Poker Night

Story Info
Daddy loses at poker big time, and has to settle his debt.
1.2k words
3.71
130.6k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acraft
acraft
112 Followers

Daddy liked to drink whiskey. On poker night, he'd always make Momma go along with him to drive him home.

One night, she dropped him off, peeled out of the driveway, and left.

When I turned eighteen, he told me that I was old enough to start coming along and driving him. He told me that he was proud of me that I was old enough to start being, "Just like Momma."

The games were held in someone's house. The dining room was smoky and smelled like must.

I had settled on the old, beat up couch in the next room. As the evening wore on, I could hear the men getting louder, and Daddy's voice rising as it always did when he'd had too much to drink.

"Sweetie, come on in here, " he called to me at about midnight. I walked into where the men sat around a table. There were piles of money in front of the other men. The only thing in front of my day was an old whiskey bottle.

"Honey, " he patted my arm, "your daddy lost again. I lost real bad this time. ..." The smell of whiskey punctuated each word. "Since your Momma ain't here no more. ... I'm gonna need your help this time, Sweetie. You're a good girl for Daddy, aren't you? "

One of the men at the table was smoking a cigar. I didn't like the way he was staring at me. "All three of us fronted your stake for you, Mike. And all three of us are gettin' paid."

The man next to my daddy had a stained cotton tank on. He stood up, and reached over to pet my hair. "We're gonna have a lot of fun tonight, Sugar. " He reached down to my blouse, and took the top button between his fingers, as I tried to back away.

"Mike. .." the man with the cigar warned.

"I'm so sorry, honey, " my daddy said, "but you've got to do what these men say. ... out they're gonna hurt me real, real bad. "

The man with the cigar nodded, as the one in the tank resumed working at my blouse. "She's got nice tits, Mike. Just like her mother. ..."

I had only ever had sex with my high school boyfriend, but I didn't want my daddy to get hurt. Since Momma left, he was all I had. So I let them take my clothes off, as I stood there shivering. I let the man with the tank go to his knees as he pulled my cotton heart panties off over my ankles and kissed me between my legs.

They moved the cards off the table, and laid me down across it on my back. The third man, with the shaved head, asked me if I had ever been fucked before, and I nodded, "Yes. " Maybe I should have nodded, "No, " if what they did to me that night was what "fucked" was.

"What a pretty little pussy you have," he pulled his cock out of his fly, and pushed it into my little hole. I watched it disappear inside of me, surprised to see my body taking it all. I had only ever had sex in the back of my boyfriend's car, in the dark. ..

Cigar guy moved along side of me and turned my head to face him. He wiped his dick back and forth along my lips until I opened them, and then put it in my mouth. "Suck it," he told me. "Suck it like a lollipop."

I moved my head back and forth on his cock sucking like he showed me, as the other man fucked my pussy, telling me how nice and tight it was. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Daddy watching me.

"You're doing such a great job, honey. Daddy's so proud of you. "

The guy in the tank turned my head in his direction, and held his cock out for me. It tasted dirty, like piss and salt, but I licked it anyway. He pulled it out of my mouth, and lifted his balls, telling me to "clean them" with my tongue.

The man with the cigar had taken his place at my pussy and was pounding it. It made it hard to concentrate on licking balls. "Turn her over," I heard him say.

The men on either side of me flipped me over, so that the one in my pussy could take me from behind. I could hear him grunting with pleasure as he used me.

In front of me, the other's took turns at my mouth. This time, they didn't let me suck. They took turns thrusting in and out, and I stated to cough as a dick went in my throat and made me gag. I could feel my eyes starting to water, and wanted to ask them to stop, but they wouldn't leave my mouth empty to let me talk.

Daddy was a blurred vision to my right. But I was pretty sure I saw a bulge under his zipper.

"Mike, come here and hand me that whiskey!" I heard cigar man say. Daddy moved out of my line of sight, carrying the nearly empty bottle of whiskey in his hand.

I tried to pay attention to what was going on behind me, but the cocks in my mouth wouldn't let me. All I could see was bellies in front of my face, and one of them had my head pulled off the table by my hair.

There was a wet burning in my asshole. Did whiskey burn if it got up there? I felt something hard and cold being pushed into my puckered little ass.

"Fuck, her ass is so tight. .." I heard someone say. "I'll bet she's never been fucked up it."

I tried to squirm, but someone's hands were holding my hips still, while someone else worked the neck of the bottle inside of me. It hurt so bad, but there was nothing I could do. And the cocks were still in my face.

"Is it true that you can get someone drunk like this?" The liquid burned immediately as it entered me. I tried to cry out, but that just seemed to excite the men taking turns at my face, and made them try to push deeper into my throat.

"That's what I heard..."

I began to feel warm all over, and my head began to spin.

They left the bottle in my ass, as they raised my hips. Someone began pounding my cunt in earnest, as the others cheered them on. I know it shouldn't have felt good, but it did. God help me, it did. My pussy must have liked it too, because I felt it spasm around the big dick inside of it, and it had never done that with my boyfriend before.

There were hands on both sides of my head, holding it still, while a cock finished in my mouth. I had never tasted cum before, but I didn't like it much. It reminded me of penicillin.

Everything began to swim as bodies moved around me, and I lost track of them. "Daddy?!" I called out.

"You're doing just fine, Sweetie," he replied, hoarse and breathless. "I'm so proud of you. Your Daddy is so damn proud of you. .."

I probably shouldn't have smiled, but I did. After all, Daddy was all I had left.

acraft
acraft
112 Followers