Poker Night Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather groaned her release as she sat in Anton's lap – savoring every inch of his cock as it was buried inside of her – and felt as his lap became wet beneath her from her juices. For his part he grunted as he spilled inside the condom that served as a barrier between them. Heather's only regret being that it needed to be there in the first place instead of allowing him to let go inside of her. Her jaw hung slack and Pete was standing beside the chair, feeding her his cock, as she came. Allowing him to shamelessly fuck her mouth was just another added turn on for all three of them and she only hoped that he would cum sooner rather than later.

Pete let his head hang back across his shoulders as his balls tightened against Heather's chin. He only hoped that she was still receptive to another go once Anton was through with her because as good as she was with oral he had come to the game tonight in the hope of fucking her tight little pussy and letting go a load inside of her. It was why he had come out the last time too but had not gotten all that he had wanted. His orgasm broke over him then and he stiffened as streamers of cum squirted into Heather's mouth and she began swallowing in time to his release. His eyes rolled back in his head and he pushed as much between her willing lips and teeth as she was willing to handle. It was not her pussy, true, but at least it was still warm, wet, and tight. . .

Miriam watched from her hiding place and was overjoyed in her decision to stay home tonight to solve the mystery that had fallen into her lap. She could not say she was so happy to see her daughter and her friend, that girl Chloe, allowing themselves to be so liberally used, but the fact that they were smart enough to insist on condoms was a good decision. Where Tony had taken the other girl, Mieko, was not a big mystery but at least he was not fucking his own sister like Miriam had feared. Since the games had progressed to sex she had been busy with her own fingers between her legs! Half wishing that it was her taking one of those cocks between her legs or down her throat. There were days when she regretted having had kids in her teens because she was just hitting her sexual peak and they were pulling this shit on her.

Mieko was trembling all over by the time that Tony had led her into his room and closed the door behind them, turning the lock in the door as he did so. It was not a very large bedroom, being filled mostly with a nice set of dressers and a huge bed. There were a few trophies left over from his own time at the local high school but mostly it was pendants from his college, his fraternity, and few sports posters from teams she could only assume that he liked. They had kissed a few times on their way up the stairs and his hands had already done a little exploring on their own. Mostly touching every reachable inch of her bare skin between the game room and here. It did not matter though, Mieko was already wound up tight and between her legs it felt as though she were on fire! At least all of her clothes were spread out across the poker table downstairs and she did not have to worry about getting out of those before getting on with the rest.

Tony was having a hard time walking owing to the huge erection the mere thought of boning this hot babe had given him. If what Heather and Chloe had said at the beginning of the game – if she were a virgin – then that just made it all the better. As much as he enjoyed getting laid Tony had never enjoyed a virgin before, having even lost his 'cherry' to a more experienced cheerleader in high school coming home on the bus from an away game for football. Of course that particular girl had already gone down on everything but the Titanic so it had only been a matter of time before she had gotten around to doing him as well. He still had on his boxer shorts – even though they were straining at the seams – and he turned around to face Mieko once the door was closed and locked behind them.

"So, um, how do you want to . . .," he could not even finish the sentence and knew from the heat in his cheeks that he was blushing.

Mieko swallowed and stepped forward, closing the small distance between them, and hooked one finger in the top of Tony's boxers. She had been eyeing him up most of the night because he was the quietest of all the guys and had probably drunk less than half the number of beers as his friends. Really? She was nearly petrified at the thought of finally taking the big step into actual adulthood so she was going to do it with the one guy that did not completely turn her off from the beginning. With the flick of a wrist the boxers were over the tight swell of his shapely and muscular ass and on their way to the floor.

"I think that those need to be out of our way first," she said shyly. His hardened member sprang forward and Mieko took one startled step backward like it was going to attack her! The back of her knees came up against the bed and she fell over onto her back in a rush, her legs nearly flying over her head. Only once she was done giggling at her own silliness did it dawn on her that Tony had gotten the first good look at her goodies ever taken by any man.

Tony stepped up between her feet and gently used his hands in parting her legs far enough so that he could step between them completely. He did not seem at all put off by the thick nest of black pubic hair that covered her crotch and he sighed in contentment as he breathed in her musk which was hanging heavily in the air as Mieko continued to relax and allow her own arousal to build. To her amazement she reached down and felt like she was running a river between her legs. At least Tony was not going to have much trouble in breaking her in. She smiled up at him in invitation even as he was opening the foil square of a condom and beginning to unroll it down his stiffened length. . .

Heather was on fire from the foreplay and lead-up to tonight! Her cunt was flowing freely and the boys had already recovered enough that they were trading off between herself and Chloe. She was just happy that Tully seemed to only have eyes for her friend and kept his more vigorous idea of sex – to say nothing of that telephone pole between his legs – away from her tonight. Anton had been extra attentive but now it was Pete, fully recovered from that earlier blowjob that was between her legs again and getting ready to have a go. Across the room Chloe had Mike down her throat, Tully continuing to fill her as she rode him and Ian lining up for a run at her freshly lubed backdoor! Anton was just sitting to one side but enjoying stroking himself back to some semblance of life as he watched Pete angle himself against her weeping slit.

