Poker Player

Story Info
Cheating's fine, if you don't get caught.
3.5k words
4.33
54.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,518 Followers

Some of the boys and I have a weekly game of poker. We only play for chicken stakes but that doesn't mean that the competition isn't ferocious at times. We were expected to gloat over a successful bluff, rubbing our victim's face in it. Who cares if the pool was only a few dollars? Winning was the thing.

We didn't always play at the same place, moving around depending on who was available. My place tended to be the default site for the game, mainly because I was the only one unmarried and with my own place.

The ages of the guys attending varied quite widely, too, ranging from Mike at eighteen to Barry at about forty. At thirty, I was right in the middle. We had about a dozen members for our little game, though it was rare to get more than half a dozen guys available on any particular night. On the few occasions that we did get too many we'd just set up another table. When the losers were whittled away the two tables would merge into a single setting.

One night we were setting up a game at my place when Barry rocked up with this kid in tow. We looked at the kid and the instant decision was no way was she playing. My place, so it was up to me to render a formal objection.

"Ah, Barry, there is no way that we're going to let some juvenile take part in the game, especially a girl. She'll get all teary when she goes broke and expect us to refund her losses."

"I am not a juvenile," I was promptly informed in a voice as cold as ice. "I am over eighteen and a better player than my father. I don't lose, but if such an odd event was to occur I would not weep over it or expect to have my losses refunded. You only play for pocket money, anyway."

"Um, she's right, Jake," said Barry. "She is a better player than me. I've told her about our games and she reckons she can take you all to the cleaners."

I looked at the others and shrugged. Put that way we had to let her play or look as though we were afraid to play her. I nodded an assent and no-one demurred.

"So, does the kid have a name or do we just call her kid?"

"Jessie, this is Jake. He's our host tonight. Everyone, this is Jessie, my oldest." Barry then went through the roll, introducing each player to Jessie. I could practically see her mind working as she looked at each player carefully, tying them to their name.

We finished up with six players, including Jessie. After the first round we were all about even, Jessie fitting right in, proving to be just as cut-throat as everyone else. At that point I excused myself from the table.

"There's something I have to attend to," I told them. "Continue playing and I should be back after a hand or two."

I left, grabbing our bible as I went. Our bible held the official rules for poker, just in case there was a dispute. I had a copy on my PC and I had an urge to add an appendix.

Sitting at the PC I wrote my appendix, giving careful consideration to the wording. I then printed it and stapled it to the back of our bible and returned to the game, slipping the bible back onto its shelf as I did so.

The game progressed, money moving back and forth and eventually Barry was wiped out. OK, he was only five dollars down, but he was gone. He sat and watched for a while, obviously hoping that Jessie would crash out so he could go home, but she was doing OK, being ahead a reasonable amount. Eventually he suggested that she might like to call it a night. She had other ideas, protesting that she was winning.

"Ah, Barry, if you want to go I can run Jessie home later," I offered. "It'll only take me a couple of minutes."

Barry glanced at Jessie and then back to me.

"Well, if you're sure you don't mind?"

Jessie just snorted and waved him away. I grinned and nodded to him, and Barry shrugged and departed, our little group now down to five. The game went on and Mike was the next to fall by the wayside. He sat back and watched for a while and it was while Jessie was dealing that I saw him stiffen and look harder at her. I managed to catch his eye and shook my head, effectively telling him to shut up. He looked back at me, gave a slow nod, said farewell to the group and departed.

We played on, Jessie getting more and more confident as the game progressed. She and I were both well ahead, with Jessie probably slightly better off. The other two guys fell by the wayside, complimented Jessie on her skills, and departed, leaving the two of us to play.

It was Jessie's deal and it quickly became obvious that she was going all in with this hand, raising quickly when it was her turn to call.

"OK," I said. "Let's finish this."

I pushed all the cash in front of me into the middle. She grinned and did the same, and we now had a grand jackpot of thirty dollars going.

"Ladies first," I said, indicating she should lay down her hand.

