Poker Night Payoff Ch. 02

Story Info
The stakes get raised and more join in the fun.
5.9k words
4.53
41.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks after a their kinky adventure with Heidi, Sidney and Mick began thinking about some dirty secrets in their past that they had not shared with each other yet. Mick always got turned on when Sidney flashed her temper or got bossy in the bedroom, but she had come a long way from her shy days. Last night he saw another side of her, a darker, bolder side that Heidi helped to bring out and he really liked it.

As they sat reading the Sunday paper, the occasional glance would be shared and a grin would emerge. It wasn't until Sidney noticed a headline that Mick was reading ("Rivals Race to Finish!") and got her mind devious mind working. "Say Mick, what is that article about?"

Mick looked up and gave her his usual accurate recap, "This movie is about two racers who have been breaking each other's records, but have never met in person until this night in Miami. They both want the same girl, so she says the one who races fastest gets to have her and there are these bad guys and so forth and a happy end I am sure. Why did you ask?"

Sidney's grin told him that she has an idea, but was nervous to share. Putting the paper down, Mick takes her hands into his and looks into her eyes.

"Sid, I know that look. Whenever you get that look it means I'm going to enjoy whatever it is that you are playing shy about sharing. Don't let it stir, just spill the beans baby."

His smile comforted her and she took a deep breath.

"Last night you came a lot. I mean, I know you always do, but it was so hot watching you, feeling you lick your cum off Heidi and I. Well, one night Heidi and I were talking about memorable ex boyfriends and the name that kept coming up was Max's. He was a guy I dated a while back and you two are very similar."

Mick took a sip of his juice and leaned forward. "How is that, Hun?"

"Well for starters, he is the only guy who can cum like you do. Heidi said it would have been fun to have the two of you put it to the test. Now when we decided to get more adventurous, you said if we brought a woman to bed, we could bring a man in too. You are always telling me to take the initiative, so I did. I sent Max and email and touched base. Turns out he is single again and when I mentioned that I was with you and we were being adventurous, he laughed. Said he was glad I finally got comfortable with my sexuality and he was pretty direct. So when he asked me what we had in mind, I told him. We had recently had a threesome with a woman we both trusted and that it was not my turn. I told him we wanted to have some fun and then I told him about why I called him. I was always comfortable with him and I also thought the two of you would hit it off. Since we have the weekend free, I told him we'd like to give this adventure a try. So he is meeting us tonight at Pokers Pool Hall. This was ok, right?"

Sidney's nervous shrug was met by Mick's hold of her hands, slowly adjusting to one of the hand massages that always got her going. His nod and smile encouraged her.

"Sidney, I think it is great that you did all this. I am a little surprised it is this sudden, but did you discuss the ground rules with him? What do you have in mind anyway?"

Her eyes lit up with a wicked excitement as her hands held his tighter.

"Well what I want is the following. I want us to go out, shoot a little pool and if we are all cool with things, we head back here. Now, if we get that far, I need both of you to be cool with what I have in mind. I want to be ravaged, pampered, massaged and worshipped by both of you. This means, you can't get all freaked out if you touch each other during this. Remember when Heidi and I were both blowing you and how good it felt? Well now it is my turn and that means I get whatever I want."

Mick sat back a bit in his chair and tilted his head at her. "What...ever, you want?"

Her eyes began to sparkle as she looked into his. The power in her voice was making Mick's stomach twist in ways he had not felt since the night Heidi joined them. He wasn't sure what she was going to ask of him, but inside of him, he knew if it turned her on, he would do whatever she wanted.

"I have purposely not had any sex the past few days so you could save up. I want the first time you to cum to be the best. I won't tell you what I have in mind, but let me just say this. There will be a game you will both play. The winner will love what they get and the loser will have to do whatever I say!"

The rest of the day Sidney did her best to test Mick by going down on him long enough to get him close to an orgasm, but always stopping just short. First it was during his morning shower, then after he came in from getting the mail, followed by a slow blowjob in the afternoon, each of which ended with her eyes and smile telling him this was going to be a special night. As his groin ached from the oral teasing, his mind raced to think of just what she meant by 'whatever'.

