Poker Night Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers

"Alright, I'm calling the game. Count your stacks, we'll settle up tomorrow." Everyone quickly tallied their winnings and losses as I continued. "Gentlemen, I trust everyone had a good time tonight and that you will leave here satisfied. As soon as you finish counting, leave your chips where they lie and come into the living room. Bring your beers, but g'head and put your clothes back on. Erick, find a beer bottle or something, but put that thing away."

I intercepted my wife as she left the kitchen. I took the beers out of her arms and put them on the counter. I took her by the hand and roughly pulled her over to the chaise lounge in front of the TV, throwing her down on it. I flipped her miniskirt up over her stomach and was greeted with the beautiful sight of her waxed, wet pussy. I buried my face in it, forcefully licking her and pressing a finger into her silken folds, saturated with her tangy juices.

I could hear the others filing in, so I broke off, ignoring her aroused whimpering. "I already warned Matt that payback was going to be a bitch, and here she is. Each of you will return the favor she paid you in the den on your way out. Tongues and fingers only, but take your time and, as always, be sure to enjoy yourselves. Rand: you're first."

I could tell from the look on his face that he thought I had lost my mind, which was why I nonchalantly beckoned him forward as I picked up my beer, savoring the hint of pussy on my tongue mixing with the Fat Tire. Rand hesitated, and I gestured again at my writhing wife, silently reinforcing his decision to have a good time tonight. He dropped to his knees and tentatively began pleasuring the hostess.

"So, John, tell me what you were thinking when you raised with four hearts showing..." I struck up a conversation and moved around the counter to the kitchen. As Rand carried on, the others migrated to the food, picking at the leftovers and finishing off the beer. Laughing, joking, and hanging out with the guys, my wife's occasional cries of pleasure carried through the room like some kind of pornographic score. One by one the guys made their way to her to give their thanks. I lost track of how many orgasms she had, but I know Mark alone took almost half an hour.

Finally it came down to Matt and me in the kitchen as Mike licked my pet.

"Y'know, I think Vicky might be into something like this," Matt said.

"Really?" My interest was piqued: Vicky was his SoCal-princess girlfriend, very hot and good friends with my wife.

"Oh, yeah. She's into kinky stuff like this—and more. I'll talk with her, see what's up."

"Right on. In the meantime, I think you're up in there, Champ. Make me proud."

He slapped my arm and clinked my beer bottle. "You are a great host."

"Yep, that's because I provide the best party favors. Mind if I watch you lick my wife's pussy?"

"Be my guest."

I bid goodnight to Mike as he donned his shorts and made myself comfortable on the couch as Matt settled between her legs. She was drenched in sweat, lying haphazardly on the lounge. She was panting, her fingers locked around her nipples. She had pulled out her ponytail, and her long black hair spilled down the side of the lounge to the carpet. In a word, stunning.

Matt took my words to heart, gently but expertly manipulating her exhausted clit to one final, massive orgasm with three fingers sawing in and out of her pussy and one in her ass. The cheeky fucker then stood and shook my hand, leaving a sticky smear across my palm as he promised to bring word about Vicky the next night.

The door shut, and I looked down at my beautiful, most cherished pet. Slowly I undressed as she looked up at me. I stood over her, slowly stroking my hardness as her unbelievably sexy body worked its inevitable magic on my blood pressure. It wasn't just her physical beauty that turned me on, though: her adventurous spirit, her willing submission to my desires, her acceptance of my fantasies and enthusiastic participation therein—all proved she was my soulmate and the summation of my needs and happiness.

"I suppose my pet would finally like some cock in that pussy, wouldn't she?"

Unable to form words, she nodded slowly, spreading her legs as I leaned over her, pressing into her firmly. She gasped and winced, but as I pulled out and pushed back in she moaned sexily and wrapped her legs around my back. I held out long enough to bring her to yet another climax, then withdrew and slid lower. She lifted her hips slightly, bringing her backdoor in line with my cock. Steadily I pushed home until I was seated deeply in her ass. Her hand came forward and rubbed her clit as I resumed thrusting in and out of her, completing the Three Hole Night. I tried to pull one more orgasm from her fatigued body, but to no avail. My own came too quickly as I realized my night of casual service fantasy had finally come to pass, and I grunted and blasted her anal chute with a copious flow of cum.

My efforts slowed and she moaned as I pulled out, then smiled up at me tiredly as I stood unsteadily and retrieved the paper towels. I dropped them on her belly. "Clean yourself up, pet, then meet me in the master bedroom. I have plans to discuss with you about next week's Poker Night."

Tiredly, but with a satisfied smile: "Yes, sir."

raiderh
raiderh
159 Followers
12