She did, smirking broadly, proudly displaying four kings. She was reaching to grab the pot when I stopped her.

"A moment, if you don't mind," I said, laying out my hand.

She stared at the four aces, apparently not able to believe what she was seeing. I was raking the pot over to my side of the table when she started to protest. Only trouble was, she didn't know what to say, and just finished up stuttering.

"What's the problem?" I asked. "Aces do beat kings, you know."

"But, but, but. . ."

"Oh, I get it," I said, as the light dawned. "You're upset because I'm not playing the hand you dealt me."

She went real quiet at that comment.

"It's generally accepted in a game like ours that anything goes, but if you're going to cheat you need to learn how to do it properly. You're lucky that I was the first one to spot what you were doing but I can assure you that I wasn't the only one. The others would have called you on it but I waved them off. If you attend future games you'd better play it straight right down the line, because they'll be watching you like hawks."

"You cheated," she blustered, glaring at my four aces.

"Really? And you'd know that how?"

The only way she could know was to admit she was cheating in the first place and had known what she dealt me. All she could do was sit back and glare.

"Not only is your cheating sub-standard," I commented as I put my winnings in my pocket, "but you are not very observant. Why don't you take a closer look at the cards on the table?"

She switched her glare from me to the cards. She finally spotted the discrepancy and I saw her stiffen.

"You, you cheat," she gasped.

My winning hand of four aces and a king meant that when you added in the four kings in her hand there was a total of five kings on the table.

"Maybe I did, but I wasn't caught at it, not like someone else I can name. I'd like you to take that little set of poker instructions," I said, pointing to our bible, "and refer to the penalties appendix at the back of it. Ah, you'll find that the penalties vary between men and women. Refer to the cheating clause. Read it aloud."

She stood up and snatched up the instructions, flopping down into her chair again. She went straight to the back and there was the appendix.

"Any player caught cheating will have the crap cheerfully kicked out of him. This applies to male players only. Female players will be given a spanking by the player who caught them. Fucking optional," she read.

"What does fucking optional mean?" she demanded.

"Just what it says. I mean, if the woman was fat, forty, and had a face that resembles a bulldog, I, personally, would opt out of the fucking. Also, while you are charming, nubile, and winsome, I am not in the habit of initiating nervous virgins, so you're safe. From the fucking, not the spanking."

"I am not a nervous virgin," she said indignantly, the slur on her womanhood apparently her first concern. "Oh, and you're not spanking me, either."

"I see. You'd rather I tell your father that he's banned from future games and explain why?"

"You wouldn't do that."

I just looked at her.

"But that wouldn't be fair. He didn't do anything."

"He brought you to the game, effectively vouching for you. If you refuse to accept your penalty then he's the bunny."

I pushed my chair back from the table, patting my lap and waited. She was furious and indignant, incensed at the notion that she was to be spanked like a recalcitrant child, but she was also capitulating. She couldn't let her father take the blame and we both knew it. She slowly stood up and was even slower walking around the table to face me.

As soon as she was within easy reach I took her arm, guiding her across my knee. One hand was firmly on her back, holding her in place. The other hand was upsetting her greatly by pulling down her yoga pants and panties.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she yelled at me, trying to rise but finding I could hold her in place with no problems.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I returned at her. "If I'm going to paddle a pretty young thing like you, you surely don't think I'll skip the chance to do it on your bare bottom. A very nice bottom it is, too," I added, patting it.

"Will you just get on with it?" she asked in a very put-upon voice.

"I will. No need to rush. I just wanted to assure you that I'll just be spanking you," patting her bottom, "and not fooling around here," resting my hand on her pussy.

There was an out raged squeal at that which I ignored.

"Anything to do with touching you here," I said, lightly patting her pussy, "will naturally have to wait until after the spanking."

"You said you weren't going to, ah, that you wouldn't, um, that you wouldn't," she protested, her comment a bit mangled but I got the drift.

