Poker Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He followed Traci's gaze to Gwen and let out a low moan. Gwen had scooted to the edge of her chair and, just like Traci, had her legs spread wide. Her right hand was busy teasing her pussy and she pinched and rolled her nipple between the fingers of her left hand. Gwen stared directly at his cock and seemed almost oblivious to Traci and Lynn.

This was more than Jim could take. He was already on the verge of his control simply from the excited anticipation of the night, and seeing the three women playing with themselves was more than he could resist. He knew he should try and hold out longer to prolong the game, but he had passed the point of rational thinking. The throbbing in his cock and his lust was more than he could resist.

He wrapped his hand around his cock and began to stroke. He needed to cum and wanted them to see him do it. As he stroked he gazed at the ladies as they masturbated while watching each other and watching him.

With a grunt Jim started to cum. He pumped his cock wildly and shot line after line of thick cum through the air. Just after he started cumming Gwen moaned loudly and started cumming. She tickled her clit with one hand and pulled on her rock hard nipple with her other hand as she tossed her head back. Her body trembled as she came and she made a series of soft moans that continued until her orgasm finally passed.

Jim pumped his cock excitedly as he watched Gwen cum until he had coaxed out the last of his cum. Near the end of Gwen's orgasm Jim glanced over at Traci and saw that she was watching Gwen intently. He knew from look on Traci's face that she was close to cumming.

When Gwen's orgasm finished Traci turned to Lynn. Traci and Lynn locked eye contact and stared intently into each other's eyes as they each rubbed their pussies. Lynn eventually broke their gaze and looked at the table where Jim's cum had landed. Jim's orgasm had left a series of white lines of cum radiating across the table from where he stood.

Lynn leaned forward in her chair and scooped up a large puddle of cum with her left index finger. Lynn looked right into Traci's eyes and teasingly smeared the cum all over her own erect nipple. She leaned forward again and this time smeared some of Jim's cum all over her other nipple. Lynn leaned forward a third time and collected more cum on her fingers. This time, she brought her fingers to her mouth and lavishly licked off the cum.

This final tease sent Traci over the edge and she came very loudly. She rubbed her pussy with both hands as a very powerful orgasm washed over her. Jim couldn't remember a time when Traci looked sexier than this as she came.

As soon as Traci started to cum Lynn intensified her masturbation. The table blocked Jim's view but he guessed Lynn was fucking herself with the fingers of her left hand as she rubbed her clit with her right hand. Jim gazed excitedly at Lynn's tits as they shook and swayed from her movements. Her nipples glistened slightly from the cum she had smeared on them. It didn't take long for Lynn to reach the brink of her orgasm and as the others watched she came with a loud cry.

After Lynn regained her composure the four of them sat around the table in silence. Lynn and Traci glanced at each other and giggled softly. Jim wasn't quite sure what to say and, aside from a few quick glances at the three naked women, he mostly just stared down at the table. Much of his cum was still sprayed all over the dark wood of Lynn's table, and he stared at the spots where Lynn had scooped up his cum.

Jim looked over at Traci and they made eye contact. They smiled at each other and then looked at Lynn and Gwen. Jim sure as hell didn't know what to say in this moment and it seemed clear the others felt the same. Finally Lynn used her quirky sense of humor to break the silence and said, "Well, that was fun."

It was a silly comment but it broke the tension in the room. Traci, Gwen, and Jim put their clothes back on and for a few moments Lynn simply sat and watched. Lynn then stood up and walked into her bedroom. Jim stared at Lynn's naked body until she disappeared behind her bedroom door.

When she reappeared she was wearing the same silk robe she had worn after their first three-way fuck. The robe was loosely tied around her waist and stopped about halfway down her thigh. Jim enjoyed the way her tits swayed under the fabric as she walked. He glanced at Traci and noticed that her line of sight also seemed focused on Lynn's tits.

By now Gwen, Traci, and Jim were fully dressed and Lynn joined them in the living room. There still seemed to be some nervousness left as nobody said anything for a few moments.