As they got ready to go out to Poker's Pool Hall, Sidney began a reverse strip tease out of the shower. Pushing Mick onto the bed, she straddled his face and swayed her hips so her freshen shaved pussy was mere inches from his face. She looked delicious as he raised his head to lick her, but as her hands ran through his hair, she looked down at him.

"Not yet baby! I want you to think of licking me with that amazing tongue of yours and making me so wet. Don't I look tasty? Yeah, I do. Keep this in mind later when I am in charge!"

Sidney slid herself down his body and rubbed his hardness over his boxers with her mouth. She looked up at him, licking her lips as she got up.

"I want you to stroke yourself slowly as I dress, but absolutely no cumming! I know my clothes may come off later, but I want you to enjoy it all now."

Sidney did her best sexy waltz as she slipped on her sexiest bra and panties, but Mick's eyes glowed when he saw her slip on a garter belt. She knew he loves fishnet stocking on her, but as she pulled on the wider style Fence-Net stockings she saw a big glob of pre-cum ooze from his cock.

"Uh-uhh! This is for later, so..."

Sidney scooped up the pre-cum with her finger and put it to his lips. Mick kissed her finger and smiled as she turned away. Her g-string thong outlined her ass perfectly as she bent over to slide into her high heels and slip on her skirt. When she buttoned up her shirt she winked at him.

"Are you ready to go? Of course you are." She giggled

As they walked into Poker's Pool Hall they were greeted by Max who waved them over to his table. As Mick took in his girlfriend's old flame, he was a lot like him physically and both sized up the other when they shook hands. Sidney wasted no time setting the tone.

"So boys, why don't you to play to see who will get to buy me a drink first?"

Over the next hour they went back and forth winning a round of pool, exchanging stories and jokes until it was obvious that there was another woman who was dressed to turn heads in the room. Sidney giggled as Heidi walked in, dressed in equally sexy attire. Heidi walked over to them and smiled.

Mick shook his head as Heidi whose stance dared him to say something. He dared.

"Look what the cat dragged in. What brings you here Heidi?"

"I wouldn't miss this for anything. I can't wait to see you to play her games. Ha!" Heidi sneered.

Sidney and Mick looked at each other and their grins were a mutual green light for the next step.

"Why don't you two finish this round of pool. Winner gets to walk Heidi and I to the car, while the loser pays for the games."

Now Mick was nowhere near as good as Max at billiards, but it was his turn and he had only to put away a pair of balls and the eight ball. He knew if he missed it was likely he would lose and in the back of his mind, he wondered if Sidney picked this time to announce the challenge on purpose. Both Max and Mick knew there was more to this last game than just paying for the game and Mick bore down. The four ball slapped into the side pocket and a moment later the two slid down the corner pocket, leaving the eight ball and the five ball on the table. Mick called his shot with the pool cue and took his shot with a quick flip of the wrist. The eight ball banked a few times and rolled to a stop just before the far pocket. Max had a chance to put the game away and wasted no time taking his shot. The five ball banked three times and rolled dangerously close to the eight ball as it rolled to a stop. The five ball clacked ever-so gently off the eight ball and the eight ball dropped into the pocket with a thud. Sidney and Heidi put their arms around Mick and began to walk to the car, his girlfriend making sure to announce the results aloud.

"Max, since you lost, be sure to pay for the games and meet us out by the cars."

As the trio walked out every eye in the place followed the two sexiest women as they left. Mick felt pretty good about winning, but his mind turned to the presence of Heidi as they exited the Hall.

"So really Heidi, what brings you here?"

Sidney put a finger to Mick's lips and smiled.

"Think of her as a referee, honey. When we discussed the games we wants the two of you to play for me, she said there was no way she would miss it."

Sidney stepped aside to let Heidi get into the passenger seat as she turned to join Max in his car.

"Heidi will ride with you and I'll ride with Max to give him directions. I'll see you two soon!"

Mick watched Sidney walk away in the rear-view mirror as she walked up to Max. Before he could linger, Heidi poked him in the side.

"Let's get going! I can't wait to see you play! Ha! I hope you lose too!"

Mick frowned at her as they pulled out onto the road.

"Heidi, are you going to tell me just what these games are?"

Heidi reapplied her lip stick and puckered her lips. The look on her face told Mick she was having an internal debate of how much she should reveal.

