Poker Night

Story Info
Wife hosts a poker game while hubby is out of town.
6.7k words
4.45
170.8k
191
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri settled into her fuzzy warm blanket with a mug of hot cocoa. She was looking forward to a weekend alone binge watching some of her favorite TV shows. The house phone rang, she wished she could shut it off as it trilled insistently on the wall in the kitchen. The answering machine finally picked up and she snuggled back into her comfy nest.

There were a few clicks and then a beep. Over the speaker a tinny voice said, 'Hi Mark mind if my brother-in-law Jim joins us for poker tonight? Let me know if it is ok or not.' Then a click and buzz while the phone reset.

This was the 3rd Saturday of the month. Oh My God! Terri started to panic. Tonight is Mark's turn to host poker night! The little shit had forgotten to mention that when he left. She unwound from her cozy cocoon and found her cell phone to call him. She heard him pick up. "Good morning dear." She used her sweetest voice. "How was the drive? Did you get settled in?" she asked.

Mark recognized the tone and knew he was in trouble for something. "I did get here safely. You enjoying your 'me time' dear?" His brain sorted through all the possible things that he could have forgotten.

"I was." Terri started. "Until Earl called, he said his brother-in-law Jim would like to join you guys for poker night."

Mark immediately answered. "Oh good, he can fill in for me then." There was a brief pause while the facts connected. "Wait a minute, why did he call the house?"

Terri grinned and could almost see her husband squirming in his seat as he realized the problem. "I was going to ask you the same question sweetie." She waited to see what his solutions might be.

Mark played through several possibilities, including a few of his more depraved fantasies. They had talked about a handful of sexy group scenarios, but this one had never really made it to their discussions. "I thought it was Sam's turn to host, I will call the guys and see what I can do." he paused for effect and added in a hesitant voice. "Unless you wouldn't mind hosting them."

Terri gasped involuntarily, but held her retort and composed her answer. Mark had mentioned fantasies of her with another man before. Could she tease him as punishment for interrupting her weekend with this hiccup? "Without you here dear? I don't know if I could handle 4 rowdy guys playing poker." She heard him release his breath in a gasp. "I was hoping to spend the weekend in just my fuzzy blanket. Why don't you check with the guys and see what you can do."

Mark shook his head to clear the overwhelming image of Terri surrounded by 4 hard cocks, all of them squirting cum onto her generous breasts as she knelt between them. His own cock started to grow and twitch at the idea. He heard her making a noise on the other end of the line and realized he needed to answer. "I'm so sorry dear. I know it is an imposition, but I don't know if I can change it, and the guys might not like me canceling at the last minute." He tried to think of how to approach the opportunity. "I can call them."

"Please do call them dear." Terri purred into the phone. "I would hate for you to miss out on all the fun. See if they can reschedule."

"I could always watch on the security camera in the living room." Mark suggested and then laughed at his own witticism.

"Oh, I had forgotten about that." She had indeed forgotten about the video surveillance system Mark had put in after Christmas. "Maybe I should move my playtime in there." She teased him, already sitting in the easy chair in that very room. "Wouldn't you rather watch me playing than your buddies bringing cards over to play?" She let the fuzzy blanket slip down and started playing with her bare breasts as she sat on the phone.

Mark was booting up his computer and opening the program that linked with home. The image was a bit grainy, but he could see his wife sitting in the easy chair stroking and teasing her lovely breasts. "Oh, Yes!" He exclaimed as he saw her.

Terri grinned as she heard the excitement, knowing he had just seen her. The hidden observer made her skin tingle and her pussy dampen. "Oh yes, to which one dear? Are you thinking of us playing cards?"

Mark quickly recovered. "Oh no, not thinking that, Jim's brother-in-law can take my place." He was thinking of watching them use her in his living room. "I was thinking that you would look lovely playing with your breasts right now."

"Mmm...They are rather sensitive thinking about you watching me tonight after your meetings are all done." She lowered her hand down under the blanket, knowing he was watching now. "Too bad you had to go to the conference this weekend." She paused and thought before her next statement. "You don't think Earl sent you away just to get to me do you?" She grinned knowing this would really get him going.