She was tender after Anton so Heather winced a little as Pete parted her lips and sank the head of that glorious cock between them. Her juices were already running and she stretched open to accept him before bearing down on her muscles in order to trap him and then drag him deeper inside of herself. Her back arched off of the table as she did this and her mouth fell open in a silent exclamation as he filled her so completely and rubbed right over her g-spot. The friction from his penetration was also exciting her already sensitive clitoris and she subconsciously reached up to pinch and tug on her own tits as a means of furthering her excitement.

Pete drank in the sight of Heather. Prone. With her eager young quim devouring every inch that he could feed into her. The girl was wet and having been stretched already by Anton he might have thought that she would be looser than she was. To his astonishment he found her as tight as a closed fist and when she used her muscles it went from being a fist to being a vice around his shaft. Still, he soldiered on until he felt the welcome sensation of his balls smacking against her pert little ass cheeks and she released the breath she had been holding in a single long whistle. Heather then began making animalistic mewling and growling noises as he began moving inside of her. Each thrust filled the room with the sounds of his balls smacking off of her ass and she almost ripped the felt cover on the top of the table when she groaned and dragged her nails across it. . .

Chloe would have very much liked to have been able to squirm but every hole she owned was being well used and to her every mounting pleasure at that! She had never, in her entire life, even thought to allow a guy – let alone three of them – use her in such ways. Anal sex had never even been a glimmer in her mind before Ian had lubed up her backdoor and double wrapped his member in the hope that the extra lubricant on the rubbers would ease his passage. She had only consented because she was riding a high after her last orgasm – courtesy of Tully – and had been willing to try new things. It also helped Ian's chances because even though all the guys here were well endowed his was the smallest penis in the room at the moment.

"Ohhh! . . . Sweet . . . fucking . . . Christ," she hissed as Ian sank into her ass to the root of his cock and Tully was already as deep as 'Cow-Girl' was going to allow for. Mike, a little over eager, bounced his penis on her lower lip until she opened her mouth and allowed him back between those lips. Once they were all snugged in her available orifices Chloe groaned under the simultaneous assault of those three hard cocks as the guys managed to find a rhythm that worked for all three of them. . .

If it were possible to believe, then virgin pussy tasted much better than that which had been 'broken in'. Tony eagerly lapped at Mieko's reddening labia until her slit began to weep and opened enough to allow his tongue to pass. Then it was the sweet inner juice that prompted his theory. Her untested clitoris was a little reluctant to appear and he had to really work at her before it grudgingly began to peek out from underneath its protective sheath. By which time even Mieko was bucking her hips underneath his weight and whimpering in pleasure as her body threatened its first orgasm from oral sex.

Her eyes were closed as that sweet and talented tongue continued to ply her tight quim but Mieko could barely focus on anything beyond the sensations building in her womb and creeping into the base of her brain. Several times she had cried out as Tony focused attention on her clitoris and at the moment she had fists full of his blanket and sheets and was unashamedly bucking against his chin and tongue trying to reach an orgasm!

"Enough," she gasped. "No more . . . ohhh . . . God, I want you to fuck me," she heard someone saying right before Tony stood up from between her legs and wiped her dew off on the back of his hand.

Without a word he angled himself to her opening and pushed between her vaginal lips. A split second later the discomfort became a sudden, sharp pain as her hymen was torn and Tony rushed inside of her! Fresh tears of pain were quickly replaced with those of pleasure though as her body very quickly accustomed itself to being filled and stretched with a hard and welcome penis. Tony grunted with every slow and deliberate thrust and it was only a few moments before Mieko was raising her hips into each of those thrusts and urging him to fuck her harder.

Tony could feel Mieko's cunt gripping him and trying to hold him inside as he pressed eagerly into her as deep as her body was willing to allow him. When he felt his balls pressed against her he stopped and allowed her a moment to adjust during which she ground the mound of her vagina against him and whined about needing more of him. He immediately resumed the thrusting of his hips as she squealed her joy at the returning sensation of being fucked. Mieko alternated between swearing and clawing at the mattress, and then begging him to fuck her harder still. Tony found this challenging because it was her first time and the tightness of her twat coupled with his excitement at being her first was only helping his orgasm to build all the faster. He wanted her to reach her own climax before he did otherwise she might not look back on this as anything more than a guy only taking care of himself and leaving her sore and wanting her release.