"Right now, Sidney is discussing the games she has in store with Max, so I suppose I should tell you what is coming, hmm? First let me blow your head up a bit. Sidney has bragged about you in bed for as long as you two have dated. You have really brought out her out of her shell and helped her release her inhibitions. Among the things that has always stood out to her is how much you cum and I have to say I doubted her claims myself until we had our fun little three-way. Now you have been giving me a hard time for as long as I've known you, so when she said she was going to fuck you with a strap on, I wanted in on it. I knew you were nervous about it, but it was so fucking hot. When I saw how much you came that night, I knew she wanted to make her ideas happen."

Mick took a deep breath. "So what are these ideas?"

"Before you came along, Max was the guy she talked about the most when it came to drunken sex talk. She would tell us how he came like a fountain and how his cock and balls were like a sex toy shop set come to life. Ok, Ok, these games of hers are going to be the best part. She wants the both of you to take turns going down on her while the other licks her ass at the same time. She wants both of you to lick her nipples and of course she wants to get fucked by both of you at the same time."

"Well Heidi, all of that sounds fine, but what are these games?"

Her body shook as her excitement shot through her.

"Mick, since you both cum so much she thought about having you two try to out-cum the other someway. Only it would be awkward to try and have measuring cups next to the bed, so she wants to go another route. I'm not sure which of these she will go with, but she wants to get you both as close to cumming as possible. Then she will pick a spot on her body; her boobs, butt, belly, face, legs, feet or palms, who knows. So once she has you both good and ready, she wants to turn it around on you. It won't be a contest of who can last the longest, but a race to see who can cum for her first. I won't tell you what the reward for winning is or the punishment for losing, but if he cums as much as you do, I hope you lose! Ha ha."

They pulled into the driveway and parked as Max and Sidney pulled in behind them. Heidi and Sidney hopped out of the cars and practically ran into the house. Max and Mick shared a look and then followed them inside the house. As they made their way to the bed room, Sidney stood with her eyes framed by her heavy eye make up. Mick couldn't help but think how hot she looked when she was dressed so trashy like that.

"Boys, it's time to undress me, so get to it! Naked now!"

Both of the men did their best to shed their clothes as quickly as possible and Sidney made sure to anoint the winner of the first contest.

"Well that's another win for you Mick. Now it is my turn, so I want both of you to sit on the bed and watch me undress."

Heidi slid a chair over to the middle of the room and Sidney used it balance with as she unbuttoned her shirt. As she shed her shirt off she took a moment to take in the two men she had waiting for her. Mick's muscular legs were on either side of the bed and his huge low hanging balls draped over the edge of the bed. His cock was already hard and she knew he was ready for her. When she looked over at Max, his solid frame was more defined than Mick's, with a smaller sack, but his cock was still as big as she remembered. Max sat there stroking his thick cock and that brought a frown to her face.

"Now did I say you could touch yourself, Max? Looks like Mick wins again, three in a row. So how shall I reward him? Mick, you get to kiss my lips. Max, you can kiss my ass!"

Sidney stood between them and bent forward so she could kiss Mick and arched her back, so her ass was right in Max's face. As her kiss with Mick became wilder, Max began to lick her thong framed cheeks. Heidi giggled at this and slid her skirt off her hips. She took note of the score for all of them as she touched herself.

"So the score stands at three-to-zip in favor of Mick. This is so hot to watch. Mmm."

Sidney enjoyed the double attention and then lifted her chest so she could guide her breasts into Mick's mouth. Max continued to lick her butt cheeks and looked up to her for approval.

"Max, how can you properly lick my ass with my thong in the way?"

Acknowledging her order, Max slid he thong off and enjoyed the feeling of her mesh fishnets as his hands slid down her legs. When he slid his hands back up to her butt, he kneaded her cheeks and then worked his tongue all the way to her tight asshole. The combination of two mouths working on her body at the same time really began to get Sidney going. Sidney could notice Heidi now sitting on the chair with one hand inside her panties and the other lifting her breast up so she could lick her own nipple. For a moment their eyes met and Heidi signaled for her to go keep going. Sidney guided Mick's face lower until his mouth was where she loved to feel it, on her clit. His tongue spun around and flickered her in ways that made her wonder is his tongue was bionic. She was already wet, but the combination of the two months on her ass and clit was nearly too much to take. Her mind raced to recall all of the things they had discussed doing when they were to have a threesome. She remembered how much Max loved worshipping her ass with his mouth, but he was never able to get her to gush. Sidney fought back the pleasure for a moment in order to be able to order them.

