Poker Table Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife used as an erotic poker table for the guys.
1.6k words
4.02
35.7k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight I'm going to make your fantasy come true," I told her as I came through the door. I hand her a bag from Victoria's secret and smile at her. I'm going to have the guys over for poker and I'm going to let you serve us while you're wearing this. Nikki blushes deeply and smiles.

"Really? I know I told you my fantasy was to be shown off like your sex toy, but I think I'll be too embarrassed to go through with it," She says.

"Oh don't worry I have that part figured out too," I tell her as I reach up and caress her cheek. "I'll take care of that while you get ready for tonight. You're going to enjoy this, I promise."

She tilts her head into my caress and whispers, "Ok I trust you, just tell me what to do."

I brush her lips with my thumb and they part slightly to my touch. "First get the groceries out of my truck so you can prepare some snacks and drinks for tonight, you're going to be too busy to do that later." I slide my thumb between her parted lips and into her mouth, as i push it in and out she teases it with her tongue and sucks it gently. "When you're done with that you can get yourself ready and from now on tonight you can call me Sir."

She casts her eyes downward and replies, "Yes Sir." I can tell from the quaver in her voice that she is already getting excited. I pull my thumb out of her mouth and she turns and heads out the door, with a little bounce in her step.

She may be shy but she has some very erotic fantasies. A week before we had a bit to drink and we started talking about our sexual fantasies. Back and forth we had confided in each other until we were to the ones that were so far out there, that were far too scared to actually try to bring about. She was very voyeuristic, she liked to leave the curtains open when she changed and while we were making love. It turned her on to think someone could be watching and wanting her body. She told me that it really turned her on when she imagined being tied up and put on display in a public area wearing nothing or next to nothing and being spanked or flogged and the more embarrassing she imagined it, the more turned on she got She loved to be dominated and to be manhandled she didn't like when I asked her if it was ok, she wanted me to do what I wanted to her and make her perform what I wanted her to do. She almost never refused to do what I wanted and when she did she was embarrassed and upset about it. She also fantasized about being dressed in lingerie and being forced to wait upon my friends and I while we're were doing something like watching sports. When she wasn't serving, she would be a footstool for me and was not to move or make any sound. That fantasy ended in being commanded to give me head while my friends watched and embarrassed her with dirty comments. Her darkest fantasy was to be tied up and blindfolded and used by a group of strangers and she confessed to me that she often used that fantasy for masturbation.

I had decided that I would take a little bit from each of these and make it come true for her. Most importantly I wanted her to enjoy it to the fullest, I didn't want her to hate it and hate me for putting her through it. First I decided that the guys that were going to be there were someone that she had never met and would most likely never see again. I normally didn't like to mix work with my home life so using guys from from my work seemed like the best option. I chose three married guys that were fairly attractive and around my age. Married because that would keep them from spreading around anything that happened tonight. I would make sure they would keep their mouths shut about it too. At first I thought I would have her play the part of sexy waitress but I wasn't sure she would just head for the bedroom and never come back out. Next I thought I could put her in a dog kennel and have her play puppy but I didn't want to insinuate that she was a bitch and it seemed just too condescending.

Then I had an amazing idea. I could lock her in a stockade, dress her up in some sexy lingerie and use her as a card table for the night. It was perfect and it seemed to fit all her fantasies at once without being too crazy. She would be locked in place and on display like she wanted, used as furniture and serving a purpose for my friends and I, I'd dress her in lingerie so she didn't feel completely exposed, and the stockade would be like a blindfold so she couldn't see what was going on. Casual contact from the guys playing poker was as far as I wanted to go, I did not want to just pimp her out to my friends.

I unloaded the stockade from the back of my truck that I had built earlier that day. It didn't look exactly like a stockade, I had added boards to run parallel with the person in the stockade upper body that stopped just before their waist and two post went down from there to the floor. Between the posts was a wide leather strap that would hold up the waist so they would be forced to keep their ass in the air and their feet flat on the floor. The holes for the head and wrists of the stockade were covered in padded leather so it wouldn't chafe after extended periods locked in it. I had tried it out and it was actually pretty comfortable the worst part was holding up your head enough to keep most the weight off your throat. It looked positively medieval and I was sure I was going to get a lot of use out of it.

I pushed the kitchen table up against the wall and set it up in the kitchen facing the head of it away from the door. Nikki watched curiously and when I arranged four chairs around it I saw her realize my intent, her face went very red but she didn't say anything. When she passed by it she reached her hand out to caress it as if she couldn't wait to try it out. She hadn't yet opened the bag to see what she was going to be wearing and I wondered what she was going to think of what I picked her out.

She had just finished prepping the snacks as I threw a semi transparent white tablecloth over her new toy. She came up to me, put her arms around me and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I'm finished with the snacks Sir and if you don't have anything else I will go get ready," She said smiling up at me.

I put my hands on her waist and slipped one hand into the front of her pants.

"Not just yet," I told her. "I have another job for you first." My hand softly stroked her mound through her panties.

"Your panties are soaked Nikki... You must be really excited to do this."

"Yes Sir," she nodded shyly "but I might need your help to be brave enough to go through with it."

"Don't worry baby, I'll be right here to guide you through it," I whispered to her as I teased her through her soaked panties.

"We have a couple hours till our guests are going to be here first why don't you take care of this?" I took my hand out of her pants, took hold of her shoulders and gently pushed her to her knees. Smiling up at me she nuzzle the bulge in my pants as her hand went to my zipper. She unzipped me and pulled my pants down to expose my erect cock and I leaned back against the kitchen island. She looked up into my eyes as she opened her mouth and took me into her mouth. I grabbed her ponytail with one hand and guided her head up and down my shaft, starting shallow at first then gradually getting deeper till she was at her gagging point almost taking my full shaft.

"You're so good at that," I murmured to her and let go of her hair to stroke her cheek as her tongue swirled around my shaft and head, exploring every bit of it. Pretty quickly I was getting close to cumming and Nikki sensing this started sucking on my balls and telling me how much she wanted my cum, while stroking my shaft with her talented hands. When I was almost there she quickly switched back and started going as deep as she could, while looking up at me with her beautiful green eyes. I couldn't take it any longer and I started shooting my load down her throat, while she made delighted moaning sounds. She slowed to a stop as I finished, using her tongue to clean up anything that she missed then smiled up at me.

"May I get ready now Sir?" She asked.

Yes and take your time, I want you to look your best. I told her as I pulled her to her feet. I gave her a smack on her cute ass to send her on her way.