Mark reeled as the situation suddenly seemed much less coincidental than he had previously thought. "I would do anything for you dear, but I doubt his wife would ever let him do something like that. She has been holding the strings in that family for years."

"Oh, so he is desperate and bringing his brother-in-law along to your house while you are away." She lifted her free hand and squeezed her left breast, aiming it at the hidden camera.

"Yes." Mark responded to the image on the screen, not his wife's statement.

"Oh Really, and you like that idea?" She teased. "I am beginning to wonder how hard you are getting by all this. Do at least try to reschedule things dear, and let me know what the plan is in an hour or so." She kissed into the phone then hung up.

Mark kissed her back and said goodbye then heard the click. Damn, what a perfect set up. He wasn't entirely sure if she wanted to go forward with things or not. He dialed up Earl. When earl answered he said "Hello Earl, it's Mark."

"How are things? Ready for poker tonight?" Earl asked, oblivious.

"Not exactly Earl, I'm in Jersey for the conference meeting." he reminded.

Earl slapped his forehead. "Oh shit, I forgot that was this weekend. You need me to call and apologize to Terri? I just left a message about poker night. I can host it since you are out of town. Jim is visiting and he can fill in for you. Although Sam said he might be out of town, maybe we should just reschedule." He stammered and rambled apologetically.

Mark realized it was not a set up, a part of him was a little disappointed. "I'd hate to get your wife riled up by having poker night 2 weeks in a row at your place. I'm not entirely sure Terri was that disappointed by the news." he lied. On screen he saw a motion as Terri left the room. "I could see about letting you guys use the house for poker night, maybe have her go out for dinner or something." He paused and added. "Unless it turns out you do need a fourth to play."

"Damn, I'd love to play with your wife." Earl said without thinking. "I don't mean it that way, I mean she is hot, but." He stammered and stuttered.

"I understand earl, and yes she is a very sexy gal. I am lucky to have her." Mark pointed out. "Check with the guys and get back to me."

He hung up the phone and sorted through the papers for his presentation in an hour. About 10 minutes later he saw movement on the computer screen. Terri had returned to the living room. He looked at her walking naked through the house, what was she carrying? He fiddled with the controls and got the camera to zoom in a bit, but only on the couch in the center of the room. Just then Terri walked in front of the couch carrying a long object that appeared to be her double dildo! He quickly zoomed back out and saw her settle on the chair and wrap up in the blanket again. As he watched his alarm beeped, it was time to head to the meeting.

Terri sat in her warm blanket thinking about the possibilities for the evening. The thick double dildo wedged between her breasts. Worst case scenario, she eats out while the guys play poker for an hour or so. Best case, maybe have her first group sex with Mark watching through the monitor. This thought made her squirm and tingle. She brought the dildo to her mouth and licked the end, imagining the guys playing having huge cocks she could lick and suck.

She dropped the toy down under the blanket and grinned at the little box on the ceiling. She wondered if Mark was watching her right now as she slid the thick dildo into her slick damp pussy. It rarely slid in so easily this quick. Pumping the dildo in and out she imagined Mark sitting at his hotel desk watching and stroking his cock.

He whimpered as he shut down the computer and left the hotel. Mark was not watching, he had to get to his conference with a thousand other people. Listening to presenters and in one breakout session he was presenting, so he couldn't skip out. The thought of his wife home alone and excited kept intruding on his concentration, it was a thrilling distraction from the tedium. During the lunch break he received a message from Earl. 'Sam is out of town, want me to call Terri?'

He thought about his reply. 'Guess you should call her.' He started, then decided to change it to 'Guess she gets to have her alone time after all, please call her.' The gal called his order number as he was constructing the reply. He picked up his food and sat down. As he was changing the message a colleague asked to join him, so he sent the message, which actually read 'Guess you should have her alone after all, please call her.' He put the phone away and didn't think anymore about it until a few hours later when Terri texted. 'Really??? Earl is setting it up, I hope you enjoy dear.' He reread the message he had sent Earl...Oh Shit!

On the other end of the message Earl was just as shocked. He read the message 3 times before calling Terri.

Terri answered the phone this time. She was in the kitchen putting away her lunch dishes. "Hello."

Earl hesitated nervously. "Hi, Terri. Did you get my message earlier?"

