Poker Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Let the games begin.
944 words
4.24
40.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katye43
katye43
115 Followers

All of a sudden, Paul's eyes shot wide open. His face reddened and it was hard to think what to do with the straight he was holding in his hand. Alana had him firmly in hand ...and mouth. She started with the head of his now rock hard cock and oozed her spit onto it to lubricate it. Then she slid her mouth and tongue over the entire cock and back out again. Paul wanted to moan so badly but he was a little embarrassed in front of his friends.

But finally it was too much when he felt the back of her throat with his shaft. He groaned out loud and all of a sudden you could hear 3 zippers coming open. Just in case it was their turn, they wanted to be ready. Paul had never felt anything like it. Good grief, Sarah would never in her wildest thoughts ever do anything like this. How was he going to ask her to be a Poker Night girl. Right now he didn't care, he was ready to shoot his load and his mind went over the edge right along with his body.

Alana swallowed what she could and dried him off with her apron. He lost the hand because he folded instead of bid. Oh well, it was worth the $25.00 he just lost.

Next was Ralph. It was almost comical. The guys kinda snickered and said almost in unison "Guess

we know who is next...hahahahaha!!!"

As Ralph's head shot up and he got an "O my God" look on his face. He thought to himself, "Explain this one to Julie, sucker". But deep down he knew he wouldn't have a problem. They had always had an open marriage but the guys didn't know that and didn't need to know. Julie is probably one of five girls that would get off on it. Alana made short work of Ralph and moved on to Dan.

Dan tried to act like nothing was happening. He was cool, calm and collected...until she started nipping at the head of his tool with her teeth and it sent shivers all through him. His cock was huge and he'd had trouble in the past with trying to get it to fit. His current girlfriend constantly complained that he hurt her. Lisa was pretty laid back but he wasn't sure how she would take this and not too sure he wanted her to.

Alana moved on to a familiar sex to.

She would recognize Jim anywhere. Her mouth was cramping from taking Dan into her mouth. He was really big. Thank goodness he didn't cum that much. She took Jim into her mouth and licked and sucked and made love to his cock. It was wonderful. He had a perfect penis. Just right to fit into her mouth, her pussy and her ass. She hoped he won tonight because she was getting horny just thinking about it.

Alana moved out from under the table and headed toward the bathroom. They all watched her bare ass undulate as she walked and dreamed of fucking that ass and sucking her bouncing voluptuous tits.

Simultaneously they all turned back to the game and decided to get serious about it.

Ralph won the next hand with two pair. Dan won the next one with a full house. And everyone was very quiet. One by one they had gone to the rest room and freshened up. And one by one they composed themselves enough to play poker.

Jim was the first to speak. He cleared his throat and said, "well that was one for the books. Who has it next month?"

Alana came back into the room from the bedroom where she has freshened up her makeup.

"Do you want me to come back next month to kinda show the new 'wife' what to do?"

All 5 heads bobbed up and down as Jim said, "that would be great, Lanie"

"How about whoever wins this month, has to spring for the house and eats next month and the rest of us will bring the beer." They all agreed and dealt the final game. The air was so intense, you could cut it with a knife. Alana walked around the table, nibbling and kissing on their necks, making it impossible to concentrate.

As the bids were made and money piled onto the center of the table, Ralph couldn't believe what he was seeing. They were playing 'Texas Hold 'Em' for the last game of the night. Two cards in his hand ... both aces. The Flop produced a third ace, a deuce and a ten. The Turn nothing. Final card, The River turned up an ACE! He had 4 aces and...the girl! He slowly turned over his cards and the other men groaned out loud.

"What's Julie going to say?" Dan ask. "I'd be glad to trade nights with you!" They all guffawed and Ralph said, "Yeah, that'll happen."

"She's in Arkansas at her sister's this weekend. Couldn't happen at a better time."

Ralph looked over at Alana and said "better get some clothes on, girl. It's a little chilly outside." He was trying to decide what he wanted to do to her.

Jim was having a little trouble dealing with it all, as Alana walked over to the table, picked up the money and went to the bedroom to get dressed.

He followed her into the bedroom and ask "are you OK with this?"

"Sure baby. It will be fun and I'll be home in the morning."

She kissed him goodbye and left with Ralph. She had no idea what she was in for.

katye43
katye43
115 Followers