Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled slightly but didn't answer. Instead, I set to work with my instruments. I picked up the feather and, standing over her, swished it lightly over one alert nipple. She sucked in her breath and twitched. I widened my smile and softly brushed the other nipple. Again, she gasped and convulsed on the bed. I drew the feather down her body, starting at the base of her throat and tracing a pattern down her body...around each breast...down her abdomen...lower...lower... When the feather had almost reached her clit and she was trembling uncontrollably, I brushed it down her right inner thigh, avoiding the hot spot that was sure to send her over the edge. She hissed her disappointment and bucked her hips. I landed a sharp slap to her left inner thigh, which made her gasp harder and buck even more. Interesting. Hope had always told me she didn't like pain. I'd have to use this newfound knowledge.

Just then Jack returned with the water and I wasted no time. Before she realized anyone else had entered the room, I'd taken a large ice cube and pressed it hard on her clit. She screamed and writhed in pleasurable pain, and I thought I was going to come just from watching her. When the ice cube had melted I grabbed another one and shoved it in her pussy. She wriggled and bucked on the bed, trying to get away from the coldness but her bonds wouldn't let her struggle far. I shoved another ice cube in her pussy with my right hand as I laid a second one on her already peaked left nipple with my left hand. She began to shiver as I iced her breast, the pink bud crinkling and shriveling before my eyes. I reached into the glass for another ice cube and my hand met Jack's. I glanced up at him and we exchanged a smile before each taking two ice cubes. We simultaneously pressed them against Hope's clit and both nipples, while shoving one in her pussy. She screamed and arched her back, shaking and shivering uncontrollably. Jack leaned down and clamped his mouth over one pink nipple. I thought it looked like a good idea and did the same...with a twist. Before lowering my mouth to Hope's other breast, I took an ice cube in my mouth. At first my hot mouth milked her nipple, bringing warmth back into it the same as Jack was doing on the other side...then I pressed the ice cube down with my tongue, a shocking sensation she certainly hadn't been expecting. She screamed again, rocking her hips and thrusting her chest so hard that Jack and I both fell off, laughing.

We gave her a moment to warm up, neither of us saying anything as her shivers subsided. I reached for my next tool, the candle. I pulled out a lighter and lit the candle, watching as wax collected on the rim. I tipped the candle slowly and watched as a large droplet of wax fell and landed between Hope's breasts. She stiffened and wimpered in pain, trying to figure out what had caused the momentary discomfort. I waited until more wax had gathered on the candle before tipping it again, this time over her belly button. She gasped, and one word escaped her lips, "Wax!"

I straddled her waist, then leaned down so that my hot breath tickled her ear as I whispered, "That's right, love...but didn't I tell you not to talk?" I smiled slightly and sat back up, my wet pussy grinding into her abdomen. I brought the lit candle close to her face, letting the heat from the open flame warm her skin, then took it up further, to where her bound hands met the bedframe. I dropped a trail of wax down her right arm from her wrist to her shoulder. She winced when the hot wax seared the sensitive skin of her armpit. I brought the trail down, around each breast, watching in delight as the skin of her nipples hardened once more. I brought the trail up her left arm, repeating the treatment from the other side. Then I skipped directly to her throat, forming a necklace of white wax on the creamy skin of her neck.

I dripped the wax down, down, down until I got to where our bodies joined. Without moving, I handed the candle to Jack. He grinned, knowing exactly what I wanted. When he dropped the largest splash of wax yet directly onto Hope's clit, I knew immediately even though I was facing the other way. She screamed and bucked, writhing in her bonds. I leaned close again, warning her this time not to come, and slowly her shaking came to a halt. I slid off her stomach, and Jack eyed it hungrily. The juices from my soaking pussy had pooled on Hope's skin, and Jack needed no invitation to lap them up. Hope's muscles tensed as she tried to ignore the sensation of Jack's tongue on her skin, but her spread legs and dripping pussy told me she wasn't succeeding. Finally Jack had licked her clean and he stood, looking at me questioningly.

I reached for my next instrument: the hairbrush. This hairbrush is my particular favorite; I've had it for years. The head is rounded, flat plastic on one side and covered in rubber tipped bristles on the other. The handle is very long and thick, also plastic but covered in a rubber gel-like substance. I took the hairbrush in my hand and proceeded to brush Hope's gorgeous auburn locks. She tensed upon feeling the hairbrush at first, but eventually gave into my gentle ministrations. When her hair had been brushed out in a fan around her head, I began lightly brushing her body with the hairbrush. I lightly brushed her face, then down her neck and torso, down her sides and around her breasts, down her stomach to her abdomen...and lower...and lower...just before the hairbrush reached her pussy, I turned it flat side down and smacked her right on the lips. She jolted, crying out at the unexpected sensation. I slapped her again on the clit, then three time each on each inner thigh. I waited until the muscles in her legs relaxed, then I spanked her once more as hard as I could, right on her pussy lips. She jerked away from me, struggling against her bondage, and cried out. I could see tears leaking from under the blindfold, but her pussy was pulsating and drenched in juice. I was about to warn her once more not to come when she controlled her shaking so that she was practically vibrating but no longer writhing on the bed. I smiled. She learned fast.

I grabbed my last tool—the blade. Jack furrowed his brow at me and shook his head, but I put a finger to my lips and switched it open. At the snick of metal, Hope became alert. She started to speak, but I put a finger to her lips.