"Max lay down on the bed so I can sit on your face!"

Max wasted no time to lay down so Sidney could sit down on his chest. She then lowered her self so she was laying along his body with her legs on either side on his face. She inched her way down until it was easy for his tongue to slide up her crack and all around her ass. When she was ready she ordered Mick next.

"Mick get over here and make me gush all over his face!"

They had done this countless times and Mick knew that this was the best way to make her gush while kneeling next to her. As his fingers slide inside her, her wetness soaked into his palm. Mick could see Max working at Sidney's ass with his tongue and began to slowly build up the pressure with his hand. Mick called it his 'spider-man grip' in honor of the way the comic book character would shoot his webbing by curling the middle and ring finger into his wrist. This same motion done to Sidney would result in her shooting as well. Only as Sidney's orgasm began to build her cum leaked out when Mick curled his fingers inward. As their rythym began to synch, Mick picked up the speed, and soon the familiar sounds signaled she was ready to gush. Max opened his eyes just as her first eruption and soon found himself soaked in her juices. Mick worked her pussy until her screams of pleasure turned into wimpers for him to stop. Taking a moment to catcher breath, Sidney told them to get nice and hard for her. Both men crawled up to her side to see what she wanted next.

"I need both of your cocks in my mouth now!"

Sidney got her second wind, took hold of both men's cocks and squeezed them as hard as she could. Their hardness made her smile and when she looked up at them with her mouth full of their cocks, it was a site to behold. Her eyes filled with wickedness as she slowly sucked each cock as far as she could manage. When she reached that point, a soft gagging noise escaped her and she switched to the other cock. She made sure to get each of their cocks extra wet for what she had in mind. She kept stroking them as she dipped her head to suck Mick's cum swollen balls. Mick threw his head back in pleasure, his super sensitive balls reacting to her mouth and she loved the sounds he made. She pulled them both close and did her best to suck both of their balls into her mouth, but it was a futile attempt. Sidney pulled them to her and growled her next command.

"Max lay down on the bed so I can ride you and Mick, I want you behind me, fucking my ass. Now!"

The men did as they were told and when she felt herself slide down onto Max's big cock, her breath escaped her. She allowed her body to get used to the feeling of fullness and then looked over her shoulder at Mick and growled at him.

"Fuck my ass Mick! Do it! This is what I've been wanting."

Mick knelt behind her and lined his cock up with her wet asshole as he had so many times before. Every time he did, he thought back to the first time and how often she said she'd never do anal and here she was screaming for every inch he could give her and more. As he slid all the way in, he could feel Max's cock sliding into Sidney's pussy. Heidi's gasp reminded them of their audience and her moans egged them on.

"Grrr, my fuckin' gawd, keep fuckin' me..."

Sidney couldn't manage much more as the two men filled her with their cocks, but she didn't need to. The sounds of pleasure echoed throughout the room and Sidney's moans grew louder and louder. When fucking like this, Sidney would usually feel his balls slapping against her clit, but this time she felt their combined ball sacks smushing together beneath her. Max could feel Mick's huge balls slamming into his sack and as close as he was to cumming, he knew he had to hold out. Mick took a moment to rear back and slap her ass with a thunderous 'crack' and her body stiffened. He unleashed a few more until she turned around and grabbed a fistful of his hair.

"Y'know how much I love that, but tonight, is MY night! Both of you are close to cumming, I can tell, so I think it is time to play one of my games. Are you both ready?"

Both men nodded to her as she slowly pulled her body up and both their cock slipped out with a juicy plop. Sidney knelt on the bed and cupped her hands so they cupped her breasts as well, but there was plenty of room. Mick and Max stood next to her, as she slowly stroked their cocks and waiting for her next order. Sidney made sure to slow her pace down so much that their cocks lost the rigidity and began to slump.

12