"I know I said that I wouldn't but you gave the thumbs down to my reasons," I pointed out. "You protested that you were neither nervous nor virgin, and I took that to mean that you thought I should."

"I said nothing of the sort," came the outraged retort. Then she faltered, thinking about what she had said. "Um, well, maybe what I said could be interpreted that way but I didn't mean it to."

"What, so now you're saying you are a virgin?"

"No. You're deliberately misunderstanding."

"OK, I think I've got it. You're not a virgin but the thought of having sex makes you nervous."

"I am not nervous, I told you," she yelled. "Look, will you please just give me the spanking."

"Well, I'll spank you, but I can't guarantee it will by just a spanking I give you. Depends on how you feel afterwards."

With that my hand came down firmly upon her bottom. She yelped and squealed a little but I managed to keep a nice succession of spanks coming. Her bottom very quickly had a nice flush to it. It didn't seem to occur to her that it might be a good idea to keep her legs together and I was treated to a fine view of the smooth curves between her legs.

I guess those curves proved a little distracting, with the result that an errant spank landed smartly upon them, the curve of my hand letting me cup her pussy quite nicely. I apologised of course, explaining that it was just a slipup and it wouldn't occur again.

"At least," I added, lifting my hand from where it had landed a second time, "I'll try not to let it happen a third time."

"You're doing that deliberately," she gasped.

"What, this?" I asked, my hand cupping her for the third time.

"Yes, that. That was deliberate and you know it."

"Well, that time was, but the others weren't, I assure you."

"You know what you can do with your assurances," she said, not sounding at all happy.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I slapped your pussy," I murmured, ceasing the spanking. "Will it help if I rub it better?"

I hadn't known that the simple act of gasping could make you sound so outraged, but Jessie certainly managed it.

"You take your hand away from there," she demanded.

"But if it's stinging, won't a massage help?" I asked, innocence oozing from my voice.

"No. Nothing will help. Take your hand away."

"I guess there's only one thing I can do," I said resignedly, shifting her from her comfortable lying across my knee position.

"You're letting me go?" she asked relieved.

"Don't be silly," I said, laying her on the floor and pushing her legs apart. "I'm going to kiss it better."

Before she could react I had her legs parted and my mouth was on her, kissing her lips, while my tongue was darting about, pressing against her slit, pushing past her lips and into her. It seemed to me that her lips gave way with what she no doubt considered depressing ease, and I was probing her soft feminine parts.

I'm not going to say that she just lay there quietly and let me do this. Goodness me, no! She shrieked like a banshee, her hands clutching my hair, getting ready to rip it out by the handful if I didn't shift my head. At the same time her back arched, her hips lifting off the floor, presenting herself too me. My hands slipped under her bottom, holding her in place. Her hands, though clutching my hair tightly, seemed to lack the strength to try and pull my head away.

Her initial scream trailed away, followed by a series of, "Uh, uh," sounds. Then there was another scream when my tongue started poking the area around her clitoris. I lifted my head for a moment and looked at her. She seemed vaguely horrified at what was going on.

"I'm sorry," I murmured. "Was that your clitoris? I'll try to be more careful."

I guess I'm just born careless. I bent my head again and continued what I was doing, which had been probing around her clitoris with my tongue. This time there she gave a sort of groaning noise and actually managed to pull at my hair, lifting my head away.

I raised myself slightly, kneeling between her thighs. Reaching down I brushed her yoga pants and panties down and off one leg, giving them greater freedom of movement. I pushed them wider, giving myself easier access.

Kneeling there I slowly unbuckled my trousers.

"Fucking optional," I murmured. "I know I suggested that I wouldn't pick up that option but you seemed to be insisting that I should. I hate to disappoint a lady."

While talking I was also unzipping and pushing my trousers down, my erection springing forth as soon as it was able. I leaned closer to her, my cock waving just above her pussy.

"I didn't say I wanted you to," she protested feebly. "I didn't."