"If you don't move, it won't hurt you." My voice was cold and Hope immediately became as still as a statue. She knew I wouldn't hurt her...didn't she? She barely breathed as I ran the blade down the side of her neck and to her breasts. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt the cool metal against her nipples, felt the pressure increase slightly then release, only to repeat the process on the other side. She began taking short, sharp breaths as I ran the knife down her stomach, down her inner thigh, down one leg and to the sole of one foot. She twitched, and I grabbed her foot to hold it steady as I ran the blade around ehr ankle, down the sole of her foot from heel to toe, then around the base of each toe. I watched as she bit her lip, her face paler than I'd ever seen it. I slowly dragged the knife back of the other leg, up the calf, the knee, the thigh, the inner thigh...the pussy lips...she felt the cold steel touch her clit lightly, and all the air was sucked from the room as I held it there, gradually increasing the pressure.

Then I snapped the blade closed and set it on the bed next my bag. I reached up and undid her blindfold. Hope looked at me, her long eyelashes thick with tears. I straddled her stomach again and pressed my body flush with hers, capturing her lips in mine. She bit my lower lip and caressed the inside of my mouth with her tongue; I sucked on it and ran my hands down her body to her clit. I teased it with my fingers, rubbing it softly and tracing her pussy lips with my fingers. She groaned into my mouth and arched against me, trying to press my fingers inside of her. Instead, I broke the kiss and stood up, watching her lie there, bound and breathing heavily.

I turned to Jack, who was boxer-less and stroking himself by this time, and we both crawled onto the bed, lying on either side of Hope. I busied myself playing with her clit and stroking her pussy lips—still not penetrating them—with my right hand while Jack went to work with his lips and tongue on her breasts. She started breathing heavily again and I motioned for Jack to stop. We both broke contact with Hope, who whimpered upon having the sensations stopped before she reached release once more.

"Remember what I told you," I warned her, as I took Jack's hand and led it to my own sopping wet pussy. I closed my eyes and groaned as his guitarist's fingers penetrated me and stroked me expertly. He pumped his hand in and out and I humped his hand, my own fingers pulling on my breasts and rubbing my nipples between my fingers. I opened my eyes long enough to see Hope's glued to my pussy, and I leaned over so I could suck on her breasts while Jack fingered me. When I could feel my own orgasm approaching, I motioned for Jack to stop and got off the bed. I grabbed my hairbrush and positioned it handle first at the entrance to Hope's sex. "Don't come," I commanded as I shoved the thick rod into her pussy. She moaned at the sudden contact and began rocking her hips as I pumped the hairbrush in and out, in and out, faster and faster...her face flushed, her eyes closed, and she arched her back and shoved against me. I abruptly stopped moving the brush, leaving it buried in her pussy. She gasped, trying to rock her hips but unable to move the toy in any direction. She looked at me pleadingly but I just laughed. Jack leaned down and bit her nipples playfully, but she just swore and gasped.

I reached into my bag and drew out my last toy of the evening: a butterfly vibrator. I attached it to Hope's clit, then showed her the remote control device I held in my hand. Then I shoved Jack onto the bed beside her and straddled his hips.

His dick in my hungry pussy felt so good I moaned aloud. I heard Hope moan too, so I turned the vibrator up to level one. I saw her writhing beside me, and turned it up another level. The more she bucked, the higher I turned up the vibrator, the more turned on I got and the harder Jack and I fucked. I slammed onto him again and again, bucking my hips faster and faster. He met me stroke for stroke, his own eyes trained on Hope's dripping, vibrating pussy. Finally I felt myself orgasm and as I rode the waves of pleasure and felt Jack empty into me, I turned off the vibrator on Hope's clit. She gasped in shock and disappointment; her orgasm once more thwarted.

Jack and I lay on top of one another, spent, as Hope looked at us mournfully. After a few minutes of silence, I got up to untie Hope's wrists and ankles. She took the vibrator off her clit and slowly slid the hairbrush from her soaking pussy. I raised my eyebrows at her. "Did I tell you to do that?"

She looked surprised, then ashamed. I smiled mirthlessly and told her to get on all fours. "My pussy is soaked and I need someone to clean it for me." She grinned and got on her hands and knees. I lay on my back and spread my knees so she could reach my pussy. "Keep your ass in the air, slave," I told her, and she began to lick and suck on my pussy lips. It felt so good, and I felt another orgasm coming. "That's right, good slave, fuck me with your mouth." The words seemed to turn her on even more and she began to lick me frantically, her tongue dipping in and out of me as fast as it could go.

I caught Jack's eye while Hope was preoccupied and noticed his dick was hard once again. Well, what did I expect, forcing him to watch two hot girls have lesbian sex? I gave him a wink and motioned him towards Hope's ass. It was up and spread, her pussy lips gleaming in the light. Jack didn't need to be told twice. He made his way to the other side of Hope and knelt behind her, then shoved his dick into her welcoming pussy. Hope gasped against my own pussy, sending me over the edge, and she kept licking my clit as Jack pumped in and out of her. It didn't take Hope long to come; she'd been needing to orgasm all night long. As her orgasm spiraled through her she collapsed, and Jack withdrew from her pussy just in time to spray his spunk all over her naked back. Then he, too, collapsed and the three of us lay on Jack's double bed, utterly spent.

After a few minutes, I'd regained enough energy to look over at Hope. "I thought I told you not to come?"

She mustered only enough energy to give me the finger.

I grinned. Strip poker was an excellent idea, if I did say so myself. And being a domme was almost as much fun as being a submissive.

Almost.

12