Mieko felt warm waves building between her legs and wasn't sure if she was beginning to feel an orgasm? Her mother and father had preached endlessly about the evils of 'self-pleasuring' and therefore she had made every effort as she was maturing physically, not to touch herself. Even when all of her other friends were crowing about discovering their orgasm, she was left in the dark and wondering what it must feel like. That kind of pleasure? Tony was holding back though. Mieko had heard enough sexual gossip to know that he was probably holding off his own orgasm because – so she had heard – once a guy did 'cum' he was pretty much useless afterward. She appreciated his effort on her behalf and even as he sank back into her, and his balls touched her tender ass cheeks, she chanced violating another of her parent's taboos and pressed a finger to the top of her slit and began rubbing it over the swollen bulb of her clitoris. Her touch, coupled with the feeling of being stretched and filled with her first cock, drove those hints of pleasure to build faster and she groaned as Tony continued fucking her. . .

Miriam had three fingers buried inside her sopping pussy and another one in her ass as she gyrated her hips on the hard wood chair she was sitting in! Biting down on her bottom lip had prevented her from crying out her most recent orgasm and her deepest desire was to barge into the game room and join in on the fun. Barring that she would be just as pleased to go into Tony's room and help him educate her daughter's other friend, Mieko. She was having a difficult time remembering the last time that she had sex where her lover had not been pale, balding, and sporting an unattractive 'beer bulge'. What she would not give for one of the young studs presently reaming out her daughter or her friend Chloe! Perhaps the next time she caught wind of a '"Poker Night' she would beg off going out and see what transpired?

Heather hooked Pete's bucking ass with the heels of her feet and, with her spine bowing from the orgasm cinching her cunt around his thrusting cock, screamed in ecstasy as her eyes rolled back in her skull and she finally collapsed, spent and unconscious, across the poker table.

Pete smiled down and never broke his pace as Heather cried out and came. Hot fluid gushed from her pussy, soaking the root of his penis and his abs but he took it as a sign that he had done a good job at pleasuring her. His own cum rushed up his surging shaft to spill into the condom and he too grunted with pleasure at the sight of Heather's unconscious body lying beneath him and oblivious to the fact that he was shooting his seed.

Chloe groaned, thrashed, and tried her best not to bite down on Mike's hard-on as he was fucking her mouth. Tully was balls deep in her and holding onto her bucking hips even as Ian cried out and she felt him spilling his load. His fingers dug into the tender skin of her buttocks even as his cum filled the condom she had insisted he wear. Her ass clinched at him and his orgasm seemed to send Pete over – again. His shot was hard and almost a constant stream and Chloe only wished that there was not the risk of pregnancy, otherwise she would not have minded that hot load pooling inside of her instead of into a rubber! Mike's chest was flushed – he had to be close too – but the tension inside of Chloe's womb unwound first and her orgasm fired through her before he had a chance to fill her mouth. Her mouth fell open in a breathless gasp of pure pleasure. Having her ass and cunt stuffed with hard cock seemed to make her orgasm all the more intense and she pressed herself down upon Tully until the head of his penis threatened to break through her cervix and she cried out around Mike's dick as the surging pleasure took her over.

Mieko raised her hips to meet every one of Tony's thrusts until her pussy twitched around his stiff shaft and she suddenly felt as though she were floating on air and waves of pleasure radiated upward from between her legs to encircle her brain! Her innermost thighs were suddenly wetter than she could remember them having been before and Tony was smiling down at her as those feelings began to retreat – leaving her breathless and feeling spent. In response to her first orgasm his stroke became faster and a little harder. Not that he was hurting her, but her small breasts bounced with each sharp thrust and she cried out whenever he sank in deep enough to send his balls smacking against her butt. Just as she thought she could not take any more he stiffened above her and she felt the condom expanding inside of her! Could it be that he was filling it with his cum? After what felt like several long minutes Tony shyly withdrew from her and collapsed across the bed next to her. Feeling spent, exhausted even, Mieko curled herself against his warm body and was very quickly asleep. . .

Miriam exited the house by the backdoor and then walked in the front as though she were just coming in from partying. Anton was coming down stairs and smiled at her as he collapsed on the sofa. Obviously he had been helping to tuck Heather and Chloe into bed in her daughter's room. His face was blank and innocent and she wondered for a moment how he would react if she were to tell him that she had watched as he fucked her daughter to a thrashing orgasm? The other young men – with the exception of her son – were already bedded down for the evening. Miriam wandered up stairs and looked in on Tony. Mieko was spooned against him and the two of them were stark naked and snoring softly. Proceeding down the hallway to her own room Miriam collapsed across her own bed and began thinking of ways to worm her way into the next card game her son was bound to host . . .


All of my stories are open to comments and being rated. I wrote this piece as a continuation to another work of fiction. If you have enjoyed reading this work and would like to see the story progress please let me know and I will be only too happy to continue writing about Heather and finding out where her journey of sexual discovery leads her. I would take this time to thank you for reading my work and, as I said, and critique – positive or otherwise – is always welcome.

-The Author

12