Terri grinned thinking of how it had let her tease her husband. "I did get it. I talked with Mark about it, he was supposed to call you."

"He did." Earl wasn't sure how to proceed now. "I explained that Sam was also out of town and we should probably reschedule so as not to inconvenience you."

Terri felt a little relieved and a bit disappointed, she would have to find something else to tease Mark with while he was gone. "It's no inconvenience, I am sorry you can't have poker night. I'm sure you guys will arrange something another time." She offered in a consoling tone.

"Well Frank did mention he had a friend Marcus that could fill in for Sam if we needed him too." Earl added mistaking her tone for one of disappointment.

"I'm glad to hear you have a foursome again." Terri wondered where he was going with this. "Did you guys work out a location as well?" She asked.

Earl heard the question and wondered if she was aware of Mark's suggestion. "Did mark not message you as well?"

"No he didn't." She became a bit worried. "What did he say?"

"You should read it yourself. I'll forward the message to you." Earl suggested then sent the message.

Terri heard the beep from her cell phone and opened the message. 'Guess you should have her alone after all, please call her.' "Oh my God!" she exclaimed as she read the message. "He didn't ask you to change the location?"

Earl answered, "Well, he kind of suggested you might fill in as the fourth if we needed it." He nervously added. "But we have four if Marcus joins us. You could have a nice dinner out, our treat if you like."

Terri's wheels were turning as she looked at the message from Mark. "I don't think I would like to eat out alone Earl, but thanks for the offer." Underneath her terrycloth robe her nipples were swelling and she was getting excited. She hadn't realized that Mark was this far along with his fantasy of watching her play around. "Maybe we should just give him what he asked for. Gather the guys and have poker night over here just like normal." She grinned as she thought of the extra attention four guys would give her. "Well maybe not quite like normal."

Earl's breath caught in his throat. He couldn't believe that Terri was going along with Mark's suggestion. "I'll let the guys know. We should be over there around 6 O'clock then, anything else?"

Terri felt that this was the moment, if she was going to do this she needed it to be absolutely clear what was happening. "I'll have snacks for you guys and tell them no money tonight. I want to watch you guys play strip poker."

Earl's heart did a little skip before restarting. "Strip poker? ...Really?"

"Yes, I watch while you guys strip. It will be even better than going to a club." Terri teased and explained. "I'll tell Mark you are setting everything up." Then she hung up and sent Mark the message, 'Really??? Earl is setting it up, I hope you enjoy dear.'

Terri spent the afternoon at the grocery and in the kitchen getting snacks prepared. Then she took a long hot bath and shaved her legs and pussy bare smooth, just the way Mark liked them. As 6 O'clock approached she put a little jeweled butt plug in, she always felt naughtier when she played with it in. The little green jewel would flash and sparkle enough for Mark to see on camera too. She looked at several dresses and finally settled on a bark blue sweater dress with buttons in the front. It hugged her curves well and since the buttons ran down the front gave easy access should it need to be removed. She left the top 2 buttons undone so the guys could get a glimpse of her ample cleavage.

She pulled on her black calf hugging boots with 2 inch heels and zipped them up. Mark jokingly called them her 'fuck me' boots. She was giddy thinking of how he would react when he saw her on his monitor. Then she clasped a black choker around her neck and looked at herself in the mirror. The guys would be instantly hard when they saw her. She smiled and laughed as she went downstairs to begin the evening fun.

Mark dragged himself back to the room, a sandwich from one of the stores nearby in his hands. He dropped into his chair and turned on the monitor, the living room was empty, but there was a card table set up in the middle of the room. The couch had been pushed back a bit, but was still in the center of the picture and the entire table was visible when zoomed out. He called Terri on her cell phone.

"Hello sweetie." Terri answered as she worked on getting the salsa and dip ready.

Mark sat back in the stiff chair of the hotel room. "Hi love, I see you let the guys use the house for playing cards." He sighed, hoping he was in time. "I apologize for telling Earl they could play at the house. Treat yourself to a nice dinner and movie while they play, please."

She laughed, "Why would I do that dear?" She led him on just a bit more.

Mark explained. "Your text sounded upset. I meant to have Earl reschedule poker night, but messed up the text. So it sounded like I invited him over. I am so sorry." His voice trailed of in a pitiful whimper.

