing in Misty's bag.

What he found was large pile of straps that seemed so tangled that they could never hope to be free of one another again. But as he looked closer, he saw that is was actually a strap bra attached to panties, that, if worn, would have only accentuated what it pretended to hide. The outfit was also set up with a collar and garters.

This was amazing! Brock had always been obsessed with bondage. Whenever the trio was in a city, he always made it a point to leave his friends for a few minutes and pick up the latest issue of Bondage Magazine. He always carried at least one with him to while away the time when Misty and Ash were fighting, but he had never thought that Misty, of all people, was someone who would own something like this!

As Brock reeled with the implications that seeing this represented, he heard the voices of Ash and Misty coming out of the forest. He hurriedly stuffed the "uniform" back in Misty's bag and hurried back to preparing dinner. (Without carrots)

hadgfer
hadgfer
1 Followers