"Um, I think I should get going," said Gwen.

They all agreed it was time to break up the party for the night. As Lynn showed them to the door she said, "Thanks for coming. I hope you had fun." They all shared a big laugh and Lynn quickly added that she hoped they would be able to get together again soon. "I'm looking forward to a longer game next time." There was no mistaking the intent of her words. Lynn clearly was saying that she wanted to do more than masturbate at their next get together, and Jim grew very excited when Traci quickly answered that they would love to.

"Oh my God!" Traci gasped after they got in the car.

"I can't believe we just did that," Jim said. He started the car and began the drive back to their house.

"That was so hot," Traci commented after a short pause. "Could you believe Gwen's boobs?"

They joked and talked until they were nearly back to their house. After he pulled the car into their garage Traci leaned over and gave him a soft, teasing kiss. As soon as they were inside the house she practically attacked him with a wanton, excited kiss. Jim kissed her back deeply and they quickly moved to their bedroom. Once there they tore off each other's clothes. As soon as he had removed her bra Jim dropped his mouth to her nipples and swirled his tongue around them before sucking them until they were drawn into hard points.

He loved sucking and teasing her tits almost as much as she liked him doing it. She groaned excitedly and pulled him down on top of her as she dropped onto the bed. Jim sucked and teased her tits and nipples and stopped only when Traci pulled him away from her.

She pushed him down on his back and finished pulling off the rest of his clothes. Once he was naked with his hard cock standing straight up off his lap she bent over and engulfed his cock in her mouth. Traci sucked his cock wildly for a few moments before she let it pop out of her mouth. She scrambled over Jim and straddled him before dropping her pussy down onto his cock. They let out long, mutual groans as Traci rode his cock wantonly. She fucked him with a wild abandon and soon settled into a tempo that was familiar but far more intense than usual. From their past fucks Jim knew this tempo was the one Traci rode him at when she was ready to cum.

In this position Jim and Traci discovered that they required different tempos to get off. Traci fucked him the way she loved and that always led to her orgasm. Jim played with her tits and nipples as they fucked. Just before she came Traci dropped down firmly and rocked her hips back and forth while keeping his cock inside her as deeply as it could reach. When her orgasm started she literally screamed with release. Jim pinched and lightly rolled her nipples to intensify her pleasure and Traci groaned loudly and looked down at him with wild lust gleaming in her eyes. Her pussy danced wildly around his cock and her whole body shook with the power of her orgasm.

When her long orgasm finally finished Jim rolled them over and quickly took his place between her spread thighs. He plunged his cock back inside her wet pussy and fucked her wildly. Their bodies slapped together loudly and the headboard banged against the wall as Jim fucked her hard. Traci cried out and urged him to continue. Jim knew that when Traci was really horny she liked to be fucked hard and fast and he was happy to oblige her desires. Jim held out for as long as he could before he came. When he knew he couldn't resist any longer he groaned and drove his cock all the way inside her as his cum erupted inside her. After the initial wave of his orgasm passed he resumed thrusting back and forth inside her, but now it was more slow and gentle.

Once he finished cumming Jim rolled off her and collapsed on the bed beside her. He would have been happy to simply drift off into a contented sleep right there, but it was immediately clear that Traci had other ideas. Jim groaned as she shifted her position and caressed his cock. Traci hummed happily as she expertly teased his cock. She knew just how he loved to be touched and stroked and as she played with his cock she crawled on top of him in the 69 position. Jim eagerly licked her dripping wet pussy and tasted the familiar sensation of his cum mixed with her excited pussy juices. Faster than Jim imagined possible she had his cock semi-hard and on its way to being fully hard again.

They remained in this position for a long, long time while they teased and licked each other. Finally, Jim sensed that Traci was approaching another orgasm and he concentrated his teasing on her clit. He sucked her clit gently into his mouth and teased it with the tip of his tongue until Traci grew so excited she couldn't focus on sucking his cock any longer. She let his cock slide out of her mouth and rested her head on his thigh as Jim continued his eager teasing.