"Oh he showed me the text." She pointed out. "You seem to have accidentally offered more than just the location." She walked out into the living room and set the chips and dip on the table. A little thrill ran through her as she showed off for him.

"Oh My God! what are you wearing?!" Mark dropped the phone and had to retrieve it. Terri smiled and waved at the hidden camera. "You have to change, you can't wear that!" His thoughts reeled as he knew what that outfit would do, what it was doing to him. His cock was quickly swelling as he saw her parading around in her sexy fuck me boots and tight dress. "This is not what I wanted." He said aloud, but a little perverse corner of his brain was clapping and cheering excitedly.

"You have been hinting that you wanted to watch me with another guy. I just didn't realize how far your fantasies had taken you dear. Until I read the text you sent Earl." She heard the doorbell ring. "If you can be quiet I'll leave the phone on speaker so you can listen in too." she offered as she walked towards the front.

Mark panicked in a full on sweat as his sexy wife walked out of view. He heard voices as she greeted Earl and was introduced to Jim. Earl even yelled 'Hello, thanks for sharing your wife Mark' He turned beet red with embarrassment as he heard Earls voice tinny and distant.

Terri returned, "I need to go play hostess to your buddies sweetie. I'll call after things are done."

"Please let me listen dear." He blurted out instead of saying good night.

She walked across the screen and into the kitchen, where she whispered quietly. "You have to be quiet, if they hear you on my phone I will turn it off."

Mark meekly nodded his head where he sat. "Yes ma'am, I will be very quiet." He heard the quality of the noise change as she switched it to speaker phone. The doorbell rang and there was a loud clunk as she set the phone on a shelf near the couch. In the distance he could hear muted voices which cleared as they entered the living room.

Terri put on her best hostess demeanor and offered drinks and snacks to the guys as they introduced themselves and sat down around the card table. She was enjoying the looks and attention they were all directing her way. She made sure to lean forward when offering anything so they could get a good look down her sweater.

Earl shuffled the cards and explained the rules. "Five card draw, but since Mark is away we are not playing for money, but for clothes." He glanced over at Terri and added. "A little show for our gracious hostess."

She smiled and blushed a bit. "Thank you, I can't wait to see what you guys have." her gaze lingered a bit on Marcus, he was a well built black man that Frank knew from the gym. Miles away Mark had to stifle an outburst to keep quiet when he heard the new twist.

The guys started playing cards and talking. A pile of socks and shoes mostly appeared as they went through the first few hands. Terri went to the kitchen to refresh drinks. While she was gone the guys all turned to Earl. Frank was the first to speak. "Are you sure Mark is Ok with this?" He asked.

Earl passed him the message on his phone. "Read it yourself." He glanced to the kitchen. "I am shocked that Terri is going along with it."

Jim chimed in. "I guess some wives get bored with the sex life and want a little something extra too." He looked at the guys staring at him. "Every one of you started thinking it the minute you walked in the door and saw her."

Marcus laughed. "Why are you guys worried?" He laid down his hand for all to see. "According to Earl she suggested it be strip poker, she is hot as hell and dressed to thrill." As the others played their hands they saw Jim had won. Marcus stood up and peeled off his shirt, muscles rippling. "She wants to see us and has been showing off for the last half hour. Her incompetent husband is a thousand miles away."

Earl wasn't sure what to make of things, but Marcus did have a point. "In his defense, Mark is a hard worker and a good friend." He paused and glanced at the kitchen. "But I agree, she is hot and I wouldn't mind a turn with her."

Terri came back in with the new drinks. "Miss me?" she teased. Then she gasped as she saw Marcus and Frank were without shirts, both were quite chiseled from thier time in the gym. She felt her nipples stiffen at the sight.

"Indeed we did." Marcus answered. "We were just discussing why a hot MILF like you is alone with the guys on poker night." He dealt the next hand.

The other guys all blushed and seemed to shrink down a bit. Marcus stared at her nipples poking up against her sweater. "Someone asked him to go to present at a conference this weekend." She walked over and placed her hands on Earl's shoulders and started rubbing them.

"Ha, a slave to his work." Marcus raised his beer bottle. "To Mark for sharing his wife, even if he doesn't know it."

12