"I know, but you did accept my right to deliver the penalty, hence the spanking. You knew that it said fucking optional but you went ahead and removed my reasons not to. You don't actually have to come out and ask me. I can take a hint."

While she was trying to sort through my logic I was spreading her lips and pressing the head of my cock into the space provided. That done, I leaned towards her, the movement helping to push me deeper into her.

All Jessie did was stare down at where I was entering her, muttering, "But, but," and watching as I slowly sank into her.

No matter what Jessie may have thought, her passage was warm and welcoming. It yielded gracefully to my driving maleness, wrapping itself around me, clinging to me, flesh enclosing flesh. I just continued leaning into her, not stopping until our groins were rubbing against each other. Then I rested, smiling at Jessie who looked somewhat stunned.

I didn't rush her. I stayed as I was, giving her time to adjust. At the same time I started pushing up her top. Typically, even though I was cock deep inside her, she slapped her hands against her top, trying to hold it in place.

"Jessie," I said patiently, "I find things are more fun when I have a nice pair of breasts to admire. You look as though you have a fine pair of breasts, so please move your hands so I can see them."

Politeness pays. Blushing, she moved her hands out of my way, letting me lift her top and bra up. I hadn't been wrong. A really fine pair of breasts were now presented to me. My hands closed around then, my thumbs pressing lightly against her nipples.

I lightly squeezed her breasts, at the same time pressing my groin more firmly against hers, relaxing that pressure at the same time as I relaxed the light squeeze. I massaged her breasts, hands rubbing firmly against them, again matching the motion with some more groin pressure, but this time when I relaxed my groin pressure I also pulled out slightly.

The next time I pressed into her my cock slid down her passage a bit, returning home. I felt her press lightly against me as I moved. I continued in the same manner, manipulation of her breasts being match by a slow thrust of my cock along her passage. The only difference between each movement being that I withdrew a little more each time, making the next thrust longer.

Consciously or unconsciously, Jessie was moving with me, her gentle movements becoming more pronounced as my thrusts became longer. To keep the thrusts at the same tempo I had to move in faster and pull out faster. Just a small increase each time but having a telling impact.

I was finally giving it to Jessie with everything I had and she was responding beautifully, lifting her bottom clear off the floor as she humped her hips to meet my driving need. Little sounds of appreciation were spilling unnoticed from her lips, giving me a little fillip every time I heard one. It's nice to be appreciated, especially so in a situation like this.

As much as I was enjoying myself and her beautiful body, all good things must cease. I was breathing hard, slowly increasing the tempo, pushing her towards a climax, knowing my own wasn't far off. Finally I gave up, driving in with everything I had, past ready to let loose, and let loose I did. So did Jessie, giving a scream and shuddering as her orgasm ran wild, collapsing beneath me, almost quivering with her relief.

"Tell me," said Jessie, after she got her breath back, "what would have happened if I'd accused you of cheating? I know you did at the end."

"That would have been rather unfortunate. You wouldn't be able to prove it so you would be guilty of a false claim. The penalties say that if a woman falsely accuses a man of cheating the man is entitled to ravish her. Spanking optional. We take aspersion on our honour seriously."

"You're kidding. It doesn't really say that, does it?"

"It will by the time we have our next weekly game."

She gave me a look.

"Um, you told my father that you'd give me a lift home."

"I did, and so I shall. There's just one little point I should clear up before we go."

"And that is?"

"When the rules specified fucking optional, it didn't specify how often I should take you. I mean, if it had said a fuck is optional I'd know it meant once. Fucking tends to indicate I should take you more than once, but how many more is the question?"

"You don't seriously think I'm going to hang around here waiting for you to get it up again, just so you can do it again, surely?"

"It was just a thought," I murmured. "Still, if you insist you can get dressed and I'll run you home now. With a bit of luck I'll be ready for the encore before I drop you off and we can find a nice place to park for a while."

"Right," she muttered. "I can just see you trying it out in our driveway and daddy coming out with a shotgun. That would be interesting."

Ashson
Ashson
8,518 Followers