Finally, Jim rolled them over so she was on her back and crawled between her legs. He resumed sucking and teasing her clit in this new position and Traci moaned and writhed across the bed under him. After several more minutes of teasing like this Traci burst into a long orgasm with a sensual groan.

When her orgasm finished Jim was left so excited by her intense reaction that his cock was still rock hard. He moved between Traci's legs and positioned the tip of his cock at her pussy. Traci moaned excitedly and gasped, "Yes, give it to me. Do me."

Jim sank his cock back inside the warm, inviting depths of Traci's pussy. He fucked her, this time slowly and deliberately, for a long time. He kept fucking her until his arms and back were sore and he had to change positions. Traci rolled over onto her hands and knees and leaned her chest down until it was lying on the pillow. Jim moved behind her and grasped her hips as he repositioned his cock. Soon, he slipped his cock back inside her and resumed fucking her from behind.

Traci groaned and urged him to cum. "I want to feel you cum inside me," she moaned seductively. "Let yourself go, give it to me," she urged. Soon Jim fucked her firmer and the pace of their fuck picked up considerably.

Their fuck continued growing harder and faster for several more minutes until Jim came. Traci moaned excitedly as Jim pumped his cum inside her. When he finished cumming he collapsed beside her and almost immediately drifted off to sleep.

He wasn't sure what time it was or how long he'd been asleep when he felt Traci moving over him. As he awoke and slowly became aware of what was happening he realized that Traci was leaning over him playing with his cock.

"Oh baby," Jim moaned groggily. "I'm not sure I've got anything left in there."

"I have faith," Traci purred. "I'm sure you've still got one more treat for me." With that she continued her teasing and sucking. Jim was sure that she was wrong, but after a while he felt his cock stir as she brought it back to life after all.

"That's it," Traci purred, "if you get it up I promise I'll make it worth your while."

Jim moaned and leaned back, completely giving himself over to her teasing. When she had him back to his full size once again she leaned over to the bedside table and pulled out their bottle of lubricant. They didn't use the lube very often but Jim had a suspicion he knew what she had in mind.

He groaned as she smeared the cold lube all over his cock. He groaned again when Traci rolled over and assumed a similar position on her hands and knees to the one they had just fucked in. She handed him the lube and he moved behind her. "Really?" he asked.

"Yes, baby. Give it to me," Traci moaned.

Jim squeezed the lube onto his fingers and reached down to her asshole. Every once in a while Jim loved fucking Traci's ass. He knew it wasn't her favorite thing but she loved how excited it made him. He smeared the lube over her tight hole and slowly worked one of his fingers inside her ass. Traci groaned deeply as Jim worked his finger and the lube up her ass. Finally, Jim knew she was ready and he positioned his cock at her tight asshole.

Jim pushed his cock against her tight hole and soon he felt the pressure release and his cock slip inside her ass. Traci groaned as Jim slowly worked his cock inside her ass until it was all the way inside. Jim fucked her ass, very slowly and tenderly at first, but eventually they fucked just as easily as if he was inside her pussy.

The way her tight ass squeezed his cock and the new sensations of being inside her ass rather than her pussy were exciting and drove Jim wild. Still, with having cum so many times already it was a long time before Jim felt his orgasm approaching. At the first signs of his coming orgasm Jim started fucking her faster. Traci gasped and moaned and pressed her face into the pillow. "Are you OK?" Jim asked.

"Yes," Traci groaned, "fuck me. I want your cum in my ass." Traci didn't usually talk so nasty and so direct like this and it drove Jim wild. He continued fucking her ass with long, firm thrusts as their bodies slammed together.

Several long minutes later Jim groaned and came again. Traci happily moaned as he pumped whatever cum he had left inside her ass. When Jim finished cumming Traci leaned forward and collapsed on her stomach. Jim knew he was utterly drained and exhausted and it seemed that Traci had also reached the end of her endurance. Jim dropped on the bed next to Traci and before he could even utter "goodnight" or "I love you" he fell into a deep sleep.

12